PDA

View Full Version : Love Thy Neighbour

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 10:55 PM
Rewind a couple of months to when I bought a house. I came home from work to find a card through the letterbox. I opened it up, it was a new home card "from Stephen and Danni (next door)". After dinner I decided to go and chap the door and introduce myself. I chapped the door and was greeted by a guy in his late 30s. He introduced himself as Stephen and shouted Danni from upstairs. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs then saw a beautiful face peek round the door, brunette with brown eyes and full lips framing a nice smile.

"Why don't you come in for a few drinks since it's Friday night?" She suggested.

"Give me 10 mins and I'll come back through"' I replied.

I chapped the door again, it was Danni that answered, I was almost blown away by her beauty, she wore figure hugging black jeans and a pink flowy top, I shook her hand and kissed her cheek to properly introduce myself. She looked very similar to Ava Addams, I was getting the impression she was a trophy wife for Stephen cause he was punching above his weight and she looked early 30's.

Danni showed me through to the living room just as Stephen came through with a couple of beers and handed me one. He sat on an armchair, I sat on one end of the couch as Danni sat on the other.

"How long have you guys been here?" I asked.

"It's a few months" replied Stephen.
"It's been like living on a building site with more houses being built at the end of the street, but I'm so glad we finally have a neighbour! Danni exclaimed.

"Yeah I know, I've not liked being woken early by the diggers" I said.

"What do you guys do?" I asked.

"I'm a car showroom manager, in charge of all the salesmen, and Danni's a vetinary assistant, how about you?"

"I'm an accountant, just recently became chartered, which helped get the house" I replied.

After more chit chat, I got the impression that Stephen was the cocky type. He's 39 and Danni is 31 (me being 28 ), they've been together for 3 years, not married or engaged, first time living together, Stephen goes out every other weekend to blow off some steam from work. Danni prefers staying in and having friends round. I'm much the same.

Stephen went to get more drinks, Danni turned to me and asked, "no girl in your life?"
"Not at the moment, but not really enjoying the single life any more, it's harder to meet girls in bars etc cause they're much younger, all the nice ones seem to be taken" I replied.
"I'm sure your luck will change soon" Danni said, just as Stephen came back in.

After a couple more drinks I decided to leave, still exhausted from the move a few days earlier. I went to take my empty bottle through to the kitchen when Stephen said "don't be daft, I'll get that, it's nice to meet you" as he shook my hand.
"I'll see you out", said Danni as she walked towards the door. I managed to catch a glimpse of her ass, it was packed into those tight jeans. Danni opened the door and excitedly said "it's so great to have such a nice neighbour!" She gave me a hug, it was so unexpected but I could feel her breasts pressed against me, they certainly weren't small.
"Good night"

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:06 PM
Over the next few weeks, it was just a lot of "Hi's" as we passed in the driveways. But over those weeks, I had been hearing a lot of arguments coming from next door, doors slamming etc. One morning Danni and I were leaving for work at the same time, I didn't mention the noise but I knew I was having a house warming at the weekend.

"just to let you know I'm having a housewarming on Saturday, I'd like it if you guys could make it" I offered.

"Sounds great, Stephen's been pissing me off recently, we're going through a rough patch, sorry about the noise. It'll just be me, he's probably away out.....again. Something to look forward to though"

"Don't worry about it, it'll be good to get to know you more" I replied.

Saturday came, a few of my friends arrived, the next time I answered the door, it was to Danni. "Hey neighbour!" She said with a smile on her face. she was wearing light blue jeans with a tight semi-low cut turquoise top. I made sure I kept eye contact and didn't want to seem like a perve. The top was straining at what was an impressive pair of breasts.she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I introduced her to everyone, my guy friends eyes were popping out their head when they saw Danni, I got her a drink and she started to mingle as I had to answer the door a few times.

As the night went on, we had a lot of small talk, I got her another drink, then asked "You can shut me up if you want, but are you guys ok?"

"Not really, but rather than ruining your night just now, although I do need someone to talk to, how about I'll stay til everyone leaves then I can help you clear up and talk"

"Only if you're sure", I replied, "I'm a good listener"

As people started to leave one by one, I finally said goodbye to the last few. It was just me and Danni left. I grabbed a bin bag and started to get her some of the paper plates. Danni looked really dejected.

"You look like you need a hug" I suggested.

"You have no idea!" She said as she came over and wrapped her arms round me. I put mine around her, I'm 5ft10 she's about 5ft7 in her short heels. Her boobs were so squashed into me I could feel the wiring of her bra through both our tops. "What's going on?" I asked.

She sat down as I picked up the bag again.

"He's treating me like this trophy girlfriend when we're out but shows me no affection when he's home. He even bought me these (she pointed at her boobs), he's hardly in at weekends, I think he might be cheating on me, maybe with someone from his work, who I've met. He knows how to make a girl feel special, he can talk the talk.its the first time we've lived together and it's putting a strain on us, the honeymoon is definitely over. I don't even know the last time we had sex, I've even bought loads of outfits to spice things up but he's not interested. Sorry that was a bit much, but I needed a rant."

I took a moment to choose my words. "I can see why you think he's cheating, but I don't know why he would when he's got someone like you! You're incredibly beautiful and such a sweet person. Plus if you need a second opinion on how you look in those outfits, you know where I Am! But what would you do if he was cheating?"

She burst out laughing. "You're just saying that, but thanks" she smiled "he'd be getting kicked out and I'd see if I could keep the mortgage on myself. Anyway I'm just sitting here and not helping"

She picked up another bag and helped clear the mess. We talked more about her situation before she said she was going to wait a few more weeks.everything was sorted and I could see Danni was getting tired. I walked her to the door, gave her another hug and said "you know where I am if you need to talk"

"Thanks for a great night and listening to me ramble on, it means a lot" she kissed me on the cheek before going back to hers.

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:06 PM
A couple of Saturday's later, it was a nice day so I decided to cut the grass in the back garden, after doing a couple of lengths I suddenly heard "Ross, Ross!"
I switched the mower off and looked up, and couldn't believe my eyes, there was Danni, the other size of the 3ft fence between our gardens, wearing a bright yellow bikini top, her big fake tits straining the fabric.

"H....Hey" I said nervously, trying to compose myself.

"I shouted on you loads, that's one loud lawnmower" she laughed.

I walked over to her, trying to keep eye contact but I noticed she had a quick look at my abs. "I can cut yours too while I've got it out"

"Really? That would be great"
I noticed she had a sun lounger out. "I'll finish this then you can move your lounger over here and I'll cut yours."

I quickly finished mine, then helped her with her stuff over to mine, she was wearing denim hot pants with her ass cheeks almost hanging out. While cutting her grass, I kept looking over to check her out as she applied suntan lotion. I knew it would be obvious at some point is she saw me hard. She started lotioning her chest, I badly wanted it to be my hands on her. I eventually finished after countless distractions.

"Do you need a hand moving your stuff back over?" I asked.

"If you're not doing anything then I could stay here, I could use the company"

"Sure" I replied without hesitation.

I put the lawnmower away and got my sun lounger out. "Can I borrow your sun lotion?" I asked.

"Of course, one condition though, you do my back" she suggested with a smile.

"Deal" I applied lotion to myself.

"You look great, do you work out?" She asked as I noticed her checking me out.

"About 3 times a week, how about you?"

"I've just started going, feel like I've been putting on weight"

"Don't be daft" I said "you look amazing! Stephen's a lucky guy!" I intended that to be said in my head.

She smiled, "you think so? I really needed to hear that. Can you do my back please?"

She stood up to take her shorts off, I could see her boobs hanging, what a sight, I couldn't believe I was about to get my hands on this girl. I stood at the side of the longer and lightly applied the lotion.

"How's things with you guys?" I asked.

"Well it's been a busy couple of weeks, I found out he cheated with his co-worker so he's been sleeping on the couch. We're done, he moves out next week then the house is mine" she explained.

I decided to take advantage of this, I then straddled the longer, still with feet on the ground, I started properly massaging the lotion into her back. Her skin was so soft.

"How are you feeling about it all?" I asked.

"Surprisingly good, just need to feel good about myself now"

"It's his loss."

"This feels amazing by the way, you're really good at that" she turned her face to the side with a smile on her face. She reached back and untied her bikini top. With her boobs pressed against the lounger, I could now see a lot of side boob. I kept massaging her, running both my hands up and down her back, before running them up either side, slowly, I thought about touching her sideboob but didn't take the risk. I was rock hard. I stopped just as the lotion was rubbed in "I could get used to this" she said." Can you do the backs of my legs too?"

I duely obliged and started massaging the backs of her legs, she had the juiciest thighs as I ran my hands up to just below her ass cheeks. I badly wanted to grab that ass. It had been a while since my hands on a girl, and they had never been on a girl as hot as Danni!

