PDA

View Full Version : Hank Wakes Up The Neighbors-Chapter 1-4

SEVERUSMAX
04-15-2005, 01:02 PM
Hank fucked his neighbor Sally, a freshman at the local community college, for about 3 hours, in a series of acts that his wife Penny, a hypocritical religious fanatic, would have considered "depraved" and disgusting. That was one reason he was fooling with various girls, including Sally.

The other reason was the nature of his wife's hypocrisy- she was having an affair with her pastor, and Hank knew it, because a disgruntled parishioner had seen fit to film the tryst (unknown to Penny and her pastor, of course).

As for Sally, she, too, had dealt with hypocrisy and double standards, when her jealous boyfriend had called her a "slut" and "whore" for having a threesome with him and her friend Yasmin that he had himself originally suggested. He also labelled her a "dyke" and "lezzie bitch" for fucking her friend.

She had dumped him for that kind of treatment after consulting, rather tearfully, Hank, who told her that no one had the right to set one rule for himself or herself, and yet another for his or her lover. Now Hank and Sally were enjoying the pleasure of sexy revenge on their selfish lovers (or ex-lover in her case).

Sally knew that Hank's wife gave it up to another man, but never to her own husband. She naturally wondered what reason would Hank even have for staying married to that bitch as long he was. Hank told that he was just consulting the laws of the state, to determine which course of action would allow him to keep more of his property- continued marriage or divorce.

His latest information had been that, since he had bought most of his estate before the wedding, it was still his separate property, and it would stay his after a divorce.

That encouraged her to think that he might divorce Penny, and possibly marry her, who, after all, only wanted an open marriage, with the maximum pleasure for both of them. After all, the longer he stay married to Penny, the more of his earnings would be community property.

Lately, despite the fact that Hank was also fucking other girls, Sally was starting to think that she had the edge- the emotional advantage that would get her what she truly wanted from Hank: his public declaration that he loved her!

True, Sally was only 18, but she had far more experience than most of her classmates, and she was extremely horny. She was not jealous, and she tried to be submissive with Hank, even though she preferred to dominate her girlfriends like Yasmin.

In short, she was, even in her own mind, the perfect woman for Hank! If only, she thought, he would just realize it! Recently, however, she had thought up a delicious scheme to get him to the justice of the peace- she would bring in her own Mom, her Aunt Connie, and, of course, her friend Yasmin (she had not done so before, because Yasmin had recently disobeyed her, and had to be punished by being denied outside cock or pussy).

So, as Hank pounded away at his beloved Sally, the sweet, young babe was adding these thoughts to her physical arousal, which meant that she was becoming quite orgasmic.

Hank began to pick up on her apparent distraction, and, while still buried inside her, asked her through a winded voice (which always indicated his proximity to ejaculation), "Sally, dear, what's on your clever, young mind? You seem to thinking of something else, and that's just not like my little slave girl, is it?"

She answered him with a devious grin, and started to giggle, "Look behind you, Hanky panky (her nickname for her handsome hunk)- there's my Mom!" Sure enough, Sally's voluptuous, MILF mother was there, with an equally naughty look on her face.

Sally had just spotted her while her lover was talking, and knew that her fantasy of sharing a man with her Mom would finally be fulfilled (a fantasy she had hidden from Hank until now, precisely to surprise him with it).

Hank got up from behind Sally, evacuating her cunt, which was so wet by now, it could mess up someone's hair. "Well, Mina, what do you think of your sweet, little girl, who is obviously not a prude? Are you proud of her, ma'am- 'cause ya should be!", Hank said to his girlfriend's mother.

Mina just kept smiling for a few moments, and then she responded, "Why would any woman not be proud that her daughter is the apple of a chef's eye? You guys are successful, you're well off, and you know how to cook, which as you know is not just woman's work- men do it in the military all the time! She is clearly not just a fling for you, from what she's told me, although a fling would be alright too- you seem to truly enjoy her in general, am I right?

There is nothing wrong with casual sex, but you appear to really care about her, which is even better. Anyway, she wanted to make sure that you know how much she cares about you, even loves you, if I understand correctly, and she also wanted me to experience your skills and cock for myself. I must say that I'm rather impressed so far! So, Hank, my friend, are you going to fuck your mistress's mother, or not?"

Hank did not bother to communicate his verbally- instead, he grabbed Mina, ripped her dress in twain, quickly removed her undies, and started to taste her body, beginning with her toes (which he had never done before, but had always wanted to try).

He gently licked her legs, moving slowly up her body, until he reached her sex, and began to run his tongue along the outside of it. Finally, he used her cunt as an appetizer, nibbling her labia, and then rapidly, and repeatedly, "stabbing" her pussy with his tongue. His mouth then closed on her womanhood in a cunnilingus kiss.

While he kissed her there, his teeth and tongue tickled her clit and the walls of her cunt, until she simply could not stand the oral torture anymore. She came directly into his mouth, and he swallowed the whole drink like it was Vermouth, not vaginal juice. She screamed for about 2 minutes, and then she stopped, signalling to him that it was time to enter her ready vagina.

He penetrated her with a sudden thrust, knowing that the lubricant the pussy had produced for itself would protect it from injury. She did not even cry or wail- she just took it with gratitude and delight, happy that she had finally been fucked right by a man she had always secretly desired.

When she had adjusted to the sensation of his cock inside her pussy, he began to increase the pace of his penetration of it. He pushed in and out with an exhilarating crescendo of erotic heat, making her cum several times before he, at last, emptied his sperm into the womb that had carried his lover.

