PDA

View Full Version : Why him?

Titus
01-16-2020, 04:00 PM
I was about to turn fifty years old. Well my birthday was still about six months away. However, for my wife Vicki it was always right around the corner. She would ask me what I wanted for my birthday every year. Like every other birthday for the last ten years I repeated the same thing. To watch her have sex with another man.

We both had successful careers and made good money. We didn’t have any children but plenty of nieces and nephews to borrow when the parental urges hit us. There wasn’t anything material that I really wanted or needed. She would blow my birthday wish fantasy off every time.

She just rolled her eyes like many times before and called me a pervert. I knew she was planning a surprise birthday party. Well because that’s what she did every year. Even though I knew, they proved to be something special each time.

Vicki is eight years my junior. She looks even younger than her forty two years. She is slim with smaller breast, but I was always an ass and leg man anyway. She had both a great ass, thick and firm and long firm legs. She had the sexiest tattoo of butterflies on her upper left thigh.

She looks very young in that perfect ivory girl complexion kind of way. Her hair is still a perfect natural platinum blonde color. Cut straight and comes down to just above her shoulders. She is an avid runner and gym rat. Resulting in her looking fit yet retaining her feminine allure.

The months leading up to my birthday were brutal at work. We had some pretty drastic deadlines to meet. We are team based which makes for a pretty competitive work environment.

This time the added pressure came in the form of our CEO announcing that recent vacated VP position would be awarded to the team leader that not only came in ahead of schedule but made the largest quarterly profit.

Well one of those team leaders was me. The other two were Paul and Scott. I wasn’t worried about Paul because he never makes his deadlines. Scott on the other hand and I had always been adversarial with each other.
Not only at work but in other things like racquetball or golf and the material things in life. I will admit I could be very arrogant at times. But Scott was the poster child for being arrogant. He was a few years younger and a self professed bachelor for life.

Every function we attended he was hardly ever with the same woman twice. Most of them were very pretty. But none of them as pretty as Vikki. I knew he thought so as well and that gave me a sense of having one up on him. I once told him I was more about quality than quantity. The look on his face told me I had hit a nerve. It was a great moment for me in our ongoing personality struggle. Vicki didn’t care for him to much. She would often say how over the top full of himself he could be.

Well as fate would have it Scott barely beat me out and was awarded the promotion. On the outside I congratulated him. However, on the inside I was as pissed off as I had ever been.

Vicki did her best to stroke my bruised ego over the defeat. She was extra attentive and loving. We had to continue to attend all the company functions. The next one would be used to give the formal announcement of Scott’s promotion. I manned up and put on my happy face for the event.

Scott’s acceptance speech was so predictable. He definitely used the pronoun “I” a lot. Thankfully, that part ended and the social part began. I had a little more to drink and enjoyed dancing with Vikki. I reminded myself that I still had her in my life.

I got sucked into a work conversation with a group of co-workers. Vicki was whisked away by some of the other dates to save her from our tedious discussion. Sometime later we reconnected and continued the night socializing and having some drinks.

Then like a shark striking an unsuspecting swimmer Scott pops up to gloat. I was about to say something I regretted. Vicki casually squeezed my arm. I congratulated him again with a strained smile on my face. I was hoping that would be it and he would leave. Instead her turned his smile to Vicki telling her she looked beautiful as usual. Normally she would give him an polite but uninterested response. This time she thanked him and congratulated him on his promotion.

The result was he stayed there talking to us for what seemed like for ever. Making matters worse was Vicki was laughing at his jokes and acting like she was genuinely interested. Finally, he moved on but not before reminding me we had a morning tee time and he was looking forward to taking my money. Giving me the fake finger gun and a wink before walking away.

On the drive home I asked Vicky why she fed his ego. She told me it was better to show we weren’t jealous than otherwise. I grudgingly agreed with her but didn’t like it. I made a smart ass comment about why he was probably still single. Something like he probably loves himself so much he doesn’t have enough left for anyone else.

