PDA

View Full Version : Process of Elimination (Ff Public Pissing)

Psiberzerker
08-25-2019, 12:13 PM
My niece came in on break, as usual. Ever since she got her new job, and I made her an iced coffee. Americana, black. 3 sugars mixed in with the shot, and water so they dissolved before I poured it over ice, and she came up to the counter.

"Here," skipping past the lunch rush line, I took her money. Exact change, and just put it in the register. "I need a break," I untied my apron, and ignored the looks I got, but I'm the manager on duty today. They can handle it for a few minutes, and it's not that busy, nor is there room for more than 2 cups on the machine, but somebody pulled the handle to dump out the grounds, and beat it loudly against the side of the compost bin.

Yeah, I get it, but she's my niece, and I'm a little concerned about what she's doing.

Flipping the back of her dress behind the bench seat, and looking around, before her eyes fluttered shut, and the piss leaked out under the aluminum boards. "Hm." She picked up the cup from between her knees, and I checked before I sat down next to her.

"Oh," she smiled, and grinned. Red faced, but shameless. "Aren't you busy?" She looked back behind me at the store, but I had to lower my voice.

'What do you think you're doing?"

"Huh!" She took another sip, then pushed the skirt back down between her knees with the bottom of the cup. "Just give me a minute to let them dry out."

"Pissing in public? You're lucky I'm the only one that seemed to notice, but."

"It helps me cool off."

"I'm sure you can think of some other way to cool off, but what if some guy saw you, and followed you?"

She giggled, "Don't be so prudish."

"I'm not?" She grinned, and I realized she's pushing my buttons. "You know that," I pride myself on being sexually liberated, and all, "But that doesn't mean you should take unnecessary risks."

"It's not really sexual you know."

"Again, it's not what I think, but it's what anyone will think. You don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention."

"From men."

"Dangerous men, who might want to hurt you."

"Well, they can't, and you don't think he tried to follow me?"

"Who?"

"I don't know who. Some guy, but it's too public, and I make sure that there's no way he can grab me, but it is pretty exciting."

"It's dangerous, is what it is."

"Well, thanks for scaring him off."

I looked around, "He's here?"

"He's always here, even on my days off, but he doesn't see me then."

"Where?"

"Across the street, but I told you, he already left." And I missed him of course. He wouldn't approach her, he'd watch her from across the street. "I better go, before the bus comes, but don't worry about me."

"I worry because if somebody doesn't."

"I know, but nothing's going to happen either way. He's harmless, and kinda cute."

"Just because he hasn't followed you home yet doesn't mean he won't."

"You better get back to work." I looked back, but he just held the door with a WTF? Look. "Me too, I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'm off tomorrow."

"Well, then why don't you come stake him out with me, so I can show you. I really have to go now."

"Huh!" She's exasperating, "Fine." At least if she points him out to me, I can probably get him arrested for stalking, but you know that he's going to say that she wanted it, she is leading him on, and for what? What possible thrill could be worth risking sexual assault, or worse. He could kidnap her, rape her, and torture her to death. For all she knows, he's a serial killer with a dungeon, and a freezer full of body parts, only he doesn't look like one, because he's self conscious enough to cover it up, but if she doesn't know him, then she's in no position to judge him as harmless.

"Sorry, family emergency."

"Oh yeah? I thought she was your girlfriend." He joked.

"No, she's my niece, now get back to work."

"All right boss, you're the boss."

;

Stuck's Coffee Bar (FfM Tease)

The joke is, it's like "Starbuck's Coffee for dyslecixs," but honestly, it's just enough of an anagram to avoid trademark infringement. Didn't stop them from putting in a Starbucks right next door, so she changed the title as a sort of protest. That brought more customers in to ask about the name change, but the signs are right next to each other, and if you stuck around to listen to the spiel about local business vs corporate practices, it makes sense.

Long story short, if you spend your money here, it stays here, in town. Aunt Ana can spend it on other local businesses, and they can eventually spend it at Walmart, or Sam's Club before it leaves the state, but if you go next door to Starbucks, then it goes straight to Seattle, and nobody you know is ever going to see it again.

Say what you want about SJWs, but I'll save you the trouble. "Yeah, but what about your fair trade organic coffee?"

