PDA

View Full Version : The Return of His Student

Alex Bay
04-28-2021, 08:20 AM
I hadn’t thought about Sierra Riley in a long time. She had been a student of mine in my sophomore geology class and my senior physics class, and she was the prettiest girl in both. She also knew how to dress to attract men and seemed to be with the most popular boys. Nothing seemed to have changed when four years after she graduated, she walked into my classroom right after school let out, except at twenty-two, she was even more gorgeous.

“Hi, Mr. Shepherd,” She said, smiling. She was wearing a green and white floral print and her light brown hair slightly shorter than she had worn it in high school, just below her shoulders. The dress revealed a fair amount of cleavage, which I remembered she had never been shy about showing.

“Sierra,” I said, standing up and smiling, extending my hand, “Good to see you!”

“It’s nice to see you too,” She smiled, taking it.

“So, to what do I owe the pleasure?”

“I stopped by to ask Mr. Gardner if he’d recommend me as a substitute, either here or somewhere else, and,” she grinned, “yours wouldn’t hurt either.”

“I’ll certainly consider it,” I said, “on one condition.”

“Ok,” she said, “name it.”

“Join me for a drink?”

“Sure.” She smiled.

I had a few things to finish up, so I asked her to meet me at my favorite little Mexican restaurant/bar, El Pollo Amistoso, which translated to the friendly chicken. They made a great margarita, and the chips and salsa were top-notch. Sierra was sitting at the bar munching on some when I got there.

“Should I order some margaritas?” I asked.

“I already did.” As if on cue, the bartender arrived with the drinks.

We both took our drinks, and I held mine up, “Congratulations on your graduation!” We clinked glasses.

“Thanks,” she said, beaming, “BS in geology and geophysics from UW.”

I was genuinely surprised. Sierra was an A student both times I had her in class, but she may have been the first geology student to get a degree in the field. “Wow!” I said, “I’m impressed.”

“I worked my ass off, but I have you to thank for the direction.”

“I would never have guessed you’d follow that path,” I said, “Your grades were excellent, you asked good questions, but I had no idea.”

“Because I’m a girl?” She said playfully.

“Nope.” I replied, “Because you were one of my students. I’m nearly positive you are the only one to get their degree in the field. So what do you want to do with it?”

“Probably research, but I’m considering an MS, so I think I want to substitute teach for a while to give myself some time to decide and also to look for a job in the area if I don’t move on. I want to see more girls get into science, though, so teaching appeals to me.”

“I’m impressed again,” I smiled, “I enjoy it when girls in my classes are interested in science.”

“Well, Mr. Shepherd, you inspired me, and I also had a giant crush on you.” She grinned.

That I wasn’t all that surprised by as I had sensed it at the time, she always sat right up front, which was unusual for girls in her social circle, and she wasn’t shy with casually flirting with me. “I’m flattered. I certainly noticed you in a non-teacherly sort of way.” I laughed. “By the way, call me Chuck.”

“Yeah, well, I teased you a lot, I made sure my cleavage was always showing, and I smiled at you a lot, Chuck.” She smiled using my first name.

I looked at her with mock scorn.

“Hey, I was seventeen the last time I had you for class, and you’re an attractive man!”

“Thank you, Sierra. I’m flattered, but you’re gorgeous.”

“Thanks,” She smiled.

There was a question I always wanted to ask her but never thought I’d have the opportunity, and I was questioning myself on whether I should ask it. If I was wrong, I was likely to get a drink dumped on my head. Having almost finished my margarita, I was feeling brave and decided to ask.

“I can’t believe I’m even asking this, Sierra, but what the hell? A few times in my class, did you…”, She interrupted before I could finish.

“Flash you by letting you see up my skirt?” She grinned.

I grinned back, “That answers it. I always wondered if I was hallucinating, and of course, I couldn’t look too close!”

“Sorry,” she smiled, “I was bad, and no, you weren’t wrong. When I would do that to you, I wasn’t wearing panties. I guess I’m lucky you weren’t a total creep!”

I laughed, “I suppose so, I tried not to think about it too much, but you did make me wonder if all my female students shaved down there.”

“Oh my God!” she said, grinning, “How completely inappropriate was I?”

