PDA

View Full Version : The innocent wife Part four

humper
06-20-2019, 09:16 AM
The next day came and my innocent 52 year old wife was very sore from the belting that the old man Bill had sent to our home to abuse my wife did to her. We both now were a hostage to Bill, and the old man that was Bills client. It was bad enough that my wife had to put up with Bill's, abuse but now we had another older man that was even more abusive to my wife, and he lived in our home town. This old man would be abusing my wife in our own home and our bed. With every rape session that was recorded by Bill and his old friend, the more we would be blackmailed. We couldn't report this abuse to the police, because we knew that Bill would release the rape videos to our friends and church members.

My 52 year old wife was now a sex puppet for these two nasty old men, and I was responsible for getting mixed up with Bill in the first place. Later that evening around 5:00 P.M.my phone rang and it was Bill's client. The old man told me to have my wife tied on her back, to our four post bed, and naked around 7:00 P.M. because he had something special for my wife for tonight. At around 6:45 Bill sent me a text and said to turn on my computer and he would be recording this special treatment that my innocent wife would be receiving via Skype.

At 7:00 P.M our door bell rang and it was Bill's client, the old dirty smelly 75 year old man. He wasn't alone, he had a old rough looking black man with him. They pushed their way past me and went to the bed room where my wife was tied naked, spread wide open to our bed. As they entered the room the old black man said, I'sss gotsta haves me somes of that white bitch. The old white man said give me the money first and the old black man counted out $200.00 and handed it to him. Bill was on Skype and spoke up to my wife and told her that she should get use to this on a regular basis because she would now be his and the old white mans rape whore, and that they both were now her pimps.

My wife asked Bill to please not have her do this again and the old white man walked over to the bed and smacked my wife very hard in the face and her told her to shut her fucking church slut mouth up. Both men told me to take my clothes off and sit in the chair facing the end of our bed, they both tied me to the chair. The old white man told the black man that he could do anything he wanted to my wife, that he was leaving and would be back in 3 or 4 hours.

The old black man looked over at me tied to the chair and said "I'ss gunna gives your white bitch some niggas dicks, you fucking honky "The old black man took his dirty shirt and dirty pants off and was now naked. This old black man was about 75 years old, 6' tall, thin, with a grey goatee, yellow rotten teeth, he had scares on his face and body, he had big blood shot eyes, with very black skin, and had a very large uncut cock. The old black man looked at me and said my name is Moses, and now Moses is gunna fucks my bitch good.

Moses, climbed on our bed and got himself on top of my squirming tied down wife. Moses started to roughly kiss my wife, running his filthy tongue in my wife's mouth, feeling her small b-cup tits, and her hairy open pussy. Moses started to suck my wife's small tits, making sure to bite the nipples. Moses lowered his face down between my wife's open legs and started to suck and lick his tongue deep in my wife's hairy pussy, all while bent over just a few feet from me. I was now looking at a nasty old black mans large soft uncut cock and his big musty balls, while his face was buried between my wife's open legs.

Moses then got up on top of my wife and said sucks my's blacks dick's you white bitch. My wife pleaded with him to not make her do this, and the old black man jumped off the bed and took a knife out of his dirty pants on the floor. Moses then took the knife to my wife's throat and said sucks it bitch or I will cuts yours throats, bitch. My innocent wife opened her small mouth and started to lick the tip of this long soft uncut black cock. Moses was leaning over my tied down wife, his big black grey haired nut sack was bouncing back and forth on my wife's chin, as my wife got this large cock hard. It wasn't long before Moses shot his load in my wife's mouth, he smacked her hard, and told her to swallow every drop of it. I could see my wife frown and noticed her throat contracting as she swallowed Moses's nasty load of cum.

Moses still hard got on top of my wife and pushed his big black cock deep in my wife and started to fuck her hairy pussy very fast, his big black grey haired ball sack slapping my wife's asshole back and forth. Moses looked in my wife's face and said "takes it you bitch, takes my's blacks dicks you fucking whore" It wasn't long I heard Moses grunt and groan, I noticed his asshole winking several time as he flooded my wife's hairy pussy with thick white cum that came oozing out around his shinny black cock and my wife's hairy pussy.

Moses got up got dressed and left our house leaving us both tied. I was now looking at my innocent wife's open pink hairy pussy, leaking and oozing cum from the fucking Moses had given her. About 30 minutes later the old white man, Bills client came in the room, with two old hobo looking white men. They all were very rough and dirty looking. These two old men counted out two hundred dollars and handed it to Bill's friend and they then proceeded to abuse my innocent wife each fucking her pussy and her mouth for three or four hours, and they left, very satisfied, leaving my wife filled with their cum .

When it was over Bill said that this was a good video of my wife's rape and that he was going to add it to is collection. The old man untied me and said that they would be in touch with us soon for more of my wife's abuse.

comsmith22
06-25-2019, 02:48 PM
Interesting... thanks for the Update...