She looked at me just as I finished "That was amazing! I normally need to pay for massages like that" I quickly lay on my front on my lounger to avoid her seeing how hard I was but I think she noticed, she didn't say anything. "I'll do yours in a few mins, I'm far too relaxed"

5 mins later she came over to do mine. She tried to straddle the longer but just laughed "I'm too short, can I just put my knees either side of you?"

"I'm not complaining" I replied.

I could feel the lotion going on my back, she then started rubbing it in to me slowly. She was straddling me. All I could think about was wanting to turn round so she'd be straddling me from the front, it just got me harder thinking of that. After it was all rubbed in, she just sat there tracing my muscles lightly with her fingers. I started thinking, is this girl into me? She then went back on her lounger as we started some small talk....

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:08 PM
After a bit more chatting, time was getting on, I asked, "Have you got anything planned the rest of the afternoon? I could rustle up a BBQ if you like?"

"Yeah I'd love that! I'll go and make a quick salad." Danni said

I got the BBQ out and got it lit. "Do you need a hand?" I shouted

"Yes please" she replied.

"What do you need me for?" I asked

"Oh I can think of a few things" she flirted as she looked me up and down before catching my eye. "But first you can chop some tomatoes"

I was sensing the sexual tension, it was definitely a 2 way thing. I was chopping the tomatoes when I felt her hand on my back as she came beside me to grab a bit of tomato. She moved away but her hand lingered on my back as I felt it run slowly down before she went to the other side of the room. I helped her take stuff out to my garden, she was in front of me then suddenly turned around as I was staring at her ass, the yellow bikini bottoms not covering it all. "Caught you!" She said with a cheeky grin.

"Can you blame me?" I said, "I was wanting to massage it earlier"

"So did I!" She said.

I sat the food down then put the meat on the BBQ, as I was cooking it, Danni came over.

"Smells good" she said as she was stood 90degrees to me, I put my arm round her and held her waist as she put her hand on my chest, her boobs were pressed into me, it was difficult not to get hard, I didn't help myself my moving my hand down from her waist to her ass. She took the BBQ tongs out my hand and sat them down. She faced me had both hands on my chest before going on her tip toes to kiss me. I couldn't believe what was happening, I lifted her ups she wrapped her legs around me, I had both my hands on her ass, sharing the most intense kiss. All of a sudden we heard a car pull up. It was Stephen "this is torture" Danni said as I let go of her. I went back to cooking the meat, she put her shorts back on.

"Fucking great timing" I thought.

"Don't worry, he'll be away next week" Danni said, "it can't come quick enough!"

We sat down to have dinner, the sexual tension was unbearable, especially when Danni said "this isn't the only meat of yours I want in my mouth!"

"You leave me speechless, I can't wait to see you in all these outfits you bought" I replied.

"Might snapchat you a wee preview tonight" Danni said. "Let's take this stuff in, it's getting cold."

We took the stuff into my kitchen, Danni dumped it on the table then sat up on the corner of the worktop and pulled me towards her. "I need a bit more of you before I go back next door"

I kissed her neck as she let out little moans, I finally got my hands on those tits, it was my first time feeling fake ones, they felt a little firmer but they still felt so good. She pulled one out and begged me to lick her nipple, it was as hard as I was. She then pulled my face up to hers and said "I'm so sorry, I hate myself for leaving things like this, but let's make a deal....we can't play with ourselves until next weekend?"
"I'll probably last about 2 mins with you if I do that but you've got a deal!"

We shared one final kiss before one final preview, Danni put her hands down my shorts to grab my rock hard cock before taking her hand out again. "Wow, I can't wait to play with that"

I couldn't take my mind off her the rest of the night

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:10 PM
I get a text from her during the week saying "Stephen's leaving on Friday, try and get a half day off!" As much as I tried I couldn't get it off, when I told Danni she replied "Don't worry, it means I've got time to look extra hot for you!"
I text back, saying "You don't need to do anything to look hot, you're incredible. Friday can't CUM quickly enough!"

Eventually Friday came, I rushed home from work and grabbed a bite to eat and changed. About an hour later I heard a chap at the back door.

I opened the door to find Danni, wearing a long coat and black stilleto boots, her hair in curls.
"Wow! You look unbelievable!" I said.

"Wait til you see what's underneath" Danni whispered in my ear.

She sat me down on the couch and stood in the middle of the room, she turned around and looked back at me.

"Ready?" She asked.

"As ready as I can be" I replied.

All of a sudden, she dropped the coat, my jaw dropped. Her black leather boots went all the way up past her knees, my eyes followed them up to see a black latex mini skirt just about covering her big ass, so shiny. I looked further up and saw a white crop top, she wasn't turning around yet but she moved back towards me. She put her hands on my knees as her ass rested on my crotch.

"Smack it baby, I'd love to hear the sound of the latex getting smacked." She insisted.

I gave it a smack and kept my hand there, it made a loud slap and I could feel her ass jiggle underneath. She let out a little moan of pleasure. After grinding her ass on me, getting me rock hard, she stood up and faced me. Her top was tiny and produced incredible cleavage!

"What do you think of my outfit baby? I bought it just for you. The top is 2 sizes too small, but I done that on purpose"

"I am absolutely speechless! I've never had anyone so hot in my company."

She came over and straddled me, before lifting my top off. She slowly ran her fingers over my pecs and abs.

"I could definitely get used to this body" she said as she started kissing my chest, working her way up to my neck, then my lips. She was such an amazing kisser, she was grinding on me as we made out. My hands run from her ass, up her back and under her top. I tugged at her top as an indication for her to take it off. She then sat up, removed her top but kept her tits in her arms. It was torture seeing those 2 huge mounds ready to be released. She rubbed them together with her hands, refusing to reveal her nipples. I decided to do some teasing of my own. I ran my fingers up her skirt, I went to move her thong to the side but there wasn't one! I ran my finger around her pussy lips, almost touching her clit. She was so wet, probably as wet as I was hard. She gave in and took her hands away, her boobs were so pert for being so big, her small nipples so hard.

She put her hands on the sofa behind me, enabling her to push her tits in my face and slap my face with them. I started licking ad sucking her nipples, I could tell this was Danni's main turn on point, I could hear her moan as I sucked on her nipples and held those boobs in my hands.

"I want to fuck you so badly right now!" She said "but first, let me finally see what I can feel pressing into me"

She sat between my knees and started unzipping my jeans....

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:11 PM
....she pulled my jeans off, my cock straining through my boxers, Danni started rubbing her tits on my cock with her hands on my knees, I couldn't wait for her to take my cock out, i knew it would be a snug fit between her in tits.

"Take it out baby, it's your new toy" I told her.

"Glad to hear it" she said, as she pulled down my boxers. "Wow! This is definitely an improvement on what I've had before!"

She took it in her hand and spat on it for some lubrication, and slowly started stroking her hand up and down. All of a sudden, she started sucking my balls. I'd never experienced this before and had to compose myself. She then, somehow, managed to take both my balls in my mouth, they must have been so big and full of cum for her. Danni then slowly ran her tongue up my shaft, before puckering her lips at the tip of my cock. She stopped ans stayed like that while she made eye contact.

"Do you think I can fit it all in my mouth?" She asked.

"I won't be against you trying" I replied.

She started sucking my cock, each time she went down further and further. She slowly made her way down, I felt her lips on the base of my cock as she let out a gag.

"There's a couple of other places I want to fit it in" I said.

She grabbed her jacket and pulled some baby oil out the pocket. She gave me the oil and straddled me, I was dying to put my cock in her pussy but I wanted a tit fuck first. While she was grinding her wet pussy along the length of my shaft, I massaged some oil into her tits. These tits were something special, I was hoping she'd take a while to get over Stephen so I could get to play with her and she could use me for her sexual needs. Danni knelt before me, she put her hands on my knees again, then sat my cock between her tits without moving. She then squeezed her tits together, engulfing my cock. I could feel her press her tits against all sides of my raging hard cock, gripping my foreskin up and down my shaft. Her fake tits felt so amazing.

"This is turning me on so much baby, I want to make you cum like this!" Danni said.

"At this rate, I won't be lasting long" I told her.

She pressed her tits and my cock into her chest, looked into my eyes and said "fuck them til you cum baby!"

She didn't need to ask me twice, i slowly started thrusting my hips up and down. It wasn't long until I could feel the cum building up, I grabbed her tits, she put her hands over mine, I started fucking them hard.

"Fuck them hard baby, give me your cum, cum between my tits!"

It was building up and building up, I couldn't hold it any longer. I let out a long stream of cum all over her tits.

"My god, I needed that" I panted.

"I can't wait for my turn" she said.

