PDA

View Full Version : Booty Call (fm Toys, Prostate, Pegging)

Psiberzerker
08-24-2019, 09:03 AM
"Hey babe." Tola called, "My folks just left, so. You want to cum over?" My boyfriend, his family is 7th day adventist, but he's not. So, they go to church on Sundays, and we can make out, but when I got to his back door, and knocked. He said "Cum in."

He was already naked in the kitchen, and shook his hips to make his junk swing around, and up, and down. I shut the door quick before somebody saw him, except for me. I get him all to myself!

"Cum here," I laughed, and ran out of the kitchen so he'd chase me down the hall. Laughing out loud, and stopping on the stairs to look at him through the bars. "No, you come here!" I'd been with other boys, but none of them were as fun and playful as my Tola. I can't even say in bed, because we hardly ever do it there. When most boys want to, or in their car, which sucks. There's no room in there, but anyhow. I stuck my hand out, and he teased me. Pulling his junk back right before I could reach them, touch him, and make him hard.

Then, he turned around, and bent over, so I had to goose him, and play with his balls. Tickle his dick, and squeeze his butt with the other hand. So, I have him a swat, and ducked down quick to see his balls swing when he jumped. "So," he turned around, and put his arm up on the railing. "What are you in for?" All cool, like I'm just sitting there, and he's not all naked, and sexy.

"In jail?" I thought. "Huh, taking off my clothes, and flashing people in public." Something I would never really do, but it's fun to pretend.

"Like what?"

"Well, my undies." I leaned back, and let my dress slip up. "Huh?"

"Yeah, I like your panties," he sniffed, "I can smell them from there." He came around the banister, and put on that creepy face. "They smell so delicious, I could eat your right up!" He pounced, and I giggled, "No!" He tickled my legs, so couldn't help kicking and squealing, "Don't eat me!" My legs kicked all by themselves, and I couldn't help it, but I accidentally hit him in the chin with my knee. "Om! Sorry?"

"I'm gonna get you for that!" He's okay, but he stood up long enough for me to flip over, and get my legs under me. Run up the stairs, and looking around, I went down the hall, and slammed the door to the bedroom. The master bedroom, and bathroom too, but they had a lock on the door. None of the other ones did, so he tried the door knob, and I got my undies off. "Snh!" Yeah, they were really stinky now, so I unlocked it, and threw them in his face. Then I slammed it real quick before he could push his way in.

"Ruth, open the door, young lady." He knocked. "I just want to talk." Sniffed. "You better not be getting into your mother's toys again!"

"Ihihihn!" I ran for the dresser, and pulled out the bottom drawer. All the way out, because he told me that's where she keeps her vibrator, and dildo. And something else? "Huh!" I sat up, and turned it around. Looking it, but it's just weird, and I wondered why it was even shaped like that. Oh, like an egg vibrator, and it had a battery in the base, so I turned it on, and leaned back up against the bed to get started, but I still had not idea why it had a thin part, and it was bent. HMMMMM! "Hn, yeah!" Powerful little motor, though, finally he came back with a table knife to wedge in the door frame, and wiggle through the lock.

"There you are!" No, it was a flat paint scraper, but I was done playing games, and now I was ready for sex.

"Your mom got a new vibrator." I showed him it.

"Oh, no. That's my dad's."

"What's your dad need a vibrator for, doesn't he have a. Oh, he's getting impotent." I nodded, my uncle got that, but he wouldn't take pills for it, because it's God's Will, or whatever. My family's Catholic, but I'm not. So, on Sundays, he can cum over to my house while they're away at Mass.

"No, but he's got a swollen prostate, so he needs to drain it. I really like it too." He took it, and helped me up. So, I turned around to let him unzip my dress, and unhook my bra. I can do it, but it's a lot easier if someone else does it, like washing your back? He cut the vibe off, and dropped it on the bed, but I already had my underwear off. So, he kissed down my back, and the zipper split open around his chin, and his hands felt up my legs, but this time he didn't tickle.

I'm especially ticklish between my legs. Then, he pulled up my dress, and stuck his face down there. I bent over, so he could lick my moist hole, but instead, he sniffed, and snuffled up my crack, and kissed my butthole?

"No, don't. Not there, I don't like it back there." Seriously, no joke.