You don't see any coffee trees around here, do you? So, she makes money, and sends it to Argentina, but don't tell anyone. ;) It's bad for business, but she's family, so she just grinned self consciously when I busted her.

Now, she's worried about me, instead of Pauley. That's how much good her worrying does, she didn't think to check the girl's room for microphones, but you'd think she would pick up on him "Listening to music" whenever she went in there. Or take a break to go in the men's room when she came back out, but I did. You could even see his boner under his apron, if you knew to look, and got lucky. He's not listening to music, I figured either he listened to her poot, or piss, so I figured out the best way to narrow it down. Process of Elimination, you might even say.

Then, I decided to dress up nice, and pretty. So I could bat my long lashes at him, and ask him if I could borrow his phone? Smiling, with glossy red lipstick, and just enough blush on my cheeks to look a little embarrassed? i don;t know, maybe it was the heat, but a guy like that, who likes to listen to girls tinkle, then go jack off loud enough to hear him huffing, and puffing through the stall door probably has some sort of Humiliation thing going.

Maybe I can use that against him, but he couldn't say no to me, so as soon as I got in there. I checked the corner stall first, and sure enough. Bluetooth device detected. So, I tapped that, and held it so the icon dropped down a menu.

[Audio] No video, at least, but I checked under the seat, that nobody's going to pick up in the girl's room, except to scrub out the bowl, maybe. It must be harder to hide a camera, and leave it where it can see at the same time, but I checked under the rim in front, where I'd guess you'd put one. Both to make it less likely to see, especially with the O shaped seat, as opposed to the C shaped seats they have in the other bathroom. With only 1 stall, no door on it, and a half stall by the urinal, so nobody sees your dick when they come in the door, but they don't lock. Just the stall doors in the girl's room, but satisfied that there's no cameras, I held up the phone to listen.

"THBT!" Bluetooth ear beads, too. Then, i tried the corner. "THBT!" A little louder, but just as loud in the other corner. "THBTBTBTBTB!"

Lower, and louder, until I found it underneath the tank, taped up under a little white lip around the back of the base. Rip!

Then, I sat down, and lifted up the front of my dress to give him a little show. Something to watch, instead of listen, I drank 2 full 22 ounce iced coffees that day, and held it. "Huh!" It took a while to soak through, between my thighs, and trickle into the water, but I checked to make sure that it soaked up enough to darken the white cotton, and even show the neat patch of curls through the translucent material before I saved it.

Left it on that, and took it out to him, with the screen blank.

"Thanks" and the microphones taped to the back. I winked when he turned it over. "Don't worry, I won't tell your boss about this." I winked, but he looked at the other owner. Aunt Ana's partner, since it was her day off, but then I walked out. Called him as soon as I was at the bench, and asked if he was watching.

"Huh," it echoed in the stall. "Yeah, you dirty tease."

"The video, or down the street?"

"The video." He stopped fapping, quietly in the background.

"Well, if you want to see more, you have to promise not to bug the girl's room again. You promise?"

"Yeah, just send me a photo."

"Listen." I leaned down, and held my phone under the bench. Poured the rest of my third drink out from under the lid, so the ice didn't fall out, but I bet he could hear the diluted espresso shot hit the concrete, even that far away.

"Huh, huh, huh!" He was panting too loud to hear if he was still fapping, or still out of breath from jerking off.

"You know the bench on the corner?"

"Uh, the bus stop, yeah."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow."

I felt pretty proud of myself, after that, and even teasing him every day was kind of fun, but also, I just wanted to tell someone, and brag about it. It was such an awesome thing to be proud of, taking a piss obsessed pervert, and not only stopping him, but giving him blue balls, and checking every day, work or not to make sure he hadn't bugged the girl's room, but also he was only listening to me now. I had to laugh every time aunt Ana caught him looking out the window, and she started slapping him on the back of the head, but you'd think she would catch on to him. Too, she came out, and tried to talk me out of what I was doing, but she couldn't guess.

Okay, I promised not to tell his boss, but. I didn't know how hard it would be to see him every day, let alone make up a story on the spot about a stalker across the street. Funny too, because it's on the corner, so she didn't even know which street to look across, but she never even looked back at her own window.

She never suspected Pauley, even though she caught him watching me through the window, she just told him to quit daydreaming, and get back to work. The best part was listen to her bitch about the lazy useless kid, daydreaming, and not being able to fire him, because his dad is technically her boss too, and she wants to call him her partner, because it was her idea to change the sign, and make a parody of Starbucks, but of course she never got credit for it.