Vicki laughed telling me I was probably right. I added that I couldn’t understand how he got so many women to give him the time a day much less anything else. Vikki said well a few of the ladies she talked to who had “Given him more than the time of day.” Did say he was very self absorbed, but he was also very well endowed.

As much as I wanted to argue that point with her. I couldn’t as I had seen him in the gym shower before. He was bigger than me soft than I was fully hard. He would often boast about some of his female conquest to any guy that would listen.

Over the next couple weeks I finally was feeling normal again. I was back at being focused at my job. I actually saw less of Scott than before and his replacement was a much more humble man.

I did have to give presentations for my team to him and the CEO every week. He would use that time to ensure I remembered he was over me now. He would also comment on things like playing golf with the CEO and other influential people were very rewarding.

Over time when Vicki and I attended office functions. Scott was actually less condescending when speaking to me in front of her. She would say maybe he was changing his ways. I was doubtful and it kept me on edge waiting for the gotcha moment and that silly fake finger gun and wink that was his trademark.

He would continue to flirt with Vicki and she seemed to be less standoffish towards him. I wanted to warn her that he was definitely a wolf in sheep’s clothing. But she was already telling me I was getting paranoid. So I kept it to myself but vowed to keep one eye one him all the times.

About a month before my birthday after some really good sex with her. I jokingly asked her if I was finally going to get my birthday wish of watching with another man. She didn’t give me her normal dismissive response. She raised up on one elbow resting her head in the palm of her hand.

She told me point blank that she believed it was really my fantasy. But she really didn’t think that I could handle her having sex with someone else. This was a new response and I was intrigued. Facing her in a mirroring pose I emphatically told her that I absolutely could handle it.

She didn’t look convinced. But replied by telling me that she was doubtful but put it back on herself. She said “If” she ever did it. She couldn’t do it in front of me the first time. I felt my heartbeat increase some. I was getting really intrigued about the progress we were making.

I thought her answer was a way to get me to back away from the topic. So I countered by telling her that she could just record it and show me afterwards. She looked at me for a long while. She broke the silence by saying that she doubted she could do it in the first place and still wasn’t convince I really could handle it afterwards. I reiterated that I could and asked her to at least think about doing it for me.

I didn’t sleep much that night. My mind racing about having no hope it would happen to a maybe! The effect on my morale was immediate. I just seemed to feel more excited and optimistic about things. I was constantly turned on thinking about her actually going through with fulfilling my fantasy.

One afternoon I was driving back to my office from a meeting a few blocks away. Passing a restaurant nearby our building I thought I caught a glimpse of a platinum blonde woman walking inside.

I thought it couldn’t be Vicki, she works on the other side of town. I did mention it to her later about seeing another pretty blonde thinking it might be her. She teased me about having something for blondes. In hindsight she never did say it wasn’t her.

A couple days before my birthday Vicki was up earlier than normal and seemed to be rushing around. She was packing her gym bag which seemed fuller than normal. She told me she was going to workout after work and that she would be late. She told me to order some take out for dinner.

Later that day Scott came to my office to ask for a favor. Something he would of never done in the past. He said he had an afternoon appointment but there was an important video conference at the same time. He asked me to sit in on it for him.

I asked him why he didn’t pick one of the other team leads. He told me he wanted me because I was much more knowledgeable and savvy. I guess that was as close to a compliment as I would ever get from him.

I agreed to help him out and got the dinger gun and a wink. The whole time I was sitting in the meeting which dragged on well past quitting time. I had a nagging feeling. I couldn’t figure out what it was but it wouldn’t go away. Finally, the meeting ended and I headed home.

I stopped by our favorite Chinese food place for some takeout. I got home and Vicki was not there. I changed clothes and sat down to eat making her a plate and wrapping it up for later. She finally got home and seemed pretty wired.

I chalked it up to her workout. She was famished and ate every bit of food on her plate. I told her about Scott asking me for a favor and the marathon meeting. She quickly changed the subject not wanting to talk work stuff.

We watched tv for a while before going to bed. I was feeling a little randy and started to caress her. She moaned that she was really tired and she would make it up to me the next night.

