PDA

View Full Version : Do Any Women Like Having Sex on their Period?

pzmking
06-15-2019, 11:04 PM
So I just banged this girl who was on her period. Known her for awhile. She works at one of the local businesses. Ran into her at a blues festival downtown. We had a beer watched a few bands then vaped some herb. She was feeling a bit frisky and kept touching me so I made my move and asked her back to my place.

After some boring talk, we started making out. I rubbed between her legs and she squeezed against my hand. But she stopped me and said she was on her period. I was pretty horny though and so was she so I said, "I wont tell if you won't". She giggled at first then I said, "look Im serious. I have plenty of towels. I don't give a fuck about blood. I want that pussy now."

I've learned to say what I want instead of trying to be a gentleman all the time especially when it comes to sex. I figure if we've gotten this far, she may as well know how bad I want it. She can think ill of me all she wants but she'll always know I want it.

She took her shorts off and pulled out her thick menstrual pad. It was already bloody. Obviously not her first day. She said, "ok, you asked for it. Might as well tell you, I flow heavy". I didn't give a fuck. I laid three thick towels on my bed.

I rubbed her fat pussy lips. They were hot and slippery with a bit of blood I could see on my fingers. I spread her legs and dove in face-first. I could smell the blood as I got close. I got a mouth full of blood but the pay off was her moans. She was really enjoying it. Then I stuck my cock deep into her bloody cunt and gave her a rapid fire fuck. Man was she really moaning and scratching at my back. By the time I came, she had bled almost a half pint of blood but she didn't want me to stop. She refused to unwrap her legs from around my waist. When I got hard again she was back on top of me. She said sex during her period was always hot but she could never get any of her boyfriends to do it.

Any other ladies do this? Is it really better than normal?

Bridgit Astar
06-16-2019, 11:25 PM
I can tell you that it really doesn't make any difference.

Bridgit Astar
06-16-2019, 11:27 PM
It's just a little more messy, that's all.

Tnadnuder
06-18-2019, 03:58 PM
I'd be worried I'd slip into a comma.

haplopeart
06-20-2019, 04:50 AM
I had a GF in my 20's that only wanted pussy sex on her period. She didn't seem to enjoy it at all otherwise. It was OK we did plenty of other stuff that she enjoyed very much and was quite good at inbetween periods

Tnadnuder
06-22-2019, 08:41 PM
My stepsister said it was OK, especially with her much-senior girlfriend, who she sadly lost to semicolon cancer.

pzmking
06-27-2019, 12:42 AM
It's just a little more messy, that's all.

But are you hornier on your period?

Bridgit Astar
06-27-2019, 10:58 AM
No.

DuzCuz
04-01-2020, 08:37 PM
I've learned to say what I want instead of trying to be a gentleman all the time especially when it comes to sex.

The sooner a guy figures this out, the sooner he will get a lot more pussy and enjoy it more.

Whether or not a girl is on her period has never made any difference to me, other than trying to put something down, where necessary, to protect what we are laying on.

pzmking
06-04-2020, 08:22 PM
The sooner a guy figures this out, the sooner he will get a lot more pussy and enjoy it more.

Yeah it took me awhile to drop the gentleman act. I lost some great opportunities playing the nice guy. Wish I could go back in time and get a do-over with a lot of those women who got away.