PDA

View Full Version : The wedding night

groomleader
09-01-2019, 10:02 AM
Part 01

Tyler and his new bride Melissa approached the door of the Honeymoon suite. He unlocked the door and carried her over the threshold. Melissa giggled as she was lifted up and carried over.

"Ummm, now we can enjoy the best part of our wedding, the wedding night." Melissa cooed.

Tyler was more than ready, the sight of his bride clad in her wedding finery had got him going. Now, he was going to see her naked for the first time. On their dates, they'd always engaged in petting, going from light to heavy, but even though he'd been able to slide his finger into her pussy and bring her off, they'd never been naked. The always kept clothes on, moving just enough aside to get at each other, and doing it in the dark. No full on sex, Melissa was still a virgin, and wanted to wait and have it all come together for their wedding night. It had been quite an arduous 6 months, but now, he was going to see it all.

"Hey lover, can you let me get all ready for you in private, so you can see what's under all this wedding finery, in one fell swoop?"

Since it was a two room suite, Tyler replied, "Sure baby, I'll just go into the other room, and close the door."

Melissa gave him a big smile, and cooed, "Thanks lover, you're the greatest."

When the door to the other part of the suite closed, Melissa stripped, she left her wedding night lingerie in place. Snow white stockings, a similar snow white garter belt, snow white crotchless panties framed her neatly trimmed muff of red pubic hair, and a snow white demi bra. One more thing was left, and she went over to the large closet.

She looked around once everything was in place, perfect, and she called out, "Tyler, come and get it!"

Tyler eagerly stepped through the door, took a look and stopped dead. There was his bride, dressed in the sexiest undies he'd ever seen. His eyes grew wide as he saw she was not alone. Flanking her on the left was Lisa Curlow, her maid of honor, on her right was Carma Mellot, her bridesmaid. Both of them were totally nude, and his eyes drank in the sight, amazed at the sexy shapes displayed for him.

Lisa was a blonde haired beauty, firm, upright grapefruit sized mounds, he saw her nipples jutting up, her pubic region was bare except for a neatly trimmed landing strip of blonde pubic curls, her hips had a sexy curve.

Carma was a black haired beauty, she had perky boobs, about the same size as his bride, about the size of large oranges, topped with cherry tipped nipples. She was waxed totally bare and smooth, god, the sight of her hair free pubes was amazing.

Melissa purred, "Since I made you wait, and you never tried to force me beyond my boundary, this is my wedding night present for you lover."

Lisa and Carma approached, both with big smiles. He watched, breathless as they stripped him down, both took to their knees, and he felt his cock get encased in a hot, swirling mouth as Lisa started, sliding down until his balls bounced against her chin. Tyler looked down, watching the head of blonde hair bobbing back and forth as she rode his pole, oh yeah, she knew what she was doing, mmmm, as Lisa molded her lips around his prick, and let the tight cocksucker grip work him over.

He looked over, saw Melissa, her eyes bright, she had her fingers stroking gently at her pussy as she watched him get blown by another woman on their wedding night. Melissa had been running fantasies, this was the first one, mmmm, it was so hot to watch her wedding attendants sucking him off.

Lisa gave way so Carma could get some. She eagerly took him in, nursing at his prick and swallowing it down in one gulp. His grunts of pleasure urged her on, she sucked and slurped at his prick as her mouth rode wetly up and down his pole, damn that felt so good, he never knew that her wedding attendants were first class cocksuckers.

"Oh fuck, getting close, gonna cum."

Lisa joined back in, their lips fused together around the head of his cock, the sensation of two tongues licking and swiping at his cock head was the ultimate, and he saw Melissa's body beginning to shudder, cries of pleasure sounding, holy fuck she was bringing herself off while watching. He came immediately, his cock erupting, he felt soft moans vibrate against his cock as Lisa and Carma tasted the hot wet rush of cum jetting out of his cock. They kept him in, sucking eagerly, wanting it all.

Melissa, her eyes bright, purred, "Now it's my turn."

He watched as Melissa approached, dropping to her knees. Melissa, her lust now running the show, pouted her lips and slid them just over the head of his cock. Using her tongue, she circled his cock, her mouth wet and hot, oh yeah, then she slowly slid down his cock, enjoying Tyler's grunts of pleasure as she swallowed him down. Melissa pulled back up and again swallowed him deep, working into a familiar and practiced rhythm.

Tyler looked down, the sight of his cock, shiny wet with her spit, appearing than disappearing between Melissa's crimson lips, was crazy hot. His new bride was a born cocksucker, god, her bridesmaids were first class cocksuckers, but Melissa was in a class by herself, he'd never had as hot, practiced and enjoyable a cock sucking as this. Her mouth rode his pole, starting to bob faster and faster, the hot, wet swirl of her tongue around his cock, the tight clamp of her full cocksucker lips milking at him. She sucked him up until his cock was back up to maximum.

