PDA

View Full Version : The Vessel and Seed of K`Nuc

haplopeart
06-24-2021, 06:40 AM
Susan laid on her bed sulking. It wasn’t fair, she thought. For her sixteenth birthday, she had been locked in her room. Sure there were presents and a party beforehand. However afterward she got locked in her room while her twin brother Tom got to drive off with his friends, most of whom were girls, in his new super king cab truck. Susan was never allowed out of the house without at least one male and one female adult member of the family. Tom had probably fucked a few of those girls for good measure. Tom and his friends, had probably met up with others someplace and had an orgy. It was no secret that Tom had screwed a bunch of girls around town. It was pretty much an open secret that he’d gotten three of them pregnant, and the family had quietly paid off the girl’s families to not make a big deal of it. Teenage moms, but they and their close family were set for life. Susan had never even held hands with a guy.

Tom had driven off in his new truck after the birthday party. He’d maxed out the cab which was huge, practically a mini-van on a lift-kit with a truck bed attached. He and 6 friends all fit in the truck. Ted, John, Sheila, Annie, Katie, and Renee. They were headed to a spot on the lake and a few others were planning to join them. Tom was hoping he’d get a chance to fuck Annie and Katie. Renee and Sheila seemed to already be into Ted and John.

They got to the lake and met up with some other friends, got some music and a bonfire going. Blankets were pulled out of the various cars, things got exciting, people got less and less dressed. First, some of the guys and girls stripped off to underwear and were swimming in the lake. This didn’t last long before the next wave of people heading into the lake just dropped the pretense, going skinny dipping including Tom, Katie, and Annie.

There was a lot of touching, playing, stroking and outright grabbing in the water. Tom came out of the water with a full-on hard-on. Katie, noting his state, offered him a birthday blowjob. Tom responded he’d rather have a birthday fuck. Annie immediately offered to provide that service, running to a blanket laying down, spreading her legs wide.

Tom and Annie had a quick fuck, just a little bit of fun and satisfaction for them both. They splashed back into the water to rinse off afterward. They came back from the water, noting a few others were now engaged in acts of oral or full-on fucking. Tom sat down on a log wrapped in a blanket while Annie went to talk to another girl she knew. A few minutes later Katie sat down next to him and they started talking.

Katie reached inside the blanket Tom had wrapped around him and started touching him and playing with his cock. Tom returned the attention reaching under Katie’s blanket touching her breasts, pussy, and the rest of her. They soon had the blankets over each other and were fully engaged in making out and petting. Katie was jerking Tom off and Tom had two fingers inside of Katie. Katie whispered that she wanted Tom’s cock in her. Tom rolled them gently off the log and they fucked under the blanket until Tom came inside of Katie. Katie hadn’t cum yet so Tom slid down and finished her with his mouth he never minded the taste of his own cum.

Throughout the rest of the night, Tom and three other girls had sex to various intensity. The final time of the night was with Annie and Katie. Annie straddled his cock and fucked him while Katie straddled his head and he ate her out. Afterward, they cuddled under the blanket until morning.

In the morning Tom returned everyone home and went home himself. He was greeted at the door from the garage by his parents. They looked serious.

“Hey Tom, have fun at the lake?” asked his Dad Seth.

“Yeah, it was a good time. I love the new truck” said Tom.

“Good, good...listen we need to talk to you about something, it’s not bad I promise. ...but you are probably not gonna like the next several days. It’s important to the family, to the community. We can’t tell you everything yet, actually. The gist of it is we need you to hang out here at home in your room for a few days.” said Seth.

“No visitors, except, your Dad and your cousin Rob, and your Uncle Tim,” added Lynn, his mother.

“Unfortunately, no books and no TV either, well one book this one,” said Seth handing him a small unmarked red book.

“If you read between the lines, it might explain some things,” said Lynn.

“One last thing, I know you’re gonna be bored as hell, but no jerking off, you're gonna be tempted I know, but you can't, it's important,” said Seth.