"Huh!" My dress flopped down, so I just held up my arms so he could pull it all the way up. He stopped at me boobs, and his hardon rolled back and forth on my back. Then, he picked me up, and turned around to put me on the bed. The big bed, with the nice silky quilted comforter, and the big fluffy pillows full of down. "Hm!" I snuggled a little while, then slipped my bra off of my arms, while he took off my shoes. And socks, and rubbed my feet, kissing my toes, sucking the big one, and slicking between them.

"Hm!" I just relaxed, and felt myself all over, while he took the time. We had hours, and hours, because his family is very active at church, they stay behind to do. Stuff, I don't care, but the upside is we have the time to take and enjoy it.

"Huh, get up here, my toes are satisfied." He didn't even tickle. "Bring me that big hard thing. No, not that. This. Oomn! Snh!" So warm, and hard, and manly tasting. A big old sausage of manmeat, and he must've shaved everything just this morning, because there wasn't even a hint of stubble anywhere. I checked his balls, and everything, but then I felt something hard buzz my fingernail.

"What's that?"

"I told you," she swiped it up between his balls, then back. "It's for my prostate, but it should work on your G-spot, if I can find it again."

"Well, you're not gonna find it, if you don't look!"

"Okay," he let go of my breast, and felt down my tummy. Stooped to tease me by taking a lap around my belly button, then he got to my pubes. It's kinda funny, how he likes me hairy down there, and yet at the same time he shaves everything between his legs, but I like it. It means that I don't have to worry about picking it out of my teeth he's done teabagging me. "Ooloolool! Swopob! Ngh! Can you stop that?"

"What?"

"Toying your butthole, it's distracting."

"Huh!" He shut it off, and dropped it on the comforter. With a rubber on it. "Sorry."

"What's the rubber for?" I joked. Trying to get back to the sexy time games, where he says something like all the better to Fuck you with!

"I told you, my prostate."

Finally, I gave up. "What's that?"

"Well," he st down, and rolled over on his side, so I started tugging him to keep him hard. "I don't guess they have Sex Ed or health class at your school."

I still go to Parochial school, he knows that. I'm not religious, but it still looks good on college applications. So, I'm sticking with it, for a couple more years. "Well, you know that semen isn't just sperm, it's also a mixture of fluids."

"Ooh," I grinned, and bent over to kiss his hard little nipples. "Fluids." Moist damp sexy fluids. I licked it, and swirled it around to get it wet, then pulled my lips in to pinch it with my teeth, without biting, so it slipped back out.

"Mhm?"

"Well, the prostate is just one of those glands, that produces one of the fluids. So, if you milk it out, you can taste it all by itself."

"Ooh!" He knows I can't resist the chance to try new fluids. I pulled up his balls, and felt around, but it turned out to be "Lower." Even "Lower" than I ever dared explore before. I skipped past his pucker as soon as I felt the greasy wrinkled edge.

"A little higher."

"Here?" I felt his butthole, and looked up.

He smiled and nodded. "Inside there. Just like your G spot?"

I shook my head, "It's not in my butthole," but now I was realizing his game. He just wanted me to stick that new vibrator in his butthole, and now I was really staring to feel a little curious. I slapped his tummy, "Fag!"

"It's not gay, it's just." He closed his eyes, and took a deep breath, then let it out slow. So, his tummy flexed, and sank. So, I bent down to kiss it, and dig my tongue around in there, so I could feel the soft little knot at the bottom. He has an innie, while I have an outie. He says it's like a nipple, when it's not. It doesn't stick out as much, and it doesn't feel anything like a nipple when he plays with it, but now that I'm touching him down in that dirty, forbidden place. It feels a little bit like the knot deep down in the bottom of his belly button.

"Snh! Hm." He got 2 fingers in, easily. Then he pulled one out, and just wiggled the tip. So, I wiggled my fingertip in his crack, and it felt a little gay for me too. I'm not gay, not even a little curious, but I never fingered anyone else before, and now he was spreading open. A lot looser, wet, and greasy from whatever lube he put on with the rubber while I wasn't looking.

Then, then he put 3 fingers in. Just the tips, half crossed in front of the middle finger. The fuck you finger, so I stopped Frenching his belly so I could ask. "You think you could take 3 fingers?"

"Ihn!" He bit his lip! Like a girl, when my first knuckle slipped in, and his eyes wrinkled up, then then they relaxed too. His nostrils flared, and his cheeks were so red, it looked like he was wearing blush. Or the hot red welts on his bottom when we're playing bad boy, and he needs a good spanking, with the hairbrush.