She pulled her mouth off, and pointed to the bed. Time for fantasy part 2 to become reality, Lisa was laying back, a smile on her face, thighs parted, letting him see the hot, wet excitement.

"Now, before you fuck me, you'll need to fuck Lisa and Carma."

He quickly went over, the sight of Lisa's pussy lips, bare and smooth, and the sexy blonde landing strip above, oh yeah, that was hot. He quickly mounted up, driving his swollen cock in. His body came down on hers, he felt some resistance at 7 inches, then the stretch as her pussy walls parted to accommodate him. He felt a rush as he realized that he was the biggest cock to take her, his 8 inches powered in right to the balls. His cock banged against her cervix, drawing a guttural moan from her lips.

"You big hard cock, oh yeah, the biggest cock ever feels so good, let me have it!"

As he started to ride Lisa, he heard a loud moan from beside him. He looked over, holy fuck, his bride was standing, legs spread while Carma was on her knees, licking eagerly at Melissa's muff of red pubic curls.

"Oh yeah lick me, lick my cunt!"

Melissa purred with pleasure as part 3 of her fantasy was now in full bloom. She saw her husband, driving his newly married cock deep into Lisa's cunt while he was watching her getting her newly married fuck-hole eaten out by her bridesmaid.

Tyler was enjoying the rodeo, Lisa's cunt was a snug hot hole, wet and juicy, squelching as he rammed into her, over and over, savoring the liquid depths of her pussy. Lisa was grunting and moaning, fucking him back as he plundered her tight little cunt with his hard driving cock, legs wrapped around him as he rode her. He was amazed, his wedding night and he was plundering his wife's Maid of Honor, while his wife watched and had her newly married cunt eaten out by her bridesmaid.

Melissa purred, "Oh yeah baby, lick me there, mmmm, oh yes right here, make me cum!"

"Keep fucking me Tyler, make me cum!" Lisa grunted.

Lisa started to grunt "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!'' she felt her orgasm quickly approaching, and she went over, squealing with pleasure, as beside them, Melissa's loud cries announced her orgasm, mopping down Carma's face with a rush of juices.

"Carma, your turn, Lisa, get over here on your knees and lick my cunt!"

In a few moments, Carma's spread open pussy was impaled, she let out a loud moan as Tyler drove his rock hard cock in, thumping hard against her cervix as he bottomed out. She was hot and slick, and Tyler powered into her, Carma just as much into it, fucking him back with a will. Her legs wrapped around his waist, levering her hips to hump up at his cock, her cunt gripping his huge rod as he relentlessly hammered it into her belly, enjoying her squeals and moans of pleasure, as he drilled out Melissa's sexy bridesmaid.

Melissa purred with pleasure as Lisa's hot mouth covered her pussy, tongue alive and hot, licking as deep as she could, ummmm, both Carma and Lisa knew how to lick cunt as well as suck cock, and she could feel the hot mouth, a wet agile tongue stroking at her pearl, ummmm, so nice.

"Oh yes Lisa baby, lick my clit, oh god make me cum," Melissa purred. "Oh yesh, just like that, there, oh fuck right there, fuck, fuck FUCK!"

Melissa's shriek drove Carma over, Tyler could feel her tight cunt pulsing all over his prick, spasms shaking her as she howled out in orgasmic joy. Tyler was building up a load, Lisa and Carma's superb fuck holes had done an excellent job of pushing him upwards, and now, it was time for the bride to finish him off.

Melissa growled, "Now it's my turn."

Tyler watched, his eyes wide, as Melissa approached the bed, a hungry, needy look in her eyes. The sight of his bride, clad in snow white stockings, garter belt, demi bra and crotchless panties that framed her neatly trimmed muff of red pubic hair, oh yeah, he had a feeling he was going to enjoy this as much as he had enjoyed Lisa and Carma. He saw them behind Melissa, their mouths fused together, hand slipping down to stroke each other.

Melissa climbed on to the bed, and squatted over Tyler's slick rod. She fisted his staining cock, positioning it right dead center against her wet, swollen labial lips. Pushing down, he groaned loudly and his eyes widened as her tight little cunt took every bit of his 8 inches.

Melissa was so worked up, she barely noticed as her hymen split, just a quick zing zipped through her tunnel, it merely made her more excited as her virginity surrendered to the hard insistent cock as she drove down with an eager hunger, taking him in to the limit of her virgin pussy. Oh yeah, the feeling of her tight pussy being stretched open, filling her inner sanctum was amazing, she felt him press against her cervix. The feeling of his solid 8 inches sheathed in the tight grip of her virgin pussy felt amazing.

Melissa smiled down at her husband and cooed, "Now, give your wife your load lover."

