PDA

View Full Version : Security Desk (Mm Anon)

Psiberzerker
08-24-2019, 05:10 PM
Boring job, but as soon as things quieted down, I got out my phone, and looked around before I logged into chat.

We get rushes, lunch just ended. Maybe a few stragglers coming, or going, but it's mostly automated. Take a ticket, pay at the machine to lift the gate, I was mostly a head to hold a hat up, and reassure people their cars weren't going to get broken into.

[Frat Boy bareback PoV]

A glance at the screens, and around at the cars waiting to get picked up while I unbuttoned my pants, and fished it out.

"Smup pup!" It slipped out, and popped up, then he grinned, so I got to see his smile. "Yeah!" His hat turned around like a gangster, but at least that didn't get in the way.

"Suck the balls too, pledge. You really want to get in!"

"Yeah, I'll do anything."

"Shut up, and get my balls."

Then, a corner of the monitor went black.

"Huh!" I paused it, before I got to see that pale back, and cute bubble butt in the thumbnail, but I had to run it back.

"Fuck." Some guy dressed up like Spy vs Spy, black hat, and trench coat yanked the cable, but didn't look up. No, he kept his head down, to avoid the camera, but then his coat flapped, in reverse. I caught a flash of ass before he turned back around with his dick hanging out, and paused it.

Mine tucked back in, I grabbed my flashlight, and switched back to the live view. On my way out the door, I ran to Camera 7 in the NW stairwell. Picked up the hanging cable, and got up to plug it in. Then, I kept my eyes, and ears pealed on the way back to the booth.

Yeah, it might be some guy I know playing a prank/kinky booty call, but I'm not exactly in the closet. it could also be some punk kids playing a prank on the gay mall cop. Downtown, pretty progressive city, but that doesn't mean there aren't any hate crimes. The school busses are running, so maybe they skipped school, or maybe they dropped out, but he looked young.

Not too young, I hoped when I got to the door, and saw the hat on the desk. Unlocked the door, and saw the coat on the peg, too. Nobody watching me outside, or on the cameras, #7 back up, and there's no motion. It's quiet, but I had to pick up the hat to find the Post It.

[Under
The Desk]

"Huh, my lucky day?" I'm guessing the same ass I saw a flash of on the monitor, and sat down before anyone else saw me with my fly unbuttoned.

He whispered, 'i don't want anyone to know.' It kinda echoed under there, but it's a long corner desk, and if you walked around, you could sopt him under there through one of the wraparound windows, because I'm supposed to be keeping an eye out all around. Watch the cameras at the same time, but nobody's going to be breaking into car at 14:27 on a Tuesday afternoon, if ever.

"Huh!" It thumped, but I think he turned around, and sat down. He found my fly with his hands all right, and fished it out. I went back to the recorded video on the main computer screen, and played it back in real time. He just pulled his shirt up, with his cock hanging out, and turned around to flash a cheek. Before he turned back, and yanked the cable. "Ah!"

"Smuip, swerk." He kissed, and sucked the head in, then let it slip out. Fishing around in my fly for more, and tugging my balls out by the scrotum.

"Suck my balls, too."

"Oom swop!" The left one. "Smph!" The right stayed in a little longer to rub through the fresh waxed skin. I like it neat, a lot of guys do. His fingers were damp, fondling my tip, but it doesn't usually take a lot for me to get hard. it's just bothering me, for one thing, he fooled me pretty well, and I'm starting to think it's an inside job, but at least I'm getting some swell from the attention.

I want to ask, but he doesn't want anyone to know, what? He loves dick, and balls? maybe he's bi, I don't know, but he's not going to give me anything but a good blowjob, and ball suck. Maybe Bob would pull something like this. He squeezed the bottom, and swirled his tongue around the top until I was hard enough to put a hat on it. Roll it down, then he bumped around down there so I rolled back to see the dusty seat of his black pants come down again. His hard cock bouncing between his legs, and he shaved. Too, so I felt around under there, and fingered the rubber to get it harder.

"Huh, be gentle with me, it's my first time."

"Uh huh?" I've seen a worn out ass before, if he's never been with a man, then he's real rough with the toys, and normally I'd rather do it bareback, but who knows how dirty he is, and I don't want to tuck a shit dick back in until somebody shows up to clock in. Relieve me.

"Uh!" I slipped my thumb in, and he's greased up. Just lube feels like it's glycerine based, and not real grease, which can dissolve rubber. Popped the knuckle back in, and out a few times to the nail, but I bet he was busy in his car, or the stairwell, before he got the balls to trick his way into my security booth. What did he use, a nail board to catch the door that fast? The fastest way here from that stairwell is the way I came, so he couldn't have gotten past me. In brad daylight, wearing that inspector gadget costume. "Huh, what are you waiting for, take me. God I want your cock so bad." He wiggled his hips, and managed to twist off of my thumb, so I let his balls roll out of my fingers, and scooted up on the chair.

"Hold still."

He felt around blindly, so I just handed over my cock, and looked up. Checked the monitors, did a 360 look around, while he slipped it up and down. Guided me, and I decided "Fuck this."

"What?" My dick slipped out of his fingers, but only so I could get up, and push the chair back.

"I can't get my legs under there with you, come here." I pulled his hips, and this time he felt my balls. Up to the shaft, but I bent my knees to bump his taint, and then steadied myself on the edge of the desk while he carefully guided the head to his willing fuck hole. "Uh huh! Ohhh! Fuuugn! It's huges, but fuck me. Fuck me anyway yeah butt fuck me fuck my ass yeah ah ah ah ah!"

"Ngh!" I just rocked on the bottom of my armor plate, but it made breathing hard without paying attention to my chest, and the tight straps I wish I'd thought to losten, but I'm already out of uniform. Sure, i can tuck it back in a few seconds, but I can't risk taking off more, because somebody can come any time, and "UH! Fuck!"

"Huh!" He just clenched my pantlegs, and spasmed. "Snh? Huh, huh!" Panted, and held on as long as possible, until I was done twitching. "Ngh!" He clenched, and slowly milked the last of it out with his asshole, then thumped the side of the desk. "Huh, fuck he wasn't kidding. Huh, yeah."

"Who?" I just grabbed some tissues to get a little that smeared on my balls, then used it to hold the rubber. Pinching the load on the end, I turned around, and aimed for the trashcan.

Then looked up when Bob knocked. "Say cheese!" Snapped a photo through the glass.

"Hah ha, very funny. I knew you had to put him up to this. Come on out of there." He had on a mask, and put some glasses up to cover his eyes too. "Can you hand me my hat?"

"Yeah, kid." He wouldn't even look up at me.

"Thanks." he stood up, and got his own coat, with dust all over his pant legs, but I got one more pat, and squeeze on his nice little bubble butt. Skinny kid, too.

"Huh!" He held his hat up, and kissed the top of my head. Sniffed my hair, and left, straightening his hat. Walking a little funny, he grabbed the gate, and put his elbow down to steady himself.

"How old is that kid, anyway?"

"Old enough."

"Thanks," the kid just handed him something, and wandered off, toward the NW stairwell. Ditched the coat, and the mask, but kept the hat, and held it up over the camera before he made his escape.

Bob counted the bills the kids gave me.

"You whored me out?"

"You want your cut or not?"

"Yeah, all right, but delete that fucking photo. A joke's a joke, but I will not be blackmailed."

He patted my back, and got his phone out.

"Of course not, but you know the expression." He winked, "You should have seen the look on your face?" He showed me, before he deleted it.

comsmith22
06-11-2020, 08:00 PM
Interesting Story... Thanks For The share...