"Uhn!" He pushed harder, so 3 knuckles slipped in at once, and I had to put my head down. I hear his guts, but I could feel my head floating up when he took a breath.

"Maybe, if you use your little fingers. Huh!" My head sank down, and he took another breath. His guts gurgled again, too. Maybe he skipped breakfast, but now he's wiggling them deeper, and it's almost up to the next set of knuckles. He has to twist, and stir them around now. So they work their way through one at a time, but I just held still, and forgot where my finger was until he grunted, and sucked them back out.

"Look."

I turned over, and took his hand to suck his fingers. It's not gay, it's my own juices. The come out of my sex, and I can taste how hot he's got me inside, but I'd rather suck them off of his penis. He knows that.

"No, look." He slipped them out, and wiped his thumb on my lip. So I could smell it, for a while if I didn't lick it off. I'd rather get a sex mustache from his penis too, but I turned my head over, and he held it up. Squeezing the head, and it had a clear drop, just starting to roll down from his pee hole.

"Smuip?" I rubbed it on the roof of my mouth, but it wasn't as tacky as the rest of it, so that must be some other fluid, from some other gland. "Is that it?"

"There's more, but do you like it?"

"No, I love it."

"Well, you're going to have to dig a little deeper to get it." He looked over, and picked up the vibrator, with the greasy rubber still on it, and handed it to me.

"Huh! Okay, you can touch my butthole. Too." I never even wanted to try it, and it's always been such a shock when he touched it accidentally, but I gave up. "Uh?" He started on my sex, but he scratched my pubes with his fingertips, at the same time. So, I knew it had to be his thumb dipping in and out, but there was no problem, at all. It went in and out really easily, then he swiped it up to get my hard little pearl wet, and tease it out of it's little red hood. "Huh!"

"Turn it on."

"Oh!" I shook my head, and looked at the base. Just a regular old vibrator base, so i gave it a twist. "It's like a magic wand. Even more then the Hitachi they call that." Or a back massager, because that's totally what my aunts got them for, to massage their backs.

"It's magic. Uh!" His pucker sucked in, hungry for it, then spread back out. The end is really round, but it's bent. Also, most of the magic wands you see in kid's books, and movies like Cinderella have a big star on the end. Yeaouch, but this one is just a ball. With the motor in the end, so I guess the stick is for the wire, and it's stick enough to roll it around until it pops right into his butt!"

"Hn!" He sighed through is nose, and this time his thumb slipped out, but went the wrong way. Warm, and wet from inside me, I held my breath, and closed my eyes. Expecting that shock, and fear whenever anyone touched my butthole before, but it didn't happen. It felt funny, like my sex when it's ready for something inside it, but speaking of which. His fingers slipped down, and I did get a little shock when they pinched my clit between the tops of my lips, but then his fingers slipped in, and split me open, and I put my head down again.

Brdrdrdrd. I could hear the vibrator, buzzing away deep inside him through the bone. I blinked, then my eyes slitted, and I think they rolled up, too.

"Ahn!" His fingers slipped in all the way, and then he curled them, and his thumb rubbed around and round. Inside me, not outside, but his 2 fingers inside pinched the sphincter, and I hated that word. Also words like clit, twat, cock, and it's not just because they're wordy dird. I giggled.

"That doesn't tickle."

"Oh, no. Hm, it feels good. So good, ah god. Do that again."

"What?"

"That thing you do when you stick it in, and pull it out."

"Uh!" He popped shut, and I looked back just to see the look on his face. He blinked, and saw my grin, so I swiped it back up to his balls, and buzzed it around them.

"Huhahaha!"

"Ihn. Hm!" I put my other ear down, and slipped it back down to his butthole. His sphincter, but it must have tightened up. Even while he was massaging mine, inside and out, but now he's doing that thing again.

"Kunyaza."

I blinked. "Is that what it's called?"

He nodded. "When I do this?" He did it again, back down to my crack, and his fingers dipped in, so his pinky, and pointer were stretched out on either side, and he curled them to hold it while his thumbtip probed it, and it stretched open.

"Hahngh!" I couldn't help clenching. I think my anus thought that something was backing up, and tried to pinch it off, but then he started shaking them. "Huhuhuhuh!" His thumb knuckle popped through, and the 2 knuckled hit my bladder. "Oh hu I ah ahH! AIGH!" Couldn't help it. I peed a little, then it started splashing my legs, the especially sensitive spots. "Ihn hihn hm! Snh!"

