PDA

View Full Version : Three Days in Heaven - Like Mother, Like Daughter. What the Fuck Have I Done?

aytinch
09-05-2020, 08:37 AM
Three Days in Heaven - Like Mother, Like Daughter. What the Fuck have I done?

I woke Saturday morning, still buzzing from what had transpired the day before. I still couldn't believe it happened. Unsurprisingly, I was sporting morning wood that would crack walnuts. Ellen was still sound asleep so I rolled out of bed and headed to the kitchen for coffee. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I could hear the kettle was already on.

"Morning" chirped Steph flashing me a beaming smile as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning" I replied. "How did you sleep?"

"I had an amazing sleep" she responded. "Thanks to you..."

We both laughed and I grabbed a cup to make myself a brew.

Steph looked damn cute in her cotton shorts and t-shirt with her hair pulled back into a pony tail and I couldn't take my eyes off her. It was incredible, until yesterday i had barely paid any attention to her, but right at this moment she was all i could think about.

"What are your plans for today?" i asked her.

"Finishing what we started" she said matter of factly. "And judging by the bulge in your shorts, you have something similar in mind too."

She was right. I was as horny as I had ever been before.

"Yeah, but we can't do anything here" i said, "Ellen could come downstairs at any time"

"I don't see the problem" she deadpanned then proceeded to playfully wiggle that tight little arse of hers in my direction...

Setting my brew on the counter, I walked over, pressed my body against hers and holding her head in my hands, began to kiss her. Our lips hungrily locked together and our tongues danced inside each others mouths. My head was spinning. I released her head and let my hands roam over her body. First caressing her breasts, then sliding them down her hips and around to her arse. Steph had one arm wrapped around me and the other hand was rubbing my hard on through my shorts. Moving my right hand between us, i slipped it inside the waist band of her shorts and down to her pussy. Once again she was soaked. The heat emanating from her cunt was unreal. Burying one finger, then two inside her I started probing her tight slit with forceful thrusts. Steph groaned in my ear and tightened her grip on my cock through my shorts.

"Fuck me" she moaned... "please."

I spun her around to face the counter and pulled her shorts down to her thighs. Holding her shoulder with one hand, I yanked my own shorts down with the other. Sliding the head of my cock up and down her slit, I eased forward till her lips gave way and I entered her in one fluid glide. I held it there for a moment, savoring the feeling of being balls deep in this 16yo cunt again, but then my lust got the better of me. Quickly i started to pound myself into her. It was primal, it was raw and I wasn't holding back. Steph was bent over the counter now, her breasts mashed into the bench top as i held her there. I don't think she could have moved, even if she wanted to. The sound of bare skin slapping against bare skin, the wet squishing sound from her cunt as my cock slid back and forth and the little grunts of air escaping her mouth as i slammed into her all led to the inevitable. I tried to fight it, but the inertia was too great. Like trying to stop a speeding locomotive. Stephs wet cunt kept welcoming my thrusts as if it were trying to milk me and my cock finally obliged by feeding it what it wanted. My balls boiled over and i started shooting cum deep into her little box. Her tight, 16yo, unprotected, little box... And boy did it feel great. It was like I was shooting stars out my arse!

I didn't notice at first as my mind turned to mush, but Steph breathlessly whispered, "Oh god, you're cumming inside me." Then again, a little louder, "Pete, you're cumming inside me!"

Oh my fucking god! I came inside her. What the fuck was I thinking!

I rolled my hips away from her arse and my still hard cock sprang free, a strand of sticky white cum hanging from the head. Steph reached down and ran a finger through her slit and brought it up to look in disbelief at the cum coating it.

"I'm guessing you're not on the pill?" i said half jokingly.

She just looked at me as if to say, "Really?"

Then we heard the sound of a toilet being flushed upstairs.

"Shit, Ellen!" I exclaimed.

We quickly pulled up our pants and pretended like we were making coffee as Ellen came down the stairs and made a b-line for the fridge.

"Have you guys had breakfast yet?" she asked before adding, "I need some bacon and eggs to fix this hangover."

"Sounds good" I replied.

"Yeah" added Steph.

Walking over to the stove, Ellen asked "How would you like your eggs, Steph?"

"Unfertilized, hopefully!" I thought to myself with a wry grin.

In the space of a few days, I had bred both mother and daughter. As hot as each fuck had been, it was going to be a nervous wait till the end of the month...

breastgirl34c
09-10-2020, 06:00 AM
Mmm, bent over the counter before breakfast, love it!

groomleader
09-21-2020, 02:07 PM
Mmm, bent over the counter before breakfast, love it!

I agree, super hot!

haplopeart
09-29-2020, 12:54 PM
Great little stories