That was far from the end, though, as Hank then began to rim her beautiful ass, running his whole mouth over it, and then kissing, licking, nibbling, and even lightly biting it. He next tickled her rectal passage with his tongue, and followed this by buggering her butt with it.

His tongue was like a soft, but oddly powerful phallus, relentlessly reaming her anus. Once she was sufficiently relaxed, he easily inserted his manhood into her softening rear end. He began casually, and then he started to really go to work on her backdoor, fucking her pucker with fury.

Since she had been prepared by his oral action, she felt, not pain, but absolute ecstasy. She was hoping for a second or two that this would go on without end- that he would just stay in her bottom forever- it felt that good! He could sense that about her, and it drove him to drive her even wilder.

He commenced a last, ruthless reaming of her rectum, which pushed in and pulled out, without warning, mercy, or consideration of anything beyond the purpose in his head- to damn near kill her with an anal orgasm!

While Hank rode her Mom, Sally took advantage of the chance to get into a 69 with her mother. She slid in underneath her, put her mouth to the already overloaded sex of her Mommy, and spread her own legs to give her a taste of the cunt that had come from her own vagina.

Mina was now at her wit's end with pleasure, and this double pussy-eating just forced her over the precipice. She came in seconds, flooding her daughter's face with her girl-cum, and that made Sally release her own juices, giving her mother a facial shot. All of this Sapphic orgasm caused Hank to lose his load immediately, filling his newest sex partner with his milky substance.

She was compelled to cum again after that, because the feeling of his cream inside her anus was so warm, so sexy, so soothing, and so exciting that she just could not resist the urge to climax.

Badly needing rest, so they could continue this threesome later, Hank, Sally, and Mina, without getting re-dressed (which made no sense, since they were only going to fuck again later), sat down on the bed and took a sweet cat-nap, with the women in particular lulled to sleep by the reassuring sweat of a hot, handsome, manly guy.

They drifted to sleep with the full knowledge that they both now belonged to the greatest man on the planet.

SEVERUSMAX
04-15-2005, 01:11 PM
After their threesome, Sally suggested that Hank include her Aunt Connie and her best friend Yasmin, saying "Hanky panky, I want you to have the most sex ever in your whole life as my boyfriend. That means fucking around, so I will be honored to arrange that for you, as I planned our ménage a trois."

"Why, thank you, Sally- you are such a sweet girl, and I think that, if you are as sincere as I believe you to be, you should be the next Mrs. Henry James Leicester. What about you? Do you want to have an open marriage with me, because I think that's what you're really after, my dear?" he offered.

"Oh, Hank, I was beginning to doubt that you would ask me, but I would be the happiest girl in the world to be your swinging partner and wife!" she replied with obvious joy.

"So, I take it that you're gonna to kick Penny out, and move my Sally in- good for you, Hank! However, I do think that some poetic justice is in order to settle the score with your evil wife and her lover, who, after all, has brainwashed her into denying you sex." Mina spoke up.

"What exactly are you up to, my dear future mother-in-law?" Hank asked her, evidently stunned that she would be so invested in his pleasure and revenge.

"My hunky Hank, whom I hope to keep fucking, both before and after he gets married to my sexy daughter, I want to humiliate Pastor Gilbertson and your wife by enslaving them. You could use something over them, such as the fact that they're fucking behind Mrs. Gilbertson's back. You could threaten to inform the board and the deacons of his church. What do ya think, my love?" she answered him mischievously.

Hank grinned, and told her "Well, with Penny, we will need something more, since her spouse, namely me, already knows about her affair- we could bring up her fear of deportation back to England. She would not want to return there, after having lived in the States."

So, the plan was set up, with the group to meet at Hank's house, fucking as a team while the VCR played the incriminating tape of Penny's dalliance with the pastor. Hank started things off by stripping for the girls, then making them undress in front of him.

Then, he bent each girl over the furniture, got on his knees behind them, and commenced a rimming session like none of them had ever known. He lingered with his lips and tongue over each anus, running them over it repeatedly, and making them cum in succession. He even stuck his tongue inside their sphincters, while kissing the holes themselves.

As he passionately French-kissed the arses of Mina, Sally, Connie, and Yasmin, he began to fondle their cheeks and play with their cunts. They climaxed several times from the oral assaults, and finally they were loose enough in the backdoor for him to simply insert his penis in each girl.

The first to get it was Connie, Mina's younger sister, who begged him not to stop almost as soon as he was inside. Every time he shoved it into her rectum, she pushed back against his cock and balls, revealing her furious delight at the penetration of her ass. Once Hank could not take any more stimulation, he shot off his ammo at her bullseye, which made her so wet that she came along with him in a heavy-breathing climax.

Then he took his cock straight from her butt into Yasmin's, getting the girl automatically damp from the mere fact of having just fucked her friend's horny aunt. He pushed and pulled in a sequence that was clearly intended to renew the awesome feeling of the initial thrust. Yasmin kept taking it eagerly for nearly a half hour, until at last she could take it no more: she came in a gush of girlie-juice. Once more,

Hank was so hard that he came with an impressive blast of semen, filling Yasmin's tush. When he was finished with that, he took a little break to take the tape off pause, while Connie went into the shower, taking Yasmin with her for what was looking to be a lesbian shag.

Mina grabbed Sally to finger-fuck her in both holes, getting the young lady soaking wet within a few minutes. Hank watched both this hot scene, and the tamer sex on the VCR, as Penny suddenly opened the door with Pastor Gilbertson just behind her, and then she froze at the sight before her.

There was Hank, watching a naked woman masturbate her own daughter. He was also viewing a videotape of what Penny immediately saw was her own tryst with the pastor. In a couple of seconds, he saw it too.