"You squirted all over the place!"

"Huh!" I just lay back, and caught my breath, but my whole body felt as sensitive as one giant nipple, but my nipples felt like they would snap, and pop off, I even got a tingle in my belly button, and my clit. I could feel my pulse, pounding in it. But my asshole. Oh god, it must be gaping wide open, because something ran out, down my crack, and onto his parent's nice fine Egyptian cotton quilted comforter.

"Oh!" I rolled off, and covered my butt. "Sorry," ran for the bathroom, and tried to drop the seat, but the lid fell down too. So I flipped it back up, and sat down. Thinking it would just pour out like diarrhea, but it didn't. "Huh!" it wasn't gaping wide open like a sewer, and there was just a little greasy line down my crack where it rolled out. "Whew!" it's just lube, he did that magic trick again, where I didn't even see the bottle at all, but it's not.

SPHFH! "Ugh!" I held my nose. SPHABT! "Mn?" breathe in through your mouth, but it felt good. Even if it smelled horrible, but it's supposed to. It's shit, that's why you have to get it out of your body, but I pissed myself too, and got it all over the comforter, so he had to gather it up, and held it in his arms for the washing machine.

"I'm gonna go down, and take care of this. You need anything?"

"An air freshener, scented candle?"

"All right," he went out, and came back, with a lit incense on a bowl so the ash didn't burn the counter when it burned down like a volcano. So, I could finish pooping, and take a shower.

It was really dirty, but if it feels anything like that, every time, I'm definitely going to have to do it more. Now, he better come up here, and fuck me for real, soon. He didn't, instead he waited for me to turn the water off, before he started up the washing machine.

Then, he got out these weird leather underwear, like a jock strap with a hole in the front. I said "Well," put it on." Thinking that the hole was for his penis, but he fished the vibrator out of the space under the drawer.

"No, this is for you." He showed me that the plain old vibrator fit it perfectly, and then he helped me put it on.

"Oh, makes sense." Since his mom and dad were getting into all this butt stuff, for his swollen prostate. It turns out that it made peeing easier, but then I got to bend him over for once, and see his butt shake, and bulge back out when I pulled back to nail him again, and again.

"Uh, harder, ugh! Ngh slrh!" He wiped drool off, and puckered shut with a greasy spasm when I pulled out. Slapped them together, and told him "Turn over. Don;t make me get the hairbrush." Then, I held his feet up, and kissed them, tickling his toes, and stuff he likes to do, when I'm on the bottom. Just to see his face wince, and relax, but he loved it, and finally he got his erection back, so I had something to hold onto. I must have milked it all out of his prostate, because it stopped leaking, but that left the head nice and slick for my thumb to tickle around and round. "Ngh stop, no. Don;t pull out, just hold it INH!" He twitched, and I could feel his spasms inside, so this must be what it's like to him, but it came out runny, and white. So, that must be the fluid that makes it tick, but finally he was done, so i could pull out. "Help me up." He closed the door to the bathroom, and flushed the toilet, before he got a cold shower, but I took off the vibrator. Some of my pubes got stuck in the ring, you twist to turn it off, so they pulled out, but I just rubbed the stings, and put my clothes on.

It was getting late, and I had to take off before anyone came back, and caught me here. Alone with him, so I put the strapon back in the drawer, the rubbers, and gloves in the trash, and the lube bottle back in the night stand. The washer was done, so I even put the comforter in the drier, on low heat so the cotton didn't felt, and shrink.

Then, I went home, trying to think up what to tell mom and dad when they asked me what it's like at that 7th Day Adventist Church. That's how we get away with it, he says he's thinking about becoming Catholic, while I say I'm going to Saturday Church, when really he's teaching me all this great, fun, and amazing sex stuff, like Kunyaza. He's not a virgin, not at all, he's experienced. That's how he knows how to do all this stuff, because he didn't just read about it, he's done it with the girls he'd been with before me. All these wonderful new things, and parts of my body, well. I knew I had, and I heard about prostate cancer, but I didn't know what that was, let alone where it is.

I'm going to marry that man, I wonder which church we'll hold the wedding at?

comsmith22
11-03-2019, 11:33 AM
most interesting... thanks for the share