PDA

View Full Version : Degradation and Humiliation

JohnnyDark
04-11-2021, 09:57 AM
I am extremely curious to know two things about this subject from women here as I get-off on verbally and physically degrading women with certain qualities (having public appearance of being classy, prim, proper, sophisticated, refined, superior, snobbish etcetera) but only with their consent as it equally turns them on:

1. If you crave to be verbally degraded (called very filthy names) and physically humiliated (performing shameful and disgraceful acts) by a partner, I would love to know your reasons.

2. Assuming you are into the first point, when you are alone and horny, do you get-off by calling yourself degrading names and by engaging in taboo acts?

Hopefully to avoid any accusations of being sexist, it also makes me feel hot and dirty when a woman calls me extremely degrading names.

twstdgal
05-19-2021, 03:43 AM
I do get very turned on by the name calling and shameful sex acts. As to exactly why I really dont know and to be honest I really dont care why. Possibly because it is so opposite of how I was brought up and how a woman should really be or perhaps having a deep dark secret.

I really dont get much pleasure in calling myself names. Sometimes I like to wdite on myself with lipstick and sit in front of a mirror. Sometimes I like to pretend I am being interviewed prior to being recorded doing something taboo on film. A lot of the interview is answering questions and talking to my parents about what I have become and truely am inside.

JohnnyDark
05-20-2021, 07:24 AM
Thanks for the reply twstdgal as I found it insightful but contradictory on the 2 points in question.

Firstly, you say that you do not care why you get very turned on by name calling and performing shameful sex acts but you did care enough to reply in this thread and that reveals a lot about you.

You also contradicted your statement of not caring why name calling and shameful sex acts turn you on by adding very clear and perceptive reasons for your attraction to them. I agree that they are the opposite of how most women are usually raised and expected to be in their adulthood.

It may help if you look at the apparent contradiction from the following point of view. If a woman has been continually seen by her relatives, friends and others she casually meets as being conservative and respectable in public, then there may come a time when in her privacy, she has impure thoughts and craves to be lowered from her visibly high status and treated cheaper than the cheapest whore. Hence, the need for degrading name calling and shameful acts.

On the other hand, if a woman is really at the lower end of socio-economic status and lacks self-esteem, the last thing she wants is for someone to put her down with name calling and forcing her to do shameful acts like a true whore.

Secondly, you stated that you do not receive pleasure from calling yourself names. However, you did contradict that statement by saying you sometimes like to write names on yourself while sitting in front of a mirror. There is really no significant difference between calling yourself names or writing them on your body except that by doing it verbally, you will have taken another step above comparative passivity.

You can conduct two tests to judge the validity of my claim directly above: When alone, feeling horny and masturbating, loudly call yourself demeaning names to see your reactions; when in the presence of a sexual partner, just suddenly call yourself dirty names and take notice of his/her reactions.

As far as your love for shameful acts goes, I do love the idea of you talking to your parents about what you truly are inside but I would love it even more if you actually did it. Also, instead of pretending to be recorded while doing taboo acts, why not increase your obvious enjoyment of things forbidden by really doing them in front of someone while being recorded?

Critical comments are welcome.