PDA

View Full Version : The One

Pocketless88
07-28-2020, 05:12 AM
Emily and I were 24, we were best friends and have a few businesses together. We were alway out at clubs getting wasted, Emily more than me. She'd had a few shitty boyfriends that always ended up cheating on her. We were going out for a night out with our friends. Emily came to mine to get ready, she came into the lounge wearing a dark red skintight vinyl dress, hugging all her curves, her long dark brown hair in curls.
"How do I look?" I heard Emily say, but didn't respond.
"Ross.....how do I look?"
I snapped out of the trance I was in, totally speechless. "You look....wow!"
She gave me a twirl, it was clinging to her big ass, the dress came to just below her ass. She had a big ass and natural 34E tits
We got to the club, met all our friends. After a couple of hours, I noticed Emily sitting on her own looking down.
I sat next to her, putting my arm round her.
"You OK babe?" I asked.
"Just not feeling myself, can we just go back to yours?" Emily said.
"Of course" We waited outside on the taxi, Emily wrapped her arms around my waist and put her head against my chest, i put my arms around her.
"Are you sure you're OK?" I asked.
"I'll tell you when you get back" she said. I kissed the top of her head.
She definitely wasn't herself, stayed quiet in the taxi. We got back to mine, we sat on the sofa, Emily to my left, i had my arm around her as she cuddled into me, her knees bent under her as she was 90 degrees to me.
"I saw my ex tonight and he looked so sleazy and it got me thinking about things. I need your advice cause I've developed feelings for someone and I don't know what to do, whether to follow my heart or my head." Emily said.
"If it was me then I'd be going with my heart, instead of wondering what if. Who's the lucky guy?" I asked.
Choose just looked at me with her gorgeous blue eyes, said nothing and gave me a kiss on the lips. She went to pull away but I put my right hand on her left cheek and reciprocated the kiss. I loved the feeling of her slightly plumped lips on mine. My left hand moved to rest on her ass as I felt Emily's tongue start to play with mine. She then moved me onto my back so I was lying down on my back and she lay on top of me. Just before we started kissing again, I said "I guess I'm the lucky guy?"
"God yes" Emily said as she started making out with me. I had both my hands on her vinyl clad ass, I've no idea how the dress contained it. We were totally lost in the moment for about 10 minutes, she then got up, took my hand and walked me through to my bedroom.
We stood at the side of my huge bed. "This dress is definitely a winner."
"Good to know" Emily said as she started unbuttoning my shirt, "but right now, I'm in complete control."
She ran her fingers over my chest and abs before taking my jeans off. She ran her fingers along the inside of my waist band, pulling it tight at the back. This revealed the outline of my rock hard cock.
"You've been keeping this from me the whole time!?!" Emily said.
"Not any more" I said as she sat me down.
She turned around and pulled up her dress revealling her big ass in a tiny thong.
"Holy fuck" I said. I reached out and started massaging it. It was so soft. Emily then bent over, I ran my fingers lightly up the insides of her legs, I was just about to get to reach her pussy when she stood up then sat on my crotch, her big ass completely covering it.
"Can I tell you a secret? I had feelings for you before I knew you loved big asses, so I worked on mine to get it bigger for you. These are big for you too" she said taking my hands and placing them on her tits.
"I can't believe you'd do that" I said. "These feel amazing" I said as I squeezed them through the vinyl.
"Well it was obviously a good decision judging by how hard i can feel you are" she said.
I started kissing her again, running my right hand down her body, straight into her thong and started massaging her clit. Emily was so wet already. She took her arms out her dress so she could pull her tits out. I started massaging her nipple with my left hand. We stopped kissing as Emily started moaning in my ear. I moved my left hand onto her clit and moved. My middle finger from my right hand inside her wet pussy, I knew she hadn't had sex in months so she was so tight.
"Oh my god baby, what are you doing to me, this feels amazing!" Emily moaned. I then slid a 2nd finger in. "Holy fuck I'm gonna cum, keep going baby" she said.
"Look at me as you cum" I whispered.
Her hands were grabbing my arms. She was moaning hard now. She turned to look at me. "Cum for me baby" I said. That tipped Emily over the edge. I felt her cum all over my fingers, her whole body shaking as we maintained eye contact.
"Oh my god I'm still shaking" Emily said.
"You've got the most beautiful cum face ever" I said.
Emily smiled, "I really want to suck your cock but I need you inside me right now." Emily pushed me back, taking my boxers off. She straight away slid slowly down onto my cock, she was so tight.....