PDA

View Full Version : Three Days in Heaven - Like Mother, Like Daughter...

aytinch
09-02-2020, 05:12 AM
A few days after out tryst in the study, my neighbor Nat called me and asked for a favor. Her and Dave had to go up the coast to visit a relative who had been in an accident and she wanted to know if their teenage daughter could stay at our place as she had important exams coming up and needed to study. I wasn't overly fussed about having a teenager stay over, but agreed to help her out as i thought maybe it might work in my favor when Nat returned from her trip.

So after school finished on Friday, Nat and Dave packed their younger kids into the car and Steph, their 16yo daughter, walked over to our place. After settling in, I showed Steph into the study and she got stuck into some homework on the computer. A sly grin came to my face as i recalled how hard her mum had ridden me on that very chair just a few days before. Embarrassingly, my cock started to get hard so i excused myself and headed back to the TV room before she noticed.

A little while later, Ellen rang to say she'd be late home as she was going for Friday night drinks with a couple of colleagues after work. I reminded her about our guest and she playfully told me I'd be ok and to keep her entertained. "How am I going to do that?" i asked. Ellen just laughed, "I'm sure you'll think of something..."

After about two hours, Steph walked into the TV room and asked if it were ok if she go take a shower? I told her to use the spare bathroom and let her know it was just her and I for a while as Ellen would be late home. Steph smiled and said "Oh really? Cool..." then skipped off up the stairs. I couldn't help but watch as she went, my eyes falling on her tight little arse wrapped in her short school skirt. As she got to the top, Steph looked back over her shoulder and caught me checking her out! "Fuck!", I thought as she disappeared into the bathroom, what was I doing, she's just a kid.

Later while totally engrossed in one of my favorite shows, I didn't notice Steph enter the room, but i sure did notice when she walked past me to sit on the other end of the sofa. She was only wearing a pink crop top and cotton panties and it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Right away i started to feel a little uncomfortable and it wasn't helping matters when she sat facing me with her legs pulled up. I could now see straight up to her crotch and i was finding it difficult to turn away. Steph sure had inherited her mum's good looks, albeit with blonde hair and larger breasts.

I soon forgot all about my TV show as we made small talk on the sofa, then somehow the subject turned to boys and sex. She lamented that her mum didn't allow her to have a boyfriend while all her girlfriends did. She said that they often teased her about this and about still being a virgin. I asked if her girlfriends really weren't virgins and she replied that none of them were. Then she said that she wished she wasn't a virgin any more either. Alarm bells should have been going off in my brain at this point but my stupid penis was starting to dictate my thoughts. Yes, this 16yo girl was giving me a massive hard on...

Then things got weird...

Steph looked me in the eye and said, "I saw you, you know."

I was confused. "Saw me? What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"Fucking my mum!" she said boldly, "in the garage at our house."

Oh fuck... the colour drained out of my face. My boner was gone. I started to panic.

"Please don't tell your dad" i started to say.

"I don't intend to" Steph said cutting me off, "in fact, quite the opposite, I want to be fucked like that too! Mum looked so happy when you were fucking her and I want to know what that feels like."

My eyes opened wide like dinner plates. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'm not sure Steph realised I was fucking her mum in the arse though, lol... My cock started to stir.

Steph told me that she had come back to the garage to ask her mum something and had walked in on us while we were fucking on the car. I'm guessing we were too worked up to notice her standing there and she said she watched until we'd cum, then slipped back inside before we noticed her. She said she couldn't stop thinking about it these past couple of months and had decided that if the chance arose, she wanted to lose her virginity and she wanted to do it with me!

As she said this, she leaned forward and slid her hand up my leg to my crotch and brushed it against my cock. My heart was beating like crazy and my head was swimming. Was this really happening? I was being seduced by a teenager and didn't know what to do! Within seconds Steph had my cock free from my shorts and her hand wrapped around it. It looked massive in her tiny little hand. Readjusting her position on the sofa, she got down low to admire it.

I made a feeble attempt to say what we were doing was wrong, but she just said "You know you want this. I want this. You're hard, just let it happen."

Next thing the head of my cock was in her mouth.