She stood up, now completely naked, I was now instantly hard again as she noticed and smiled. She walked towards the door, grabbed her ass before saying "Come show me round your bed baby!"

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:13 PM
I tried to regain my composure but I had to see Danni's booty walking upstairs. She slowly walked up the stairs, 2 steps ahead of me. Her ass was at my eye level. I straight away grabbed her ass.

"I could get used to this view" I said.

"how about this view?" Danni asked as she bent over.

I didn't even reply, I was amazed at the sight I had in front of me, her big ass cheeks separated to reveal a tight little asshole. There's no way anyone had been in there, I would hopefully be the first. She bent over more and revealed her pussy, already visibly wet. I ran my fingers up the insides of her legs, but stopped me. She walked up the stairs to my room. I entered my room to find a sight I previously only dreamed of, an absolutely beautiful woman lying on my bed, tits and nipples standing to attention.

"Come show me what you're made of" Danni beckoned me over.

I lay beside her, cupped her face in my hands and slowly kissed her, our tongues were so in sync. I moved a hand to the back of her head, running my fingers through her hair and softly up and down here back.

"I love your gentle touch" Danni whispered.

"There's more of that to come" I replied.

I ran my hand down to her ass and squeezed it. As I squeezed it I rolled her onto her back. "You've got such an incredible body, and are absolutely beautiful" I complimented.

Danni blushed, "it's nice to feel appreciated"

I got on top of her and started slowly kissing her neck. Working my way down to her tits, so pert, I teased her by kissing every inch of them but avoided her nipples. I could see they were getting hard so I put her out of her misery and started teasing them with the tip of my tongue.

"They're so sensitive baby, this is turning me on so much. I need you inside me" Danni moaned.

"Not yet" I teased, although I badly wanted to be inside her.

After sucking on her hard nipples, I kissed between her tits, she pushed them either side of my head. I almost exploded unexpectedly! Big pillows pressed against my cheeks, so soft either side of me, I could have kept kissing there for hours, but I started kissing down her body. Danni then opened her legs, her pussy looked so juicy, practically begging for my tongue. I slowly kissed up and down the insides of her warm thighs, slowly working my way to her pussy lips. I traced the outside of her lips with my tongue as I looked up at her.

"I can't take this any more" moaned Danni, she grabbed the back of my head, wrapped her legs around my shoulders and begged me to taste her. I slid my tongue inside, she was so warm, wet and tight. I swirled my tongue round and round and flicked her clit with my tongue. After about 5 mins Danni moaned "oh my god baby, I'm gonna cum"

I stopped what I was doing, started kissing back up her body, denying her her orgasm.

"Why did you stop!?" Danni demanded.

"I wasn't going to let you cum that easily, I'm teasing the hell out of you" I replied.

"We've not even had sex and I've never experienced anything this amazing!" Panted Danni.

Just as she said that I slid my rock hard cock inside her. She let out a gasp and a smile as she wrapped her legs and arms around me.

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:14 PM
Her pussy was so wet and so tight, made tighter by the fact she had her legs around me. I felt her grab my back before I grabbed the headboard. I grabbed one of her huge tits with my other hand and started fucking her hard.

"Oh my god Ross!" She let out, "You feel so good inside of me!" I thrust harder and harder but couldn't get much grip on the bed. I came out of her.

"Why'd you stop?" Danni asked.

I just smiled, stood at the bottom of the bed before grabbing her ankles and pulling her down towards me. I grabbed her hips and slid my cock, which was covered in her juices, back inside her tight pussy.

"Much better" I said, as I held onto her hips, watching those huge tits bounce up and down. Danni had her eyes shut and was moaning in pleasure, her tits we're getting out of control, so I immediately grabbed them with both hands, slowing down my thrusts.

"I've wanted to fuck you since the moment I met you!" I said.

"Really baby? That turns me on even more! Now I'm your fuck toy. I'm so close to cumming for you!"

I massaged those amazing tits, using my thumbs to play with her nipples as I picked up the pace again with my thrusts. How on earth I was able to stop myself cumming, I'll never know.

"Oh my god baby, fuck me hard, keep doing that, I'm so close to cumming!" Moaned Danni.

I could feel her pussy tighten, I got deeper and deeper, hitting her gspot. "Oh oh oh,ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh" Danni let out a high pitched moan, I could feel her cum squirting all over my cock before she tried to catch her breath.

"Ross, I have never had an orgasm as good as that! That was incredible!"

She pulled herself off my hard throbbing cock then stuck her lips around it, I could feel her tongue licking all her juices off my cock.

"I taste good" she said cheekily, looking up at me with my cock in her hand. "Lie on your back baby, I want to give you the ride of your life!"

As soon as I was on my back, she was on my cock. The view I had was incredible! Looking up at this incredibly hot brunette, her hair coming down the right hand side of her face, her hands on my chest.

"No ones perfect, but you come pretty damn close!" I said. Danni let out a embarrassed smile and leaned down to kiss me, it was slow and intimate, I loved the feeling of her big tits pressed into my chest, I reached round and grabbed her ass with both hands, she kissed my neck before whispering "I'm on the pill, you can cum inside me, I want to feel you shooting your load"

Danni started grinding faster and faster, my hands were on her hips, watching her toys bounce up and down as she rode me. We were both moaning hard, I could feel myself hitting her gspot.

"You're going to be the only guy to give me a multiple orgasm at this rate!" Danni revealed.

"That's the plan" I replied as I reached up and grabbed her tits, she put her hands on mine and massaged them. I could feel her getting tighter, we were both ready to cum. I sat up, my legs over the bottom of the bed as Danni wrapped hers around mine. I had both hands on her ass, she had her arms round the back of my head, pushing my face into them as she squeezed them together with her arms. We both grinded together, I could feel the warmth of both her fleshy tits either side of me, Danni was moaning hard, I couldn't hold on any longer!

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Danni moaned as she exploded for the second time, this caused me to grab her ass hard in one hand, put my other hand on her back to pull my face even further into her tits and shoot my load of cum hard inside her.

We just sat there, intimately kissing each other.

"You are by far the most amazing girl, you're beautiful and have the most amazing body" I said as I caressed her ass and kissed her tits. "You're not going home tonight, you're staying here for more fun!"

Danni smiled "there's no way I'm going back next door tonight after that sex! I'm going on holiday in 10 days for 2 weeks, it was meant to be one for me and Stephen but I'm just going myself."

"That's going to be the longest 2 weeks ever" I replied disappointingly.

"You're telling me! In fact, fuck it, its all paid, why don't you see if you can get the 2 weeks off and I can get the name changed on the booking, I'll take my yellow bikini. I still need to shop for others. Have a think while I go and clean up"

Danni came back as I went to the bathroom to clean up. There's no way I could resist an offer like that.

I joined Danni in bed, "you've got a deal, on 2 conditions"

"What's that?" Danni asked.

"I buy the dinners when we go out. And I take you shopping for new lingerie and your bikinis. I don't want you in lingerie you bought to wear for Stephen" I said.

"Deal" Danni replied, "in fact you know what would be a massive turn on? I'll give you my measurements and you buy the bikinis and lingerie you want to see me in, they can be as small as you like."

This turned me on even more, she sensed this straightaway as she ran her hand down my chest.

"Oh hello" she said as she felt my hard cock. Her head then disappeared under the duvet and I felt her lips again

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:15 PM
"That feels good baby" I moaned, "bring your pussy up here though so I can taste it again and have that big ass of yours in my face"

Danni appeared from under the duvet, "You like my big ass don't you?"

"I like everything about you, big tits, big ass, big sex drive!"

"Let me clean up first"

I watched her slowly walk to the bathroom, her ass really was something else.

She came back, she got on her knees hovering above my face, her pussy waiting for my tongue, i moved my hands onto her ass and started massaging it, it was so big and juicy.

"I'm going to have a hard time finding a bikini to fit this ass, that's a good thing!" I said.

"I know, I need to buy a size 12 in jeans, they're loose on my waist but hug my ass." She laughed.

"What about up top?" I asked

"36H" Danni replied.

"Wow, that's big!"

"And you can certainly handle them!"

I was about to reply when she shut me up in the best way possible, she sat down on my face, her pussy at my mouth. Straight away I flicked her throbbing clit with my tongue. I felt her hands on my chest, her fingers pressing in as she let out little moans in pleasure. I moved my tongue inside her pussy, slowly licking around the edges, she started to grind slowly, I caressed the curves of her ass cheeks with my hands, exploring her with my tongue. Her light moans were turning me on, she then leaned forward and started sucking my cock again.

"My god, you're amazing at that" I gasped.

"I'm going to cum soon"

"Me too"

We really didn't last much longer, we licked up each other's juices after cumming together. She had well and truly drained me of cum. She lay in my arms as we started kissing. We ended up talking all night till the early hours.

