PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Comes True

Pocketless88
11-07-2019, 09:37 AM
I was 21, my mum had a friend Ava, they had known each other since they were at school and they were pretty close. Ava was going through a hard time, her husband left her and was going through the divorce process. My mum had offered me to help Ava if she needed anything or help around the house. Ava is 38, she is about 5ft4, pretty curvy with big tits and a nice ass. She had been the subject of many of my teenage fantasies. She had gotten hotter since her ex left her cause she'd been going to the gym.
I was walking back from the gym when a car stopped beside me. It was Ava.
"Jump in, I'll give you a lift home" Ava said.
There was a bit of small talk, she was on her gym attire, she had just been at a yoga class.
"Can you do me a quick favour? I've got a few light bulbs to change but I don't want to go up the ladders with no one there in case I fall. Can you give me a hand?" She asked.
"Of course" I replied.
Ava stayed a few streets away, she done well in the divorce, getting the huge house and pretty much taking her ex to the cleaners.
"You hold the ladders and I'll go up" I said.
"You're such a sweetheart, I'll get the last over though, cause I need to be able to do things myself."
After I'd changed them, I held the ladders for Ava. She slowly climbed up them, I couldn't resist staring at her ass in her tight purple yoga pants, I could see a thong line through it. She started coming down the ladders but stumbled, I immediately grabbed her bare waist.
"See, good job you were here. I lost count of the steps." She said.
I put the ladders away and cane back into the living room where Ava had gotten a soft drink for us. She sat beside me on the couch, leaning up. I was trying to avoid looking at the amazing cleavage her sports bra had created. We were chatting away before she then asked
"Why do I hardly ever see you with a girl?"
"All the girls around here that are my age are too immature."
"There's not exactly much choice around here is there?"
"There really isn't, I've been considering moving out to a bigger area, maybe into the city."
"Don't do that" Ava said, grabbing my arm, "I'd miss you and theres no other strong, hot young men around to help me."
"You know you can always give me a shout when if there's anything you need."
"You're so sweet" Ava said before putting her hand on my chest and giving me a kiss on the cheek. She then paused and started kissing me, before stopping.
"Sorry, but I've wanted to do that for years" she said.
"I'm not complaining, I've thought about it for years too." I said.
"Really!?!" Ava said.
"Yeah, you're unbelievably hot." I said running my hand down her back. She then lay on her front across me, with her tits resting on my cock, getting me instantly hard through my shorts.
Ava looked at me and smiled before moving my left hand from her back to her ass. I gave it a squeeze as she ran her right hand up my tshirt. Her ass was so much more full compared to the girls my age.
"I love feeling your strong hand on me. Your body feels so strong." She then took my right hand and put my index finger in her mouth. She slowly started to suck on it while licking her tongue around it. I was now hard as a rock. I moved my hand on her ass, watching it jiggle.
"I'm going to give you a little thank you for today"
Ava then stood up and turned around so her ass was facing me, she then put her her hands on my knees before sitting on me. She started grinding her ass against my cock. Her yoga pants were so tight on her they left little to the imagination. She then took her sports bra off and held her tits while she lay back on me.
"The girls my age have nothing on you" I said.
I started kissing her neck. Ava took my hands, placing them on her big tits. Her rock hard nipples poking into my palms.
"Have you ever held tits this size before?" She asked.
I shook my head before squeezing them slowly. They were incredibly soft, the opposite of my cock that was now pressed firmly against her ass. She then stood up and bent over as she slowly pulled her leggings off to reveal a purple thong that disappeared between her cheeks. She turned around, standing with her hands on her hips.
"This is how a real woman looks" she said.
"I have fantasised about this so many times" I said, looking her up and down. Ava then straddled me, and took off my tshirt. "Wow, what a body" she said, running her fingers over my chest and abs.
"I was thinking the same thing about you" I said.
She leaned forward and started kissing me, then worked her way slowly down my body. Ava then knelt between my legs, resting her big tits on my cock. She ran her hands up my shorts, resting her hands on my cock but over my boxers.
"That's quite the bulge you have there" Ava said. She took my shorts and boxers off, I was completely standing to attention with the woman I had fantasised so much about, kneeling topless with her lips inches from my cock.
"Wait there, I'll be 2 minutes." Ava said.
I watched her ass bounce as she walked out the room. She was back in moments. "I changed my thong but ill tell you why, later."
She knelt down again and started slowly kissing up and down my cock, with her hand at the base.
"I cant believe how thick this is" she said looking up at me with her deep brown eyes. She licked all the way up my shaft before sucking on my balls and slowly stroking my cock with her soft hand. She then took the tip in her mouth, swirling her tongue all over it. Whatever she was doing with her tongue was incredible. She grabbed her phone and started taking selfies with my cock in her mouth. She then said.
"I've moved on to someone much younger, hotter, stronger and with a bigger, thicker cock" looked at the camera before sucking my cock hard and fast. She kept filming as she took my full length in her mouth, gagging as I felt the tip on the back of her throat.
"You did tell me to move on, so I've moved on to your son!"
She turned the camera round to me before turning it back to her before turning it off. She then grabbed my phone took a video and a few selfies.
"I want you to cum down my throat" Ava said.
She was twisting her hand at the base while she moved it up and down and god knows what she was doing with her tongue but it felt incredible. She started massaging my balls. She once again gagged on me, that sent me over the edge. I shot a big load down her throat, which she swallowed. She went back out and came in wearing a robe. I got dressed.
"So my ex had a one night stand with your mum. She doesn't know I know but I'm keeping that video just in case I need it. That was just a spur of the moment thing. I've wanted you since long before that."
She then took her thong off.
"My other one was sweaty from the gym, I put a fresh one on so I could give you it, knowing how wet you make me." She put the thong in my pocket.
I grabbed her ass, pulling her into me.
"I can't wait to fuck you" I whispered in her ear.
"Me neither, but you better get going".

