PDA

View Full Version : Some people simply write too much

Bridgit Astar
05-20-2019, 08:24 AM
They overload the system. Their writing is the same story after story--it becomes so damned boring. Please, limit your writing to at least one story every two weeks.

rareisme
05-20-2019, 09:20 PM
Good idea!

muhabba
05-21-2019, 05:55 AM
There's a particularly infamous author, on a couple of other boards that I visit, that people complain about.

Tnadnuder
05-21-2019, 10:47 PM
There's a particularly infamous author, on a couple of other boards that I visit, that people complain about.

I am unable to read this assuredly with the right inflection... But complaining is just another thing to do when they're bored.

muhabba
05-23-2019, 06:03 AM
I am unable to read this assuredly with the right inflection... But complaining is just another thing to do when they're bored.

No, people don't complain about them because they're board, the complain because the author overloads the boards.

niteowluk2003
05-24-2019, 12:14 AM
Not trying to be the peace maker here but I thought one of the aspects of this site was interaction whether it be responses to stories or fun times in the fun and games section, but the overriding thing has always been to respect fellow members. you don't have to like them, you don't even have to agree with what they have written but be civil and respect their right to post on this site. Now I have fallen off my soapbox... lol I will retire to mend my wounds.

niteowluk2003
05-28-2019, 12:13 AM
I am sorry, but don't you think it is a little strange? That a adult becomes so bothered by a simple typing error. By the way, this will be my one and only comment about this difficult to understand feud between two members.

muhabba
05-28-2019, 06:11 AM
Ima gonna get some popcorn, this is entertaining as hell.

Tnadnuder
05-28-2019, 11:39 PM
I am sorry, but don't you think it is a little strange? That an adult becomes so bothered by a simple typing error. By the way, this will be my one and only comment about this difficult to understand feud between two members.

I was gonna make that correction & perhaps add hyphens to your description of the feud, but my Grammarly did the former forme.