"Can I ask you something, Danni? If it's too soon for you, I understand" I said.

"Sure"

"Can I take you out for dinner later? I was meaning tomorrow but it's now today anyway" I laughed nervously as I waited for an answer.

"As in a date? I'd love that" Danni smiled.

"Im a bit of an old fashioned romantic"

"I thought romance was dead, no ones ever been romantic to me"

"Well that's going to change" I said.

"Pick somewhere chilled out, so we can relax without it being posh. I already know what outfit I'll wear, I've never worn it before. I'm so excited"

We talked some more before we fell asleep

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:16 PM
"Hey, you look beautiful, these are for you" I said as I admired her long flowing brown hair in loose curls.

"Awww thanks, you shouldn't have. They'll match my living room"

"That's why I bought them"

"Really? That's so thoughtful" she smiled. "Close your eyes" she said, still behind the door. She took my hand and pulled me inside. I heard the door close. "Keep them closed.. you look so hot by the way."

"Thanks" I replied with a smile, eyes still shut.

"Ready.......open them"

"Wow! You look....there are no words. I'm a lucky guy to be going out with you tonight" She was wearing dark blue heels, my eyes wandered up, she was wearing the tightest of tight white jeans. My eyes wandered up further, to see a blue corset with black detailing with some ample cleavage at the top.

"I love this corset, it's the first time I've worn it, it's tasteful without being slutty, the sluttiness will just be kept for you in the bedroom" she smiled.

"You're so soooo beautiful, I love how you've hardly got any make up on cause you're so naturally gorgeous, the most beautiful girl I've ever had in front of me"

She walked over to me, linked her fingers behind my neck, I put my hands on her hips and pulled her into me. "That's one of the sweetest things anyone's ever said to me" Danni said before softly kissing my lips. She looked at me.

"I could so easily get lost in those eyes" I said.

"Let's go before I end up taking you upstairs" she joked. "I'll just put these in and put these flowers in a vase"

I watched her walk into the living room, her ass looked absolutely packed into those jeans. "Was it a challenge getting those on?" I asked.

"Not really, they're quite soft so they've got a bit of give, but they really hug my curves"

"I noticed" I said, checking her out.

To get to the city, we needed to get a 15min train journey. We walked to the station, once we got out our street, Danni reached for my hand, linking her fingers with mine. "This is already something making me so happy, you're definitely not a rebound"

That was music to my ears. "I was so nervous earlier today, cause I really like you" I replied.

"Lets see where this leads to" Danni said with a smile. We got to the station, it was very busy, it was pay weekend so everyone must have had the same idea. We squeezed onto the train, we ended up in between carriages, squashed against other passengers. I held Danni close, my arm on the base of her back, I looked down, her tits were squashed against me, her cleavage shaking and bouncing with the movement of the train, Danni looked up and giggled. She had her arms around me to keep her balance, I had one hand holding on the rail, she then reached round to my hand on her back and moved it down to her ass, I couldn't even fit one cheek in my hand. Her jeans were so soft, almost like leggings, I moved my hand to in between both her ass cheeks so I could really get a hold of her. All of a sudden I felt her rubbing my cock through her jeans. It was definitely one of the more enjoyable train journeys I had. We got off the train and walked to the restaurant.

"I'm so glad you're someone that likes that thrill, Stephen would never have let me do that" Danni said.

"I wouldn't want to waste any moment with you, hopefully we'all have lots more to come. I know I can be everything you want in a guy." I replied. We got to the restaurant, opened the door, every guys eyes were on Danni, I felt so lucky

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:17 PM
We were leg to our table, Danni walking in front of me, I couldn't help myself from catching a glimpse of her ass, the light in the restaurant made her jeans slightly see through, I noticed a very tiny thong. Lots of guys'eyes followed Danni as we made our way to our table.

We sat down and ordered drinks.

"Every guys eyes were on you as we walked in, I don't really blame them, you look incredible!" I said

"Aw thanks babe, it was the girls I noticed, probably thinking I dressed like a slut with my tits on show. I can't buy flows tops cause they make me look fat with them hanging off my tits. I wear what I feel comfortable in and wanted to make the effort for you"

"You definitely don't look like a slut, you look absolutely beautiful without having to put any effort in. Why should you care what anyone else thinks anyway?" I asked.

"The only opinion I care about is yours, cause I really like you. Especially cause you can talk to me and look into my eyes rather than my tits"

"That's cause you've got such beautiful eyes"

During the starters and mains we got on like a house on fire, laughing, flirting and having deep conversation, we shared the same values. We then got a gooey chocolate dessert to share. Danni started teasing me by licking the chocolate off the spoon.

"I'd happily lick this chocolate off your body" I said.

"If we weren't in this restaurant I'd be dripping it all over my tits for you" Danni replied with a twinkle in her eye.

We finished up, I paid and decided to go for drinks. We got out the restaurant and started walking hand in hand to the bar. I then put my arm round her waist and rested it on her hip.

Danni stopped, faced me, put both hands on my chest, giving me a very intimate kiss. "What was that for?" I asked.

"Just a thank you for dinner"she said.

"I've got a surprise for you when we get back to mine" I said.

"I can't wait, but let's have a couple of drinks first" she took my hand again and continued our walk to the bar.

"You go and get that corner booth, I'll go and get the drinks" Danni said, "I'll get served quicker with these" she looked down and giggled.

She brought the drinks over, sat beside me, I put my arm around her and under her ass. "I just want you to know, you're not a rebound" Danni said, "I really like you and want to see where it goes. You already make me feel safe, you make me laugh and that's a big think I look for. I haven't laughed as much as I have at dinner in ages"

I couldn't get the smile off my face "I really like you too, I know it was an instant sexual attraction but you're amazing, your curves are a bonus, you've got the cutest laugh too. I can't wait for you to see your surprise"

"Can we just go after this drink? I'm dying to see what it is"

We talked some more then went for the train home. It was much quieter, in fact we had a carriage to ourselves. She sat at the window, had her back to it, with her legs across me. "I've loved this date" she said before pulling me over for a kiss. She teased me on the way in so I decided to tease her on the way back, I ran my fingers up the inside of her thighs, and started rubbing her pussy through her soft jeans. I kissed her neck as she tried to hold back the moans, she pulled one of her huge breasts out "lick my nipple baby" this made her moan even more. After a while I sensed her getting close, so I stopped.
"That's so mean, but I love it!" She said.

We got off the train and made it back to mine.

I led her to the kitchen, "wait here 5 minutes, I'll sort your surprise out" I said.

I got it all sorted, I sneaked back into the kitchen and shut the door. "Close your eyes baby" I said. I lead her out.

"Ok, open them" she never said anything, just smiled as I then went behind her. There were tea lights and rose petals on the floor, creating a path out of the living room and up the stairs. She followed it without saying a word, it lead to the bedroom where she opened the door. There were candles and rose petals everywhere. A towel on the bed with some massage oils. Danni turned around and looked at me, her eyes were all watered up.

"Omg, what's wrong? Is this a reminder of the past?" I asked.

"No no no, it's just......this is the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me, I don't know what to say." Danni started kissing me again, she slowly unbuttoned my shirt, her hands on my chest, I started unhooking her corset. We took each other's jeans off, I was left in my boxers, Danni in the tiniest of thongs, I lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around me, holding her up by her ass, her arms around me, we started kissing again.

"You're making me smitten, I can't wait to go on holiday with you" Danni said.

"Me too, I've got you some amazing outfits too" we both smiled. "You ready for your massage baby?" I asked.

"Of course"

I carried her over to the bed and lay her down on her back, her huge tits standing to attention, I wanted to fuck her right there.

"You can do my back first like on the sun lounger, then you can do the front this time" she smiled

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:18 PM
Danni turned onto her front, her ass looked incredible in such a tiny thong, I straddled her just below her ass. I admired the view then leaned over softly kissing her back, I spent a good few minutes doing that before running my fingers lightly over her body, she started getting goosebumps.

"That feels so nice" Danni said.

I grabbed the oil and poured some on her. I slowly started massaging it into her back, her head was turned to the side and noticed her smile. I started working on her sides, reaching for some side boob. My cock was rock hard in my boxers.

"I could get so used to this, I can't wait til you're massaging sun lotion into me on holiday" Danni said

"Me too baby, any excuse to get my hands on you" I said.

I then moved down to her ass, glistening in oil. I massaged it, almost treating it like dough, kneading it.

"I love this ass baby, it's so big and juicy" I said.

"It's all yours babe. I might even let you do something that no ones done to me before"

"What's that baby?" I asked.

