PDA

View Full Version : Cynthia Pt3: Ayumi

haplopeart
08-06-2020, 10:41 PM
The alarm went off and Cinthia woke up refreshed and excited for the next part of the day. Her next visitor was something very special. She jumped in the shower for another quick rinse. After that she went into the closet and picked out a pair of silver lace and silk tap pant panties. This she matched with a camisole top, a garter belt and grey stockings. Over the top of this went a matching see through gown. She was looking forward to her time with Ami, Doug was a strong powerful fucker, Craig passion and endurance, Ami was about sensuality and slowness building to a climax. The encounters were always amazingly relaxing.

The encounters with Ami started as a result of the original Doug encounter. The day after it had happened Ami had come by the house in the afternoon to see how it had gone. Katie had just come home from a friend's place as well. All three were sitting on the living room couch.

“So Peaches, Doug how was that?” asked Ami

“Uh, not right now” said Cindy nodding toward Katie

“Oh seriously mom, I know it happened” said Katie

“Yes it did, but…” started Cindy

“But, what Mom…? I know it happened...don’t be a total prude” said Katie

“Fine...yes it happened...and yes Doug was amazing. Strong, passionate, intense….I had mind blowing orgasms...hey that reminds me you owe me some further explanations yourself?” said Cindy, nodding toward Katie.

“What is there to tell? I've developed a nice little cash flow...and it's fun to be admired.” Said Katie

“Based on what I heard yesterday you must getting admired a lot?” asked Cindi

“Um...well...it depends on who is doing the admiring, and what and how they admire” said Katie

“Well that needs some explanation, I think?” spoke up Ami

“Yes...do tell?” said Cindi

“Well, obviously it’s grown a bit beyond just taking off my shirt.”

“OK...more…” said Cindi

“Well...so the cost varies but, for $20 I’ll pose in my underwear for them...for $25 I’ll take my bra off...for $30 I’ll take my panties off...then for an extra $5 a piece, I’ll let them kiss me or touch a boob...for $10 they can touch my pussy” said Katie in a very business like tone

“But you’re not...ah”

“Mom...really I’m not a virgin and you know it, I asked about the pill 4 years ago when I was 14 for a reason...and really you just fucked someone for money...who are you to ask? But since you did I’ll tell you, Yes I’ve had sex...correction have sex with two guys for $100 each time.”

“Oh...my…and where is this all happening? And how many, besides the two?”

“Oh you know, backroom at work, alley next to the school, someplace private enough we get creative, part of the fun really. That’s just the showing off, tame touching stuff. That’s like 20 or so, so far, but there’s someone new every so often.”

“And the two, how did that start? Where does that happen? How many times?” asked Cindi, both curious and sort of turned on by her daughter’s revelations.

“One of the guys who was paying me to get naked, asked me how much to do more like get a blowjob? I told him $100, he said for that, he ought get to fuck me. I agreed. Then the second guy asked. I’ve had sex with them 6 times, but I have dates with both of them soon. The sex is always upstairs in my room though, no I don’t have a rubber excuses.”

“Well, ah at least there is that, I suppose” said Cindi “What do you think of all of this Ami?”

“Good for you Katie...sell it while you got it, either of those two guys any good, by the way?”

“What?” asked Cindi

“Oh really Peaches, Katie’s got a hot little body, takes after her Mom, why do you think Doug was so into that? I’d love to get $100 for fucking someone, she’d probably get more, but I’m guessing the client base is a bit cash poor. Best I’ve gotten is $20 for a blowjob, $50 to get fucked, but that’s just horny neighborhood slobs, I can’t really advertise, so I take what I get, and I figure I only get that because of the Asian fetish thing.”

“Huh...what, your taking cash for sex too? You haven’t ah?” asked Cindi

“No, I’ve never done your husband, he’s got you, and anyone would be crazy to pick me over you. But some of the other guys in the neighborhood, only too happy to throw a few bucks my way here and there.” said Ami

“You’re not...um helping any of these..”started Cindi looking at Katie

“No..mom...only guys my age.” said Katie “ and yeah they are both pretty good, they get me off, it's not mind blowing but I get satisfied...but if Doug…”

“Yeah, let’s say Doug is off limits” said Cindi

“You want him for yourself Peaches” asked Ami

“I’m not sure…” started Cindi

“Really...if he offered to...Um...use your services again? You wouldn’t...make yourself available” asked Katie

“Ah well.” stammered Cindi

“Peaches trust me, word might get around. You might get other offers” said Ami

“Yeah Mom, pretty much how it worked out with me...word got around.” said Katie “I’ve even helped a couple friends get started”

Cindi was now actually a little excited and curious about this revelation.