My birthday finally arrived and I left work early. I was anticipating Vicki springing her surprise on me. I suspected it was the restaurant we were going to for dinner. I was wrong it was just us two.

Then she told me we were going to a local club for some dancing. I rehearsed in my mind over and over how I would feign being surprised. Because surely it was happening at the club. Wrong again we sat at the bar and had a couple drinks and did some dancing.

When she said we needed to get home. It dawned on me that she had me out while the party set up at our house. We pulled into our driveway and there weren’t any cars. These people were good. They would of had to park and walk a long ways to keep the secret.

We walked into our dark house and I braced for the lights coming on and a crowd of friends and family cheering. Vicki hit the light switch and the place was empty. I had to admit as routine as all those surprise birthday parties had become. I found myself missing it.

Well I rationalized some birthday sex would cheer me up. We took turns showering I was already hard as a rock before getting into bed. I moved close to Vicki trying to kiss her. She put a hand in my chest stopping me.

She looked at me asking are you upset I didn’t throw you a party this year. I was honest saying I wasn’t upset but was a little disappointed. She bit her lower lip then asked me how I would feel if she told me she had fulfilled my long time fantasy.

I was confused at first for some reason it didn’t click in my mind what she was talking about. She noticed I did get what she meant. She took a deep breath telling me she didn’t go to the gym after work. She actually met a guy at a hotel and had sex with him.

I was stunned but in an excited kind of way. I immediately asked her if she was pulling my dick. Before she could answer I asked her if she videotaped it. I was about to ask her with who. She placed a finger to my lips telling me to be quiet.

It was hard but I did as she asked. She went on to tell me she actually did it. How hard it was a for her to get up the nerve to do it. She looked at me saying you know this was not my idea and I did it for you right? I nodded yes.

She asked me if I was ready to watch the video. I was nervous excited and unsure all at the same time. I told her I was ready. We have one of those beds where the tv is stored on a lift in the footboard.

She hit the button and I watched the tv rise slowly. My heart was pounding with nervous excitement. She turned it on then looked at me asking one more time if I was sure. I almost said no but knew I had to watch it.

I nodded yes again. She started the video and moved close to me. Her warm nakedness felt so could against my skin. I wondered if she felt me shaking with excitement.

The video started and it was Vicki’s panty clad lower body standing in front of the camera adjusting it so it was aimed at the bed. Once she was satisfied she turned sideways showing off her big firm ass cheeks. I jumped a little as two hands grabbed her ass a squeezed and shook her cheeks. I could hear them kissing and her soft moans of pleasure.

His hands moved up her back and her bra fell to the floor. Followed by more kissing sounds and her moans and heavy breathing.

Next is hands hooked the top of her panties and moved them down. She wiggle her ass setting her cheeks to shaking helping her panties drop to the floor. She knelt down facing sideways still. I was surprised to see her wearing a half mask. I looked at her. She said they needed to have some anonymity. Things like this often found there way to the internet.

That seemed reasonable and it was actually a nice touch. She was now lightly stroking my cock and grazing it and my balls with her nails. I was in heaven at this point. She reached up and pulled down with both hands. I assumed pulling of his underwear. She moved back pulling his lower body into view.

I let out a verbal wow. The guys cock was at least ten inches and very thick. It had large visible blue veins and a proportionally large head. Vicki hungrily started to lick his cock. Lifting it to get at his big ball. He was clean shaven so he even looked larger.

Vicki sucked and licked him for quite a while working herself into her own lustful frenzy. They moved to the bed where she kneeled with her ass facing the camera at the edge of he bed. Her lover knelt down behind her. He was wearing a mask that had eagle like beak. I watched as he began to eat her ass and pussy.

Vicki was moaning and cooing as he delved into her pussy with his long tongue. She finally begged him to stop and fuck her. He stood up rubbing his cock over her wetness. She was pushing her ass back anxious for him to be inside of her. He started to push in causing her to shout. He paused then continued slowly letting her adjust to his size.