"Take my anal virginity"

"Wow, I'll be gentle when that time comes"

"You'll need to be, with the size of that cock." Danni said as she turned onto her back with me still straddling her. She looked down at my straining cock, but some oil in her hands, put a hand up each leg of my boxers and started stroking my hard cock. I then took the oil and poured it over her huge tits that were begging for my hands. As soon as I touched them Danni said 'I just felt you get even harder!"

"No wonder, these tits are perfect" I replied as I massaged them hard, her nipples getting as hard as my cock. I leaned over, kissed her and whispered, "follow me".

I took her hand and led her into the ensuite, turning on the shower. I took her thong off, rubbing her clit in the process. Danni then took my boxers off, but stayed on her knees. "I know the water will take a few moments to heat up" she said before taking my cock in her mouth, I was so turned on before slowly starting to fuck her mouth, she gagged a couple of times. She stood up and pushed me into the shower. She looked around and picked up some shower gel "I'm glad you've got unisex stuff" Danni said as she squeezed some into both our hands. We started soaping each other up, Danni put her hands over my shoulders, I put mine on her hips.

"This has been the most amazing date I've ever been on" Danni said. "We could go on more dates but I know this is what I want. Why don't we go on this holiday as.....erm......boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asked shyly. I kissed her before saying "I like the sound of that" I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around me, slid her pussy onto my throbbing cock. I started kissing her neck, knowing this would turn her on even more.

"Ross, I am not going to last long at all" Danni panted

"Me neither!" I had Danni's back against the shower wall, her big ass cheeks spilling out of my hands as I fucked her hard, her nails were digging into my back, her big tits pressed into me.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Ross, I'm going to cum!

Her moaning as she came to orgasm brought me to shoot her load inside me.

"That must have been all the teasing tonight" Danni said.

We stayed in the shower for a while, fondling and kissing. Before Danni said she was going back next door.

Later she sent me a topless snapchat saying "best date ever"

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:19 PM
So the morning of the 2 week holiday came, the bikinis and lingerie I picked out for Danni was in the case. It was 4am, there was a chap at the door, the taxi wasn't due for another 30mins. I opened the door, it was Danni, looking beautiful as ever, in a hoody and leggings. She came in, gave me a big kiss and cuddle. "I'm so excited for this" Danni said.

"Me too, once I wake up" I said.

Danni walked into the living room, "omg I've only just noticed what you're wearing, you look incredible" I said as I noticed her legging were actually black shiny wetlook ones, hugging every curve.

"I remember you said you liked them so I bought a few pairs"

"You're going to tease the hell out of me today aren't you?" I said.

"Oh you don't know the half of it. I've been practicing something.." she bent over and started twerking.

"Wow, I'm definitely awake now" I said as I gave her a spank.

"Right, serious for a moment, got passport, tickets?" She said.

"Passport, check. Tickets, check. Hot girlfriend, check"

The taxi pulled up. We got in, half an hour later we were at the airport. It was pretty busy, everyone was bottle necked into single file. Danni was in front of me, pulling her case. I was mesmerised by her ass in those leggings, she looked at me as she slowly ran her hand over her ass and gave it a squeeze. We got to the queue at the check in desk. Danni shivered "I'm glad it's warmer where we're going" I took Danni in my arms with her back against my chest and my neck on her shoulder. I could see her cleavage down her hoody, she started rubbing her ass against my crotch.

"This is going to be the best holiday ever!" I whispered

"So is the flight" Danni said with a smile.

We got through Check in and got to security. Danni had to take her hoody off. She had a casual top on, showing huge cleavage. We both got through and I felt like the luckiest guy in the world having such an amazing girl waiting for me to walk through. We had a look through duty free Danni saw a perfume she really liked but didn't buy it, finding it too expensive. We went to the bar for the standard airport cocktail. I excused myself to go to the toilet, but went back to the duty free to buy the perfume and made my way back.

"What took you so long?" Danni said.

"This" I put the perfume on the table.

"Oh my god" Danni smiled. " I can't believe you done that, you're the best, definitely will be repaid in the best way"

The call for boarding came. We had to go outside to get on the plane, Danni didn't bother putting her hoody on. I had my arm round her to keep her warm, we went to the steps at the back of the plane. Danni started going up first, we stopped as others went in the plane. I could see Danni's thong line through her leggings. She pretended to drop something then bent over, forcing her butt in my face, she stood up again. I reached to grab her ass, it felt even more amazing in those leggings. We made it onto the plane, our seats were right at the back, the flight took off with no one sitting beside us. Danni knew I wasn't the best flyer. "I'll take your mind off it baby"

She put her hoody and mine across our laps, reached under it and slid her hand down my shorts to play with my cock. Her nipples were getting hard through her top. I started rubbing her pussy through her leggings. We had the tray tables down so it didn't look suspicious. We saw the cabin staff take the drinks trolleys up the aisles, there was no one behind us.
"I think we've got about 5 mins, I'm so turned on, let's slip into the bathroom." Danni said. I put the toilet seat down, sat on it, pulled my shorts and boxers down. There was hardly and room, there was only 1 way we could do it. Danni stood in front of me, her big ass filling her leggings, she slowly pulled them down....

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:20 PM
......she sat her juicy ass on me as I slid my hard cock inside her pussy. We knew we didn't have much time, so I moved both hands round to her big tits, squeezing them. Danni put her hands against the door as she bounced on my cock, I started rubbing her nipples, knowing this would make her cum faster.

"Oh baby, I'm so turned on right now, keep rubbing my nipples. It's so hard to stay quiet" Danni moaned.

I moved my left hand down to massage her clit, Danni's pussy instantly tightened before she thrust her ass down hard onto me, I felt the tip of my cock hit her gspot, I felt her juices running onto my cock as she struggled to stay quiet.

Danni got off my cock with the biggest smile. "Your turn baby"

Danni knelt before me, took off her top and, using her pussy juice as lube, wrapped her tits around my cock and massaged them as I fucked them hard. Danni looked into my eyes the whole time, knowing this was a huge turn on when she done that, and within a couple of minutes I was pumping my warm cum down her throat.

We got back to the seat. "I can't believe we've just done that" I said "I'm definitely more relaxed now"

"We're now members of the mile high club" Danni said.

"I'm such a lucky guy, I've got an incredible girl, who's both beautiful and hot, has an amazing sex drive and dirty mind, and the best body I've ever had my hands on. Plus you're wearing one of the hottest items of clothing ever made in those leggings. You've converted me to a boob guy but seeing your ass in those walking up the stairs to the plane was like a stairway to heaven!"

"You're so cute" Danni laughed. "I've never had compliments like that"

Our flight got in, we started walking to the baggage carousel, I had my hand on Danni's hip, but knowing what I said earlier, she moved my hand onto her ass. "You've got no idea how badly I want to see you in these bikinis I've got you" I said.

"I can't wait to put them on, wait til you see the outfits I've bought to wear at night" Danni smiled.

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:21 PM
We got to the villa about 1pm, it was beautiful, a whole private villa to ourselves, with maid service, own pool, right by the beach, fully stocked fridge. The view was amazing.

"Let's get out to the pool baby" Danni said, "I want to see those bikinis"

"I couldn't resist but they're all tiny, all thongs, but my way of thinking is it means more of your body will be tanned" I said.

"Look at you trying to justify seeing me in next to nothing" Danni laughed.

I started off simple, handed her a white one. She went to the bathroom to get changed. She came out and I wanted to grab her there and then and fuck her. "I love it baby" Danni said checking herself out in the mirror.
I had changed into my swim shorts.

Danni walked over to me with a bottle of sun lotion.

She straddled me on the sofa. "Want me to cream you up baby?" I asked.

"Just with this, but definitely your own cream later!" She said with a glint in her eye.

She squeezed some lotion over her tits and I started rubbing it in, massaging her tits. "I'll take over, you're getting too turned on" Danni joked.

"Can you blame me!? Turn round and I'll do your back and ass"

"I'm going to tease you like you've never been teased before, for these 2 weeks" Danni said as she sat on me, letting me rub lotion all over her back. She then bent over infront of me as I massaged cream into her ass.

"Done" I gave her a playful spank.

She then took my hand and we walked out to the pool. It was amazing, big sunloungers, a big double sunbed, the pool had no steps, you could just walk right in. We lay on the sun loungers, it was so relaxing. After about an hour or talking, I went to cool down in the pool, I swam to the deep end, then as I was swimming back, I noticed Danni walk up to the shallow end, the shallow end was kinda like the beach where you could just walk down a gradual slope, except it wasn't sand.

As I swam towards Danni, she sat down with her legs out straight, the water coming up to her hips. I stood up and walked to her before sitting beside her. She put her head on my shoulder, I put my arm around her. "What's up babe?" I asked.