She began to bob her pussy on Tyler's cock, now sheathed in her clasping pink folds. Ummmm, it felt so good. She'd fantasized about giving up her virginity of her wedding night many times. Even the fantasy was not as good as the actual thing, her deflowering was the best feeling she'd ever felt. The solid press of her new husband's eager cock confirmed how much he was enjoying it as well. Feeling his swollen cock spreading apart her tight virgin walls on each downward thrust, oh god, she could feel her pussy start to sizzle with pleasure.

Tyler grunted, she was giving him her virginity, damn it was fucking great. She was bit unsure of her movements to start out with, but the tightest grip ever to ride his cock more than made up for that minor point. As she started to move more surely, the juices flowed over his cock, oh yeah. He heard grunts and moans, looking to the side, he saw Lisa and Carma lying on the carpet, wrapped up in a tight 69, ardently licking each others hot pink centers. He could feel his balls start to churn, reaching his limit.

Melissa adjusted her body this way and that, seeking the position that would most take her. Ahhhh, there it was, she could feel the top of his cock rubbing against the bottom of her swollen orgasm bud, oh yeah, just like that.

"Gonna cum lover, cum with me, cum inside of me Tyler, fuck, fuck, CREAM MEEEE!"

She reached behind, grabbed his balls and gave gentle squeezes. That drove him over, and as he watched his new bride crying out and shuddering in orgasm, a hot flood of spunk started to paint her cervix. As his cock jetted wildly, he growled with pleasure, the orgasmic cries from the Maid of Honor and the Bridesmaid joining in, as the room became a chamber of orgasmic joy.

When Melissa slid off her husband, Lisa and Carma were right there, and they worked on Tyler's cock, two hot tongues licking and lapping, cleaning up the mingled essences. When his cock was licked clean, they smiled, withdrew to the other room, and he could here them getting dressed.

They stepped back inside for a few moments, dressed casually in jeans and T shirts, and wished the happy couple a long and sex filled life together, gave them a beaming smile and left the suite.

Tyler was in a daze, he'd never envisioned this kind of wedding night. Melissa cuddled in against him, and explained that she'd had several fantasies that she wanted to live out, and this wedding night had done so.

Melissa cooed, "And since you let me live out some fantasies, I think you should get the same consideration. When you want, just do it, don't tell me beforehand, so I can enjoy the surprise."

Tyler liked that idea, he had a major one perking up, and he knew the best time to spring it.

jjonah
09-01-2019, 03:26 PM
Good story, great action! Good job!

actionmaster6
09-01-2019, 10:38 PM
Great story! Hope to read about Tyler's fantasy that he springs on Melissa.

comsmith22
06-13-2020, 06:22 PM
Another Fantastic Start To A Hot Series of Sex filled Chapters... Thanks for The Share And I'm Looking Forward To The next segment... Thanks "Groom"

groomleader
10-29-2020, 08:32 AM
Part 2

Tyler had bided his time, and here it was, their first wedding anniversary. He had reserved the same room, the honeymoon suite where Melissa and him had consummated the mariage, along with hot sex from her maid of honor Lisa and her bridesmaid Carma. Now it was her time to be surprised.

Tyler carried her over the threshold, like he had a year ago. In the bedroom, he stripped her down to her panties, and stepping to the closed door to the other room, he opened it, and motioned in the ones who were waiting. Hie Best Man Steve and his 2 groomsmen, Mark and Kevin.

Melissa gasped, her eyes were huge as they advanced into the bedroom. She looked at him, seeing the look in his eyes made her realize that this was what he had planned.

Steve, the Best Man, who was his best friend, stepped forward. She looked up at him, Tyler could see the growing excitement on her face. He pulled Melissa to him and kissed her roughly. She did not resist, her body pliant in his arms as he groped her chest and ass. He crouched down, kissing and sucking his way to her breasts. As he attacked her stiff pink nipples, her head tilted back, and she was starting to breathe deeply, reacting to the stimulation. He pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them, then he pushed her onto the bed, bent her knees and spread her legs, then buried his face in her neatly trimmed blonde bush. Her face was flushing, her breathing becoming more rapid and shallow.

Steve stood up and pulled off his clothes, and lying on her back, Melissa watched all three men quickly dumped their clothes, seeing stiff cocks eager to take their turn. Tyler watched, feeling the growing excitement. Melissa looked over to him, she could see the excitement, she mouthed, 'I love you, thank you' then she looked up, eyes bright, as the 3 hard and ready men approached the bed.

Steve lay back, his 9 inches of rock hard cock pointing skyward, and motioned for her to climb aboard, and with no hesitation she did so, impaling herself with a loud growl of pleasure as she drove down, burying him to the hilt.

My cock was hard as iron, part 1 of my fantasy was now complete. The rest of my fantasy was about to unfold.

