PDA

View Full Version : What's on TV

muhabba
09-22-2020, 07:16 AM
So in the desolation of television due to the virus, what are we watching? Wynonna Earp is on it's mid-season hiatus or whatever which was the only thing I've been watching on TV. I've been streaming Raised by Wolves, Lovecraft Country, and The Boys season 2. I can't decide which one I like the best.

groomleader
09-22-2020, 10:38 AM
Been watching series of past times. Our local library has a big selection, and is hooked up with many more libraries in the vicinity, so we can get just about anything. Series that are top notch..."Hill Street Blues", "The Americans", ''The Sopranos", "Weeds" and ''WKRP In Cincinnati.''

davesmistress
09-22-2020, 03:31 PM
I am cheap and watch free TV....hahah my antenna gets some ok stuff...I like Law and Order and such...Jeopardy is on right now as we speak.

muhabba
09-22-2020, 07:07 PM
I remember Hill Street Blues and used to watch Je0pardy every night. Some good free online streaming I use is Tubi. They have some great B-movies on there. Their commercial placement is kinda annoying but they're getting better.

pzmking
10-01-2020, 08:29 AM
Just started watching Grimm. Cool show. Kind of a mix of fantasy and cop series. Sounds stupid on paper but it's actually pretty neat.

The Good Wife. I tried watching it earlier this year but got distracted. Since the pandemic, I got back into it. Lawyer drama with a lot of layers.

A lot of good original programming on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu, if you're pay-streaming. There's plenty to watch.

pzmking
10-01-2020, 08:30 AM
Just started watching Grimm. Cool show. Kind of a mix of fantasy and cop series. Sounds stupid on paper but it's actually pretty neat.

The Good Wife. I tried watching it earlier this year but got distracted. Since the pandemic, I got back into it. Lawyer drama with a lot of layers.

A lot of good original programming on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu, if you're pay-streaming. There's plenty to watch.

muhabba
10-02-2020, 05:51 AM
I liked Grimm. I didn't watch it when if first came on regular TV, I just figured it was another Buffy-like show. Outside of monsters in the present world it was different enough and I liked it. My favorite post-Buffy was Lost Girl. I wished I'd been writing then, loads of good story ideas. Now that Raised by Wolves and The Boys are done for the season, I think I'll go on an Anime kick.