I couldn’t believe how stretched her pussy looked around his cock. Vicky was stroking me a little faster now. As he started to fuck her the lips of her pussy were dragged in and out with each stroke.

She was moaning in pure ecstasy already. His hands went to her hips and his fucking picked up some speed. She came almost immediately. She was telling him his cock felt amazing. How full her pussy felt.

Through all of this the guy never said a word. He was quite except for an occasional moan or his heavy breathing. She moved onto her back. He knelt between her wide open long legs. As he pushed his cock inside of her. Her legs went up and even wider. Seeing her so willing to give herself to him had me even harder now.

I stared at her thigh tattoo almost to ensure it was really her getting fucked by this guy. She let out another yell as his balls finally hit against her ass. I couldn’t believe she could take him that deep. I don’t think she knew she could either...until she did.

His ass began to rise and fall picking up speed. She now had white pussy juices running down the crack of her ass. Vicki was moaning, gasping and cheering him on. Her legs went impossibly wider and her hands went to his firm ass. Her hands pulling him back in after every out stroke.

Her legs started to shake as she started to cum. He pushed up off over her and pulled his cock all the way out. My chin dropped to my chest as I witnessed her squirting for the first time ever. Watching it must of had an effect in her. Her hand tightened around my cock and she was stroking even faster now. Her breathing was getting heavy clearly this was turning her on.

He laid on his back as Vicki slowly moved on top on him. Her pussy was a hot pink and wide open. She lowered herself down on him slowly. Blowing her air out until her ass rested on him. She started out slow but soon was riding him like crazy. At one point she was up on her feet slamming her ass hard down on top of him.

She was moaning now and cursing like a sailor. She was surprised again as she came squirting all over him. She fell into her back completely spent. This guy had amazing stamina and I envied him.

He stroked his cock until he came all over her face. He then placed the giant head in her mouth. She hungrily sucked the last few drops he had to offer. Vicki laid there unmoving other than the heaving breathes she was taking.

She went down on me and sucked my cock live never before. I grunted as I came in her mouth. I was spent as the guy on the screen leaned back on his haunches. His semi hard cock still looking big.

He looked towards the camera pointing his hand pistol at it and winking. I was immediately stunned. I sat up yelling his name. I turned to Vicki asking her “Why him!”

She pulled back a little at my outburst. The fear in her eyes made me calm down some. I softly repeated the question, “Why him?”

Vicki first told me she loved me. I silently thought “But you fucked the one guy in the world I dislike the most.”

She explained it this way. She wanted to give me my fantasy against her own better judgement. But she knew I would want it to happen more than once. She was right about that. So she rationalized that if I could handle seeing her with Scott. Then she was sure I could handle anyone else. She was definitely right about that.

She was also honest telling me she was intrigued by all the girl talk about his...gift. I felt my stomach turn a little. She took my hand saying that if we were going to do this she had to also get something from it. Based on what I had just seen she definitely got something from it.

I sat for a long moment digesting what she said. I asked her about his big mouth. He would surely brag about this at work. She assured me he wouldn’t. I incredulously said because he said he wouldn’t and you believed him.

She looked away from me for a brief moment. Looking back into my eyes she said he wouldn’t say anything because she agreed to have a standing Wednesday afternoon rendezvous at that same hotel with him. Unless he opened his mouth to anyone.

Again I was speechless. Then I realized I would be kidding myself if I thought she wouldn’t want him again after what I just witnessed. At least I knew about this arrangement. Otherwise every time she told me she would be late in the future I would wonder if she was with him. I asked her if he knew I knew. She told me he did as she made sure so he didn’t think she was cheating on me behind my back.

She reassured me she loved me and that would never change. I believed her and everything else she said. The next morning she left for work earlier than I did as usual. As much as I tried not to I watched the video three more times. I beat off twice as I watched.

I was so nervous driving to work I felt sick. I was in my office for about an hour when Scott showed up. I braced myself for the worst when he closed my door. He asked if he could sit which was a new one. I pointed to the chair in front of my desk.

