PDA

View Full Version : Wife, mother, teacher, slut part 4

Titus
01-14-2021, 03:58 PM
Tiffany and I would travel out of town and she would pick up business men to have sex with. Takining back to her room while I listened in from an adjoining room.

We both enjoyed this but it wasn’t as exciting as her past escapades. She returned back to school after a summer break. Changing her red hair style from long back to a short sassy cut. This look always accentuated her green eyes and pretty freckles face.

She still dressed conservatively for her teaching job. But even then her body looked sensual. About halfway through the first semester she hit a new transfer student in her senior high class.

He was a socially awkward kid name Simon. He had been in foster homes since birth and by all
accounts had a pretty shitty life. When I met him briefly once he stuck my as shy and he sported a goth look that added to the perception he was a little off.

He was tall and slender with unkept dark brown hair. He wore all black clothing and sported a few earrings and a nose ring. I tried to strike up a conversation with him while I waited for Tiffany.

It was very one sided on my part. Later mentioned to Tiffany that he seemed really isolated. I asked her if she thought he might be a danger to others or himself.

She told me she was concerned and was trying to break down some of his barriers. She told me about his past. I then understood why he was the way he was. Abused as a child. Lost his mother to drugs and father to the penal system. Shuffled around never spending very long with the same foster family.

Tiffany had found some drawings he left behind after class. She mentioned that Simon was gifted. She planned on working that angle. One of her hobbies was painting and crafts.

A few weeks went by and Tiffany told me she made a little progress. Between her and the art teacher they at least had him talk king a little bit more.

One weekend she asked him over took check out some of her projects. We had lunch and I could tell he was a more open. Especially if we kept the topic on art.

While Tiffany cleaned up I had him show me some of his drawings. He really was very good. But must of his drawing had a dark feel.

He dropped the large stack of drawings. I helped him pick them up and notice a drawing far different from the rest. It was a woman’s face. Unmistakably it was Tiffany’s complete with freckles and eyes that pierced the soul.

Simon scrambled to snatch it and his other drawings from me. He made quick apologies and made an excuse he had to leave.

I tried to assure him everything was ok. But he was out of the door like a whirlwind. Tiffany came back into the room and asked where Simon was.

I explained what happened and she realized that Simon must of been embarrassed. I was worried I had messed up any progress she might have made with him.

A week went by and she told me he had been reclusive all that time. She finally convinced him he hadn’t done anything wrong. In fact she was pleased he had drawn her and she felt honored.

He accepted what she said and once again opened up to her. Telling her about some of his past experiences with foster families or dealings with other students at all the schools he transitioned through.

Most of it not good memories. Especially at the hands of other kids his age. Tiffany encouraged him to be open to making new friends. But he simply lacked the confidence to do so.

So over the next three Saturdays while I golfed. Simon came over to the house to do some art work. I noticed his long hair was now combed and tied back. His whisky bearded brave was clean shaven. He still wore all black however minus the black finger nails.

He was a good looking kid when you could see his face. On the third Saturday when I got home I heard them both laughing loudly. I had never heard Simon laugh and it was quite contagious.

Well apparently Tiffany had playfully dabbed some paint on his nose. When he retaliated it turned into an all out paint fight. They were both covered in a rainbow of colors from her to toe.

I joined in the laughter as I looked around her craft room. Paint was on the walls and ceilings. Thankfully there was a large drop cloth on the floor.

Tiffany grabbed an old robe and told Simon to get his clothes off and she would wash them so he didn’t get paint in his foster parents car.

He seemed unsure so I told him he better listen to the teacher or get suspension. He went into the bathroom then handed his clothes to her through the slightly open door.

I took them from her and told her to shed her own paint covered clothing. She asked me to get her a towel to wrap up in.

I told her no, she looked at me like I was crazy. She said she couldn’t walk down the hallway without getting paint all over.

I told her she was right and she need to strip and give me her clothes. She realized where I was going with this. She hissed that she couldn’t. Simon would freak out or worse.

In a low voice I told her the boy had changed a lot in the short time she had been working with him. I added it was obvious he was a virgin. Arguing that he would obviously have more confidence in himself if he weren’t.

Tiffany shook her head no. Saying she couldn’t he was to fragile. I reiterated he was because he lacked confidence in himself. A look of confusion came over her face.

Then she asked me if I was sure something like that would help Simon. I told her as a formerly awkward teenager my life change dramatically for the better when after losing my virginity.

I lost mine at the beginning of my junior year. I went on to try out for the school basketball team for the first time. Not only did I make it I was a starter.

She bit her lower lip and looked at the door to the bathroom. She blew out a breath then stripped off her clothing. I picked them up and left out of the room.

I rushed back to the craft room and place my ear to the door. The water was still running and it was quiet. Then an unmistakable sound of Tiffany soft moans drifted through the door.

I became instantly erect and confused on whether to stay there or move out of sight somewhere else. When the water turned off I bolted into our bedroom and inside our walk-in closet.

I thought if Simon saw me he would bolt like he did last time. Moments later Tiffany entered our room her body still glistening and her large pink nipple visibly erect.

She had Simon by the hand leading him behind her. His body was slim and very pale. His long hair was loose and dripping water down his body. His cock was hard and bobbed as he walked. He was about my length but the head of his cock was huge.

