PDA

View Full Version : Taboo

AnalLover89
05-10-2019, 11:05 AM
What is your most taboo encounter that you do NOT regret?

Bridgit Astar
05-11-2019, 05:22 AM
I don't regret ANY of my taboo encounters.

AnalLover89
05-11-2019, 06:28 AM
Nor do I. I should have shared mine first, I apologise.
I think the most taboo encounter that I have had was with an ex of mine. She asked my help in getting her started into thevworld of beastiality/zoophilia by way of k9 love. Watching that was mich more of s turn on than I anticipated.

Tnadnuder
05-13-2019, 10:02 PM
I would say watching wouldn't make it one of yours, IMO.

Bridgit Astar
05-14-2019, 07:48 AM
and did you help her get started?

haplopeart
05-15-2019, 09:14 PM
I have never regretted for a moment sleeping with my cousin multiple times.

AnalLover89
05-16-2019, 12:15 AM
I did as a matter of fact bridgit. I bought her a weimeraner pup, helped her raise/train him. The first time he tied with her she had me in her mouth simultaneously.

Bridgit Astar
05-17-2019, 08:09 AM
so hot...beast suck and fuck

Bridgit Astar
05-17-2019, 08:11 AM
I did as a matter of fact bridgit. I bought her a weimeraner pup, helped her raise/train him. The first time he tied with her she had me in her mouth simultaneously.

pm me

AnalLover89
05-21-2019, 11:29 PM
I have tried pming you, but it seems to be dropping the ball on my device. If my messaging on this platform wont work, i would be happy to email you. You can pm me with the details if you are interested. I apologize for elements beyond my control as i would love to chat with you.

niteowluk2003
05-22-2019, 12:39 AM
I can honestly say that I have never regretted any one day of my 61 years and certainly never regretted a single erotic interlude or situation.

Bridgit Astar
05-22-2019, 03:49 AM
I have tried pming you, but it seems to be dropping the ball on my device. If my messaging on this platform wont work, i would be happy to email you. You can pm me with the details if you are interested. I apologize for elements beyond my control as i would love to chat with you.

The pm system on this site is screwed up. I don't know if it will ever be fixed. I doubt it.

AnalLover89
05-22-2019, 06:36 AM
I am receiving your pms, i just cant guarantee mine are getting sent out. If you pm me your enail bridgit, i would love to get together some time.

AnalLover89
05-22-2019, 07:13 AM
I can honestly say that I have never regretted any one day of my 61 years and certainly never regretted a single erotic interlude or situation.

I am glad to hear that Niteowluk. I started this thread because i have run in to so many people that have voiced regrets about one or more encounters, but I wanted to hear about the encounters that were enjoyed.

Bridgit Astar
05-24-2019, 09:38 AM
AnalLover--you're getting me so hot

pzmking
05-31-2019, 11:33 PM
Banging my ex gf's mother. 2;30 a.m. I found her hanging with her girlfriends in a bar I was drinking at. The woman she came with was too drunk to drive so she took an UBer home and I volunteered to take Mrs. Casey home since she was on my way. We got blcok away from their home and she ran her hand across my pants. She wasn't ready to go home yet. I didn't have much experience with older women but I always thought Mrs. Casey was probaby as gorgeous as her daughter back in the day. Today she was just older and chunkier but still had a decent shape for a middle aged woman. But we had already pulled up in front of her house and my ex still lived thiere. Mrs Casey didn't care so and it was late enough that everyone was still in bed so we climbed into the back of my SUV and she attacked my crotch. Damn nerar tore my pants off getting to my dick. Can't remember the last time I was that hard and banging an older woman was already bizzare enough but then a woman who could have been mother-in-law too? It was already a mind fuck. She was pretty drunk. Not dead drunk though. I let her do all of the work. She sucked me off like a pro. She kept murmuring how Mr. Casey wasn't up to the task and was never even close to what she now had in her mouth. Man, that mouth was hot.

I pulled her tube top down and watch those huge 58 year old udders flop loose. I grabbed them and started biting on her nipples. She was loving it. Moaning and mewling, as I tongued those fat titties down and buried my face in her cleavage. Once I got her jeans and panties off, I went down on her. Her pussy was hot and wet by the time I got to it. She asked if I liked her bush.

"I just trimmed it last week. Not that my weak dick husband would notice" she said with some disgust.

I felt it was my duty to fill a void Mr. Casey had left unattended. After a vigorous fuck and finger fuck, I rammed my dick inside her for six or seven minutes. She was wet and slippery but tight. It didnt take long for me to nut inside her.