There was a long awkward silence between us. Scott broke it by apologizing for being an ass all those times before. He told me how much he respected me and that I was probably better qualified for his job than he was. My tension subsided a little as he actually seemed sincere.

I asked him if he meant what he said or was it to placate me so he could still see Vicki. I appreciated his honesty when he said both. We talked about everything. It was Vicki I saw that day going into that restaurant. She was meeting him. That is when she approached him about my fantasy and she set the ground rules. He reiterated what she had told me that she loved me and was willing to do this for me.

Even he didn’t understand why she chose him until she explained it. He didn’t mention she was also curious about his big dick. After he left my office sometime later. I actually thought I lost an adversary and gained a friend.

Vicki and I made love that evening. I felt a ton of weight off my shoulders after talking things over with Scott. Mostly I felt reassured that she was still my love. The next night was Tuesday. That evening neither of us spoke about what would happen the next day.

We both were a little restless through the night. The next morning she packed her extra bag. Not with gym apparel but something very pink and silky along with a shower kit. She gave me a long kiss good bye. I caught her at the door handing her the camera telling her not to forget it.

She smiled at me gave me another kiss and left the house. The wait that evening was excruciating. She got home we ate as we did before. Neither saying anything about what we knew the other was thinking. Laying naked in bed we watched her second video with Scott.

I was surprised and happy to see they kept the mask. I watched them fuck for a long time. He made her squirt again. It was even more amazing than the first time because he went down on her this time right after she squirted.

Once again he left her like a rag doll. Utterly fucked to exhaustion. She was to sore for for full blown sex with me. But gave me some amazing head and let me take her ass for the first time ever.

This was our life for the next couple months. Scott and I now golfed and did other things as friends. With his recommendation they also created a deputy VP position that I was selected to fill.

We eventually had a threesome that was better than I dreamed it would be. They still have their weekly rendezvous and video them. After our last threesome Scott asked her if she had any fantasies. She was laying naked and completely satisfied between us.

She told us she had been curious lately what it would be like to be with another women. Scott smiled telling her he had the perfect woman in mind...

April
01-23-2020, 02:53 AM
This was a hot little tale Titus, would love to read about the addition of the perfect woman if you intend to continue this story.

Titus
01-27-2020, 04:51 PM
Yes....her!!!!

Vicki had brilliantly arranged to fuck my arch nemesis Scott as part of my decade long fantasy of watching her with another man.

Everything amazingly worked out well. Scott and I became close friends. I received a promotion at work with much better pay. Of course Vicki got the pleasure of having her brains fucked out by him and his much larger cock.

They continued to have their every Wednesday afternoon tryst at a hotel nearby our office building. Complete with masked faces and recording themselves for me to watch later. You might wonder why keeping doing it this way. When everything was out in the open.

Well because it was still exciting for me and Vicki. Them anxiously waiting and planning to escape work early for their tryst. Wearing the mask and being videoed like porn stars. For me waiting to see what they did. Then having great follow up sex with her.

There were times I would leave work and drive by the hotel they were in knowing they were probably already fucking. It really turned me on a lot.

As I mentioned previously we also had threesomes together leaving Vicki completely satisfied. Not to mention myself with my very active sexual imagination. Usually, these tryst would occur after an office function. After some very intense flirting between Scott and Vicki. Sometimes we wouldn’t make it to his place or ours.

One time they were so turned on they fucked in the back of my Suburban. As I drove the streets of the city until he came. What a wet mess they left behind. Scott played chauffeur on the return trip back to his car while I got sloppy seconds in the back seat.

After one very hot threesome. Scott asked Vicki if she had any fantasies. I felt a little guilty, because I had been so engrossed in my own that I never asked her if she had her own. I had always assumed it would be a bigger cock than mine.

She must of sensed my discomfort and initially responded she wanted to try a big cock. She patted Scott’s now limp cock. But, then she added she had thought about what it would be like to have sex with another woman.

Scott gently tweaked her pink nipple telling her he thought it was a hot fantasy and that he had the perfect woman in mind. I sat there slack jawed hearing this for the first time after twenty years of marriage.