They walked to our bed where Tifffany sat on the edge. She pulled him close and took him in her mouth. Simon moaned as he looked anxiously at our bedroom door.

Soon the pleasure pulled his focus back in o Tiffany. Tiffany lies back on the bed with her head on her pillow. Her eyes were glazed over with lust. She took Simons hand and pulled him down on top of her.

Pulling his face to her the kissed a long slow kiss. She pushed him up. Her hand went down between their bodies. Raising her bent legs up she guided him into her clean shaven pussy.

Simon pushed in causing her to moan. His body seemed to be visible shivering as he pumped in and out very slowly.

Tiffany started to jump up into him urgently telling to to him faster. Simon did as she asked. I knew he was going to last very long. But neither did Tiffany she locked her legs behind his and told him she was about to come.

When she did he followed right after her. She held him inside of her moaning softly. His body was having mini convulsions as he seeded her pussy.

They cuddled and talked for a while. He was worried about me. Tiffany told him it was my idea and she was glad it happened.

Simon went home and I immediately added my cum to his fucking her up against the wall by the front door after she saw him out.

The next week Tiffany said Simon showed up dressed differently with his hair cut in a cool style. He even approached other students during the week.

The next Saturday I had just finished golfing and was putting my equipment away in my car. I got a text with attached photos from Tiffany.

The first was just her torso in a sport t-shirt. At a close glance however. I realized it wasn’t a shirt but she was painted to look like she was wearing a shirt.

Looking closer I could make out her belly button and hard nipples. Like I said Simon was very good. The next picture was of only her firm ass.

He had painted it so it looked like she was wearing Daisy Duke cutoffs. This was so different and so arousing I had to get in my car to hide my hard on.

The next picture was of Simons dick. There was a green snake painted around the shaft. Complete with forked tongue.

About forty minutes later I got home. Simons car was gone. So I rushed inside. Tiffany was coming out of the bathroom as I entered our bedroom.

She was freshly showered and wrapped in a towel. I told her I rushed home to see the artwork in person. She bit her lower lip in that way she does.

She smiled and said it was to late to to see it on her. She walked over to our bed and pulled back the covers.

My eyes widened at the large Picasso like portrait splashed across the sheets. Red, blues, greens and yellows all plastered together.

I just stared an gawked. She laughed saying it would all wash out....she hoped. She handed me the remote to the tv. I hadn’t noticed the video camera set up.

She left saying she would be right back. I showered in record time. I settled on the bed and turned in the tv.

On the screen was Tiffany’s art room. She and Simon were painting and being playful. He really seemed like a totally different guy. Not a hint of depression about him.

Tiffany smiles at him and said she wanted him to paint her. He turned to the canvas and she laughed saying, “Not that canvas this one. “

With that she let her dress drop to the floor revealing her gorgeous body.
She picked up a bag and emptied the contents.

Bottles of body paint. Simon asked her what he should paint. She told him to use his imagination. But before he started she told him he had to be naked also.

So over the next hour I watched him paint my wife’s body. Her soft gasp and giggles gave away the pleasure she was getting from this.

She would touch his stiff cock teasing him. He told her it was hard enough to concentrate without her doing that. Which only made her do it more.

When he finished she went to work painting a snake around his cock. She was slow and deliberate driving him crazy.

When she finished she had Simon take pictures which she sent to me. The video went off then restarted in our bedroom.

On the bed the two were making out with Tiffany on top of him. She grab a towel pour water on it and washed his cook off.

She sucked his cock making him write on the bed. She would take him to the verge of cumming and stop.

He flipped her on her back and lick down her body. He licked her pussy tentatively at first. She spoke to him softly and he became more energetic. Soon she was gripping his head as she came.

Back on top she went working his bulbous head into her wet pussy until she was balls deep. She rocked back and forth pulling his hands up to her heavy tits.

Moments later she was really riding him. Both of them making loud noises of pleasure. She moved his hands to her ass as she rode him. By now all his art work was a mess. But they continue to fuck hit and heavy.

When he was close again she moved off his cock. Simon wasn’t having any of it. He pushed her on her back and plunged in hard and deep causing her to dream with pleasure.

Simon was definitely a quick study. I watched him pin her arms above her head as he drove in and out of her. His heavy balls slapping against the now smudged paint.

Tiffany came with a primal growl. She pushed him on his back and sucked his cock like a crazed woman. Simon arched up as he came in her mouth. Tiffany didn’t let up until he had emptied his balls.

The rested for a short while before going off screen into the bathroom. The camera was still rolling. They showered together and he fucked her again in the shower.

The sounds of sex lasted a while then they both came about the same time. Apparently I had arrived back home shortly afterwards.

Tiffany and I watched the video again then fuck twice that night. My friend Chad our regular threesome buddy. Willingly stayed on the sideline for the rest of the school year for the most part. Allowing Tiffany the space to put the time into Simons growth.

Simon graduated and with the help of Tiffany and others at the school he received a full ride scholarship to a arts college back east.

He and Tiffany still communicate often. He is in a serious relationship and is very happy. The stained sheets didn’t come clean. A section of it is now framed and hanging in her art room....

groomleader
01-23-2021, 10:16 AM
Mmmm, that was very enjoyable!!

groomleader
11-05-2021, 09:25 AM
Bump