"Well, Hank," she finally said as her eyes began to tear "I don't know how to ever undo my betrayal, but please let me try, my dear husband."

Hank looked at her suddenly, with a stern face, and then he answered her severely "Penny, it's far too late to save our marriage, because I have been fucking around myself, in order to get what's rightfully mine, ever since one of the people at your church sent me this tape.

I have been doing Sally and Mina here, and I've just fucked Connie and Yasmin today. If you had been willing to agree to an open marriage at the beginning, we could have had something together, but, instead, you became a prudish, hypocritical zealot, thanks to the pastor here."

"What are you going to do to Penny and me?" the pastor finally inquired.

Hank threw back his head and laughed, saying "You will be paying for your hypocrisy- both of you! If I tell your wife, Reverend, not to mention your parishioners, you will lose your pastorate, your marriage, and, definitely, your parsonage. You will not be able to leech off people, but will have to get a real job for once.

So, I'm handing you over to Mina, as a thank you to her for suggesting that I find this way to pay you back. You will be her slave for the rest of your life, finally putting some meaning into all B.S. about 'service'. Penny here will belong to Connie, for whatever purpose she has in mind for her. That way, both of you will get punished for your failure to simply share and share alike."

"Wait a second, Hank- do you mean that I now own Pastor Gilbertson here, and can make him do anything I like? If so, then I will exact a price for whenever he wants to fuck any woman besides me or his wife- he will have to take a cock or dildo up his ass every time he does that!" Mina said with undeniable excitement.

"Good idea, Mina, since Guy could never settle down any more than I could; you might use that to control him, so that he is penalized for having preached against sexual freedom all of these years." Hank replied.

"What about me, Hank? What will you do if I don't cooperate with your little scheme to exact revenge on me?" Penny asked him with some consternation and umbrage at his assumption that he could make her comply with him.

"Well, that's simple, my wife, because once I divorce you, the INS would very interested to learn about it. You probably don't relish the idea of going back to Liverpool, do you? What about spending some time in a federal holding cell, pending deportation hearings?" Hank retorted gleefully.

Penny's face paled, as she realized that her immigrant status was leverage that Hank had all along, and it had never occurred to her that he could, much less would, use it against her. Well, it was fair, she supposed, and she could be tossed out of the country if she rebelled against it, so she would simply have to accept it after all.

At that moment, Connie and Yasmin came out of the bathroom with towels half-covering their lovely bodies. "Connie, I am giving Penny to you as a reward for your help, as well as a penalty for her hypocrisy- how does that sound?" he told her.

"So, Penny is my sex slave, instead of your wife, right? I'm guessing that you used her nationality and the threat of deportation as blackmail. Thank you, Hank, because I would love to dominate Penny, making her eat me in the shower like Yasmin just did. I bet that she has never been screwed by a woman before, but I will change that quickly!" Connie gushed.

Penny was clearly terrified at the thought of being forced to have sex with women, but she was not nearly as frightened as the pastor, who was not looking forward to being buggered.

Hank laughed again, saying "I'm gonna fuck Sally and Mina here, while the 2 of you contemplate your new lives of bondage. Connie, I suggest that you move Penny in with you, so she can have a place to stay and be there to serve you properly. Sally and Yasmin are staying with me, while the pastor will visit Mina now and then, reporting for sexual duty at a given time that she prefers."

He then put Mina down on all fours and mounted her ass for a thorough fucking. He shoved his manhood inside her with vigor, getting her all worked up with arousal, as his cock stretched her looser and looser. He contined plundering her butt for what seemed like an hour, getting her drenched with sweat and vaginal cum, while Sally took her mother's tongue along her rectal region.

Sally was moaning louder, as was her Mom, until Hank finally relieved his scrotum into Mina's heinie. He let the woman finish the ass-licking, however, making mother and daughter each reach orgasm.

Then, he straddled Sally missionary-style and fucked her rectum royally while lifting her thighs and buns. He rammed her with increasing momentum, letting the crescendo of pleasure build for several minutes, until both his genitals and hers were ready to climax together. She screamed, he grunted, and they both came, spending themselves simultaneously.

While this happened, Mina ordered her new slave to his knees, telling him to fuck Connie hard, while she deflowered his manhole. He protested for a second, but then he remembered that this was the lesser evil, next to getting defrocked.

He entered Connie's waiting cunt, pushing eagerly to just get the whole thing over with for now, but Mina then slapped his face, saying "Hey, bitch, go easy on my sister- give her a slow, complete penetration, not a ramfest! You don't have the right to rough sex with some woman- that's for free people like me and Hank!"

He obeyed, sliding in and out with more consideration for the sister of his new mistress. Even so, Mina proved that she did indeed have the option to fuck someone hard, as she slammed her strap-on dildo into the pastor's ass.

He wailed at the sudden sensation of a sharp pain in his rear, but she slapped him again, telling him "Shut up, slave, and take it like a man! I am going to fuck you like the pansy slut that you are, nancy boy! Get used to it, 'cause that's how you're getting fucked from now on with me in command."

Connie next gave an order, instructing Penny to sit on her face, so she eat her out while Guy Gilbertson fucked her pussy. "You will look at his face hard, knowing that you will never be allowed to have sex with a man again- your sex life will be all lesbian henceforth!" she told a stunned Penny, who never much wanted to fuck girls, but knew that she had no choice.

She sat on Connie's face, looked at Guy's face, and wept at the thought that she was losing both of the men in her life, with them replaced by a bisexual dominatrix. Even so, Connie was revelling in precisely that idea, eating Penny's pussy with ecstatic joy.