Later I apologized for never asking her about her own fantasies. She eased my mind telling me if it weren’t for me she wouldn’t have liber out her first fantasy of having her first really big cock. As fo her girl-on-girl fantasy it was something she had recently become aware of after some pillow talk with Scott.

She had asked him if he ever had sex with more than one woman. He teasingly told her when he wanted quantity over quality. With her being the quality. I suspect that smooth comment earned him a round two.

She was curious what the women did in those liaisons. Scott gave her some pretty graphic mental images for her to ponder on.

A short time later Scott stopped by my office. Usually, he popped in to tell me to check out a new intern. This time he closed my door and sat down. He told me he had an idea on how to make Vicki’s fantasy come true.

I initially told him we should probably let her figure that out herself. Scott pointed out that is was my original fantasy that got her to have sex with him. He smiled adding which was to have a big cock. Causing me to roll my eyes.

He had a point I doubted Vicki would step out on her own to find another women to live out her fantasy. I listened to his plan my eyebrows raising more than once at what he was suggesting.

I was skeptical it would work, but it was his plan and he would deal with any adverse fallout should it fail.

I told Vicki we were going out that Saturday night. We met Scott outside the appointed place. It was very upscale hence the reason Scott told us to dress up. But when Vicki noticed it was an upscale Gentleman’s club she balked.

I hadn’t went to one in many years. She had never been to a place like this in her life. It took us a while to convince her to go in even if it were for just one drink.

The place was every bit as nice inside as it was outside. It was crowded with mostly men as to be expected. However, there were more women there than I expected there would be. That seemed to relax Vicki somewhat.

All of the employees in the place were young, fit and good looking. We were warmly greeted in the large foyer by the manager. Stewart was about our age and the only person that looked out of place. He was shaved bald and heavy set. The guy had a contagious smile and an even more contagious laugh.

He greeted Scott like they were long lost brothers. I suspect it was more that Scott spent a lot of money in the place. He complimented Vicki on how pretty she was teasing her about applying for a job. She laughed telling him she was much to old. She did however like the compliment.

He greeted me with a firm handshake and that Cheshire Cat smile. Telling me how lucky I was to have a beautiful wife. I didn’t miss the eye contact exchange between him and Scott.

He led us to a table he had reserved for us. It was close the the main stage. Even though there were women dancing around the entire place. The stage area was for the headliners to perform.

Vickis head was on a swivel as she watched the dancers as well as the rest of the staff. We were on our second drink when the first dancer came out. A tall slender blonde who was very good at her trade. More dancers followed as we had a few more drinks.

Vicki wasn’t hooting or whistling like the men but by the look in her eyes I could tell she was enjoying the performances. I think it surprised her how difficult some of the moves they accomplished were.

When they announced the final dancer Scott nudged me under the table. Nubia (her real name Niaomi) came out on the stage. She was one of two black dancers. The other girl was slender and petite.

Niaomi was built for speed. She wasn’t tall and she was short waisted with large firm breast and an ass that Scott assured me was all natural. But seemed impossibly perfect. I couldn’t fathom how an ass that thick could remain up that high.

She began her routine looking at our table giving us a perfect bright smile and a wink at Scott. He shot her his corny finger gun and a wink. I did envy him thinking about her being one of his “girls”.

She wore her hair cut in short natural curls. Her face was very pretty with dreamy light brown eyes and full soft lips that begged to be kissed. Her legs were definitely dancers legs that she expertly used to do impossible maneuvers on the pole.

My jaw dropped when she pulled off a move where she held her body up on the pole with her arms outstretched. Only using her legs and the pole locked between her ass cheeks to hold her in place. Even Vicki clapped loudly after she pulled it off.

All through her routine she made regular eye contact with Vicki. Often flashing her that beautiful smile. After Niaomi was finished dancing. Stewart the manager came by and whispered in Scott’s ear.

Scott ordered a bottle of expensive champagne then asked us to follow him. He led us into a small room with a padded bench that ran along the walls. It had its own pole and mood lighting.