"There's no I in team."

Maybe that's what she thinks about, instead of asking where I work. Why i got a job close to her shop, instead of applying to work there, along with her boss, and his creepy son Pauley. I don't need that much money, but it's a lot more fun to go shopping with his blackmail payments, and I've already got a tip-share there, pretty much.

I just wished I could brag about it, but now I have the look on her face to anticipate. As soon as I figure out the best way to show her, what was going on under her nose the whole time, and how I stopped it for her.

While all she did was worry about me.

;

Paul (MmF CD NS)

"Thought you're off?" My dad went out to talk to Ana, and her nephew. I didn't see the family resemblance, because his sister was so talkative, while he just kept his head down, trying to look Metal scowling under his black cap.

[Iced
Earth]

"Hey, Pauley. Grab me a couple of the coffeecake donuts."

He didn't say whether to ring them up, "Here or to go?"

"Actually," Ana asked him, "You need him today?" She had a better scowl then her nephew's, but when he looked up, I really saw the resemblance. They could even be twins, obviously not identical twins, but even trying to look tough didn't work. and what's with wearing that hat, instead of getting a tee shirt?

"Yeah, go ahead, and clock out."

"To go, then?" I held them over a bag to catch the crumbles from the strüzel topping and tucked the paper in after them, rolling up the top. Clocked out, great. Guess these are coming out of my wage. "So, what's with your sister?"

"We better go." Ana clapped my back.

"She's not my sister." At least he sneered a little, to cover up a smile?

Ana shut the front door. "She's transgender."

"No? If you're going to out me, then at least get it right, but lets get him off the street first."

"Trans-sexual?" I guessed.

"Transvestite." He shook his head. "I just told her that to explain why I showed up in drag to get in the girl's room."

"Larry, that's. What the actual fuck?"

"You want to tell her?"

I shook my head.

"Then I will."

"No, you." Promised.

"I can't pay you all the blackmail money back, but."

"First I catch you pissing in the street, and now you're blackmailing my employees." Right, as if I work for her, "For being gay?"

"I'm not gay, she tricked me."

"I told you, I'm a transvestite. Not a girl, and not gay. I just like crossdressing a little."

"I figured something was up when you pissed up your panties, against gravity." Or at least wondered about that, but I thought she was hiding her pussy to tease me, and blackmail me for my whole paycheck. What little there is, but still. I bet he's got no idea what it's like trying to live off of nothing but tips.

"Then what where you blackmailing him for?"

"Bugging the girl's room to listen to you pissing, then jacking off in the men's room when you went back to work." She slammed on the brakes, so I pulled the door handle, and ran out, before she had a chance to. Well, I wasn't sticking around to find out, but that sick faggot better pay me back for this, after he went back on his deal, and I can't believe he made me beat off thinking he had a pussy under those white cotton panties, but the joke's on him.

He can't prove it, I washed even the tape residue off from the microphones with alcohol, and wiped down everything. So, they could send in whole a CSI team, and they couldn't prove that I was ever in that bathroom. So, all I have to do now is find some place to hide, and delete the last shred of evidence he could use against me. That damn video, now that I know what he was hiding. I don't even want to watch it again, but that was the last thing he has to prove anything, and now it's just his word against mine.

A crossdressing faggot, who dressed up like a girl to get into the girl's room, and make dirty videos on the toilet, against me, with nothing to prove any of it. Of course I never recorded the audio, I listened to it live. It's not even hot when I know that she's not in there, right now, not even 50 feet away or the reception wouldn't be good enough to hear anything clearly.

All right, you got me, but now let's see you prove it. I might even be able to get him on stealing my paychecks. No, probably not since I signed them all over, but he better pay me back.

Bridgit Astar
08-27-2019, 04:04 PM
You have a gift of writing conversation and dialogue that makes it real, i.e. natural. As I read this story I could hear and see the characters; I could visualize and audiolize (is that a word?) them. That is good writing.

Psiberzerker
09-05-2019, 06:40 AM
I could visualize and audiolize (is that a word?) them.

Works for me!

comsmith22
06-10-2020, 11:37 AM
Interesting... Good Story... Thanks For The Share