Against her wishes, Penny was being made to cum by a woman, and there was nothing she could about it, if she wanted to stay in the States. As the surge of pleasure ripped through her under-sexed body, she knew that this was her due, that she was being paid back for all of the mistreatment she had dished out to Hank and others.

At last, Mina came, followed by the pastor, and then Connie had her orgasm, evidently accelerated by the delights of Penny's cunt. Hank looked at the scene in front and thought- it's a damned shame that this is not in a porno film, because it would beat all of them!

Thus, the marriage of Hank and Penny Leicester became the enslavement of Guy and Penny and the engagement of Hank and Sally. This was only the best thing for all, giving everyone what they really needed in fact- karma.

SEVERUSMAX
04-15-2005, 01:19 PM
Penny did not really know what to expect from her 1st night as Connie's slave, after Hank had her pack up her clothes and move them into Connie's house. Sally and Yasmin moved in that very night, while Pastor Gilbertson went about his business as normal for now, fully aware that he would have to show up at Mina's every time she wished. He dreaded the thought of what she would do to him, since he had earned her hatred by attacking her verbally for being an unwed mother.

Connie met Penny in a bathrobe, and then ordered her to strip right away, saying that "You have no job now, but to please me, slave, so get used to spending most of your time here- in the buff! If I say that you can wear clothes, then you may, but otherwise you are naked, as my little kitten, and you have to eat from the kitty bowl. Furthermore, you will eat what I give you to eat, and nothing more. If I want you hungry for a day or two, then you will go to bed hungry.

I will probably do that now and then, as a punishment, to remind you that I control every aspect of your life from henceforth. You will quit going to work, so they will fire you for absenteeism, and that will make it difficult to get a different job here. That means that if the INS finds out that you're not employed, then you may well be deported.

What I said earlier I just did to be cruel, by taunting you with the most horrible idea that I could possibly use to threaten you, but be assured that I reserve the right to do that for an indefinite period of time. In any case, you will only fuck whom I say to fuck, and I will fuck whomever I please."

That news was frightening enough, but at least she did not have to give up men altogether, as she feared. Still, she had no say about her own sex life, which meant she would have to accept some things that she might not relish, and she may not get to be with either her estranged husband or Pastor Gilbertson again.

Penny was totally nude now, and Connie ordered her to follow her into the bath for her 1st duty- a bath massage. As she rubbed Connie down, she thoroughly enjoyed the sensation of touching a woman's flesh, contrary to her own expectations, which clearly meant that she had latent Sapphic tendencies.

That was a shock to say the least, but no more then when Connie planted a kiss on her mouth and told her to get in the tub with her, because "You need to get clean too, slave. By the way, you will address me as Mistress Constance."

"Thank you, Mistress Constance." was Penny's sole reply.

Connie started washing and rubbing Penny over, whispering sexy things in her ears to get her aroused, and then fondling her breasts from behind.

"Now, masturbate, slave. Play with that pussy of yours while I feel you up."

"Yes, Mistress Constance." Penny replied.

Penny never masturbated, but she had heard that it was done with the fingers and hands, so she started using them to manipulate her pussy, getting herself wet much sooner than she thought. While that surprisingly wonderful experience affected her for the 1st time in her whole life,

Connie kept massaging her breasts and back, then she told Penny to turn around. "Eat my pussy, slave. I want my sex as wet from your lips and tongue as from the water. Eat me to climax, or it's no dinner tonight, kitten." Faced with the choice of hunger or tasting a woman's cunt, she naturally went with the latter.

Penny began munching on her mistress's cunt, although she had little knowledge of what to do with it. She just kept running her tongue and lips on her mistress, letting instinct take over, to the point that she even nibbled on her a little. Apparently, this technique was a good guess, because Connie began to moisten, and then to moan.

"Slave, you are doing so well for your first time of cunnilingus; are you sure that you've never munched a muff before? You must be a natural, at least bisexual, if not an outright lesbian. You seem to enjoy it, too." Connie noted.

She at last began to feel the full orgasm, as Penny's teeth were sprayed with womanly juices. Penny expected that she would get her turn now, but Connie now instructed her, "Alright, I want you to rim my ass, slave. Once again, you had better get me off, or forget about dinner."

This idea bothered Penny a lot more, since the butt always seemed like a dirty area to her, but with her mistress freshly clean, and no option left to her, she went ahead and put her mouth between Connie's cheeks. It was shockingly delectable, with the sweat making it even succulent, and soon Penny began to sample anal juices, which she had never imagined existed in the first place.

She could not help herself- she had to devour Connie's delicious bottom. Her cheeks were smooth and creamy, which made them a delight to taste as well. Connie's next climax was obviously real.

"You've been incredibly good for your 1st night as a Sapphic slave girl, so I will return the favor, eating you out as well." Connie told her.

She did as she promised, tossing Penny's salad, which the woman could not handle, because she was just getting hornier than hell. The feeling of Connie's lips and tongue on her cunt and ass got Penny way too wet too soon.

"Oh, Mistress Constance, I love this, thank you! Your mouth is gliding all over my cunt and my bum! I love you, Mistress Constance!"

"You love me, do you slave? Well, then we will have to watch you, since you have a tendency to be cruel to those whom you love, don't you, slave?", Connie remarked. "I will never dare to be cruel to you, Mistress Constance; I worship you!" Penny exclaimed.