“Who?” Cindi asked

“You’re not gonna go telling their parents or something...you promise?” asked Katie

“Oh, no what they do is their business...just like what you do is yours I suppose” said Cindi

“Emma, Jenny, and Sue...Sue’s a bit weird about it though..she won’t do Blowjobs and that’s like the bread and butter money” said Katie

“For sure” said Ami

“Just how many guys are you seeing exactly?” Cindi asked Ami

“Oh I have 6 regulars for blowjobs, and 3 for sex” stated Ami flatly “and 2 women as well. I may be 43 but the Asian thing and a few good workouts a week, really works for me. But you Peaches, that cute, petite in shape MILF thing you have going.”

“MILF?” asked Cindi

“Mom I’d Like to Fuck” said Katie “Bunch of friends have said that about you before mom. You are super hot, and you don’t look anything like your age.”

“Really?” asked Cindi

“Really Peaches...you are smokin’” said Ami “I’d guess you in your late 20’s if I didn’t know Katie here was 18..how old are you anyway? I can’t remember ever asking?”

“34..I had Katie when I was 16, Steve and I didn’t actually get married until I was 19” said Cindi

“Wow” said Ami “You knew this Katie”

“Yeah, Mom’s never been shy about anything having to do with sex really” said Katie “Not hard to miss when her and dad are fooling around either, she’s...uh..not quiet”

“Neither are you missy” said Cindi

“So, Steve takes care of business?” asked Ami

“Yeah, I’d say so” said Katie “Almost every night he’s at home”

“That’s more than you oughta know about you parents sex life” said Cindi blushing a little

“Like I said hard to miss, Mom..seriously I started masterbating listening to you guys when I was 11, hearing the two of you was inspiring”

“I think I need lessons from you Peaches...I wish Brad took care of things that well” said Ami smiling.

“Ok I gotta go to work as fun and exciting as this is...I’m gonna be turned on all day at work now” said Katie. Katie got up and grabbed her purse and keys and left the house.

After a couple minutes Cindi spoke up again.

“So I gotta ask why did you start fooling around and taking money?” Asked Cindi “Brad not enough?”

“Oh, he takes care of my needs, but oh...I guess it was the excitement of it. And hell it’s not exactly hard work to make a little extra cash. I can buy myself the little extras I want. Since those little extras are personal training, Yoga classes, nice clothes and lingerie it’s good for my relationship with Brad too.” said Ami

“Does he Know?” asked Cindi

“No, I don’t think so” said Ami “and after a day where I’ve made some cash, i’m usually pretty turned on and ready for him to give me a good evening of his own fun, so it certainly doesn’t hurt”

“Interesting” said Ami

“How did all this start anyway?” asked Cindi

“Oh, a few years back I was at a work function. A coworker and I were flirting. We slipped off to a conference room on another floor and made out a little. I was going to end it there, but as I was trying to bring us back to reality and stop things he offered me $20 to blow him. I was shocked at first, but then figured, what the hell. He told me he knew a couple other guys who would probably pay for a good Blow Job. Things went from there. Eventually a couple guys said they would pay more to fuck me. Then I had a guy who told me he wanted to get his wife with me...just kept growing. Now I have some regulars I trust and have fun with.”

“Well that’s pretty good. You really think I could?”

“Oh I know you could, it’s a matter of if you know you could? Pretty sure Doug would be a return customer, and I think there are a few others around who would sign on so to speak.” said Ami

“Really? Willing to name names?” asked Cindi

“Well ah...me for starters” said Ami

“Nah..your not serious...besides I couldn’t take your money Ames” said Cindi

“If you’re going into business of course you can,” said Ami “she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small money catch, how about $100?”

“You mean right now? What were you ah thinking we’d do?” asked Cindi

“Oh, make out a bit? Get naked? Go down on each other? Finger each other...unless you have some toys?”

“Umm...how about $150?”

“Ok..deal” said Ami slapping the cash on the counter and then kissing Cinthia.

