PDA

View Full Version : Advice how to get my sister

Incestguy_69
11-17-2019, 04:27 PM
Hey guys, I am a male who is very interested in asking a very serious question about how to make my sister my lover? In a perfect world I would love to be married to her with a few children and take care of her. We have done stuff before but this was over a decade ago. I masterbated in front of her and we had an oral experience on multiple occasions. Does anyone have any advice on how to get her to be my lover? Thank you in advanced and input from people who have actually made love to their brother or sister would help A LOT.

DuzCuz
04-01-2020, 04:23 PM
Just tell her how you feel about her and ask her. She won't hate you and will be flattered about your feelings for her even if she is not able to reciprocate. She will still love you as her brother and be understanding and helpful. Chances are, she still thinks about all the things the two of you did with each other and wonders about the same things you do. Being open and upfront with her about your feelings will be your best chance of having a relationship with her.