PDA

View Full Version : (ZOOL) Harry Potter And The Missing Chapter From The Book 2

thedeep
03-08-2005, 07:02 PM
BY ZOOL
zool1a@yahoo.co.uk

Prologue - If J.K.Rowling ever finds out about this I’m toast !!!

Harry and Ron were alone in the common room playing Wizard Chess when Hermione came bursting through the door. She was carrying yet another very large book! “Harry! Ron! I’ve found something that can help us fight the monster!” Ron gave Harry a sideways glance!

“Ummm ... what is it Hermione?” He asked, as Hermione thumped the huge volume down on the table raising a cloud of dust!

“I was doing some research on potions” Came the reply “When I found this book and there is a recipe for a potion inside, well two potions actually, which I think could help us fight whatever it is that’s been going around petrifying people!”

“Hermione!” said Ron, his face aghast! “Do you really want to go messing around with potions again! The last time we tried it you were turned into a cat!”

“That” Hermione retorted, “Was an accident as you well know Ron!” She shot him an angry look and opened the book. “This is just a potion itself, you don’t need to add bits of anyone to it which is where I went wrong last time, I added cat hair thinking it was human hair, this recipe is quite simple and I reckon I could knock it up by tomorrow evening!”

“Ummmm”, Said Harry, looking as worried as Ron, “This potion Hermione, what does it do that can help us fight a petrifying monster!”

“It’s some kind of growth potion” came the reply, “There are two potions actually, one is for men and the other is for women, it’s says here ‘That man who partaketh of thee male potion shall experience a growth of triple fold, that woman who partaketh of thee other shall be altered in such fashion as to assist the man!’ See, if you boys drink the male potion you will grow in size about three times, that’s about fourteen or fifteen feet high! Any monster you come across will wish it had never been born!”

“Hmmmmm”, said Ron, “What does it mean, ‘the woman shall be altered in such fashion as to assist the man’?” he said, a very severe expression of doubt on his face!

“I’m not sure” Hermione replied, “Part of the text is in a foreign language I can’t read, but the effect of the potion and the recipes are quite clear! Obviously I would be changed in some way that I will be able to help you!”

Harry and Ron looked at each other, “I don’t know Hermione”, said Harry, “I agree we need all the help we can get but, another potion? I really don’t know, besides we’d have to test it, where could we go that could cope with two fifteen foot high boys and, for all we know a girl just as big?”

“I’ve thought of that too!” said Hermione “Second floor East wing has some guest rooms, some of which have been designed for VERY large visitors. We can sneak into one at the weekend and experiment undisturbed!”

Harry and Ron sighed, the last thing they wanted was to drink yet another potion! “Oh come on!” said Hermione in her best exasperated voice! “We have to do something before someone gets killed!”

“All right” said Harry, “We’ll do it Hermione, I have a lot of doubts mind but, you make the potions up and we’ll try them at the weekend and see what happens!”

So it was that, on the Saturday morning they found themselves sneaking into the East wing and up to the second floor under cover of Harry’s invisibility cloak. They soon found what they were looking for, an empty guest room with a huge, four poster bed and a very high ceiling. They entered and removed the cloak. Harry closed the door which Hermione sealed with a spell. Ron gazed up at the ceiling “It must be eighteen feet high!” he said, “And look at the size of the bed! Hagrid could fit on that easily! What kind of guests did they make this for?”

“Giants of course” said Hermione, “Well, some of the more civilised ones at least, don’t forget that this place has been around for centuries, there were times when giants and wizards got on a lot better than they do now! Anyway, let’s get started” She took out three, small phials from her pocket, two contained a blue liquid, the third was pink. “As you can see it’s just a small amount, the blue ones are for you boys and the pink one is for me!” She handed the boys a blue phial each.

“Well there’s novel !” said Ron, somewhat sarcastically. They uncorked the small containers and sniffed at the contents, “Well”, he continued , “It doesn’t smell bad at least, quite nice actually. Let’s hope it tastes as good, I don’t fancy retching into the toilet like the last time thank you very much!”

All three downed their potions in one gulp, “Very tasty!” said Harry, “That was the part I was dreading the most, so how long before it AAAAARRRRGH!” He dropped to the floor, clutching at his groin! Ron gave a shout and joined him!

“Bloody Hell Hermione!” He yelled, “What’s happening?” Still clutching at their groins the boys struggled to their feet, The fronts of their trousers were pulsating and they felt like their crotches were on fire!