She let out a big sigh "just relieved to be here, it's been a tough few months"

She then sat between my legs, her back lying against my chest, I wrapped my arms around her. "This could have been so different, if you hadn't have moved next door then I would have been here with that asshole, in fact he would be down the beach, checking out all the other woman. When I had that instant sexual attraction to you, it gave me such a buzz. At first I thought you would be my way out and just be a rebound, but you're such a sweet, caring guy, you make me feel safe and let me be myself, I've never felt as appreciated as you make me"

I hugged her tightly and kissed her neck. "You came along at the right time for me too, you know about my past and confidence issues I had to work through. It's been a long time since I've been in a relationship so I'll be a bit rusty to start with, but I'll do anything for you. Your body and our sex life is a bonus, I'm not letting you go."

Danni turned around, wrapped her legs and arms around me, we shared the most intimate of kisses, our tongues slowly entwining. Danni stopped and smiled at me, leant her elbows on my shoulders and started playing with my hair as I ran my fingers up and down her back. "I feel so much better after that" Danni said with a big sigh. " I'm going to go for a swim"

I went to lie on the big double sun bed and watched my girl in the pool. I started closing my eyes, it had been a long day. I was suddenly woken my Danni, soaking wet, dripping water all over me.

"I'll get you back for that" I said looking up at her straddling me. I grabbed her and quickly got her on her back. Danni laughed as she was taken by surprise. We started making out, our hands all over each other's bodies.

"You know how I said about teasing you? " Danni reminded me.

"Where's this going?" I asked

"Well we've got about an hour before I need to start getting ready for dinner, so we can stay here for the next hour making out, our hands and lips everywhere EXCEPT from your cock and my pussy"

"Challenge accepted" I said

I got on top of Danni, went straight to kissing her neck, my hard cock rubbing against her pussy, through my shorts and her thong. "You're making me regret the restrictions" Danni said

"That's the plan"

Danni then turned the tables and started giving me an incredible lapdance. Pulling my face into her big wet tits, dry humping me. I wanted her so bad.

Time flew by, we had to get ready

"You better fuck me hard tonight after that" Danni demanded as she walked into the villa, slowly, letting me watch her ass from the bed

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:22 PM
I was ready to go out for dinner, Danni was getting changed in the bathroom, she walked out looking incredible, it was a gold one-piece, like a mankini idea but wider. With a pair of short white denim shorts. Her top struggled to contain her golden globes, she turned around, her ass cheeks were peeking out from under her shorts.

I walked up to her, took her in my arms and said "I still can't believe I've got someone so beautiful as my girlfriend, you look sensational"

Danni blushed "I love that I can dress how I want with you, I've got a completely new wardrobe since you came along. Let's go get food". She kissed me then we left the villa. The villa was part of a complex where there was a central eating and entertainment point.

So it was a buffet, I got the table as Danni headed up for food. I looked around, she had caught the attention of every guy, but knowing they couldn't have her was a good feeling.

After dinner we had a few drinks then went to check out the entertainment, at 10pm there was an Adults Only entertainment. "I like the sound of that" Danni said.

We grabbed a seat, it turned out it was party games. "I'm so up for this, let's have fun" Danni said.

We went up for the first game, I had to sit on the chair Danni was at the other side of the room with 10 balloons. The object of the game was for the girl to run over and burst the balloons on the guy without using hands. The game started, Danni's tits bounced as she ran towards me, she sat the ballon on my crotch, she turned round, I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto me, as soon as she sat on the ballon it burst, she got up as if it was getting up from a slut drop, the next 4 were the same. I looked across, it looked like we were winning. The next 5 Danni faces me for, kissing me, her tits squashing against me. The last balloon, she burst easily, Danni whispered to me "I'm getting so wet already" Danni stayed like that until the rest of the couples finished. Slightly grinding on me. I think she liked how people were watching.

The next game didn't go so well. We had to roll a ball from our ankles to our heads without using our hands. We held our bodies close together but kept dropping the ball.

"Your tits are too big for this babe" I joked. As we got it between her tits but couldn't move it from there.

""Just put your head between them and roll it up with your face" Danni suggested. I didn't need a second invitation so I put my face between her tits, she then squashed them either side of my head and jiggled them. We finally got the ball up, in about 4th place.

"Every single guy in this room was jealous of you when I done that" Danni said.

There was a Mr and Mrs game which we won meaning we won over all, we won a bottle of champagne. "Let's keep this til the last night" I said.

The DJ then dimmed the lights and played music as people got up to dance. I went to the bar and got 2 shots of tequila. "Naughty shots" I said as I sat beside Danni. She put salt on her neck then straddled me, putting the shot and lime between her tits. After I slowly licked the shot off her neck, I necked the tequila, Danni then squashed her tits together.

"You better find the lime baby, no hands" Danni said.

I grabbed her back, pulled her into me, burying my face between her tits then I finally got the lime.

"My turn", Danni said as she got off me and pulled the table closer. She looked me p and down, then looked around the room, she was up to something, as she look around, she reached down and undid my fly, she pulled my cock out under the table and put some salt along my rock hard shaft, I held the edges of the lime in my teeth as she held the shot glass. She had another look around before slowly licking the salt off my cock, doing the shot, then taking the lime. She finished with the lime then kissed me, with her hand slowly stroking my cock under the table.

"Let's get back to the villa, I need you inside me!"

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:23 PM
We pretty much ran to the villa, I struggled with the key as Danni stood in front of me with her hand down my pants, stroking my cock. I eventually made it in.

We had each others clothes off in seconds, Danni then went to the back door and lead me outside. "Go and sit on that double lounger" Danni said.

I went over, Danni then said, "this is how I wanted to play that game earlier"

She ran towards me, her tits bouncing as she ran, turned around and sat straight on my hard cock. "So much better this way, without the hassle and clothes being in the way!" I said. "Omg I know, I'm so wet for you right now" Danni said as she bounced on my cock. I reached around and grabbed her tits. "Your balloons are so much better" I said, we both laughed.

Danni then slowed down, "remember my new trick? Let me try it now" Danni said. I leaned back, still on the edge of the lounger. She put her hands on my knees and started twerking with my cock still inside her wet pussy. It was quite a sight to behold, her big ass jiggling on my cock. I couldn't help but give her a spank, I loved the feeling of it jiggling under my hands. I grabbed her hips so we could fuck each other hard. Danni was letting out loud moans, I think she forgot we were outside but I wasnt caring. I turned Danni round so she was bent over the sun lounger, so I could really fuck her hard, Danni was moaning like crazy. "Fuck me hard baby, don't stop" I grabbed Danni by the hips and thrust my cock deeper and deeper into her all of a sudden she let out an "ooooooooohhh baby" feeling her cum hard. I was able to use will power to stop myself from exploding inside her. I slowed down a lot as I let Danni recover. I asked her " do you want to try something baby?"

"What's that?" Danni asked

She was still bent over, I ran my finger over her tight asshole. "Oh" she said, be very gentle baby" none of us had done anything involving anal before. I wet my finger while still slowly easing my cock in and out her tight wet pussy. I slowly started easing my finger into her ass. It was so tight, I knew I wouldn't be able to get my cock in there yet as I didn't want to hurt her. I slid my finger in and out of her a couple of times it was such a turn on that I started fucking her harder but slowly with my finger as I couldn't wait any longer, shooting my load inside her.

We went back inside to bed.

"That was feeling good" Danni said, " hopefully in the next few nights I can feel your cock in there"

"Me too, I've never done anything like that before"

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:24 PM
Unfortunately it didn’t really work out for us

Dickson
11-15-2019, 07:19 AM
Hot story! I really like how you broke it up. After ready one I wanted to read the next. Easy to ready and easy to follow. It brought back memories of a few of my adventures. Thanks for sharing! Really enjoy it!

Dickson
11-15-2019, 07:21 AM
Yea maybe it did not last for ever but what does. You still had the adventure and that is all that matters.

comsmith22
06-17-2020, 07:07 PM
Hot Little Story … Thanks For the Share...

Pocketless88
09-07-2020, 05:57 AM
So I have an update...

It's been a long few months, unfortunately Danni and I split up, she moved house and we've not really been in touch. She wasn't in the frame of mind jumping from her last relationship straight to me.

Last month, things changed. It was Friday night, I'd just finished dinner and was chilling with a beer. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door, I opened it, and there stood Danni. I froze, it was totally unexpected.

"Hey you" she said.

"Come here" I gave her a hug, we stayed in each other's arms for what seemed like ages.

We went into the living room and started talking, got everything out in the open, saying how she just needed to be on her own for a bit and was always going to come back to me, but was leaving it up to fate to see whether I was with someone or not. She was saying how she was constantly at the gym.

"I wondered that when you took your coat off, you look amazing"

She stood up and gave me a twirl, before taking my hand and I was standing in front of her, my hands on her hips.