As the kiss continued both Cinthia and Ayumi melted into the kiss. They gradually relaxed and their lips softened. Their tongues began to explore touching and twisting together. Ayumi’s hands came up to Cynthia's waist and then gripped her hips. Ayumi’s hands then slipped around to Cynthia's bottom and gripped her there pulling Cinthia closer. Once Cinthia was close up against Ayumi, Ayumi’s hands began to slide back to Cinthia's waist. They lingered there Ayumi caressing Cynthia's hips as the two women continued making out. Ayumi’s hands began to work their way up Cynthia's torso, the hem of Cynthia's blouse coming with them as they went. When Ayumi’s hands reached Cynthia's back they came around to cup her bra covered breasts lingering there as they continued to kiss.

Cinthia was relaxed into the mood enjoying the kissing and the touching. She was willing to just let Ayumi guide the encounter and have whatever she wanted. An electric thrill shot through Cinthia as Ayumi began caressing her breasts and pinching the nipples gently through her bra. Cinthia leaned in to Ayumi and kissed her harder and more passionately. Ayumi returned the kiss just as passionately. Ayumi then began to work her way down kissing Cynthia's chin and then her neck. When she reached Cynthia's collar bone, Ayumi began to undo the buttons of Cynthia's blouse. As each button was undone, the kissing continued downwards as well. When Ayumi reached the hook of Cynthia's bra between her breasts she undid the bra, pushed the cups aside, and continued kissing her way down until reaching Cynthia's navel. Ayumi then came back up and began to nuzzle Cynthia's left nipple while gently playing with the right between a thumb and finger.

Ayumi stood up, and then guided Cinthia to stand up as well. Ayumi then undid the button and zipper, on the short denim skirt Cinthia was wearing. She pulled the skirt off Cinthia's hips letting it fall to the floor. Ayumi then pushed the blouse and bra off of Cinthia's shoulders letting those fall to the floor as well. Cinthia was now stripped down to just her pink satin and lace string bikini panties.

Ayumi stepped back and untied the strings behind her neck and back. The handkerchief top she was wearing fell away to the floor revealing her small light brown with darker puffy inch size nipples. She then reached to her side and unfastened her wrap-around skirt, letting that fall way. Ayumi was now left in just her green lace string bikini panties.

Cinthia stepped closer to Ayumi and began kissing her again, one hand going to Ayumi’s breast the other to caress her bottom. Ayumi’s hand went to Cinthia's panties and began stroking her through them. Cinthia soon followed and began stroking Ayumi through her panties. Their kiss broke after a few minutes.

“Umm, you’re getting wet,” said Ayumi

“You’re not exactly dry yourself.” said Cinthia. She then hooked her fingers into the strings of Ayumi’s panties and pulled them down off Ayumi’s hips. The panties fell to the floor and Cynthia began touching Ayumi’s bare sex as they began kissing again. As she touched she found Ayumi’s clit and it was surprisingly large to feel. She decided she had to look. She broke their kill and began kissing her way down Ayumi’s body. She reached Ayumi’s pussy and saw the full inch of her engorged clit poking out. Cynthia couldn’t help herself, she kissed and then took Ayumi’s clit between her lips teasing and sucking on it. Ayumi moaned and sighed in response.

“That’s the biggest clit I’ve ever seen, well other than my own it’s the only one I’ve seen” said Cynthia.

“You ought see my sister’s its like a little dick, I swear she could fuck with it” said Ayumi. “Um, now suck me some more, Brad doesn’t go down on me like that, you got skills.”

“I get looks of practice, Steve loves a blowjob during foreplay, gets him so hard, and I love doing it! But maybe we continue this in the bedroom or on the couch, I like to do with my partner sitting.” said Cynthia.

Ayumi took Cynthia’s hand and led Cynthia to the bedroom upstairs, then Ayumi sat on the bed with her legs spread. Cynthia immediately got down on her knees and between Ayumi’s legs and began sucking and tonguing Ayumi’s clit. Ayumi’s clit got stiffer like a tiny cock getting erect and Cynthia began to suck it like a tiny dick. In a few minutes Ayumi was panting and groaning. In a couple more she grunting as Cynthia worked her tongue on the end of Ayumi’s clit. Cynthia reached between her own legs and began playing with her own clit as the sound of Ayumi’s enjoyment was getting Cynthia wet and horny. Even as she could hear Aymui’s high pitched “ohs”, Cynthia could feel herself coming to her own self inflicted orgasm. Ayumi came with a long loud screaming “ohhhhhh, fuck yeah!” As Ayumi collapsed onto the bed panting. Cynthia arched backwards, pressing a finger into herself, working her own clit with a thumb and brought herself off, screaming a long loud “ahhh” of her own.