Later that night I got a message from Ava.
"Put your headphones on for what I'm about to send you"
I was in bed when a video appeared, it was Ava in her bed, fucking herself with a dildo, moaning "oh Ross, fuck me harder!" She moaned my name the whole way through before letting out a loud moan as she started cumming. She put the camera up to her face.
"I cant wait to have you inside me"

Pocketless88
11-09-2019, 02:46 PM
A few weekends later we were having a house party for my mums birthday. I had arranged to pick up Ava and go to the retail park to get ask the food for tonight. There was also a shopping centre next door and Ava wanted to find an outfit.
I stopped outside her house and tooted my horn.
Ava walked out wearing incredibly short shorts, heels and a red top. She got in the car. "I really wanted to kiss you right now but there will be too many prying eyes." She said.
"You look amazing" I told her, driving off then resting my hand on my bear thigh as I drove. It was only a 15 minute drive away, I teased her by lightly caressing her inner thigh the whole way. I parked up.
"Finally!" Ava said, whipping her seatbelt off and planting her lips on mine. I immediately slipped my tongue in as she had her hands on both my cheeks. We're in the UK so I was sitting on the right hand side, with my left arm around her back. We eventually got out the car.
Ava said we should go shopping for her outfit first. I took her hand in mine as we walked across the car park, linking our fingers.
"What if we see someone we know?" Ava said.
"That's what makes it more exciting" I replied.
We got to Ava's favourite shop, she asked what I liked seeing someone in. I told her I liked jumpsuits and that the whole pleather/wetlook/pvc/vinyl leggings/trousers that was hugely popular these days was a massive turn on for me, although I'd never been with a girl that had a pair.
"You know what would be so hot?" She asked.
"What's that?" I asked.
"While I look for an outfit, why don't you go and pick out some lingerie for me. It would be such a turn on wearing what you've picked for me." Ava suggested.
"I like the sound of that, what size are you?"
"36F" she said with a smile.
"Jesus Christ!" I blurted out before giving her a kiss and a squeeze of her ass. Her shorts only just covered her cheeks.
It took a while but I eventually picked out a sky blue bra and thong set. I met up with Ava and she had 4 bags, it looked like she cleared out the shop. I took the bags off her she held my arm as we walked. We dropped the bags at the car then walked to get the food, hand in hand. We got a trolley, Ava started pushing it, I went behind her and put my arms outside hers and pushed the trolley too. The first time we stopped I looked over her shoulder and down her top.
"I like the view I've got right now" I said.
She squeezed her arms together to enhance her cleavage as she pressed her ass against my crotch.
"How about we split up, quickly get everything, then get back to yours and have some fun before tonight?" I suggested.
"I love the sound of that" Ava said.
I gave her ass a squeeze with both hands before giving it a light spank.
"I'm so wet already" she whispered.
We pretty much ran around the shop and rushed back to Ava's.
As soon as we got everything in to her house and the door shut, I picked her up as she wrapped her legs and arms around me. Her house was huge, but I carried her all the way to her bedroom. It took a while with the amount of kissing. Just as we got to her door, she took her top off and unhooked her bra as I was still holding her. My face was at the perfect height as she pulled my head in to smother me with her tits. They were so soft either side of my face, she was pretty much massaging my face with them. We couldn't take it any longer. We stripped each other down in sheer uncontrollable lust. Ava then lay on the edge of the bed. I went to pull out a condom. "You don't need to worry about using those with me." She said.
I stood at the edge of the bed and grabbed her hips, easing the top of my throbbing cock into her pussy. She was so wet already, I eased in slowly to get my whole cock inside her as Ava moaned.
"You're not even moving and I can feel you pressed up against my gspot!"
I started thrusting in and out, watching her tits bounce as I hit her gspot each time. Ava was moaning uncontrollably already, within minutes she was moaning "Oh my god, Ross, I'm cumming already!"
I wasn't letting her catch her breath and kept going. She didn't know what to do with her hands, one minute they were covering her face, the next they were grabbing the duvet. As much as I wanted to grab her tits, i knew it would cause me to shoot my load. I knew I already want going to last long cause I had fantasised about this for years but see both definitely needed this one out of our systems.
Ava was moaning hard and it was making me use all the willpower in the world. About 5 minutes later, Ava moaned, "I'm going to cum again! Cum with me! Fill me up!"
Hearing her say that was sending me overt the edge. I moved my hands onto her tits, she put her hands over mine and grabbed them.
"Look at me" I managed to say. That done it, our eyes locked as we watched each other cum. It was one of the most intense orgasms I'd had.
Ava wrapped her legs around me, using to pull me on top of her.
"That was amazing" she said.
"That was nothing just wait til tonight, I have a plan."
"What's that?" She asked, my cock still inside her.
"I'll say I'm going out at 11 to meet my mates, when you first come over, say that you're not feeling too great but will stay for a few hours. Then at 11 I'll say that I'll walk you home, then we can have lots of fun for the rest of the night" I suggested.
"God yes" she said.
"You better go just now and get everything set up, I'll be lying here for a while to compose myself!"
We made out for a few minutes before I left.

comsmith22
06-19-2020, 01:27 PM
Hot Little Story... Thanks For The Share … Looking Forward To Where It Goes...