"You worship me? That's a shocking statement for a fundamentalist to make! No more time for that 'old-time religion' anymore, eh? I guess you're a Goddess worshipper, now, aren't you, you lesbian witch? Well, I'm not a Goddess worshipper, or any other religion, so I don't care, but I can definitely use your idolatry to my own purpose, can't I? Since you consider me divine, I expect you to act like it; you will bow and grovel to me every day, begging me to use you as I please." Connie announced.

"Yes, Mistress Constance! I want to serve you, my lovely Mistress Constance!" Penny cried, as the mouth kept moving over her soaking sex and sphincter. Every motion got her into orbit. All Penny knew that she truly had converted to total adoration of her sexy, dominant new mistress.

"So much for your defiant attitude at Hank's house, huh? Now, you crave my tongue and lips, not to mention my ass and pussy, don't you, slave? You are a submissive, bisexual woman, who only needed the right mistress to bring that out in you, aren't you? What's more, you are so delicious that I am going to have keep your cunt and ass available to me at all times, since I am going to enjoy them a lot." Connie informed her.

"You will bathe and shower with me, sleep on the bed with me, stay naked as much as possible, and prepare for any sex act I have in mind. You will be a 'lipstick lesbian', totally accepting the femme persona of a Sapphic housewife- the homemaker waiting for her girlfriend to come home to her at night. You will wear makeup, style your hair as femininely as possible, and keep yourself smooth and your nails manicured and pedicured."

Connie elaborated "What's more, you will do household chores, such as laundry, cleaning, and cooking, and will not be allowed to watch TV or do anything else until you're finished with them." Penny took this in, as she climaxed from the oral pleasure Connie was "inflicting" on her.

As for Pastor Gilbertson, his fears were realized, when he reported to Mistress Mina, to find her ready with a whip and full dominatrix gear. She told him to undress, and then she lashed him 4 times with the flagellum, to get him in a submissive mood from the fear of more lashing.

Each stroke smarted terribly, leaving a series of welts on his back, and then he felt her handcuff him and put a collar with a leash around his neck. A gag was put into his mouth, so he would not be able to talk back to her. She went over to his cock, grabbed and fondled for a minute, just enough to tease him, and then she abruptly stopped, slapping his cheeks with her palms.

"While you are here, I tolerate you only for my own pleasure, so behave yourself, slave, and do what I command. You condemned me for having Sally out of wedlock, so this single mom is fed up with your hypocrisy.

I will make you do things besides what you have done- things that I know you find contemptible and sinful. You will experience sodomy, fellatio, cunnilingus, group sex, gang bangs, amateur porn (you have already done a film), strap-on penetration, and even cross-dressing. I will turn you into a slut, whore, and everything else that you hate. That is your punishment: your own, hypocritcial, unnatural, and unhealthy self-loathing." Mina told him.

"Today, you will be fucked in the ass, with my dildo, until you beg for mercy, which you won't receive. I will make you masturbate while I sodomize you, since you no doubt regard that as evil, and I will tape it all for my pleasure, and make you watch it for your own humiliation." Mina clarified.

Pastor Gilbertson winced as he heard this, knowing that day one of his orientation as a sex slave was going to be Hell on Earth. Mina shoved that dildo up his ass, without any lubricant, probing him constantly and ferociously as she rode him.

"You will call me 'Mistress Mina', and you will participate in my home movies, as the boy-toy of either men, women, or both. Now, I will remove the gag, and you had better say, 'Thank you, Mistress Mina, for liberating me from my reactionary beliefs.' You will remember every time that you preach, that I will be waiting for you, to whip some sense into your superstitious head." she instructed him.

Then she took off the gag, and he grunted and whimpered, due to the pain he was experiencing in his butt.

"Thank you, Mistress Mina, for liberating me from my reactionary beliefs." he repeated the statement she had mentioned.

Then, she thrust even harder up his ass, as she un-cuffed him and told him that it was time to masturbate. Try as he could, he could not avoid the arousal he was starting to feel in his prostate, no more than the stimulation that shocked him most: he loved being dominated. Somehow, being told by others to do things forbidden by his faith freed him to do those very things. He was actually masturbating, and not feeling bad or guilty about it for now.

Mina laughed as she continued riding him, until he came in his own hands, and then she told him "Taste your own cum, slave, but leave enough for me to eat. It has protein and dietary fiber, did you know that?"

He had trouble believing her words, but he sampled his own semen anyway, and found it not so unpleasant after all. Then he fed it to Mina, who was thinking, it was obvious now! He was a follower, not a leader, who mindlessly did what he was told, just like a sheep, so being dominated by a woman was not a far stretch from being enslaved by the herd. It was just an exchange of masters.

When she pulled out of his ass, she kept her word, showing him the tape of his own buggering and submission. It was a little humiliating indeed, not to mention embarrassing, and he dared not let it get out, which was precisely her reason for making it: to increase the leverage for blackmail.

When she was done showing him the tape, she said "Show up tomorrow at the same time, and don't be tardy, or it's ass- literally, bitch! We'll be introducing you to gay sex tomorrow night, and then you'll be fucking a number of the ladies of this town, some of them closet sluts who might even be in your congregation, so you will be masked to hide your identity and they will be masked to hide theirs."

With that, she removed the collar with the leash, ordered him to dress and leave, and went back to her bedroom to await Hank, Sally, and Yasmin.

Hank showed up at his usual time, roughly grabbed Mina, threw her to the floor, and had the girls tie her up, which Mina clearly found a pleasant surprise. Now it was her chance to submit. She was made to eat Sally out, while Yasmin sucked her breasts. Hank just slammed her ass with his cock, making her flinch at first, but then adjust to it as she did before.