Five days later Tom was off again with his friends she assumed doing who knows what, or who, ever he liked. Susan lay on her bed as she had since her birthday wearing only the black mesh babydoll nightie and panties she had been given when they locked her in here. Lynn had taken every other stitch of clothing when they had locked her in here. Every day Lynn, an aunt, or a female cousin would bring a fresh nightie. She was free to be naked as well and had tried that for a day rather than wear the nightie, but ultimately it felt a little more comfortable to wear something.

Susan heard the doorknob rattle as the door was unlocked. She spent much of the day alone in her room with only occasional visits from Lynn or another female relative. She dreaded the visits from Lynn, those were the worst and since it was the early morning she knew this would be Lynn with her breakfast and a fresh nightie. Along with the change of clothes and breakfast, Susan would be facing the indignity of her “check-up”. Susan jumped off the bed going into the bathroom before the door opened. She got into the shower to delay for a few minutes the inevitable.

Susan took a long shower, brushed her teeth, and otherwise put herself together before walking back into her room wrapped in a towel.

“Good morning sweetheart,” said Lynn with a cheery attitude.

“Sure, it would be if it wasn’t a prisoner and a medical experiment,” said Susan.

“Now I have explained that before that you are not a prisoner, we are protecting you…”

“From what? You haven’t told me what, it is I need to be protected from while Tom runs around knocking up every 15-20 year old in town that will have him. I assume it’s from guys like Tom.” said Susan interrupting Lynn.

“...and you are not a medical experiment. I’ve told you there is a reason for all of this but it cannot be discussed until it’s time and you are ready. Tom is in a similar yet a little different situation. We have to know he is ready too.”

Susan huffed an “um..humm”

“Now do you want to do this while you are still just in a towel and get dressed, have breakfast afterward?”

“Sure whatever,” said Susan letting the towel drop off of her.

Susan stood naked in the middle of the room while her mother went about the same morning routine as the last days. First, Lynn took various measurements of Susan’s body. Susan commented that she was still the same A cup she was yesterday when Lynn measured her chest and then basically felt her up. Lynn also measured Susan’s thighs, waist, hips, and calves. Then Lynn one at a time inserted thermometers into her vagina, anus, and mouth reading and noting the temperature of each.

“There, all done, and I have good news. I don’t think you will be stuck here much longer.” said Lynn.

“Great!” said Susan with another huff.

“I know you don’t want to be here, but believe me this is all only because you are very special. I also know that you want to have more freedom like your brother. I can promise that when this is over you will.” said Lynn.

This was more than she had said on the matter up until now. Susan decided to press a little, trying for more information.

“Will I be able to run around town letting guys screw me like Tom gets to run around screwing girls?”

“Well, that’ll be your choice, but I rather wish you wouldn’t, well until I teach you some things at least.”

With that, Lynn picked up her things and left the room locking the door again. Susan sat on her bed naked and ate her breakfast. Unfortunately, the hot things were now cold, and the cold things now warm. The worst of it was the glass of milk and the milk in her cereal. She hated warm milk. After she finished eating she knocked on the door, her cousin Sandy came to take the tray.

“Not dressing today,” said Sandy as more of a statement than a question.

“Haven’t decided yet,” said Susan

“Want some company later?”

“Yes?” Susan stated as a question. Asking in a veiled way if it was the kind of company she thought Sandy might be suggesting. Sandy smiled at Susan and said “three” the answer implying that it was indeed the kind of company Susan thought. Then Sandy left.

Lacking any other form of entertainment other than a book and since she was naked anyway Susan laid on her bed and began to touch herself. She teased herself touching her breasts, pinching her nipples, stroking her pussy and clitoris. After nearly an hour of teasing, she allowed herself to cum hard with a finger inside her vagina, her thumb stroking her clit and her other hand kneading her breast. She had to hold in her groan and work hard to moderate her breathing so she wouldn’t be heard.

When Susan finished enjoying the glow of her orgasm she went to the bathroom and cleaned up. When she returned to her bed she saw that she had made quite the wet mess on the bed from orgasm. Since the bed was unmade she pulled the sheet, blanket, and spread up. The bottom sheet would dry during the day and be hidden. She laid back down on the covered bed, picked up her book, and started reading.