Steve pulled her down, they were belly to belly, her ass was perched up as he grasped her cheeks, and gently pulled them apart. She let out a purr as a slick trail of lube was applied to her ass. Kevin applied lube to his prick, and 8 inches was ready to take her back door.

Kevin nudged against her, pushing slowly, he wedged his way in. Melissa let out a low moan, and purred, "Keep going, just be slow please."

Kevin did as asked, and Melissa's moans of pleasure sounded as Kevin continued his drive, slowly, slowly until with a loud grunt from both, Melissa's asshole was stuffed.

Melissa was feeling growing prickles of lust swamping her, she felt incredibly stuffed, her holes a little achy at the twin penetrations, she felt them start to move, slowly, the feel of the hard cocks rubbing against each other was amazing. Tyler had taken her asshole virginity a few days after the wedding, and she had found out how good it felt to have 3 holes for fun and games, instead of just two. This was her first time in a DP, and it really fired up her lust.

She felt herself being lifted up gently by the shoulders, and Mark's 8 inches was bobbing in front og her face.

Mark said, "Suck my cock baby, we're gonna make you airtight."

Melissa quickly did as asked, her mental image of her kneeling, two cocks taking her lower holes while she was about to get her last hole taken by one more cock, made her lust roar. She opened her mouth and slipped her lips over the cock haed, letting her tongue swirl around the head, enjoying his grunt of pleasure, before she went after him. Swallowing his cock to the balls, she tightened her lips around his shaft, then got into a practised rhythm, giving his cock the best blowjob he'd ever had. She called it her "Milkmaid Special" as it never failed to milk out the stiff cock that she applied it to. Melissa was sucking and slurping, her tight lips rode wetly up and down the stiff cock.

Tyler watched, his heart thundering in his chest, his cock a raging hard on. He concentrated on keeping his hands away from my prick, if he so much as gave it one stroke, he wouldn't be able to stop, and he wasn't going to waste his load, he was saving it all for the finale.

"Best suck job ever, suck it all out, oh yeah, fuck, FUCK!"

With a loud grunt, Mark erupted, Tyler could see Melissa's cheeks bulging, then her throat muscles working as she swallowed the load. His lovely young wife had just sucked off another man's cock other than his in her married life, another man's cum had painted her mouth.

"Yeah, oh yeah, Tight as a virgin, fuck, fuck FUUUCCCCKKKK!"

"Gonna fill you, tight little wifey, let's sandwich her, tight hot cunt, yeah, YEAH!"

Keeping Melissa's quivering body sandwiched tightly between them, they both jammed their throbbing cocks in as deep as possible, Melissa's cunt and ass now stuffed to the max, and Melissa's screams of pleasure filled the air, mixing with Steve and Kevin's grunts and growls as they filled her, gushes of hot, wet sperm being pumped into her asshole and her pussy. Melissa was cumming, cumming like crazy, the tightness of her holes milking at the two stiff cock, sucking both loads out eagerly, until she got every drop.

The three men departed, and Tyler approached the bed. His fantasies had been realized, seeing her taken by other guys, her married holes being filled with the cum of other men, had driven him to new hights of lust. He climbed onto the bed between her splayed legs, he could see the huge cream pie, Steve had really pumped a thick load into her, and he nudged against her, pushed her legs back to her shoulders and drove in. Holy fuck, the heat and the mingled juices surrounded his cock, he was in a frenzy, and his cock erupted in no more than a minute, thick ribbons of cum being pumped into her, joining the cum of his best man which was soaking her wonb.

With all he had seen still fresh in his mind, it dodn't take much, and she sucked him eagerly, using her Milkmaid special on his prick, until it blew a juicy volley between her lips. With his prick refusing to give up, she was soon belly down on the rumpled sheets, grunting passionately as Tyler buggered her, eager to mark every hole that had been filled.

The tightness of her asshole, oh yeah, just like a virgin, just like when he'd taken her last virginity. His cock was quickly building up another load, when he felt Melissa's hand cup his balls, squeezing gently.

"Oh yeah, give me that last load. Every hole I have has been filled with other men's cum, was it as exciting to watch my married holes get filled as it was for me to feel other men's hot wet spunk filling me everywhere?"

Tyler grunted, "Fuck yeah baby, god it made me feel harder than ever!"

Melissa growled, "Now do it, fill my tight little asshole, ram me, and let that load go!"

Tyler was happy to do so, he rode her ass, pumping her with the full rush of his swollen cock, Melissa was masturbating furiously, fingers stuffed up her cunt while rubbing her throbbing clit, when she went over, howling with pleasure, the extra tight cling of her asshole milking at him took him with her, and he let his built up load go, painting her dark cavern with his cum.

Tyler collapsed next to her, they rolled together, and with his fantasies realized they both feel asleep like a light switch.

jjonah
10-31-2020, 07:30 AM
Very hot, nice addition--good job groomleader!