He kept pounding her hard, while Sally found the strap-on, saying "Well, Mom, what do I have in my hands? It has even been used tonight; on Pastor Gilbertson, I'm guessing. I think that you want me to fuck you in the pussy with it, don't you, Mom?"

"Yes, Sally, fuck my cunt- fuck your mother's cunt! I want to feel you and Hank inside me at the same time!" Mina exclaimed.

Sally did as she requested, getting underneath her mother for that purpose, and Yasmin pushed her own pussy into Mina's face. Mina just loved it, as she licked the juices from Yasmin, took Sally's dildo in her vagina, and experienced her future son-in-law in her 44-year old ass.

The triple sex made all of them cum in no time at all, Hank for his part filling his fiancee's mother with plenty of lube for her anal sphincter. Sally's cum drenche her dildo, and Yasmin's just soaked Mina's face.

Now, Hank seized Sally, not giving her a chance to pull out of her mother, shoved his cock into her pussy, ramrodding her sex, while Yasmin began to stick her fingers in Mina's creamy backside. Hank screwed Sally furiously, making the college freshman absolutely delirious with the delights of getting it doggie-style.

Sally continued to boff her Mom from behind, as Yasmin finger-fucked her rectum. Mina was soon cumming again, and this triggered the orgasms of her partners, beginning with Sally, then Hank, letting his sperm go inside Sally, and Yasmin. Once Yasmin was ready, Hank approached her, gripped her ass, and started to shag her.

Yasmin could not withstand the pressure on her to cum; the feeling of Hank inside her was just too much pleasure for her senses to control.

"Fill me with your sperm, Hank! I want your cum, to knock me up! I'm going to have your first baby, Hank! How does that sound, Sally!" she screamed.

"Yeah, that's great, my slave, so go ahead and do it! Get pregnant by my fiance, and make your mistress proud!" Sally shouted at her. Hank was so aroused at the thought of impregnating Yasmin, that he found himself compelled to drain his scrotum, filling the fertile Yasmin with his sperm.

Exhausted by this encounter, the 4 of them went to sleep, which meant that Hank had to hurry home the next morning to get dressed for his job as the head chef at the local bistro.

When he got home from work that night, Sally and Yasmin were not alone, as Connie and Penny were there, with the former clearly demonstrating her domination of the latter.

"Hank, dear, I just felt that Penny owed you a few fucks, so I am here to deliver her to you tonight, and the next few nights, along with myself, for anything that you may desire from us." Connie explained.

"Why, Connie, that is so considerate of you, and I will naturally take you up on that offer, since you're right- I am due some back payment of sex."

With that, he moved his cock up to Penny's mouth, telling her to suck away. Penny never peformed oral sex for him when they were together, but now she was going to have to get used to it. There was a clear change in the girl, as she eagerly obeyed her mistress by pleasing her husband for once. Penny was in love with Connie.

That's all it took with her, Hank realized- she wanted to submit, alright- to a woman! Penny deep-throated Hank, with the obvious purpose of proving that she wanted to serve her mistress well, by doing whatever she commanded.

"That's good, Penny! Too bad for you that you would not do this for me when we were still a couple! How does it feel to know that you are sucking the cock of man who's about to divorce your lousy ass?" Hank taunted her as she sucked him.

Soon, he was cumming in her throat from the sheer enthusiasm of her suction. Connie then joined her, taking Hank's cock in her lips without even being asked, while Sally and Yasmin watched in total fascination.

Connie got him hard again very soon, and Penny licked his balls while her mistress performed fellatio. Soon, an overheated Hank exploded once more, spewing from his geyser into Connie's gullet.

Then, Penny, without even being instructed, bent over to offer him her ass. Since he never had that part of her anatomy during their marriage, he could not resist that proposition. She shrieked for a minute, and then wept, as Hank pounded her posterior, hammering her bottom very hard while she and Connie ate each other out in a 69.

This derriere drilling continued for what seemed an hour, as Hank got closer and closer to the point of ejaculation, and Penny became acquainted with the new sensation of being butt-fucked. When he came in her ass, she sighed with her pleasure, knowing that she had pleased her new mistress and her husband at the same time, for what the latter was worth.

Connie then told her "From now on, Hank will be a sperm donor for us, if he wishes, fucking both of us any time that pleases him, and you will just have to get used to fucking your ex, without any of the 'benefits' of being married to him. Maybe, if you're good, and it amuses both me and Mina, you might even be rewarded by having sex with your precious pastor, but don't count on it happening soon."

At that, Hank entered Connie from above her, mounting her while she kept up the 69, delighting her with the heat of his manhood. She ached for more, even as he filled her and withdrew, then repeated the pattern, and she was soon out to lunch, due to the extreme ravishing she got from her niece's fiance. Finally, she initiated the chain reaction of orgasm, getting herself off, followed by Hank, and then Penny.

The last romp of the right was a Sapphic orgy, as Penny was bound to a spreader bar, stretched out by Yasmin's fingers, and fucked with a dildo by Sally, her replacement in Hank's life. This was still somewhat humiliating, to be screwed by Sally literally, as well as figuratively, but she was learning to enjoy her humiliation. Yasmin then took her turn fucking her in the ass, while Sally banged her pussy, and Connie made her rim her ass in front of everyone.

Hank viewed the delicious spectacle of his wife's metamorphisis into a slutty bisexual slave, with a sense of total vindication, as the poor woman was subjected to the experience of having her face shoved between Connie's cheeks, while Yasmin rammed her rear, and Sally penetrated her pussy.

This was something that they would have to tell Mina about, he mused, as the group finally brought Penny to an orgasm-her first due to a lesbian group act. Life was just going his way, and it was partly due to his loyal harem of lovely girls next door.

