PDA

View Full Version : The Return of Nurse Helen.

niteowluk2003
10-18-2019, 05:06 PM
The return of Helen,
Copyright©2019-Niteowluk2003. All rights protected.

Chapter 1.

(For those who may be interested in my previous meetings with Helen, may I suggest you read perks of an erotic author, or Curious case of Helen.)

Despite it being only late August, the dark storm clouds seemed oppressive as Helen sat and waited for her bus, she hated working nights at the hospital, the dead hours as she laughingly referred to them always seemed to be between 2:00 am and 4:00 am. Some student about five years ago had referred to these hours in that manner for a different reason. According to her it was because if there was going to be a death on the ward it always seemed to occur between 2:00 and 4:00 am. Now at 7:30 am, Helen pondered what the day had instore for her after she had grabbed some much-needed sleep of course.

Some of the less experienced nurses managed to slope off and get some sleep outside of the ward but Helen with her nineteen years of nursing and now she was ward sister found herself committed to the patients and that override her need to sleep through the wall of mental tiredness which as anyone working nights could tell you was between 2:0 and 3:0 am. Strange she mused that the increase of death likely hood should clash with the wall of mental exhaustion, she even thought that the two facts may be linked.

However, I digress from the tale I must tell. The dark storm clouds seemed to herald the threat of heavy rain, when suddenly a brilliant flash of lightning sudden lit the skies like it was midday and quickly upon its heels came the deafening thunder. I wish this bus would hurry up and come, I don’t want to get soaked not today! She thought to herself. Suddenly just as the rain began in earnest, a car tooted and she looked through the heavily increasing rain and realised it was Master Roy, she had not seen him for must be five years, she again thought to herself.

She quickly opened the passenger door and hopped in without any second thoughts, however she had also forgotten the command Master Roy had over her. Looking sternly to his left he cast a stern glance and spoke with authority in his voice, “Who told you to get in my car?” he demanded. Suddenly Helen was transported back five and a half years ago when she was Master Roy’s plaything, without thinking she answered, “I am sorry Master, but I thought you tooting me meant you wanted me to get in your car!”

“If you had shown me the proper respect and waited until I invited you into the car, you would have been right, but your lack of respect tells me I should make you walk behind my car for at least a mile, and every turn we take you will remove an item of clothing until I tell you to stop!” Master Roy said.

“Oh, Master forgive my indiscretion for I was just so glad to see you!” Helen Ventured. “I had been considering trying to contact you because I am finding it harder to maintain that subservient manner, I know you demand!” she continued. Master Roy, looked her over and said, “This once and once only, I will forgive your indiscretion!” “Oh, thank you master.” Helen responded. “you have not heard the forfeit, yet, Bitch!” he sneered.

“We will have a little game, all the way to your home; I will drive perfectly normally!” he teased, “you must choose red or green; which will it be?” Master Roy prompted. “Master, with you in control I would have to pick red, but red what?” Helen enquired. “Why, traffic lights.” He replied. “I don’t understand.” She confessed.

“The rules are simple, namely this; every traffic light, we come across from here, all the way to your home, will be an indicator for more than just traffic flow. If the traffic light stops us because it is on red then you’re safe, but, if we do not have to stop because the traffic light is green you remove an article of clothing, stockings count as tights and therefore as one item!” he explained.

As she listened to the commands and knowing she would obey no matter what, she felt a reassuring strand of emotion, a sense of home comforts, like that safe and warm feeling you seem to get from your old worn dressing gown. She was glad that she changed out of the ward sisters’ uniform before leaving the ward, her current clothing meant she had more items of clothing to lose if things went wrong. Another reason was her practice, where she had developed just after her promotion to her current status, her uniform went off with the ward laundry to be cleaned and a fresh clean smartly pressed uniform would be waiting for her that night.