"Have you got bigger at the top and at the back?" I asked.

"I think so, my weight is now in all the right places. This isn't a booty call by the way. I want to get back with you, I just don't think it was fair on you to keep things going when I wasn't in a good place" she said

"I was sceptical when you turned up at the door, I can't lie and say I haven't missed you, but after talking things over, I'm ready for a fresh start." I said

We kissed, it was like everything coming back. It was so intense, Danni suddenly stopped. "Wow! I've missed those" she said "sit down, I'll be back"

After 5 minutes I heard her coming downstairs in heels. She opened the door, and appeared in a skintight black faux leather catsuit, it was chestless so her big tits were out already

Pocketless88
09-07-2020, 05:58 AM
Just over the last few weeks, things are now better than they ever were :) getting even kinkier in the bedroom since we watch porn together and try and recreate scenes.

I sat there, speechless as Danni stood with her hands on her hips. The catsuit was skin tight, I could see how her figure had changed from before, flat stomach, her tits were some how bigger, as she turned around I noticed that her ass was bigger and even more pert than before. (We've started taking pics but she's not wanting to share yet)

"It's so funny, you actually have no idea what to say" Danni said. She took my hand as I stood in front of her, she took my top off.

"You look absolutely sensational. I definitely didn't see the night turning out like this" I said.

She wrapped her arms around me, over my shoulders and started kissing me, I moved my hands down to the base of her back, pulling her into me, her big tits squashed into me, I could feel her hard nipples pressed into me, I moved my hands down to grab that big ass. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around me. I carried her into the kitchen where I have an island, I sat her on it and sat a stool. My face was at the perfect height for her tits, I pulled her towards me and started sucking on her right nipple while massaging her left tit with my other hand. They were much softer than before. I was then able to squeeze her tits together and lick both her nipples at the same time.

"Oh god Ross, that feels good" Danni said as she started unzipping her catsuit and started rubbing her pussy.

I then lowered the stool, grabbed her ass, and started flicking her clit with my tongue. Danni then lay back and started moaning. I moved my hands up to her big soft tits, massaging them as I slid my tongue deeper into her pussy.

"Baby, we can do more foreplay next time" Danni moaned "Its been too long, I need your cock, get on here and let me ride you!"

I jumped up onto the counter, Danni pulled by jeans and boxers off, my cock was rock hard. She gave it a quick suck before sliding her pussy onto it, not even easing onto it, just straight in.

We both let out a slight laugh and sense of relief, "I've missed this feeling" I said. "God me too baby, I don't know about you but I'm going to cum very soon" Danni replied as she bounced up and down on my cock.

I pulled her down so she could squash her tits into my face, she was riding me hard and fast, moaning hard, all of a sudden Danni let out a huge moan as I felt her pussy tighten and her cum run down my cock.

"Omg baby, that's the quickest I've ever cum" she panted as she sat up. "Give me yours now"

She came back down, my hands on her ass, tits in my face, so soft and warm.
I was tipped over the edge when I heard her whisper in my ear, "give me your cum baby, shoot it inside me"

I squeezed her ass as she squeezed her tits in my face and shot a huge load of cum inside her tight pussy. Danni then collapsed in my arms.

We eventually made it back to the couch, Danni taking off her catsuit before we lay naked under a blanket.

"That was amazing," I said. "Definitely need to appreciate you more in that catsuit though didn't get the chance"

Danni laughed, "I've had to buy lots of new clothes with my body changing. Seriously though, I didn't just come here for sex, I want you back in my life, I'm ready to be your girl"

"I'm not letting you get away again" I said

Pocketless88
09-07-2020, 06:00 AM
One of Danni's friends were getting married. So we were round at the bride, Jennifer’s house, we were one of the first to arrive. Danni and I were in the kitchen getting a drink, she was wearing a pair of shiny red disco pants and a white boob tube.

“You ok babe?â€￾ She said as I put my arm around her, resting it on her ass.

“Just nervous about meeting your friends, that’s allâ€￾ I said.

“You’ll be fine, I’ll make you much more relaxed laterâ€￾ she said, pressing her huge tits against me, letting me see right down her top.

The doorbell went, Jennifer went to get it.

In walked Victoria and Michelle, Danni introduced me to them. Victoria came and gave me a hug, followed by Michelle, trying not to let my eyes wander down. As Michelle walked away, I noticed her orange thong through her white pants matching her top. I started talking with the rest of the guys.

A few moments later, Jenna, Stephanie, Cara and Leah all arrived. Stephanie and Jenna could easily be sisters, both quite short and brunette, Stephanie’s top was very low, must have been using incredibly strong tit tape to keep her tits in. It was difficult not to get hard when Cara and Leah hugged me, their huge soft tits pressing against me.

About 10 minutes later, Chelsea came in, Danni pulled me over to introduce her to me. I was completely blown away by her hotness, her long wavy brown hair, the red dress hugging her every curve. I gave her a hug.

As the night wore on, I was sitting with Danni, when Chelsea came over.

“Sorry Danni, we need to steal your boyfriend to see if we approveâ€￾

“Good luckâ€￾ Danni said to me as Chelsea took my hand, pulling me up and into the kitchen. I was leaning against the counter with a semi circle of gorgeous girls around me, there was a lot of laughing and joking, and the odd bit of harmless flirting and a bit of arm touching from Stephanie and Chelsea who were either side of me. Leah shouted Danni through.

“He’s passed, he’s a good oneâ€￾, she said as Danni separated the girls and gave me a kiss.

“Aw you guys look so cute togetherâ€￾ Cara said. “I hope I can get one like him tonightâ€￾

The taxis arrived, Danni got in first, I gave her a spank as she bent over, I sat in the middle, then Chelsea sat beside me, as she got in I got an eyeful of her big tits hanging as she bent over to get in. Jenna sat in the front. The music in the taxi was quite loud, it would take us 20 mins to get to town. Every now and again, Chelsea and Danni would try to whisper something to each other, by leaning across the front of me, Danni resting her tits on my leg but then moving them onto my crotch, knowing exactly what she was doing. I felt Chelsea’s tits rest on my left leg, spilling out of her dress, causing my cock to harden with Danni’s tits pressed against it. Jenna would turn round to talk and I could see right down her cleavage. This was torture.

We made it to the club, Chelsea got out first, she had a huge ass which I got a perfect view of as she got out. I then helped Danni out, seeing right down her tube top.

“What do you think of the girls then babe?â€￾ She asked.

“They’re really welcoming and such a good laughâ€￾ I replied.

“They all like you, they said I’m so lucky to have someone so hot and so niceâ€￾

“I’m glad I passed the testâ€￾ I said.

“I might need to leave you from time to time with them tonight, cause I’m normally the wing woman.â€￾

“Don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll keep me company. You look amazing tonight by the way!â€￾

Danni smiled before taking my hand as we went to the club

Pocketless88
09-07-2020, 06:02 AM
We went to the bar and got a couple of drinks, I bought Danni and her friends a round of shots, which resulted in me getting a kiss on the cheek off all the girls. Danni took me off to dance, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. Her boobs were struggling to stay in her top as she danced, I pulled her towards me with my hands on her ass, her hard nipples pressing into my chest.

“I’m so glad the girls like you, and I’m so glad you weren’t with anyone when I turned up at your door.â€￾

“You and me both, I’m a lucky guy.â€￾

“I’m going to have to love you and leave you for a while, need to play wing womanâ€￾

She gave me a passionate kiss, before I walked over to join Leah, Cara and Chelsea.

I nipped up to the bar to get them drinks, before coming back, trying not to stare at the 6 fleshy mounds in front of me. Leah and Cara quickly downed their drinks before going off to dance.

I was left with Chelsea, she tried to tell me something, but I couldn’t hear with the music. She was standing next to me so without even thinking, I put my arm around her and my ear to her mouth. “You having a good night?â€￾ She asked.

“Yeah im having fun! It’s good to finally meet you allâ€￾ I just realized that the way I was, I was looking straight down her dress, and what a view I had. My hand was resting on her hip. “How come you’re single then?â€￾ I asked

“Just not found the right guy, plus I think guys are intimated by my confidence.â€￾ She said.

“Confidence is a good thing, you don’t need me to tell you how amazing you lookâ€￾ I blurted out. I got embarrassed, realizing what I’d said.

“Can I tell you a secret? Promise to keep it between us.â€￾ She said

“Yeah of courseâ€￾

“Well I kinda wish I’d found you before Danni didâ€￾ she looked up at me, her drink in one hand, while stirring it with her straw in the other hand.

