View Full Version : Master of your Domain

DarkRide
11-21-2020, 07:40 AM
Master
by
Darkride

1. Happy Wife, Happy Life

submumjen:

Yes Master, hubbys hands are tied under his ass now. his blindfold is on to.
he looks so cute laying there helpless for whatever You want, my Master.

Master of your Domain:

Well done, sub jenna. See, I told you he would comply with U/us.
you didn't have anything to worry about. Now, to the next step.
Go and bring sub katie into the bedroom, remind her to be quiet for the moment,
but if that lil sissy isn't full hard yet - it's time for her to try something bigger than just her brother.

submumjen:

y-yes Master. brb

Master we are here. she is grinning ear to ear seeing her daddy like that.
i think she's going to want to suck him even tho he looks quite hard already, nearly his full 7".

Master of your Domain:

Laughing at O/our horny girl katie. you see, My submom, katie is a horny little girl just like
her mother was when she was 16, and she needs guidance or she'll be off getting pregnant any minute.
It's just as well you found me.

submumjen:

Yes, Master, we are so lucky.

Master of your Domain:

Speaking of - you said she wasn't have any issues with the pill?

submumjen:

yes Master she has been fine.

Master of your Domain:

Is O/our horny girl sucking her dad now?

Ding! Ian's phone chimed, alerting him to an incoming text.

He was sitting half naked at his computer desk, with one hand holding his hard 3.5" cut penis, and the other typing to the chatroom user "Master of your Domain". Even as he cast his eyes from the computer to his phone, which was sitting on the desk, his fingers kept playing with his frenulum, teasing his cock and causing a constant dribble of precum on his fingers.

Jen

Hi Honey, hope you're having a good day?
Did you book the carpet cleaner yet?

Ian pushed the phone aside, and kept typing, and edging.

submumjen:

It feels very surreal, Master... her head is bobbing on her daddy's big shaft.
im not sure if he knows it's not me yet, but im sure her long skinny fingers must be telling him something is different

Master of your Domain:

Just remember this is a big moment for her, too.
I want you to take her panties off, give her a few licks of encouragement
Then put them in sissy rick's mouth.
See how fast he figures out there are too many hands on him.

Yes M - Before Ian could finish what he was typing - Ding! - the phone chimed again.

Jen

It's just, you said you'd booked it last week, but didn't,
and now the house inspection is coming up, and we really need it done.

Ian read the message, sighed, sucked his fingers clean, and picked up the phone. Before he could type a reply - Ding!

Jen

And you know how much of a pain the landlord is,
we just don't need the hassle, ok hon?

Ian

Yes of course sweety - already booked - not a prob! Love you.

Opening a second window on his computer, Ian started searching for carpet cleaners. Flicking back to the chatroom, he saw...

Master of your Domain:

Is everything OK there, sub? Talk to me. Has sissy rick worked it out yet?

submumjen:

he's worked out that it's not just me here, Master.
he asked who but i told him to just enjoy. katie pulled her mouth off
and nearly giggled which would give it away as he would know her giggle anywhere.

Master of your Domain:

No, not yet, sub jenna - but he will find out who has joined you soon enough.
It's time. Help sub katie to climb on top of her sissy daddy.
Guide sub ricks living dildo into O/our sub katie's eager pussy.

AAA Cleaners
Acme Cleaning
Bests Carpets

Yes that one will do, Ian thought, as he visited the cleaner's website, and started entering his details into their online booking service, before returning to the chat.

submumjen:

ohgod Master! i'm glad you had us train sub katie's pussy with my toys,
sissy rick's cock looks a lot bigger than her brother.

Ding!

Jen

Thankyou hon! Love you too!

His wife's words barely got a glance before returning to the chat.

Master of your Domain:

Sliding a hand through your hair, gripping your head and kissing you hard.
Just wait til you are watching her learning to take my 8 inch cock, my naughty mommy slut.

Please confirm your details before proceeding the other website interrupted. Ian flicked it back to the chatroom.

Master of your Domain:

O/our living dildo must just about be ready to explode in horny katie's pussy, sub jen.
Take the blindfold off, and make sure katie keeps going til she has her cum.
it doesn't matter about whether or not sub rick has a cum - but he will when he sees her.

Ian read his Master's post over several times, his fingers coated in his precum as he played with his cock. So tempting to finish off, but - he went back to finish the booking. He scanned his eyes over the information, and clicked submit. Nothing seemed to happen, so he clicked it again. Shaking his head, he then went back to the chatroom window - and immediately went cold from head to toe.

submumjen:

Ian Peterson
1313 Allbright Road
Pittsburgh PEN
+215 555 0123

Shit!

Shit! Shit! Shit-a-tee shit shit shit!

Ian summed up his options, as he believed they were laid out in front of him. Shit! Four months of chatting with this Master online, all over. Check. Massive compromise of his, and his family's personal information. Check. Shit! Best option moving forward? Close laptop and hide it in the freezer?

Master of your Domain:

So ian, is it? Not rick? I thought you said you were from Long Beach?

Ian closed the chat window. He double checked his browser had been on private. He put his pants on. He paced the floor several times. Just some guy on the internet, he thought to himself. All good. It's ok, not the end of the world. I mean, it's not like he's going to actually come here and do anything, right? Ian continued to consider, quite wrongly.

Several weeks later...

Katie gave her dad a kiss on the cheek, and snatched the $20 note from his hand playfully. "Thanks, daddy!" She was a lanky teen with a cropped ginger mop of hair that nicely framed her big green eyes.

Ian smiled at his daughter, and reminded her she had to at least buy her brother's ticket, even if she didn't sit with him in the movie theater. Watching them walk off down the footpath together, Ian felt something bite his neck, and tried to swot it away before realizing there was someone standing behind him. As the world went black, he heard a voice.

"Glad to meet you properly, My sissy."

TO BE CONTINUED...

comsmith22
12-10-2020, 10:34 PM
Moet interesting... looks like the start of a good series... thanks for the share