SEVERUSMAX
04-15-2005, 01:21 PM
The next time Guy Gilbertson showed up at Mina's house, sure enough, there were several men present. Among them was the parishioner who had originally disclosed the affair to Hank. His name was Seth, and he was an open homosexual, which was why Pastor Gilbertson had him expelled from the church.

"Now, Seth, Murray, Roger, Jim, and Lewis will all fuck you as they please for a couple of hours, while I tape it, slave! How does that sound, slave?" Mina asked him.

Guy did not much desire the new experience of gay sex, but he had no choice, and he knew it. Lewis, in particular, took some delight in forcing him to suck his cock, making him really hard, even though Lewis normally preferred girls.

"Lewis is one of my lovers, too, but he is more equal than submissive." Mina explained. "He has other girls, too, but I don't mind that. I am perplexed at his acceptance of my invitation to fuck you, however."

This young postman was fucking Guy's face with abandon, getting off on the humiliation of the man. What nobody else there knew, except Lewis and Mina, was that Lewis had seduced Mrs. Gilbertson. Mina did not know that he had fantasized about humiliating the pastor this way as well. It seemed that the man despised Guy even more than Mina, for some unknown reason.

The pastor kept up sucking Lewis's cock, while Seth simply slammed his dick into the minister's sphincter. This made Guy wince and flinch from the pain, but Seth would not let up.

Guy gritted his teeth, but he kept taking Seth's cock inside his arse, while sucking Lewis off. At this point, Murray stepped in and began to suck Guy's penis, which was a further "degradation". He took it as well as he could, struggling not to cum, since that would be an acknowledgement that he enjoyed this same sex encounter. Finally, however, he could not help himself, and he shot sperm into Murray's mouth.

Lewis saw this and blew his load into Guy's oral opening, which prompted Seth to do the same thing. The strange experience of being "sandwiched" between 3 men was having the odd effect of arousing Guy. The warm fluid pouring into his anus and throat was getting him hard again.

"Well, wouldn't you know, Mina? Guy likes guys! It turns him on to get fucked by men! Not such the homophobe anymore, are we, Pastor?" Seth taunted him.

Roger and Jim now entered him, giving him no break, as Roger pounded his pucker, nearly tearing it with the force of his cock, and Jim fucked his face to his satisfaction. They were a gay couple that lived in the town, frequented Hank's restaurant, and so were quite loyal friends of the chef, and eager to seize any chance to avenge him, especially if it meant fucking a guy (which they generally did together).

They relentlessly used Guy, making him sore in his butt and jaws, but unable to do anything about it.

Seth and Murray were "friends with benefits" instead of a full-fledged couple themselves.

When Roger and Jim finally came in Guy's cavities, Mina made a point of focusing on the cum leaking from the holes, then turning toward his face, to leave no doubt that this "nancy boy slut" was in fact Pastor Guy Gilbertson of the local "fundamentalist" church.

Lewis stayed behind to fuck Guy some more, after the other men left for their various homes. He rammed the clergyman's rectum for another hour, penetrating to his own satisfaction (and Mina's). What was stunning was that Guy was enjoying it too.

Mina pulled him to his feet afterwards, saying "Put on that mask, slave, so the local ladies can have you now!"

He complied, hoping half-heartedly that this would earn him a respite. Mina then handcuffed him as she had the previous time, but this time she started to suck his cock, deciding to get him hard even before the ladies used him. When the already masked women entered the home, they saw Mina sucking off the helpless minister.

"Good, girls, come and join me! We're going to fuck this slut-boy of mine until we're tired of him!" Mina invited them.

They were pleased that she had this in mind, since she had not informed them of what she had planned. They were all girls who had admitted to bi-curiosity, and Mina had used that, as well as other secrets, to get them to agree to be her slaves now and then.

Two of the girls went into the kitchen for a "snack" first, figuring that they would be able to enjoy Guy when they were done eating each other. They had recently discovered a taste for pussy, and were still caught up in their enthusiasm for this novelty.

One of the women kicked things off by pushing her pussy into his masked face and telling him "Eat me, you stupid slave boy!"

He easily complied, and she remarked, before starting the moans of her steadily forming orgasm "Wow, Mistress Mina, you've really trained him, even more than you've trained us!"

"Well, he is a natural, and he regularly visits me for training, don't you, slave?" Mina answered her.

After she said this, she stopped short of sucking him to ejaculation, and then told another one of the girls to fuck him, since "I'm not sure when he's last been laid by a girl, and you either use it or lose it with a man's sex drive."

The woman, who was rather tall and slender, with small breasts but lovely legs, got underneath the pastor and began to take him inside her cunt. He started to softly fuck her, while Mina inserted her strap-on dildo into his own rectum.

Mina then informed him that "I want to push you hard, so that you will fuck her hard. What I said about Connie the other day was just to make the torture of being sodomized for the 1st time worse, since you had no outlet to distract you from the pain of losing your anal virginity."

Guy royally probed the woman's pussy, while Mina did just the same thing to him, making him groan and grunt from the agony in his anus. He had no recourse, however, but to take it, and so take it he did.

The woman was reeling from the furious pace of his penetration of her vagina, and she was clearly turned on by it. Her pussy was getting drenched, and so was his cock, until finally, he shot off his rocks, spending his semen inside her.

"Good, slave, now please the next girl- you don't get a break tonight- you will be my gigolo until it's time to go home." Mina sternly warned him.

The obviously satisfied woman he had just screwed got up and kissed his tailbone, which sent a shiver up his vertebrae and goosebumps along his whole epidermis.