Helen took a gulp of air and she felt her tummy start to flutter as she nodded her head. Even before Master Roy pulled away, she felt her cunt begin to twitch like little sparks of electricity spreading from deep within her cunt but all meeting at her clitoris. The first lights they came to, were on red, Helen breathed a silent sigh of relief, but her cunt twitched even more. The second and third sets of traffic lights were green so at the first one Helen slipped off her shoes and at the second one off came her stockings, Master Roy commented, “I just knew you would not be wearing tights, remember how I taught you that stockings makes a slut horny with just the thought of silk rubbing against silk as you walked.”

Helen flushed in the face, admitted she had always found Master Roy’s statement to be so true that a couple of times on the ward she had to dash to the loo pretending that she had an upset stomach, but once in the bathroom she took just seconds of rubbing her cunt to climax. She had, some three years ago, flirted with a young nurse and the nurse had asked Helen, why she wore old fashioned stockings instead of the much more convenient tights. Helen had let slip that her master had always told her sexy women always felt sexier with stockings, she had even challenged the nurse to wear stockings for just one week and see if she did not agree. The nurse asked what would be the forfeits if she took the challenge and almost too eagerly, Helen answered, if I am wrong then I am your slave for one week, but if, I am right you will be my slutty slave for the week. Suddenly Helen found even nurses that knew her reasonably well began avoiding her. Helen called a meeting of all the nurses that had begun avoiding her and announced, “most of you will have heard some nasty rumours about me, from Young nurse Bellafield, well I tested her confidentiality, I told her something that was a pure lie and Nurse Bellafield could not wait to spread it, so I warn you all to be ware of telling her anything you want kept secret.

The fourth set of lights were again green and off came her blouse, she felt vulnerable on display like this with just her bra shielding her large boobs from other people out and about at this time in the morning, for she was well aware in London the rush hour began around 8 am and lasted until 10.30ish. This added to the increasing hot flush going through her cunt at this very moment. Helen almost let out a cry of anguish as the fifth set of lights were also green and now off came her skirt. She felt a little uncomfortable sitting on the leather seat of the car with only her bra and panties obscuring her true wanton nature. Master Roy never looked at Helen as he continued on the longest route home for Helen, a route he knew would takin in ten sets of traffic lights, He did however, slide his free hand onto her naked thigh and slowly moved it to between her thighs before slowly moving nearer and nearer towards her lacy pantie covered cunt.

The sixth, seventh and eighth lights were all on red, so for nearly a mile and a half, Helen sat in her master’s car with nothing but her well filled bra and sheer lacy panties protecting her modesty. She let a little gasp escape her lips as the ninth set of traffic lights were green, she pondered ever since the sixth set which would be first to come off, panties or bra. Her bra would mean her tits would be clearly on view to anyone who cared to look, but her panties would reveal to her master that she had not shaved her cunt in the last month. She bit the bullet and slid her panties to the floor in the passenger well and hoped her master would not complain about her cunt being neglected.

The final set of traffic lights turned out to be on red, Helen thanked her lucky stars but was well-aware of just how horny her cunt felt for this last ten minutes, she was sure just one stroke of her erect clitoris would release the floodgates. Master Roy never looked at Helen not even to sneak a peek at her puffy cunt lips which were opening like a rose opens its petals towards the sun. She breathed a sigh of relief when Master Roy pulled up into the parking space allocated to Helen’s third floor flat.

Master Roy, “Wait in the car until I tell you to get out, bitch, and just so you know I am aware you have let yourself slip and will be punished for not shaving that horny fuck slit of yours!” he said, “Fold up your clothes and put them in a pile on the drivers seat!” he continued, “Now give me your door key! I have a box in the boot I want to try out on you!” he said. Helen’s mind suddenly focussed on the box, even though she had not seen it’s size, yet she imagined all sorts of sizes from a small vibrator size; which she seriously doubted as Master Roy never did anything small; to a box half the size of her five foot ten height; she decided that this would be the biggest size his boot could hold!