At noon Lynn returned with lunch and repeated the “check-up”. Susan ate her lunch after Lynn left, then laid down and had a nap.

At three as promised Sandy arrived, closing the door behind her. Susan got up from the bed as Sandy was coming into the room. She still hadn’t dressed so she was still naked.

“I’ve got this great new album downloaded today,” said Sandy a little louder than she really had to as she hooked up her tablet to the speakers in Susan’s room. She started playing the music, which actually wasn’t new, but the rest of the family wasn’t likely to know that or really even be paying attention. She turned the music up a little louder than it really needed to be as well, positioning the speakers away from them. Then the girls moved to where they could better hear each other and not have to talk over the speakers.

The girls started a conversation in case there was anyone paying attention and expecting a conversation to be happening in the room.

“Do you like the music?” asked Sandy

“Yes, I love the guitar,” said Susan.

Sandy pulled a small package from her pocket and opened it. There were two small pills, which they swallowed with some water from a bottle Sandy had brought.

“Yeah, me too, that player really rocks hard,” said Sandy as she unbuttoned the pleated skirt she was wearing, letting it drop to the floor.

“What’s the name of the band?” asked Susan as she unbuttoned Sandy’s blouse.
“Dragon Prince” said Sandy shrugging off her blouse as Susan undid the last button. Susan was now stripped to a silver merry widow, with garter straps on it holding up her grey stockings, and matching panties.

“Oh, never heard of them. Have they been around long?” asked Susan as Sandy nuzzled her neck.

“A few years, this is their third album I think,” said Sandy, as Susan worked to unhook the garters from Sandy’s stockings.

The girls continued making small talk pausing to kiss and undo the back of Sandy’s merry widow. Once Sandy was in only her stockings the girls began roaming their hands all over each other’s body.

As they alternated kissing, making small talk that anyone listening could hear, and whispering between each other Sandy told Susan a few things about her situation.

Sandy whispered to Susan that what she was going through was something that happened to all the girls in the family. It was also something that happened to the boys as well, but the citation was a little different from them. The good news for Susan was that when it was over the family wouldn’t constantly be monitoring her anymore. She would lose her virginity in a day or two. That was what the family cared about, it was a very formal thing. When it had happened for Sandy, she had been able to pick the guy. Unfortunately, Susan wouldn’t be able to her’s was a very special situation for the family. Sandy told Susan not to worry, Sandy had been with the guy it would happen with, he was an incredible lover. No, she couldn’t tell Susan who it was going to be.

The girls continued alternating kissing, and small talk as their hands caressed each other. Eventually, their hands settled on each other’s pussy. Fingers began stroking each other’s clits and began probing inside of each other. Soon they were having to talk through the panting of their breath as they stoked each other inside and out driving toward a mutual but necessarily restrained pair of orgasms.

Afterward, they talked for a couple more minutes as Sandy washed Susan off her hands, pussy, and thighs, in the bathroom, and got redressed. Then Sandy kissed Susan one last time with an added squeeze of Susan’s small breast as well as a playful slap on Susan’s bottom. Sandy then disconnected the music, said “see ya”, and left the room. The entire encounter had been maybe half an hour, but it had been the best half-hour of the day for Susan. Susan washed herself off in the bathroom and dressed in the black nightie for the first time all day. She lay on the bed, wishing Sandy could have played longer. It was after dark before the door opened again with the return of Susan’s mother with dinner and another “check-up”.

“Have you had a good day?” Lynn asked.

“Ok, I guess as good as I can be locked in my room, I suppose,” said Susan.

“Have you read any of that book I gave you?”

“That, Fantasy piece of crap? Not much, it's kinda boring, reads kinda like the Bible, but with strange fantasy gods doing vile things to each other and to people.”

“Well, Yes, I suppose, but it's important to me and the rest of the family, you read it, it's not all fantasy, some of it has a bit of truth to it. Or at least some of us think so as much as some others think the Bible or the Torah, or the Quoran does.”