“I don’t know. I asked you about it, so I think I’m pretty inappropriate too.”

“Except,” She said, “I’m not your student anymore.”

“Nope.” I said, trying to read what this gorgeous young woman was saying, “You are not.”

That led us into a conversation where she told me who among the girls shaved back then and who didn’t. It was knowledge I wasn’t sure I wanted, but talking to her about it had ramped the sexual tension up a notch. I was six months out from my divorce, and a stunning woman was talking with me about female anatomy in a very personal way. I did what anyone would do in that situation. I ordered us two more drinks.

The conversation between us was easy and open. We ordered food and talked for a couple of hours. Sierra told me she was living in a garage apartment at her parent’s house, so I asked her if she wanted to follow me to my house. She agreed without any coaxing.

My house was only about a five-minute drive, and I saw Sierra following close behind. We pulled into the driveway and got out of our cars.

“Nice house.” She smiled.

“Thanks,” I said, taking her hand and leading her through the door.

We were kissing and running our hands over each other's bodies as soon as the door closed behind us. Sierra started pulling up my polo shirt, and I lifted my arms and let her take it off. She ran her hands over my chest and torso.

“I like a man who works out.” She said.

I returned the favor and pulled her pretty dress over her head, revealing the most beautiful female body I had ever seen in person. She was wearing a light green lacy bra and matching panties. I helped her remove her bra, and it joined the clothes at our feet. Her breasts were perfectly round, likely C cups, and highlighted her perfect flat but also muscular stomach. Her hips flared to an ideal hourglass figure.

I retook her hand and led her up the stairs to the bedroom, where we collapsed together on the king-sized bed, kissing and exploring each other's bodies. She pulled off her panties, revealing the same shaved pubic area I thought I saw all those years ago.

“Still shaved, I see,” I said, brushing my hand over her pussy.

“Always, ” she said, “I guess it’s not that common anymore, but I like it.”

I started working one finger into her warm pussy. She was already getting wet and moaned as I explored her sex. At the same time, I had wriggled out of my shorts, and she had wrapped her hand around my hard cock.

“Oh, a big one!” She said, moving her way down my torso and took me into her mouth.

If I was honest with myself, I had fantasized about her sucking my cock years before but permanently banished those thoughts. It was just as well, as the reality was far better than any fantasy. She was an expert, rolling her tongue along the ridge of my circumcised penis and slowly taking the head in her mouth. She worked a little bit at a time, constantly licking as she engulfed more of my cock.

I gently nudged Sierra into straddling my chest as she gave me expert head, eventually working her into the sixty-nine position, burying my face into the sweetest, bald pussy I had ever seen. I flattened my tongue and moved my head top to bottom, altering my pressure and speed as I felt her reacting. Slowly I started gently sucking in her clit and just barely moving my tongue. It wasn’t long before I felt her cumming which in turn had her sucking my cock more forcefully. That was all I could take as my cum flooded her mouth. She swallowed all of it.

“Damn, ” she said.

As we moved off each other, I grabbed a condom out of the nightstand, spread her legs, and began working her now dripping pussy some more. I moved my tongue around her inner labia and gently licked around her vaginal opening, then back to her clit.

“Holy shit, Chuck!” Sierra moaned, “I’m cumming again!”

As she was cumming on my tongue, I slipped on the condom and licked up her stomach to her breasts and ran my tongue in circles around each of her quarter-sized areola and around the nipples, moving up to kiss her, moving up to kiss her as I notched my cock against her slit and entered her. She was wet but tight. I paused as I pushed deeper, allowing her to get used to me. Slowly I started to fuck her in long slow strokes.

“Faster!” She yelled.

I pulled her legs up and started fucking her hard. I felt her cumming on my cock, which triggered my orgasm. I collapsed on top of her. Both of our breathing was labored.

“I’ve wanted to do that since I was in high school,” Sierra said as we were lying back on the bed, catching our breath.

“Well, ” I said, “I fantasized about you after you flashed me, but I’m glad we waited until now. I wouldn’t like jail much.”

Sierra laughed, “I wouldn’t have wanted you to go to jail, but so that you know, Luke Brady was a poor substitute when I was horny back then.”

“Luke? Yikes, ” I remembered you were with another kid.