“I, I don’t know” said Hermione, she climbed up onto the bed and lay down, clutching at her waist and chest, “S, something’s happening to me too, I can f, feel things ch, changing inside me I … ooooooohhhhh!”

“Bloody Hell I can’t take it anymore!” screamed Ron and tore at the fastenings on his trousers, he undid the belt, popped the button, yanked the zip down and pulled his trousers and briefs down to his knees! Harry did the same, as Hermione writhed on the bed clutching at her body Harry and Ron looked at their groins in horror!

The burning sensation was fading and the effect of the potion was now all too obvious! It was a growth potion all right, but one which affected only ONE area of the body, the genitals! Harry and Ron looked at each other in amazement as their cocks and balls grew bigger and thicker! Six inches, eight inches, ten, twelve! Finally stopping at fifteen inches! Their jaws dropped! Each boy now sported a monster cock, fifteen inches long and three inches thick! With balls to match! “FUCK ME!” exclaimed Ron.

“No!” said Hermione “Fuck Me!” They turned to look at her. In her writhing on the bed she had ripped off all of her clothes and was kneeling, naked, on the edge of the bed looking at them hungrily! Her hands between her legs rubbing her sex, mucus oozing from her love hole and running down onto the bed!

“HERMIONE!” exclaimed Ron, “You’ve got no…..” He stopped suddenly, as he looked Hermione up and down. Taking in her naked, twelve year old body, her slim torso, her narrow waist and slightly flaring hips, her tiny, budding breasts like half lemons on either side of her chest, the tiniest tuft of brown hair on her mound, her wild, long, dark hair, cascading over her shoulders. “Hermione!” he said, “You, I, you’re beautiful!”

“Yeah” said Harry “I never thought about it before, you’re beautiful and …. Sexy!” He and Ron’s giant cocks started rising, stiffening! “Oh God Hermione! I want to fuck you! I want to fuck your brains out!” He and Ron suddenly started tearing their clothes off until they too were naked!

“Me too Hermione” said Ron “I want to fuck you too!” Both boys climbed onto the bed, one on either side of Hermione. They embraced her in turn, kissing passionately, tongues probing. She reached down and took a monster phallus in each hand, stroking the huge shafts up and down, her hands couldn’t reach all the way round the cocks were so thick!

“Lie down Harry she said!” Harry laid down and Hermione straddled him, her back towards his face, she grabbed his cock and placed it at the tip of her vagina, then she moaned loud and lowered herself onto it, her wet pussy stretched wide and the huge cock slid inside her until all fifteen inches were buried in her! “Oh God Harry that feels fantastic!” She started pumping herself up and down on Harry’s cock! “Oh God Yes!” she squealed “Oh God YES! YES!” Harry gripped her hips and started thrusting up into her, grunting hard!

Ron moved across and Hermione leaned over and took the tip of his giant member into her mouth, she started to suck on it and squeeze it with both hands, her jaws moving wide apart to accommodate the thickness until they were almost dislocated! Then she plunged her head down on it, sucking and swallowing the monster shaft! Taking it deep, deep down into her throat until her mouth was almost at Ron’s hips and the huge, fifteen inch pole was way down her throat when ………………

“Bloody Hell!” exclaimed Ron and pulled back a little! He had felt the tip of his cock touching the tip of Harry’s !! “That’s not normal!” he continued “I don’t know much about anatomy but I know that’s not right”

“It, it, it’s the … potion!” grunted Harry as he pounded his length into Hermione’s dripping cunt! “It’s .. It’s changed her inside, so that, so that .. OH GOD YES! S, so that she, she can ... t, take b, bigcocks!!”

“Uk uk ngg uk eeee!” mumbled Hermione, her mouth and throat full of Ron’s cock! Ron pulled his cock a little further out of her.

“What did you say?” he replied. He took hold of his cock and started to slowly withdraw from Hermione’s mouth until his shaft came slurping out of her, trailing saliva!

“I said shut up and FUCK ME!” screamed Hermione, and she plunged her mouth back down onto his cock again, swallowing it right down her throat! She moaned and groaned and oozed more wetness out of her stretched pussy. The boys groaned and grunted and pounded their lengths into her pussy and throat until …..

“OH FUCK YES!” they howled at once and both climaxed! Surge upon surge upon surge of thick, warm spunk spurted from their rampant cocks, flowing over each other’s length and exploding out of Hermione’s mouth and gaping cunt! Drenching each other’s groins in thick, milky fluid! The sensation tipped Hermione over the edge and she stiffened, her body trembling, her limbs shaking as she too hit her climax and her love juice squirted out of her hole and joined Ron’s spunk on Harry’s crotch!