Lynn picked up the book and paged through it. She took a scrap of paper and inserted it into a page. She put the book down.

“I’ve marked an important section I want you to be sure to read, please at least do that for me, Ok”

“Ok, fine, Mom, I won’t promise to read any more of it.”

“That’s fine, read that for now, maybe sometime later you might find more of it interesting”

Lynn left the room with the dishes from dinner. Susan lay on the bed for a while then, lacking anything else to do, picked up the book reading the section Lynn had marked.

The Birth of K`Nuc

In the time of the drought P`Nuc in her role as provider lay with another of the gods who was a God of fertility. She became great with child and in time was delivered of twins. These she named E`Nuc and I`Nuc. As the children grew I`Nuc proved to have inherited the role of Fertility God from his father. E`Nuc proved to have inherited the role of Provider from her mother. The drought grew worse as the children grew, many died, including their mother.

When the children entered their sixteenth year the normal time of maturity and becoming they had only each other as peers and companions. I`Nuc and E`Nuc were driven by their innate need to practice and share their powers; they were driven to share them with each other. As is the way of Fertility and Provider Gods they were driven to lie with each other.

E`Nuc became great with child as a result of the union with her Fertility God brother I`Nuc. Thus is the inevitable result of Union with a Fertility God. In time E`Nuc was delivered of a child who would become in time the greatest of the Gods K`Nuc.

Susan fell asleep and dreamed of the erotic incestuous union of I`Nuc and E`Nuc. She dreamed of the twins seducing each other and then fucking aggressively. The two of them screaming in pleasure as I`Nuc came inside E`Nuc, making her pregnant with K`Nuc. Susan woke with her heart pounding, her nipples hard, panting, and her pussy soaking through her thin panties. She pulled the panties aside stroking her clit, and pussy lips. She used her other hand to grope her breasts, pinching the nipples. In a few minutes she made herself orgasm with a soft, but forceful throb of her body. After a few minutes, she calmed down and was able to fall asleep again.

Tom endured the boredom of days stuck in his room and the frustration of not being able to see anyone or jerk off. The not jerking off was rough, when they had put him in here they had also taken all his clothes. The only thing he was given to wear was a loose pair of shorts made of a black mesh material. He got a clean pair every day, but they would quickly get pre-cum on them since basically having nothing to do, but stare at his own cock was making him horny all the time. The only other things he could do were work out a little, read the book he was given, or sleep.

Seth visited as usual in the morning of the fifth day, bringing breakfast and a change of shorts. He let Tom know that today sometime in the afternoon, maybe early evening was the day things would start to happen. He asked Tom if he had read the book.

“Yeah, cover to cover a few times, actually,” said Tom.

“Learn anything?” asked Seth.

“Yeah, whoever wrote that thing was a serious pervert, but I think I get it, and I think I understand. It’s a religious book. And I’m guessing it’s your...and maybe it's supposed to be my religion?”

“Yeah, pretty much”

“So If I’m following what is going on, Susan and I are supposed to be reincarnations of I`Nuc and E`Nuc? And I’m supposed to get Susan pregnant so K`Nuc can come back to this world.”

“Yeah, you are following”

“It also seems to imply that I am supposed to have some power of unstoppable fertility, and every girl I am with is supposed to end up pregnant? But not every girl has gotten pregnant.”

“Well, some that are Providers, can resist that power, for example, your mom and I don’t have a ton of kids. Actually, she is obligated to not have any more until you and Susan do, so she has been preventing her own pregnancy for years. Susan has the ability too, but she doesn’t have the training, yet, so she will not be able to resist you. And of course there are others like Sandy.”

Tom paused for a minute, trying to consider his next words. He had no idea until his parents knew about him and Sandy getting together as a sort of friends or really rather relatives with benefits.

“Oh, yeah we know you and Sandy have been screwing for a couple a years on and off. Hell, it was your mom and I who sent her to you to take your virginity. We needed you to get started after all to make sure you had the fertility ability. It's not a problem, a lot of that goes on in our family, in our community. We are all kinda free love sorta people.” said Seth.