Suddenly as the boot slammed shut, she saw the box for the first time, it was about the length of a shoe box but twice as wide and twice as tall. Her mind now went into over drive, could it be a Van der Graff generator, she had recently seen one of these, used on a woman in a sex film and had at the time wondered just how it would feel with her hand on the generator and the return wand close to her cunt or even inside her cunt so that when her hand touched the silver head it would unleash a charge of static electricity inside her cunt. She ruled this out unfortunately, and now decided it must contain some sort of bondage device, in her mind she pictured it being a series of metal bars that would trap her thighs and a spikey rubber dildo which would be insert into either her cunt or her arse; secretly she hoped if this was the contents, she would endure it’s sensations in her arse as it was her arse which had been so much more neglected than her cunt.

Helen’s concentration had been so distracted with her sexual thoughts that firstly her nipples had hardened and was poking little hillocks in her bra and secondly more awkwardly she had failed to see the young fourteen or fifteen year old school boy; who was vividly staring at her through the closed car window. No sooner had he noticed Helen looking at him, he turned and shot off. Strangely Helen found herself smiling as she remembered her early years of sexual frustrations.

Helen heard Roy call her name and knew instantly, what would be expected of her; she slowly got out of the car and as gracefully as the situation would allow; she took her clothes folded them neatly and then tried to get them into her handbag. She managed this in a fashion but knew it was useless to try zipping her handbag back up. Then as if on autopilot, she closed the car door and waited for the locking sound caused by Master Roy’s remote before slowly walking butt naked except for her bra to the speed off, one foot forward two, three, four, five and then second foot forward, again counting silently the five seconds before taking the next step. Hellen suddenly thought, it is now 9 am, she had not slept since yesterday afternoon and now she knew she was too excited to sleep. Despite wanting to take the lift, she knew Master Roy would insist in taking the stairs as soon mum’s and dads would be out shortly to take their offspring off to school. Helen never could work out whether Master Roy wanted her to be seen or whether he wanted to sneak her in unnoticed.

All she could say for a fact was that every time she had gone through this exercise she was as horny as fuck by the time her front door closed behind her. She had just got to the last flight of stairs when it happened, her neighbour on the opposite side of her landing came galloping down the stairs with a five-year-old girl in tow. It was that little girl that cried out, “Mummy, look she has no clothes on!” This caused the woman to stop dead in her tracks and stare at Helen. Helen just about managed to mumble something about an accident as she was leaving work, which ended up with blood all over her clothes. Helen breathed a sigh of relief when nothing more was said, and she could now enter the safety of her home.

Master Roy told Helen, “slut stand there in front of the sofa, remove your bra and close your eyes, he cautiously reminded her that she would be punished for peeking.” As quietly as he could he took out all the contents of the box and quietly let himself into Helen’s bedroom. He smiled as he saw her old favourite hanging from the ceiling in the corner. Hastily but quietly he assembled all the pieces and allowed himself an evil smirk before calling out to Helen. At that exact moment Helen’s doorbell rang. Helen entered the hallway to ask Master Roy’s permission to answer the door, when he threw her a flimsy dressing gown and told her no matter whom it turned out to be, she was to bring them into the living room. Helen said a silent prayer hoping the front door visitor was a delivery driver whom could not come in because of tight delivery schedules. She was not going to be so lucky, the caller turned out to be the same woman she had bumped into on the stairs.

Helen thought about fobbing Lucy off and then returning to Master, she could tell him it had been a delivery driver trying deliver to the wrong address; but the simple truth was, Master Roy had a knack of knowing when she was telling lies and she would undoubtably have a more severe punishment than she was already due. In the split second of thinking time this decision had taken, Lucy was already inside Helen’s doorstep. Closing the front door, Helen signalled for Lucy to follow her. Helen’s brain was racing through several thousand thoughts and none of them showed any favourable outcomes.