"Oh my fucking god" i groaned. It was incredible. Her mouth was warm, tongue was soft and I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I reached out and brushed hair away that hung in front of her face. As I did, she let the head of my cock fall out of her mouth and ran her tongue around the tip. "This is really bad" i mumbled to no one in particular as my eyes rolled back in my head. This teen gave head better than many women I've known and this was her first time!

"I'm really horny", Steph said looking up at me breathlessly. "I want you to fuck me."

"I can't do that" i stammered...

"Yes you can" she said.

"But you're only 16. It's wrong!" I replied.

With that, she took as much of my cock in her mouth as she could and sucked harder. I groaned louder than before.

Raising her head she asked, "You sure you don't want to fuck me?"

Moments later she was up on her knees and lifting her top over her head. Her perky young breasts came into view and I was struck by the obvious tan lines from her bikini as her blonde hair cascaded down over her shoulders. Her nipples were small and dark and poked out about a quarter of an inch. Then she slipped her panties down. Tan lines were prominent here too and framed her arse perfectly. Combined with the soft whisps of blonde pubic hair, it made for a breathtaking sight.

Lying down on her back, she beckoned me to her.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked disingenuously as i moved between her legs. I reached out and touched her young pussy with my fingers. She was soaking...

"Don't you want it?" she replied.

"Yeah" i conceded and started to rub the head of my thick cock against her slick lips.

Two seconds later, three inches of my cock were buried inside her and she was no longer a virgin. Her eyes were shut tight and her face was a mixture of pleasure and pain. I stopped for a moment giving her time to adjust to the feeling and looked down to see my shaft glistening with a combination of her juices and a smear of blood from her deflowering. Building up a steady rhythm, i began to stroke my cock in and out of her body.

"God you're so tight" i panted, our heavy breathing signaling the pleasure we were both feeling.

"And I love your big dick" she whispered back breathlessly in between soft moans.

Then my phone started to ring. Fuck!

"Don't answer it" Steph said, but i could see Ellen's name on the screen. If i didn't answer it she would want to know why. Talk about a buzz kill...

I reluctantly climbed from between the legs of my teenage lover and answered the phone. Ellen's bright, cheery and very drunk voice greeted me to say she was about to hop in a taxi and come home. "Are you keeping our guest entertained?" she asked? If only she knew...

Meanwhile, Steph shifted off the sofa and crawled between my legs. Next thing i know she's enveloping my shaft in her warm mouth again. I leaned back and continued my conversation with Ellen while having my cock expertly sucked by this teenage dream. Talk about surreal...

I knew it wouldn't be long before Ellen arrived home and we needed to clean up before she did. After hanging up the phone i was determined to get myself off as quickly as I could and grabbed hold of Steph's head. I started fucking her mouth and she placed one hand beside me on the sofa to steady herself while the other dipped down to her pussy. Despite an occasional gagging noise, she handled it like a trooper and before long i felt my orgasm building. Steph was furiously working her cunt with two fingers as my cock finally burst buried part way down her throat. Rope after rope of hot, sticky cum poured out of me and into her young body causing her to gag and cough some back up all over my still pulsing cock.

Eventually after my orgasm subsided, i let her pull her head back. She gasped and smiled up at me while still working her cunt over, cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth. Seconds later she shrieked and slammed her thighs together tightly as she brought herself to orgasm and fell backwards onto the floor. We looked at each other and burst into fits of laughter. I couldn't believe what i had just done and she couldn't believe that she'd finally lost her virginity. I told Steph to race up and have another shower while i cleaned up. I needn't have been so concerned though as Ellen was well out of it when she came home and headed straight off to bed.

Steph finished her shower and came back downstairs, this time in something more appropriate and we sat and watched TV together. Occasionally we would look at each other and start giggling. I'm more than twice her age and it was one of the most exciting sexual experiences of my life... I hoped it wouldn't be the last.

breastgirl34c
09-03-2020, 05:19 AM
Mmm, hot story. Loved the twist at the end of the abrupt ending. Usually they follow through, but this was different! Loved it!

Now I have to go find the prequels... :)

groomleader
09-21-2020, 02:15 PM
Very hot, great read!