Tom didn’t have anything really to add after that statement.

“So yeah, today is the day, I’ll be back later with your uncle and your cousin to get you ready,” said Seth as he got up and left the room.

The next morning Lynn brought her breakfast and performed another “checkup”. She left Susan alone to eat then came back in about an hour. When she returned she was carrying a small bag with her. Lynn was followed by Sandy as well as aunt Amy, Sandy’s mom. Amy took away the breakfast tray, returning to the room in just a minute, carrying a folding padded massage table. Amy opened the table while Lynn started talking.

“Today is the day baby, today things happen, you’ll be able to leave the room. We have to get you ready first. Take off your nightie and lay on the table please.” said Lynn.

Seeing no other choice, hearing as well that things were moving toward her eventual release, Susan took off the nightie then laid on the table complying with the request. Lynn, Amy, and Sandy began to gently wash her body front first because she was facing up. They had her roll over and washed her back as well cleaning her head to toe. They then lathered her with shave cream and proceeded to carefully shave her body first with a razor completely front and back. They then washed her again front and back, head to toe. When the second washing was complete they used an electric shaver on her entire body, paying particular attention to her pussy and bottom getting into all of the curves and folds of her skin. When this was complete Sandy took her clothes off to shower with Susan washing Susan’s body and hair. When the shower was complete and Susan stepped out of the Shower Lynn and Amy were in the bathroom now naked as well. All three women toweled Susan off.

Lynn then brushed and combed Susan’s hair for a long time. As she did so she worked pleasantly fragrant oil into Susan’s hair. They brought Susan back to the table.

Back on the table, they worked for a very long time massaging Susan’s entire body with the pleasantly fragrant oil, first her back then her front. The oil made Susan feel very relaxed, warm, and tingly. They massaged her breasts, and pussy with the oil last. The combination of being touched by all three women at once, in particular, Sandy touching her pussy lips and clit with the oil made her horny and wet. Susan came from the attention with a deep gasp, followed by a short “oh”, then a long “ah”.

Susan got up from the table after all the attention to her body. Her skin felt so tingly, soft, smooth, and slippery it was erotic. It made her wet again, her pussy actually dripping with wetness. She longed to be touched again, to be held, to feel someone embrace her.

Lynn pointed to the bed saying to Susan “I brought you a new outfit for today.”
The outfit on the bed was of similar see-thru mesh material to the black nighties she had been wearing the last several days. The new outfit was a tie-dyed orange, red and yellow mix of colors. Susan stepped to the bed to pick up and put on the new outfit. The top was short ending only an inch past her breasts. The bottom part was a low-slung bikini-style panty that sat low on her hips. After putting on the outfit Susan looked around the room, wondering what was next.

As she looked around she saw that one of her built-in shelves had been moved aside, swung open on hidden hinges. The shelf was in fact a door that led to a steep staircase going down under the house. The other women led her to the door. They started down the stairs with Lynn leading the way.

“Careful, the stairs are quite steep,” was all she said. The stairs were steep and long. Susan realized from the distance they went down that they had to be going below the basement of the house. After a minute they had descended all the way.

Later in the day Tom’s father, Uncle, and cousin arrived.

“This is all gonna seem a little weird,” said Seth.

The three men had Tom lay on a folding massage table and proceeded to wash him from head to toe. Once he was washed down they lathered him in shave cream and shaved every hair off his body. They then proceeded to wash him again before then using an electric shaver to shave his entire body leaving him smooth and hairless everywhere except his head, which they buzz cut. Tom has always done a bit of manscaping, but to be shaved completely smooth on his cock and balls was a strange feeling.

Tom was then put into the shower to be washed down again by his cousin who stripped down and got in naled with him to perform the washing. The washing in the shower was followed by a toweling off performed by the other three men as well. This kept Tom in a stimulated state throughout the attention.

Once Tom was toweled off he was returned to the massage table where he was then rubbed down with fragrant oil. They paid a lot of attention to his cock during the massage bringing him very close to orgasm. They however stopped just short of pushing him past that edge.