Upon entering the room, Helen quickly made the introductions but, decided to call Roy an old friend: Master Roy turned to Lucy and enquired, “Tell me Lucy, how do you know Helen here?”, a stern look in Helen’s direction made sure she was not going to prompt Lucy in any way. There it was, that tell-tale indication that Lucy, was also submissive. Before answering, Lucy Glanced at the floor for more than ten seconds before raising her eyes until she was looking directly at my feet. She cleared her throat and then said, “Helen and I were introduced by a mutual friend just before I got my post as a nurse and then, wouldn’t you know it, we were on the same ward! Even stranger, it turned out Helen lived one floor below her.”

Believing that everything was discretely side swiped, Helen enquired, “What would you like to drink, Roy?” Immediately Roy responded, “I think there is no need for secrecy here, So Slut Helen, you will address me, properly! Lucy here, is clearly just as much of a cumslut as you are!” he declared. Helen shot a look at Lucy and Lucy cast her eyes back to the floor, but a feint blush told them all, Roy was correct. Turning back to Helen, “I will have a cup of tea!” he announced. Helen quickly responded, “Yes, Master Roy, how would you like it?” Master Roy now fastened his gaze upon Lucy and replied. “Medium strength, white, no sugar, and served topless, my sweet slut!”

Trying to summon Lucy to follow her, but, knowing better than to ask her to help, reluctantly Helen had to retreat into the kitchen alone. “Lucy, how old are you? And, what are your vital statistics? Oh, yes, and are you shaved or unshaved?” Roy asked. Lucy faltered in answering, until Roy took hold of her shoulders and gently shaking her; he said, “Let’s get things straight from the start, when I ask you a question, you will, answer me straight away and you will address me as Master Roy, Master, or Sir; failure to do either will result in you being punished! Do you understand.”

“Yyyes sir, I am nineteen and 36,27,35; I do not understand the shaved question!” Lucy replied. “It is simple, is it not, Helen!” master Roy stated, Lucy turned to see Helen approaching them, only now her naked 38d breasts sagging slightly but still managing to bounce as Helen walked. Helen never even blushed, being naked now from the waist up, simply handed Master Roy, a steaming cup of tea, before standing perfectly still, hands behind her back and feet eighteen inches apart with her knees trying to point outwards. Although Helen was not dressed from the waist down and only covered by her flimsy dressing gown fastened around her waist, Lucy could well imagine what turning her knees outward would do to her cunt profile, if she herself was ordered to do so.

Helen spoke to Lucy, “Master Roy, wants to know do you shave your cunt, he insists all his cumsluts do shave their cunts because a shaved cunt is a feature of young girls and that depicts a sense of purity” she then added, “I would suggest that you respectfully answer Master’s question, before he decides to punish you for not doing so!” Before Lucy began to answer, Master Roy told Helen to remove the rest of her clothes before reposing in her current stance. Lucy watched as Helen removed her dressing gown before resuming her pose, Lucy mentally noted that she had been correct, the twisting of the knees, made the cunt more prominently visible.

Lucy blushed even more if that were possible, Helen smiled to herself as she carefully watched Master Roy. She was sure she knew what was coming next, if right she would be undressing Lucy in the next few minutes. Master Roy, turned to Lucy and said, “Slut Lucy, go to Helen’s bathroom and fetch her wet razor, shaving gel and a wet flannel!” “slut Helen, you will get a dining chair and set it in the middle of the living room, then you will sit on it with your legs as wide apart as you can!” When Lucy returned, he said, “Lucy, you will shave Slut Helens cunt, not once, or twice but three times and woe betide you if I find that you have missed a single hair. Slut Helen, you will not prevent Slut Lucy from shaving your cunt, but you will pinch your own nipples as hard as you can until she has carried out her task! Failure to do so will result in you being punished in my own special way, do you understand, you two fucking cum dumps.”