The boy’s withdrew their now flaccid, but still huge, cocks from Hermione and all three laid back, soaking in a veritable sea of spunk and cunt juice!

“Oh WOW!” exclaimed Ron “That was .. Oh WOW!” As all three panted and gasped for breath he raised himself to his feet, his huge cock hanging down to his knees, “You’ve done it again Hermione! This is not, I repeat not, what you said was going to happen!” Hermione just lay there, her little chest heaving! Harry dragged himself to his feet and stood beside Ron. Hermione finally found enough strength to sit up.

“Oh my!” she exclaimed “Look at the mess!” Then three jaws dropped and three sets of eyes opened wide as the bed and their bodies were showered in a sea of golden sparkles … and the mess vanished! Not a trace of spunk or love juice was to be seen! “Oh!” Hermione continued, “Oh well, I suppose that’s handy, at least we didn’t have to clear up. Now I suppose we just wait until things return to norm … OOOOOHHHHH!” She dove her hands between her legs! “Oh God I’m, I , I’m getting wet again! Oh God I, I want more, I want it bad! I want you both to fuck me again, fuck me hard, HARD!” She flung herself at Harry, wrapping her legs around his torso, gripping his body tightly, pressing her lips against his!

“Get her off!” yelled Harry, “Get her off, she’s squeezing the life out of me!” Ron managed to drag her off Harry and dragged her onto the bed, pinning her down as she bucked, kicked and heaved.

“FUCK ME!” she screamed “PLEASE! PLEHEHEASE FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!” Ron struggle to hold her down.

“Harry!” he pleaded, “Do something, she’ll do herself an injury!” Harry had a flash of inspiration and pulled their ties from their piled clothes. He leapt onto the bed and, with Ron’s help, managed to tie Hermione’s hands behind her back with them! They moved away from her and she laid on her back, pumping and thrusting her hips into the air! Screaming and begging them to fuck her again. Suddenly, both boys felt a twitching in their loins, in no time at all their cocks were rampant again and they leapt onto Hermione!

“Oh yes!” exclaimed Harry “Let’s fuck her again, let’s fuck the juicy little cunt! Let’s fuck her hard!” He had no idea where the words were coming from, he had only one thought, “Fuck Hermione!”

He pushed Hermione onto her side and laid behind her, “Your turn for the front Ron!” he said, Ron lay down facing her and placed his cock, huge and throbbing again, against her wet quim and pushed hard, driving his magic member deep into her yielding body!

“YES” she shrieked “OH GOD YES! FUCK ME RON! FUCK MY WET CUNT!” she forced herself down onto him and they thrust and pounded into each other! “MY ARSE HARRY!” She squealed “FUCK MY ARSE YOU BASTARD! DRIVE YOUR COCK INTO MY SHIT HOLE!” Harry fingered her anus, working it until it opened a little, pushed the tip of his cock against it and pushed hard, piling his length into her backside until his hips met her firm, round buttocks with a slap! Both boys then pounded the girl relentlessly as she shrieked and moaned and groaned and urged them on! Pound, pound, thrust, thrust, grunt, grunt. The three bodies ground against each other, sweating heavily, heaving, writhing, screaming in ecstasy, until the boys yelled out loud and exploded inside her again! Spurt upon spurt of Harry’s cum flooded Hermione’s rectum, spurt after spurt of Ron’s burst into her cunt, shooting up inside her until it shot out of her open, screaming mouth! Spattering Ron’s face with his own spunk! Once aga in Hermione came to a screaming climax, this time it was Ron’s thighs that were drenched in her pouring love juice!

“Urrgh!” he groaned as his seed dripped from his face! Once again the three of them lay there, panting for breath, drenched with spunk and girl cum, once again the bed was awash with their outpourings!

After a while, Harry dragged himself out of Hermione’s arse, Ron withdrew too. Again they stood up with their huge, limp dicks, dangling between their legs! Hermione lay on her back, rubbing their spunk into her lithe and naked body! The sparkles appeared again and, in no time at all, their mess was gone!

“Hermione!” said Ron “Do you think it’s at all possible that you’ve stumbled on a wizards sex book!” The sarcasm in his voice spoke volumes! He picked up his own, huge, limp dick and looked at it, “I mean bloody hell Hermione look at us!” Hermione rolled over and looked at him, her hands still tightly bound behind her back, her little chest still heaving for breath.

