PDA

View Full Version : Older man curious for legal younger girl fantasy

Oneperson0101
04-03-2021, 12:07 AM
As a 40s clean disease free even vasectomy safe decent shape and looks discreet shaved smooth face that is dying to go down on a young legal girl so bad. Than to slide deep inside several positions and unload a hot load deep inside and watxh our cum dripping out. Than have her put on her panties capturing what's left leaking out for her way home. Than get a call the next day to pick up those panties she wore all night to give to me as a reminder and more to cum as she thoroughly enjoyed the older man's touch and experience that rocked her world compared to the boys her age. Now that is my curious fantasy to try very soon while I'm on vacation for a few more weeks. Than back at my busy schedule running a business. So hard to find any websites or forums that these younger girls are looking for an older man that's not a sugar baby near me in windsor ontario canada. I'd definitely take a drive in my truck somewhat close to live this fantasy out in a nice hotel from London to windsor and anywhere between girls.
So this is a story of my curiosity and how do I go about fulfilling without a hefty pricetag that sugar babies want with and likely have to spend months on them lol