Helen nodded as she replied, “Yes Master!” Lucy was a little slower in responding as if taking a lead from Helen, before she too, nodded and said, “yes Sir!” Just before Lucy began shaking the can of shaving gel, Master Roy stepped behind her and bringing his arms around her waist he reached up and located Lucy’s nipples, coaxing them to a semblance of erection he then pinched them tightly before twisting the sharply. Lucy squealed in pain and received a slap across her face from Roy, as he said, “Watch and learn you useless fucking piece of clapped out cunt!” he then pinched Helen’s nipples just as hard as he had done to Lucy, but Helen never made a sound when he twisted her nipples. Although to be fair Helen had tears running down her cheeks, by the time he had finished.

For the next forty minutes, Master Roy watched Lucy shave Helens cunt with only shaving gel and a wet flannel to lather up her pubic bush. Then Master Roy ordered Lucy to, remove her clothing one bit at a time whilst Helen knelt before him, giving him a deep throated blow job. Lucy hesitated when she got down to bra and panties, so Roy whispered into Helen’s ear and she looked up and nodded, then she grabbed a tracksuit and putting it on, she left the flat whilst Roy instructed Lucy on his expectations from even the newest of his slut slaves.

Just as he was finishing speaking, Helen entered the living room, she indicated to Master Roy that the item was in the kitchen. Roy ordered Helen to blindfold Lucy and then he went into the kitchen. By the time he returned, Lucy was blindfolded and standing behind the dining chair. “Helen guide Lucy here to the front of the chair and then pull down her panties!” he ordered.

Once Lucy was stood in front of the chair with her panties down just above her knees, he ordered Lucy to spread her legs eighteen inches and then for her to point outwards with her knees. No sooner had she down so he nodded to Helen whom took hold of Lucy’s panties. The he shoved a handful of the freshly picked stinging nettles into the gusset of Lucy’s panties and Helen quickly pulled the panties up tight around Lucy’s waist. Master Roy then pressed that gusset in tight against her cunt lips. Within seconds the stinging nettles worked their magic and Lucy, struggled not to cry out but her tears fell like rain. Ten minutes Master Roy rubbed them nettles into Lucy’s cunt before making Helen remove them with her mouth.

Lucy was told to remove her blindfold and did so just in time to see Helen taking the last of the nettles into her mouth. Whilst Helen went to the kitchen to dispose of the nettles, Master Roy inspected the mottled appearance of the badly stung cunt lips and he reminded Lucy that these were a viable punishment if she did not behave and obey his every word.

He excused Helen and allowed her to go to sleep on the sofa but warned her about not getting curious about what he had put in her bedroom. Then he led the still suffering Lucy, stark naked out of Helens front door, up two flights of stairs and into Lucy’s home; where they ran into Lucy’s boyfriend. He was just about to ask, “what the fuck, is going on” when Master Roy beat him to the quick, telling him to shut the fuck up or fuck off and never come back. Roy nudged Lucy, whom said, “you her Master Roy so either shut up or ship out for good!”

Once in Lucy’s living room with a stunned boyfriend called Leo, Roy said, “Tell me, lover boy, are you man enough to challenge my authority or are you going to become my latest ladyboy, cissy or even a fully-fledged cuckold!” Lucy stared at Leo and then answered for him, “He will be any of those three or any combination you would like, Master, because when I dressed him in my clothes he was horny as hell and loved for me to lead him around my bedroom on his hands and knees.” Leo snapped, “shut up you stupid cow; that was something between you and me and not open to discussion in front of strangers”

Before he had finished speaking a back hander from Roy sent him reeling, “No-one speaks to my sluts like that, I don’t care who the fuck you think you are” snapped Roy. Leo was shocked and crumpled up on the floor, when Roy said, “I suppose it could be fun for me to train another cock sucking cissy again and it’s no harder to train three as it is one”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER ONE---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's the first chapter, please let me know what you think of it, and whether you think it is worth continuing.

comsmith22
06-10-2020, 08:57 PM
Hot Little Story … Looks Great for more Chapters … Looking forward to them... Thanks For The Share...

niteowluk2003
06-11-2020, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the praise, i had planned to continue with this story but ill health has stopped me so far, but hey never say never! right

groomleader
06-18-2020, 09:27 AM
I'd love to read more, really HOT!