While we were getting ourselves together, the front porch light came on. Thank goodness for tinted windows because they would have seen her ass press against the back window pulling her panties back on. It was her daughter. Of course. She stuck her head out the front door just as her mother was exiting my car. I tried to drive off in a hurry but Im pretty sure she recognized my truck. Mrs. Casey later said she told her daughter it was one of her other girlfriends dropping her off but I don't thimk she bought it. My ex had been in my car many times. And I still have a stain on the rear seat where Mrs. Casey squirted. A taboo moment I'm proud of.

groomleader
06-01-2019, 07:00 AM
Banging my ex gf's mother. 2;30 a.m. I found her hanging with her girlfriends in a bar I was drinking at. The woman she came with was too drunk to drive so she took an UBer home and I volunteered to take Mrs. Casey home since she was on my way. We got blcok away from their home and she ran her hand across my pants. She wasn't ready to go home yet. I didn't have much experience with older women but I always thought Mrs. Casey was probaby as gorgeous as her daughter back in the day. Today she was just older and chunkier but still had a decent shape for a middle aged woman. But we had already pulled up in front of her house and my ex still lived thiere. Mrs Casey didn't care so and it was late enough that everyone was still in bed so we climbed into the back of my SUV and she attacked my crotch. Damn nerar tore my pants off getting to my dick. Can't remember the last time I was that hard and banging an older woman was already bizzare enough but then a woman who could have been mother-in-law too? It was already a mind fuck. She was pretty drunk. Not dead drunk though. I let her do all of the work. She sucked me off like a pro. She kept murmuring how Mr. Casey wasn't up to the task and was never even close to what she now had in her mouth. Man, that mouth was hot.

I pulled her tube top down and watch those huge 58 year old udders flop loose. I grabbed them and started biting on her nipples. She was loving it. Moaning and mewling, as I tongued those fat titties down and buried my face in her cleavage. Once I got her jeans and panties off, I went down on her. Her pussy was hot and wet by the time I got to it. She asked if I liked her bush.

"I just trimmed it last week. Not that my weak dick husband would notice" she said with some disgust.

I felt it was my duty to fill a void Mr. Casey had left unattended. After a vigorous fuck and finger fuck, I rammed my dick inside her for six or seven minutes. She was wet and slippery but tight. It didnt take long for me to nut inside her.

While we were getting ourselves together, the front porch light came on. Thank goodness for tinted windows because they would have seen her ass press against the back window pulling her panties back on. It was her daughter. Of course. She stuck her head out the front door just as her mother was exiting my car. I tried to drive off in a hurry but Im pretty sure she recognized my truck. Mrs. Casey later said she told her daughter it was one of her other girlfriends dropping her off but I don't thimk she bought it. My ex had been in my car many times. And I still have a stain on the rear seat where Mrs. Casey squirted. A taboo moment I'm proud of.

A great moment. I'd be damn proud of that one, too!

groomleader
06-01-2019, 07:02 AM
At 62, I can honestly say that my taboo times have never caused any regret.

AnalLover89
06-01-2019, 09:50 AM
Pzmking, that is indeed a moment to be proud of.

twstdgal
01-19-2020, 07:38 AM
Sent you a pm AL89

DuzCuz
04-01-2020, 03:42 PM
Fucking my former mother-in-law in our pool while her daughter (my wife) watched. That was a wild ride.

groomleader
04-02-2020, 07:01 AM
Fucking my former mother-in-law in our pool while her daughter (my wife) watched. That was a wild ride.

Damn, that's really HOT!!

storypost603
12-08-2020, 11:35 AM
my only Male on Male encounter. back when I was in high school and i talk him into it. Never got him to do it again but I can still remember it to this day.

AnalLover89
01-18-2021, 12:45 AM
How did you convince him and what did you two do?

JohnnyDark
04-11-2021, 08:54 AM
Like Bridgit, I have no regrets for any of my taboo experiences and the more taboo, the more they turn me on.

One of my most enjoyable was with an insatiable mother who wanted to have bestiality sex (already had her two K9s trained) while I was watching, calling her dirty names and masturbating near her face. To add even further depravity to the situation, at a later stage, the mother brought her daughter into our play and had me watch and masturbate to the two of them while they sucked and fucked away with their K9s. It was so hot and I loved to cum all over both of them.

mxzer
06-12-2021, 11:14 PM
found the joys of playing with my wife while she sleeps. when she takes her one med it sometimes puts her into a deep slumber. she has lost her desire for sex & one particularly horny night i started to play around with her. then one night my hornyness got the best of me & i actually was able to insert myself into her butt. i was so turned on that i only lasted like 5 slow thrusts into her forbidden hole before cumming in her . i felt bad but the more i think about it im still faithful to her right??

niteowluk2003
06-18-2021, 01:30 AM
One of my taboo experiences was when only 15, my cousin (who shall remain nameless) coaxed me into helping her babysit her brother and sister. her brother was same age as me and sister just a year younger. My Cousin began sexually plaaying with her brother and encouraged me to masturbate in front of them, Whilst doing so her sister turned round and began giving me a blow job.