“I , I suppose I may have, made a teeny error Ron!” she gasped, “But, but at least we, we ….. Oh no! Oh my God NO! Oh Ron! Harry! “ she screamed and started writhing on her back, ”I need it again, OH GOD NO! I NEED MORE! MORE! FUCK ME AGAIN! FUCK ME! FUCK ME NOW!” Harry and Ron were aware that there cocks were hard again, sticking up in front of them like ramrods!

“Yes” said Harry “We have to fuck her again! Fuck the little slut like the whore she is! FUCK HER UNTIL SHE SCREAMS!” He leapt onto the bed, closely followed by Ron. He dragged her onto her knees, knelt in front of her and pulled her head down to his twitching, pulsing cock! He thrust it into her gaping mouth, barrelling it deep down her throat until his pelvis ground against her nose! Ron grabbed her legs and pulled them apart, gripping her hips he drove his length hard into her dripping wet cunt until he slapped against her backside! Both boys then pummelled their poles into her quaking body as she gurgled and moaned!

“Oh God” said Ron “Oh God yes! Give it to me you little slut! He grabbed her hair and her tied hands for better purchase and pumped his monster cock in and out of her as she squealed and trembled!

“Fuck her Ron!” yelled Harry “Fucking fuck her! Use her! RAPE THE LITTLE WHORE SLUT!” The two boys rammed their insane rods in and out of Hermione as spit and drool oozed out of her mouth, as her cunt juices dribbled out of her and ran down her legs! Their cock ends banging against each other inside her warped and altered body!

“Gmmph, gurgle, mmmm,mmmmm,MMMMMMMM!” she moaned as she came over and over again and her girl cum squirted out of her, drenching Ron’s hips!

“OH FUCK YES!” the boys yelled together again and their seed burst forth in copious amounts, shooting right through Hermione’s body again and surging out of her mouth and cunt, drenching their groins and soaking the bed again in a sticky mess!

They held that position for a while, Hermione on her knees, Ron’s cock hard into her sex, Harry’s deep down her throat, bodies shaking, trembling, drenched in love juices and sweat! Chests heaving, hearts pounding!

Finally the boys withdrew from Hermione, leaving trails of spit and spunk behind their sagging dicks! They sat on the edge of the bed, Hermione rolled onto her back, spunk still drooling out of her mouth and gaping cunt!

“I suppose now ..” Harry began “Ahh , here they are!” The sparkles appeared again and, in a moment, all of their mess had vanished again! Hermione struggled to her knees and moved between the boys, her arms still tightly tied behind her back.

“I’m really sorry!” she said “I had no idea this was what the potion was meant to do! I really thought that it was going to, to, oh no …. Oh no not again! OH GOD NO! I NEED IT AGAIN! MORE COCK! MORE COCK!”

“Hermione!” said Ron, as his and Harry’s cocks started stiffening again, “How long does this bloody potion last for?”

Hermione looked at them with pleading eyes! Her face reddened as her urges overcame her, as her sex started dripping again and fire burned inside her!

“S, s, six hours!” she moaned as Ron climbed onto the bed, his huge cock, rampant and ready, ready to shove it into her dripping hole again!

“Six hours! Said Harry as he joined them and moved his cock towards her, “SIX BLOODY HOURS! ... COME HERE YOU LITTLE WITCH!”

Epilogue - If I suddenly vanish or turn into a frog you know JKR found out!
:jo

cheekygirl668
03-13-2005, 07:22 PM
l love it.............

RD90
03-13-2005, 11:22 PM
Lovely

dobber01
02-28-2006, 05:55 AM
wheres the story from?

happyhippie
08-25-2007, 08:03 AM
great story

tishie
02-09-2009, 08:48 PM
i loved it!!!!

plify
04-21-2009, 04:28 PM
loved it six hours lol

Xeno13
03-24-2010, 07:25 AM
awesome

toughmama2009
04-30-2010, 03:51 PM
That was great lol... Bravo!

ryzinsama
06-07-2010, 01:48 AM
nice

lilshepherd
12-17-2010, 08:01 PM
Nice

NightShadow89
12-18-2010, 09:02 AM
Nice, pretty interesting actually

Natsu
12-18-2010, 04:24 PM
* a bit after this story came out J.K Rowling was seen eating frog legs in her home*

djblackcell
04-16-2011, 03:59 PM
Ha ha, what a great story! This made my day!

starfight
04-18-2011, 06:40 AM
very inventive. i liked it

ynglvr
05-14-2012, 12:40 PM
I want to see the movie :) Is there anyone that ISNT turned on by Hermione?

Starwizard
05-14-2012, 01:23 PM
strange but cool