PDA

View Full Version : Friends Become More

Pocketless88
10-18-2019, 11:45 PM
I was unsure whether to post this here or in the True Stories one.

I'm 27 and me and my friends (guys and girls) had all been close since primary school. This all started about 6 years ago.
In a large friends group, there are always one or 2 that you're closer to, in my case it was Lauren. We were inseparable growing up and it was now approaching our 21st birthday, we were born on the same day. I'd booked us a table at a fancy restaurant in town for the occasion. It was the start of summer and we had months off university. We were getting the train into town so I went round to Lauren's on the way to walking to the station. I'd worn a shirt and trousers and was surprising her with a big bouquet of flowers. Her mum appeared at the door.
"Come in, she's almost ready"
Just as I got into the living room, Lauren came downstairs.
"Wow, you look amazing!" I said. "Happy Birthday, these are for you."
"Aww they're beautiful, thanks so much. Happy Birthday, look at you all handsome." Lauren said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.
She had been to get get hair and make up done for the occasion. Her long brown hair was in loose curls at the bottom, her makeup accentuating her deep brown eyes. She was wearing a low cut tan bodysuit, cut to just below her tits and white trousers that were tight above the knee then flared a little at the bottom.
"Let me get a quick picture before you go." Her mum said. I put my arm around Lauren and held her waist. Lauren then turned more into me and put her hand on my chest. She loved getting her ass into pictures, she was proud of how hard she'd worked at the gym to get her thighs and ass big.
We were going for drinks first, we went to Lauren's favourite cocktail bar. There was a small 2 person booth in a corner that we found. The waiter brought our drinks over, Lauren was a little bit quiet, she went to take her drink and her hand was shaking a bit.
"What's wrong? Are you ok?" I said taking her hand.
"I'm just a bit nervous. I've been wanting to talk to you about this for a while. You've always been there for me, picking up the pieces when guys have dumped me. It just seems to go in a cycle and I hate it. I've been thinking a lot recently and over the past few months I've developed feelings for you. I know I risk ruining today but I couldn't keep it bottled up and longer."
I was completely taken aback, Lauren was still looking blankly at her drink on her table. I had been crazy about her for as long as I can remember. I put my arm around her, "Lauren, look at me" I said.
"I can't, I'm too embarrassed."
"I know how you feel" Lauren then looked up.
I looked at her eyes, then her lips, then her eyes again. With my hand still around her waist, I pulled her into me and leaned in to kiss her. Lauren put her right hand on my left cheek. Our lips met and we started kissing, it wasn't awkward, it felt like we had always kissed before. My heart was practically beating out my chest. We stopped kissing and couldn't keep the smiles off our faces.
"I never knew I could get so many feelings at once. Relief, happiness, excitement, I've got that butterfly feeling and my heart is racing." Lauren said.
"There's something I want to ask. Now i know we know each other inside out and we could go on dates first and I'd understand if you wanted to do that, but I want to know if you'll be my girlfriend?" I asked.
Lauren then kissed me again. "I'd love to" she said. We were like 2 giddy teenagers, grinning like Cheshire cats.
"I've told my mum how I felt about you, can I tell her what's happened?"
"Of course" I said.
"Let's send her a picture"
Lauren turned around, I looked over her right shoulder, she had the phone in her left hand and her right hand up against my right cheek.
"Now I can really tell you how beautiful you look right now." I said.
Lauren got all embarrassed, "I'm loving seeing this side to you."
We finished our drinks and went for our meal. We walked hand in hand, our fingers linking. We literally didnt stop smiling over dinner, still in disbelief at the situation. After our meal I told Lauren there's something I've always wanted to do but never gotten round to it. We jumped in a taxi to a spot that overlooked the city.
"I've always wanted to come up here and watch the sunset" I said.
"Plus I've got your main present to give you" I pulled a box out of my pocket. She unwrapped it to reveal a Tiffany necklace.
"I can't believe you've got me this" she said, turning around as I put it on her. She turned back around, through her arms over my shoulders and started kissing. I wrapped my arms around the base of her back. We were all alone so we could enjoy our kiss a bit more, I felt Lauren's tongue against my lips, I reciprocated and started using my tongue. It was way more intense and intimate than our first kiss. Lauren then moved her hands onto mine, moving my hands from her back onto her ass. After all these years I finally hand her perfect ass in my hands. I gave it a squeeze with both hands. It was so soft, the same couldn't be said for my cock though. Lauren let out a slight moan.
"I know we've expressed our feelings for each other but I had to move your hands to see if the sexual chemistry was there, and my god it really is." Lauren said.
"It 100% is". I said, still with my hands on her ass. "You've got the most incredible ass ever."
“Ever since you said you liked big asses, I’d been working on it for you” she said.
We looked across and noticed the sun starting to set. I sat down on the bench, Lauren then sat on my lap to not get her white trousers dirty on the bench. We watched the sun set.
"This is the most romantic thing ever" Lauren said.

davesmistress
10-21-2019, 09:07 AM
Since we are a fictional story site, any Members that want to post stories as "true" do go in that forum. I can move this if that is the case.

Also "true" stories all must be over 18, even introduction of characters and such.

Pocketless88
10-21-2019, 11:27 AM
Yes please

Pocketless88
10-27-2019, 03:04 AM
We decided to go back to mine instead of going for more drinks since my parents were away for the weekend. Lauren stopped off at hers to get an overnight bag. She had also changed into a pair of tight grey leggings and a tight grey top.
We went up to my room and immediately started kissing. Lauren started undoing the buttons on my shirt before resting her soft hands on my chest. I slowly lifted her top up revealing a black lace bra. I then moved my kisses to her neck, I felt her fingers move slowly down my body and started to unbuttoned my jeans. I started to take off her leggings.
"Hang on" Lauren whispered. "The downside of my thighs and ass getting bigger is that I've got done stretch marks and I'm a bit self conscious of them".
"We can wait til you're ready." I said.
We kissed for a few more minutes before Lauren took my hands and used them to take her leggings off. She was wearing a matching black lace thong. She sat me down on the bed. She showed me her marks on the side of her thighs.
I ran my fingers over them. "We can call them your tiger stripes" I said.
Lauren smiled, "You always know exactly what to say. Now are you ready for this!?"
She slowly turned around to show me her ass.
"Oh my god" I said in sheer disbelief at the size of her ass. I ran my hands over it, my hands looked tiny. Without warning she when sat on me, her right hand around the back of my head with my head on her right shoulder. My hands were on the tops of her legs, I started kissing her neck and ran my right lightly up the inside of her thigh towards her pussy. Lauren put her left hand on top of mine and moved it onto her left tit. She must have been around a D cup.
"I just felt you get even harder." Lauren whispered. I moved my right hand up to her pussy. Her thong was already wet, I rubbed it through her thong and she let out little moans.
"I want us to taste each other."

comsmith22
06-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Thanks For The Story ...