I paused before coming out with, “there’s a part of me that does tooâ€￾

“Really? By the way, you’re lucky I wasn’t saying that as a testâ€￾ she joked, there was nothing behind us except a wall, I then saw Chelsea move her hand from her drink and put it on my hand that was still on her hip, she then moved my hand down onto her ass. I froze, before making a decision with my cock rather than my head, I started squeezing her ass(while still looking like I was talking to her) it was so big and soft “that feels goodâ€￾ She said. She then took my hand and we joined Cara and Leah dancing.

Danni then came back, “Those 4 have pulled, what about you Chelsea, anyone caught your eye?â€￾

“No not reallyâ€￾ She said before making eye contact with me.

It was time to go, Danni asked if Chelsea could come back with us cause she felt a bit lonely. I reluctantly agreed. It was going to be torture. In the taxi, we stopped off at Danni’s, she picked up clothes for her and Chelsea. We got back to mine, we got another drink. “I’m going up to get changedâ€￾ Danni said, I’ll be back in a few minsâ€￾ leaving Chelsea and I in the kitchen.

She walked over to me, took my hands and put them on her big tits over her dress, she whispered “who’s are better? Mine or Danni’sâ€￾

I started massaging them, they were so soft, I took my hands off. She then took them out her dress, “I hate to say it, but yours are better, justâ€￾ I was rock hard. Chelsea then felt my bulge through my jeans. “Wow, Danni is a lucky girl to get to play with that. Maybe I’ll get to one dayâ€￾

She put her tits back in her dress as she heard Danni coming back down. What was I doing?! I’ve got an incredible girlfriend but her friend is teasing the hell out of me

Pocketless88
09-07-2020, 06:04 AM
(Not sure whats happening when I copy from the other forum I post to)

Pocketless88
09-07-2020, 06:05 AM
Danni came in with some booty shorts and tight low cut top, no bra, her nipples already poking through. I went up to change into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I came back down and the girls looked like they were up to something. Chelsea went to get changed. Danni came straight over to me and started massaging my cock through my shorts.

“We’ve decided that since it’s only 1am, to stay up and play drinking games and have some fun. Strip poker was mentioned, which could be funâ€￾ Danni said

“Sounds fun, these will be out in no timeâ€￾ I grabbed and squeezed her big tits, realizing they were actually bigger than Chelsea’s.

Chelsea came back down wearing something similar to Danni. I was a bit nervous cause I didn’t know how Danni would react with any of us being naked with Chelsea.

Danni grabbed the tequila from my cupboard “first game, 2 shots each, we dare each other how to drink the shotâ€￾ I was intrigued to see where this was going.

Danni went first, she put salt on her tit, then the shot between her tits. She dared Chelsea to do the shot. Seeing Chelsea’s face in Dannis tits was an immediate turn on, Danni put the lime in her mouth, when Chelsea got it, the lime didn’t last long. Suddenly Danni and Chelsea started kissing, I felt my dick harden as I watched their tits pressed against each other. They then stopped and started giggling.

“That escalated quickly.â€￾ I said.

“That’s not the only thingâ€￾ said Danni as she looked at my bulge.

Chelsea then dared me to do my shot. She put the shot in Danni’s shorts band, salt on her inner thigh and the lime in her tits. I slowly licked the salt off Danni’s thigh, as I went to take the shot, I massaged her pussy through her shorts, before kissing up her body and taking the lime as she squashed my face with her tits.

Danni then dared me to do a shot off Chelsea. “Are you sure?â€￾ I asked, a bit confused. “Yeah anything goes tonight, Chelsea’s my best friend anyway, it’s just a bit of funâ€￾

“You ok with this?â€￾ I asked Chelsea. “Definitelyâ€￾ she said, biting her lower lip.

Danni put the salt between Chelsea’s tits, I put my hands on her hips. Looked at Danni, who just said “don’t make me force your face in thereâ€￾ I licked the salt from between her tits, Danni then put the shot in Chelsea’s cleavage, I necked it, the lime was there too, suddenly I felt her soft tits round the side of my head, they were softer than Danni’s but Danni’s were bigger. I then moved away, feeling embarrassed, but the girls just laughed. They then started whispering to each other. Next thing I know, Chelsea is taking my top off, Danni then licks my chest, putting salt on it. She then put the 2 final shots in the band of my shorts, and both limes in my teeth.

Next thing I know, they’re both licking the salt off me, it’s obvious how hard I am, they then do the shots with Chelsea making eye contact with me, they then come up to me lips, Chelsea running my hand over my crotch on the way up. They both take the limes, they drop them down their tops and we’re suddenly in a 3way kiss. I get even harder with their tits pressed against me. I then put my hands down the backs of their shorts to grab their asses, both big, Danni’s being more pert but Chelsea’s being juicier. After we stopped I said

“I’m already losing at strip pokerâ€￾ they laughed before Danni led us into the living room

Pocketless88
09-07-2020, 06:06 AM
I was led to the sofa where the girls sat on both my legs.

“So, I’ve got a bit of a confession to makeâ€￾ Danni said. “When we were separated, Chelsea and I started experimenting, firstly when we were drunk but mostly anytime and we got even closer. That’s why we’re really comfortable with thisâ€￾

My mind wandered, “I’m actually speechlessâ€￾ i said.

“We’ll you better prepare yourself for the rest of the nightâ€￾ Chelsea said.

The girls then started kissing, I could see their nipples harden through their tops, Danni took Chelsea’s hand, led it into my boxers and left her stroking my rock hard cock. She then lifted Chelsea’s top up and started massaging her tits. I could believe what was happening, I think I was even struggling to process what was happening.

“Let’s go upstairsâ€￾ Danni said. “Lots of room for the 3 of us in your king size bed.â€￾ Danni led the way, Chelsea then led me, still holding onto my cock. Chelsea stopped half way upstairs, sat in front of me and started sucking my cock while looking at me. Her juicy lips clamped to my cock while she ran her tongue around it. I looked up and saw Danni, standing there, playing with herself.

We made our way to the bedroom, Danni immediately stripped down. She started stroking my cock “I bet you’re dying to see Chelsea nakedâ€￾ she said as she got on her knees and started sucking my cock. Chelsea started kissing me, I had my hands on her hips, moved them slowly up to her top, and took it off. Chelsea put my hands on them and massaged them. They were so soft, her nipples on the other hand were rock hard.

Danni stopped sucking “That was so hot, I felt you twitch and some pre cum came out when you grabbed themâ€￾

Chelsea then turned around, stripping down to reveal her big juicy ass. I now had my girlfriend and her best friend completely naked in front of me. I sat on the bed, the girls started kissing again as the pushed their tits against each other, with my throbbing cock in the middle

Pocketless88
09-07-2020, 06:07 AM
I was thrusting my hips up and down, my cock barely visible between the 4 cushions of skin. I had to think back to being with Daniella and Lucy and how I was able to control myself and stop from cumming prematurely cause I badly needed self control at this point!

We moved onto the bed and lay on our sides in a triangle, Danni was sucking my cock while Chelsea was licking her, meanwhile I had Chelsea’s big juicy ass in my face, I made a point of lying on one of har thighs whilst the other was the other side of my face. The combination of her juicy thighs around me, my hands squeezing her ass and her throbbing pussy in front of my face, with Danni sucking my cock, was using up so much willpower. I slid my tongue towards Chelsea’s clit. I teased it before sliding it into her wet pussy, she was tight, I could sense her enjoyment by her thighs becoming tighter around my face. Suddenly I felt Danni stopping and getting up.

“What’s up?â€￾ Chelsea asked.

“I suddenly don’t feel goodâ€￾ Danni said “those shots are having an effectâ€￾

She went to the toilet to throw up.

Chelsea looked at me, with a look on her face like she knew what I was thinking. “You’re so good with your tongue, I’m making the most of this incase this is the only chance I getâ€￾
She then took my cock in her mouth, her tongue wrapping around it, she had a better technique than Danni. I continued licking her tight wet pussy, I could feel her getting close. She suddenly stopped sucking my cock, pushed me onto my back, straddled Just above my cock. I looked to see her tits getting closer to my face as she leaned over to whisper in my ear. “Let’s fuck, it was going to happen anyway but it’ll be just us, Danni can’t get mad about that.â€￾

I immediately took her hips and thrust my cock into her as she let out a gasp in my ear, her nipples were pressing into my chest. She sat up, putting her hands on my shoulders as she started riding me. Her tits bouncing in front of my face. “I’ve no idea why Danni wanted to share you tonight but I’m so glad she did!â€￾

“As soon as I laid eyes on you, I wanted you on my cockâ€￾ I replied. “Your figure is incredibleâ€￾ i was gripping onto her hips, I sat up so I could lick her nipples while she bounced on me. “Oh my god Ross, I’m going to cumâ€￾ I wasn’t far away either. “Cum inside me!â€￾ She said. I grabbed her ass with one hand and one of her tits in the other hand. Her pussy gripped my cock, causing us to come together.