PDA

View Full Version : Currently Living The Dream

Pocketless88
10-05-2020, 06:52 AM
History: My dad married Havana but he was never there. We got on really well. It turned out my dad was cheating on her for 2 years and had a kid with another woman overseas.

Havana filed for divorce but my dad had already signed the house over to me. Havana thought she was left with nothing other than the money from the divorce.

I'm 24, Havana is 33. She was pretty upset about everything but I assured her the house was as much hers as it was mine. We sat down to watch the Prime Ministers announcement regarding lockdown.

"Looks like you're stuck with me for a while" I said.

"You say that like its a bad thing" Havana said.

"I know we were going to go out for your birthday tomorrow so it looks like I'll need to cook." She added.

She walked over to get her iPad to order in shopping. My eyes transfixed on her perfect ass in her tight leggings. She turned round and obviously caught me looking and just smiled. Havana is originally from Spain, she's 5ft 3, 32D tits (I noticed a bra when I was doing the washing), has the most amazing smile and deep brown eyes. We watched TV and then went to bed, I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek like I normally do.

The next morning I was woken up by Havana suddenly jumping on me on top of the covers.

"Happy Birthday!" She said. She was straddling me in a small top and shorts. I sat up and gave her a hug. I was rock hard already and could see her nipples slightly hard through her top. There's no doubt she felt me. She gave me a card. "There's a bit to read in there, I'm better writing things than saying things."

It read: Happy Birthday to the most amazing guy I've ever met. I know I've technically been your stepmom but I've never seen you as a stepson. You help me so much around the house and you're the kindest, sweetest, most thoughtful guy I have ever met. I'm so lucky to have you in my life and I always want it to be that way. I'll try and give you the best birthday ever. Love Havana xxxx

"You're amazing" I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek and another hug.

"Your present is in the living room, let's go" she said.

"Hang on" I said, "I've got an envelope for you too" I reached into my bedside drawer and gave her it. She was still straddling me. She opened it, reading the letter I could see tears running down her cheeks. It was a letter from a lawyer I got to put the house in both our names.

"You're not naked are you, can I come under for a cuddle?" Havana asked.

As she came under, I noticed her eyes briefly look at my straining boxers. She cuddled into me, both my arms around her as she lay on my chest. "You are so incredible" she said. Her leg was across, there was no doubt she could feel my cock against it, but she never said anything. We lay for a bit while I lightly stroked the base of her back.

"Right let's go and see your gift" Havana said. I walked into the living room and saw a set of golf clubs that she must have seen me searching for.

"I cant believe you got these" i said giving her a hug. "I've actually got a couple of surprises for you later." I said.

"I'm intrigued."

Later, she started preparing a 3 course meal for us. I changed into a shirt and jeans and came back into the kitchen.

Havana smiled, "Look at you all hot and sexy. Can you keep an eye on this and ill quickly get changed?" She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Not long later, Havana came back in with her brown hair straighten and she was wearing a jade green jumpsuit, quite loose but tied tight in the middle.

"You look so beautiful" I said. Havana smiled, showing her cute dimples.

We talked over dinner, once we finished dessert Havana asked.

"What happened with your ex? I've never seen you with a girl recently."

"She cheated on me"

"It sounded like you were doing everything right judging by the noises coming from your bedroom at night." Havana said, leaving me embarrassed.

"Why no girls since?" She asked.

To her surprise, I replied to her in Spanish "it's because I'm comparing any girls i meet to you. No one I've met is as beautiful as you. No one has the amazing eyes you have or the cute dimples whenever you show that beautiful smile. (Havana rested her chin on her hand, and put her other hand on top of mine on the table) I also took Latin dance lessons to be able to dance with you and learned Spanish to be able to talk to either way. I love your accent and love listening to you talk. I love how our businesses are linking and working well. So that's why I haven't got a girl."

Havana stood up and came over to me, pulling my chair out a bit and sat across my lap, I put my arm around her.

"I cant believe you learned Spanish for me. Thats the most amazing thing someone's ever done for me, you are the most incredible guy ever." She suddenly leaned in and started kissing me. I was startled at first but then settled into the kiss. Her lips were so soft, I ran my hand down to her ass, which was even softer. Havana slid her tongue to play with mine, a few moments later, she broke the kiss.

"I have wanted this for so long" Havana said. "Can I tell you a secret?" She added. "Any time i heard your ex's moans from the bedroom...." she nuzzled into me, "I'm getting embarrassed about what I'm going to say"

"Tell me," I said.

"Well, I'd play with myself wishing it was me."

"If we're sharing secrets....there were times where I was picturing you, and almost said your name. Then in bed this morning, I wanted you so badly." I said.

"I'm starting to feel like this is my birthday" Havana said. "So what have you been learning to dance to?"

"Your favourite song. When you'd clean and I'd see you dancing in your skin tight leggings to it, it drove me wild." I said.

Havana put the song on and we started dancing, my hands on her hips, her back to me, her hand reaching up behind my head, our hips moving in sync, pushing her soft ass against me. We danced to it a couple of times. "I don't think I've ever been as happy as I am right now" she said.

"This birthday just gets better and better" I said.

"Let's go and make it your best" Havana said, taking my hand, leading me to my bedroom.

groomleader
10-18-2020, 10:56 AM
Part 2 coming up soon, I hope?

comsmith22
06-20-2021, 04:02 PM
Great Story... Thanks For The Share... hope There Is More Yo Cum...