“Jacob. Believe it or not, he didn’t believe in premarital sex.”

“Wow!” I laughed, “I’m glad I have no such issues. Wait, I’m divorced, so I guess it’s post-marital sex.”

She grinned at me, “Whatever it is, I liked it! Do it again?”

I was happy to oblige.

I woke up the following day before Sierra and couldn’t quite believe she was there. She had been the only student I ever fantasized about at all. Teaching classes with pretty high school girls requires a certain mental restraint, but Sierra had broken some of that down by flashing me, something I wasn’t even sure of until the night before. Yet there she was and much more beautiful than she had been in high school. I saw her beginning to stir.

“Morning, handsome, ” she said, rubbing her eyes and then leaning over to kiss me.

“Good morning, ” I said, kissing her right back and stroking her hair.

“Give me a minute.” She said, getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

She was stunning, especially watching her naked from behind. Her ass was round without being big, and the small of her back accentuated her hips. She was just as gorgeous walking back with those perfect C-cup breasts standing firm on her chest. She crawled back into bed, rolled over, and kissed me. She reached down and squeezed my rapidly hardening cock.

“Does he want to come out to play?” She grinned, gently squeezing it again.

“I think he does, ” I smiled

“Do you mind if I get on top this time?” she asked.

I didn’t mind at all.

Sierra and I had been dating for over a month, with her staying at my house more often than not. She was determined from the beginning not to keep our relationship secret despite me being a former teacher. She was only nine years younger than me, so it wasn’t crazy, and almost no one we knew seemed to care. Even her parents liked me.

She didn’t accept substitute jobs at my school, but that hadn’t been an issue, and she was getting reasonably regular work. Sierra was also working from home on a research project funded by a grant given to one of her former professors.

“Have you given any more thought about a Masters?” I asked her one morning as was had breakfast in my kitchen.

“Yes, but I think I’m going to wait. I was tired of school, and I like things right now, oh and I like you.” She said, smiling.

“I love you, ” I said. Sierra’s answer was a passionate kiss.

“I love you too.” She replied, “Crazy, huh?”

I smiled, “My crazy.”

That night, it was a Friday. I was between her legs, eating her exquisite pussy. She had already cum at least three times.

She pulled away playfully and got on her knees on the bed. She wiggled her ass at me. “Fuck me,” she said, “No condom, I want to feel you.”

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes. Fuck me.”

I got behind her, grabbed her hips, and buried my dick deep inside, bareback for the first time.

I fucked her fast and deep as she liked it with my hand underneath, rubbing her clit. When she came, I stopped to try last longer and then began again. The second time I couldn’t hold out any longer, buried my cock deep inside and unloaded in her pussy.

Afterward, we were lying back on the bed resting. Sierra’s head was on my chest, and I was stroking her hair.

“I felt it, ” She said, “I’ve never had a man cum inside me before.”

“I don’t get the sense that you started on birth control, ” I said.

“No, I haven’t.” She said, “Some of this is going to sound crazy so hear me out.”

I squeezed her hand and listened. I wondered if she knew that nothing she said would be crazy to me.

“I fantasized about having your baby in high school, ” Sierra paused. “I mean, even if you had flirted back and something had happened, I wouldn’t have put myself in that position at that age, but today when you said you loved me, I remembered that feeling, and I know you had wanted children with your ex and she didn’t.”

“That’s right,” I said.

“So you still probably want that, right?”

“I do, especially if you do too.”

She kissed me. “So, you know it doesn’t always happen right away, but I want to keep trying.”

I rolled over on top of her, kissed her, spread her legs, and sank my hard again cock back inside her as my answer.

I came in her four times that night and several times each Saturday and Sunday.

A month later, I came home, she was living with me almost full time by then, and she greeted me at the door smiling.

“I’m pregnant.” She said.

I kissed her and hugged her right. “Wonderful,” I replied.

“Bet you never thought of this happening when I flashed you in high school, huh?” She grinned.

I laughed, “I’m pretty sure even fantasizing about that would have been illegal back then!”

“Maybe,” she smiled, “Not now, though. I don’t think this means you can rest, though. I think you should fuck me to celebrate.”

Who was I to argue with a pregnant lady?