PDA

View Full Version : waiting for AnalLover

Bridgit Astar
05-22-2019, 02:30 PM
woof suck assfuck

AnalLover89
05-22-2019, 03:43 PM
I would love to meet with you sometime. I tried pming you my personal info. I dont know if you got it or not.

Bridgit Astar
05-22-2019, 06:07 PM
I e-mailed you

Bridgit Astar
05-25-2019, 06:43 AM
I would love to meet with you sometime. I tried pming you my personal info. I dont know if you got it or not.

I want to fuck with you so much. I want to suck your cock and have you screw your big hard cock up my ass. Let's get together as soon as we can.

AnalLover89
05-26-2019, 06:11 AM
I could think of nothing better than that.

AnalLover89
05-27-2019, 05:01 AM
I want to fuck with you so much. I want to suck your cock and have you screw your big hard cock up my ass. Let's get together as soon as we can.

I cant wait to have you on your knees in front of me, one hand buried in your hair taking a firm grasp and guiding your lips over my shaft.

Bridgit Astar
05-30-2019, 08:15 AM
Opening my lips, sliding down on your cock, swiping my tongue over the shaft, sucking the head with my lips, sliding on down, then back up, then down again--sucking every inch of your cock.

AnalLover89
05-31-2019, 06:11 AM
The sensations cause a groan of pleasure to escape my lips. I involuntarily thrust my hips forward causing my head to push into your throat. I hold there as I reach for the lube i have hidden next to me and medium sized glass butt plug. I lube up the plug and reach over the top of you and start to insert it into you.

Bridgit Astar
05-31-2019, 08:01 AM
The sensations cause a groan of pleasure to escape my lips. I involuntarily thrust my hips forward causing my head to push into your throat. I hold there as I reach for the lube i have hidden next to me and medium sized glass butt plug. I lube up the plug and reach over the top of you and start to insert it into you.

forget the plug--we don't need it, and we don't need the lube.

AnalLover89
05-31-2019, 08:55 AM
No plug, no lube, just straight going for gold. Flip you around, spread your ass open, give it a curtesy lick and ram it home? Thats hot.

Bridgit Astar
05-31-2019, 09:07 AM
No plug, no lube, just straight going for gold. Flip you around, spread your ass open, give it a curtesy lick and ram it home? Thats hot.

ummm yessss--oooh stuff that big hard cock up my ass--screw it in--every inch-oohh yesss...

AnalLover89
05-31-2019, 11:15 AM
I thrust hard and deep into your ass, watching your asshole grip my cock on every backstroke. After a few hard fast thrusts, i slow down, adjust my stroke to keep you off-guard. Hard and fast, slow and hard, soft and deep, repeat. On every hard thrust i grip your hair and pull you back onto my cock.

Bridgit Astar
05-31-2019, 10:53 PM
ummmm yesss--fuck me hard and deep--screw me to my core--squeeze my tits good and hard...rape me, rape me!

AnalLover89
06-01-2019, 12:20 AM
I lean back and spank you hard on each cheek in between thrusts. When your ass is red and hot, puffy and begging for more i will stop. I will then grab each tit and start pinching each nipple, then slapping it until you shower my balls with your juices as they slap against you and i fill you up, exploding deep inside you

Bridgit Astar
06-01-2019, 10:13 AM
oooo ahhh--squirt it deep--oooohhh yesss--squirt sperm deep in me--oh sweet darling, fill me up with fuck

AnalLover89
06-01-2019, 03:05 PM
Now is when you need that plug, to hold the cum inside your ass for as long as possible. Until it finally seeps out and starts dripping down your leg. Then you call the dog over to lick it up and hopefully mount you for a re-fill.