Scott poured us some champagne as well as a fourth glass. The door opened as Niaomi entered wearing a short silk robe.

I could see Vicki’s face flush a little. She gave Scott a long familiar hug. He introduced us telling us her real name.

He handed her he champagne glass offering a toast. The music started to play and Niaomi set her glass down. She started to dance for us.

She shed the silky robe revealing her awesome body wearing only some thongs and her heels.

She danced seductively in front of us. Moving perfectly with the music like it was part of her. She moved to Scott’s lap for some serious grinding. Again they looked very familiar with each other doing something so erotic together.

She moved to me and I looked at Vicki. She was sipping her champagne and watching Niaomi as she repeated what she did with Scott on my lap. I know she felt me get hard.
She got up and took Vicki’s glass from her hand. Niaomi took a sip then set it down. She danced in front of Vicki then straddled one of her thighs. Niaomi ground her thong clad pussy on Vicki’s leg as her heavy brown breast moved in front of her face. Vicki was both unsure what to do and very excited by how flushed her cheeks were and the way she was breathing.

The song was coming to an end. Niaomi leaned over to retrieve Vicki’s glass. Her body had a light sheen of lotion and perspiration that only enhanced her beauty. Niaomi took another drink from from the glass. She leaned forward letting her lips slight brush against Vicki’s.

Vicki kissed Niaomi in a long passionate kiss. Niaomi was holding some of the champagne in her mouth and shared it with Vicki as they kissed. It surprised Vikki and a little dribbled down her chin.

Niaomi got up from Vicki’s lap. Vicki was lying back against the cushion looking like she had just had sex and was spent. Scott stood up with three one hundred dollar bills.

Niaomi only took two telling us the dance for Vicki was her pleasure in doing it. We said our good byes to Niaomi and Stewart. Again I noticed a shared look between the two men. I supposed Stewart was a co-conspirator in making the night happen.

Scott told us he was going to stay a little longer. I am sure Vicki was hoping for us to both take her home and ravage her. I suspected Scott was thinking more Nubian for the evening.

Vicki and I talked about the evening on the way home. She really enjoyed it far more than she thought she would have. She told me how she was hit on both times she used the restroom. That was a turn on for both of us.

Then I brought up our private dance. Vicki told me she was both scared and extremely excited. She said the kiss was so different than anything she had ever experienced. I asked her if she wanted to go back again and she excitedly agreed. But wasn’t sure she could do anything more than kiss another woman.

We had great sex when we got home. She even woke me up in the middle of the night for more. The next day I got text from Scott. No words just pics of his huge cock in Niaomi’s wet pussy or squeezed between her ass cheeks with his cum on her back. The one that had me rubbing one out in my bathroom was of her thick soft lips wrapped around his cock as cum dribbled down its length.

It was time for part two of his plan. That Wednesday Vicki left the house with her extra bag as she had done before in preparation for meeting Scott at the hotel.

She hadn’t been with Scott in a week and I could tell she was looking forward to it. The difference this time was instead of me waiting for a video. I got the adjoining room to theirs at the hotel. I raced to get there and checked in before they arrived. I finally heard them enter the room. They were talking their respective days at work.

It was funny listening to them talk so casually as they took turns showering. I was already standing there with my ear to the wall with a hard on knowing that she would be squirting in his big tool just on the other side of the wall from me shortly. I chuckled to myself wondering what the maids thought of every Tuesday when they saw the sheets on this bed.

My heart stopped when I heard a knock on their door. Scott greeted Niaomi and I hadn’t heard Vicki say anything yet. Scott went on to explain why Niaomi was there. She offered to leave if Vicki wanted to her with no hard feelings.

There was a long pause before Vicki told her she wanted her to stay. They talked for a while about the other night at the club. A short time later it sounded like the women were kissing. Their soft moans of pleasure had my mind and heart racing. I couldn’t hear Scott at all and assumed he was sitting in a chair watching them. Hopefully he was recording them as well.

