PDA

View Full Version : Bar None (Gay Men Str8)

Psiberzerker
08-29-2019, 02:25 AM
Bartender (MM)

I was just washing some dishes when a straight guy came in. So, I dried my hands, and went to ask him, "What can I get you?"

"A beer," he looked up at the taps, "A pilsner." So, I got him a draft, and went back to finish the glasses.

You can tell, working in a place like this. First of all, there's that hair cut, but some guys dress up as construction workers, and can't pull it off. He's young, but the main thing is he kept his head down, didn't look around, much less at anyone.

There's a rainbow flag out front, just in case you didn't know what kind of place this is, and if you look around. There's couples making out when he came in, but they stopped to dish. Some of them got together to talk about him behind his back, and if I had to guess, make bets.

Finally, Sacha got up to talk to him, and I dried my hands to make sure he didn't chase him off. Sacha can be pretty aggressive, even when he doesn't have a point to prove, but the joke is he's Russian. So, he's always Rushin' to finish? Yeah, he's notorious for getting his rocks off, and not doing his part for you, which is why he's still single. Cute though, beautiful blue eyes.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"Yeah, sure." I flapped my hand at him, but as long as I get paid. He fished a 10 spot out of his pocket, and handed it over, so I rang up the beer, and brought back the change. Just left it on the bar.

Sacha stomped out, took his money, and stuffed it in his pocket pissed off.

"So, I can't help noticing, you lost?" I wiped up the rings, and tossed a coaster for him. It says [Everyone Welcome, Bar None] just like the sign, but still.

He set it down on the coaster, and took a deep breath. "Huh!" He shook his head, "I've been having a little problem in bed." Pinching his wedding band, to turn it on his finger, he didn't turn it around. "It's not my wife, I love her, and she's sexy enough, but I just can't get off with her, or anyone else." He took another sip, and wiped his mouth. "She wants kids, and so do I, but I don't know if I can give her that." He looked up, and smiled. "You think I might be gay, doc? You think that might be my problem?"

"Well, being gay isn't a problem, and it's not the only option, but if you're not attracted to men, then I seriously doubt that we can help. Can I get you another beer?"

"Well, I don't know, you mean Sacha?" He shook his head, and hooked his thumb at the door.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't worry about him, he'll get over it."

"Well, I never had any trouble." He pumped his fist in the universal sign. "But his hands felt too soft. I would think that if I could get off with another guy, he would have to have strong hands like mine."

"Oh," he jumped, and looked up in the mirror behind me. "I bet you have nice strong, rough hands."

Blake felt his arm, and the straight guy turned around, to lean back. "Yeah?" He held out his hand. "I'm Dale."

"Blake," they shook hands, and held on, but there wasn't any flexing. Just looking at each other, sizing each other up, and holding hands together. Blake is a gym rat, and very very Butch, but the other hopefuls went back to their tables, and started getting out their money. For the pool, it's funny how you'd think that gay guys would be better at playing this game, but they're still stuck on this honestly straight stereotype. "So, what can I do for you, Dale?" Lots of butches love butches.

"A, hand job?"

"Sure, I'm just going to go to the girl's room, if you want to cum." He pulled Dales hand, and let it drop. Looking back, and posing, but not like a body builder pose.

Not that I would have bet against Sacha, he gets plenty of straight action from guys that don't know any better, but I wouldn't have put any money on Blake, either. Being a bartender is like being a hairdresser, you get to hear all the stories, but Dale turned back around to finish the beer.

"You mind if I use your girl's room?"

He got out a fiver. "Another one?"

"Nah, thanks for being so understanding." He finally looked me in the eyes, and I found them a beautiful blue, with a little paleness around them from working in the sun, with shades on. Some crow's feet from squinting, and he shook my hand.

"Huh!" I have to work. "Nothing else to use it for, unless some dykes come in slumming. Sometimes we get straight women, who have a thing for gay guys, or cruising for bisexuals."

"Thanks man. I didn't get your name?"

"Markus."

"Nice to meet you Markus." He patted the back of my hand, and let me go. Damn it, why did I have to look him in the eye? I get to listen to other people's problems, but I know mine. I fall in love, just like that, and blue eyes. Ice cold blue eyes, on a rugged tanned face like that?

"Huh!" I poured myself a shot, and slammed it. Trying not to hope that Blake doesn't do him for him, but knowing full well how good he is with his hands. His strong rough hands, and a little oil. He's a masseur, and a very good one. I'm sure Dale is tired from a long day at work, and sweaty under those paint spattered pants. Tense from all this stress at home with his wife, and after a beer to relax. A nice back rub to get him in the mood.

"Ah ah ah AH!"

"Huh!" I just shake my head, while the hens pay up, and Jimmy orders a round for everyone.

Dale came out first, looking satisfied, and I pointed out Jimmy. He nodded, and raised his long neck, with pride. "He just bought a round for the house. So, you want to stay for another beer?"

"Huh, yeah. Better make it a shot."

"Bourbon?" I poured myself another Evan Williams.

He shook his head, "That was fast."

"I didn't want to say."

"God, he's got a terrific body."

"Oh, and he knows it!"

"Huh, yeah." He smiled, and shook his head. "I think I'm gay." Laughed to himself.

"Yeah, well." I pointed, "He's married." Carl raised his cordial glass, but hugged his husband a little tighter. Sitting in his lap.

"Huh!" He shook his head, and downed the shot. "Ugh!" Chased it with the last of his beer. "What am I going to tell Helen?"

"The truth? Honestly, she'll either understand, or she won't. At least there aren't any kids to worry about."

"I better call her." I got him the phone. "Can you get me another shot, and another brew?"

"Of course." I just pushed my shot over to him, and drew him another daught. He had to psyche himself up to talk to the wife, so I took the glasses back to the sink, before it started filling up again from that round.

I have a thing for married men, too. It's gotten me in trouble before, and I've made a lot of mistakes that way, but. "Huh!" I wouldn't mind making Dale another one.

He's not divorced yet.