"That was to thank you for the best fuck I've had in weeks!" she told him. She then kissed Mina fully on the lips, to demonstrate that she knew the identity of her real benefactor.

Meanwhile, the girl that had been receiving cunnilingus from Guy got underneath him to let him into her already soaked cunt. She began thrusting with her hips against him to make him stiff again, while Mina kept pounding away at his posterior.

Despite the intense pain in his backside, Guy kept ramming this girl as hard as she fucked him back, concentrating on getting both of them off as soon as possible.

"That's my boy-toy! Keep up the good work, slave!" Mina yelled as she continued to sodomize him. She was also quite wet herself from the experience of buggering and controlling this old enemy of hers. A few more thrusts, and it was impossible to control himself; he simply had to cum, and cum he did, emptying his load into the woman.

Since there were only 2 women in the room, beside Mina, that could only mean she was either going to fuck him next or send him home.

Sure enough, Mina removed the dildo, still in its thigh harness, and assumed a doggie-style position, offering him the chance to fuck her as well.

As he entered her, she told him "Well, slave, I think that you have yet to be totally deprogram-med, and I figure that one good way to free you from your own inhibitions and superstitions is to make you the father of an 'illegitimate' child, by me, at least! So, we are going to fuck a lot, as long as it takes to get me pregnant by you- is that clear?

You are also going to fuck many other girls, with the idea of getting them pregnant too! As a matter of fact, I want you to be servicing half of the women in town, and probably a large part of those in your congregation, especially the married ones, since I want leverage to get into a few husbands' pants!"

She said this as he really used her, shoving his manhood into her, which suited her just fine. All of this time, the other women watched him give it to their hostess, and it got one of them horny enough to start licking the other, to the latter's shock and unexpected arousal.

This display made him Guy harder still, and Mina even wetter, and the speed of their fucking increased, getting them both to the point that they could no longer avoid a mutual orgasm, sending his jizz deep into her sex and soaking his cock.

"Now, remove your masks, girls, and then take off his- I want everyone present to know who they've just fucked. Lewis, I see that you've been masturbating; why don't you come over here and let me suck your cock while Guy fucks my ass."

Guy was stunned- he was supposed to stick his penis inside a woman's rectum- that was dirty!

He did it anyway, of course, because by now he was too afraid and aroused not to comply with the demands of his mistress. She lifted her butt to expose her sphincter, and he eased into it, but she began to push against him, urging him to bugger her much harder than that.

"Fuck my ass as hard and roughly as possible, slave! I want my butt almost as sore as your own; then, I can enjoy imagining that you're in even more pain than me!"

He frantically fucked her arse, reaming her out with pleasure, since she had been so merciless in mounting his butt. In the meantime, Lewis was fucking her face, and the girls were removing their masks, followed quickly by his own.

Guy looked behind for just a second, and then saw her: Karen, his own wife! She had been cheating on him, too, and here he had felt badly about betraying her!

She looked at him simultaneously, and realized his identity as well; this was her own husband! They had both been cheating on each other, and they had been holding out on each other with their new tricks, for fear of discovery.

Lewis laughed, and then pointed out the other girl as well, whom Guy had not recognized due to the shock of his wife's adultery. She was Candy, Lewis's slutty sister, whom had seduced half of the teachers in her local high school, getting herself kicked out for it.

That's who had the nice, long legs, he thought. It's easy to see why so many men, and women as well, had yielded to her advances.

Lewis now dropped the biggest bomb on all of them, especially Mina!

"Mina, you are my mother! I was the child that you had to give up for adoption years ago, since you were still only 18 and carrying your uncle's baby. He never acknowledged me, of course, given the scandal involved, but I tracked you down, and deliberately did my best to help and protect you, until the day that you found out the truth!"

That's why he hates Pastor Gilbertson so much, she understood at last. The man had verbally attacked his mother, and he had set out to avenge me! She couldn't respond yet, since her mouth was clasped around her son's cock (and she had no intentions of letting her boy down), but it was evident that she believed and loved the young man.

Finally, however, he came into her mouth, and that enabled her to say "I take it that Candy is your half-sister, then? My very own cousin?"

"That's right, Mom, and she delights in helping me with my projects, not to mention taking care of my sexual needs." Lewis replied. Hearing that was enough to make Guy ejaculate.

This news soon got around the town, while the other buzz involved the double wedding of the newly divorced Hank and Penny, with the former having straight nuptials with Sally, and the latter a same-sex marriage to Connie. This proved to be the perfect chance to reunite the expanded family, letting Sally learn and accept her new brother and step-sister, while Connie found out about her nephew. As the half-brother of the bride, Lewis got to participate as one of the groomsmen, while the J.P. performed the ceremony (as they lived in Massachusetts, where same-sex unions are recognized by law).

Pastor Gilbertson did not attend, as he was still leading a double life, but he and his wife Karen were having a little fun of their own, fucking each other like newlyweds, in positions none of them had used with each other until that night at Mina's.

They were both her slaves, so they understand that each of them could and would continue fucking around, but they now no longer cheated on each other. More fun could be expected, since they were both subject to Mina's blackmail now, and would no doubt be doing a few orgies in the near future.

The odd thing was that Hank had awakened them sexually, even though he considered them his enemies. Hank had really awakened just about the whole town.

thedeep
04-15-2005, 05:16 PM
Great Story---thanks for sharing it with us:jo

thedeep
04-15-2005, 05:17 PM
Very Hot thanks:jo

thedeep
04-15-2005, 05:19 PM
Thanks agian:jo

thedeep
04-15-2005, 05:20 PM
Thanks ---can't wait to see more stories from you:jo