I about jumped out of my shoes when I heard Vicki cry out in pleasure. Within a few minutes she was very vocal. Complimenting Niaomi on how well she ate pussy. That she was going to make her cum.

After she came I heard her ask Niaomi if she could taste her. Moments later Niaomi was encouraging her that she was doing great and if she kept it up she would cum. Well she did keep it up and Niaomi came in a long series of “Ohs and Aws”.

Things picked up from there. The two went at it for a while both getting each other off again. They took a break with Scott asking Vicki if it was what she expected. Vicki responded, “Oh my gosh it was and so much more!”

Niaomi laughed saying, “I see you liked watching big boy.”

She told him to join them on the bed. For the next forty minutes or more. I listened to Scott fuck them both to orgasm. I could tell when he was fucking one the other was getting her pussy eaten. Or the women were exploring each other’s bodies.

Hearing Vicki apologize for making such a mess after she squirted. Then Niaomi telling her it was amazing was to much for me. I came so hard I saw spots in front of my eyes.

Finally, Scott texted me come over. I about tripped getting over there so fast. Vicki was surprised to see me of course. The room reeked of sex. Both women were sitting up in bed naked leaning against the headboard.

Scott was in a chair with a towel around his waist sipping some scotch on ice. We told Vicki how we had come up with this plan for her to have her woman on woman experience.

Vicki’s hand went to Niaomi’s thigh as she teased her about being an accomplice. Niaomi feigned ignorance. But added that she was glad they had asked hers. She gave Vicki a soft sensual kiss.

Scott asked Vikki to slip on his suit jacket. She thought it was a weird thing to ask but did it anyway. He stood up and asked me for my room key. I handed it to him not knowing what he was thinking.

He smiled as he picked up his bottle of scotch. He led Vicki to the door she argued she couldn’t go out of the room wearing only a mans suit coat. He laughed saying they were only going next door and she could run over.

He looked back at me telling me this was part three of his plan...making another fantasy come true for me. His final words were they were going next door because this bed was soaked. Vicki hissed at him not to be so loud. His laugh faded away as the door closed.

I stood in the middle of the room probably looking lost and confused. Niaomi got off the bed taking my hand and led me into the bathroom. My eyes were drawn to her perfect ass as she turned the shower on.

After some initial nerves and some great head from Niaomi in the shower. Oh my God those lips! We dried off and moment later I was eating her to an orgasm. The way her body moved on the bed was as erotic as the sex itself.

I was fucking her from behind with my hands glued to her big ass cheeks as Vicki came with string of unintelligible words from next door.

We four spent the night at the hotel. Ordering room service for dinner. I didn’t see Vicki until we checked out the next morning.

But I heard her getting fucked during the night. I’m sure they heard us as well. I learned from Niaomi she almost had enough money to pay for four years of college in cash. She wasn’t only beautiful but she was very smart.

I did watch the video and it was amazing. Watching how Niaomi performed oral sex on Vicki with such intimate knowledge of why to do and how much. Made me better at it in the future.

Seeing Vicki go from tentatively eating Niaomi to going are it like a pro just moments later was amazing.

Then watching them orchestrate sharing Scott’s cock like they had done it for years. My favorite parts were when Vicki was riding his cock while Niaomi fave sat him. They kissed and sucked on each other breast. The other was when Scott was fucking Niaomi from behind while Vicki was under her licking her pussy and his balls.

We all hooked up regularly over the next six months. Sometimes Niaomi would spend the night over with us. We would have a threesome or I would enjoy listening to them from our guest room.

The relationship came to an end when Niaomi moved back to her home starte to attend college. She did so in a car Scott, Vicki and I purchased for her.

What started as my fantasy had now turned into Vicki’s sexual awakening...

April
02-03-2020, 03:51 AM
I have to admit Titus, I have had that very same club scene in my stash of dark hour fantasies…

Great read Titus, thanks again for dreaming up this hot little tale

comsmith22
06-12-2020, 05:32 PM
Hot And Most Interesting Story... Well Played Good Start To A Series of Encounters yet To Cum... I Hope There Is More To Cum... Thanks for The Share...