Once they had finished with the massage they got him up from the table. Tom was given a new pair of mesh shorts now in a tie-dye pattern of red, orange and yellow. His erection pressed hard against the shorts. Seth crossed the room and reached into the bookshelves against the wall and a section of the shelves pooped away from the wall. Seth pulled the shelf open like a door. Inside the door was a set of steps leading down.

They led Tom down the stairs which were quite steep, and longer than Tom would have guessed. He realized when they reached the bottom that they had to be below the basement of the house.

At the bottom of the stairs, there was another door. Lynn opened the door to a room lit with soft purple light. Inside of the room were many men all naked, in various states of arousal. As Susan looked around she realized that the men in the room were her uncles, male cousins, several neighbors, and a few friends from school a grade or two younger or older than her. Curiously missing was her father and her brother.

On the opposite side of the room was a platform with a large cushion on it. The platform was knee height. The platform was against a sliding partition wall with two doors in it. Lynn walked her through the room and helped Susan step up onto the platform to face out into the room.

“Mom, I don’t know if I like this,” whispered Susan.

“It will be fine, you’ll do fine, we all have, in our own time. This is how things are done in our religion, in the gathering of K`Nuc,” said Lynn.

“I thought we were Jewish?”

“K`Nuc came long before, the god of Abraham, dear, all Gods came from K`Nuc. The world of man worships Gods, the Gods worship K`Nuc. You really should have read more of the book.”

This stopped Susan from making any further comment.

Seth led Tom through the door at the bottom of the stairs. They entered a room lit in dim blue light. Everywhere in the room were naked women. Looking around the room Tom saw that the women in the room were his aunts, cousins, as well as various friends and neighbors. He was excited to see that a few of the younger ones were girls ranging from a couple of years younger to a couple older than him from his school. He also noticed that his mother and sister were missing from the room.

Across from the door stood a platform a bit like a stage with a large cushion on it. The platform was against a partition wall with two doors in it one to the left and one to the right. Seth led Tom to the platform and had him stand on it at the front.

“What now?” asked Tom.

“Now you will be prepared,” said Seth.

Lynn stood on the floor in front of Susan facing her. She reached out grasping the side of the mesh panties Susan was wearing. She then gently tore the fabric which easily parted on both sides, pulling the panties off of Susan. Lynn tossed the torn panties under the platform. She then ran her left hand down Susan’s torso to Susan’s vagina, trailing her index finger through the wetness. Lynn licked her finger, tasting her daughter, then smiled.

Lynn turned around to face the crowd in the room.

“I present the vessel of K`Nuc” announced Lynn.

“May the vessel be blessed, the seed grow within to bear the fruit of K`Nuc.” responded the crowd in the room.

“Bless and prepare the vessel,” said Lynn. With that Lynn turned to her right and went through the door there in the partition along with Sandy and Amy. At nearly the same moment the door on the other side opened and Susan’s father Seth stepped through with her uncle Tim and cousin Rob.

Seth stood at the front of the room in front of Tom with his back to the room. He reached forward and tore the mesh shorts off of Tom in a single pull, freeing Tom’s erection. Seth tossed the shorts aside.

Seth turned to face the women in the room, his own erection standing firm in front of him.

“I present the seed of K`Nuc” intoned Seth.

“May the seed find purchase in the vessel to grow the fruit of K`Nuc” responded the women in the room.

“Bless and Prepare the seed,” said Seth. He then stepped to the door on the right and went through with Tim and Rob. As Seth stepped through Lynn, Amy and Sandy came through the other door.

The men throughout the room began forming a winding line behind Seth. Seth stepped forward to stand in front of Susan. He turned to face the rest of the room as Lynn had a moment ago.

“Step forward to bless and prepare the Vessel,” said Seth he then turned toward Susan again. He took a step closer to her and said, “I bless the vessel, may it grow the fruit of K`Nuc”. Seth then kissed each of Susan’s thighs, followed by deeply licking her vagina and swollen exposed clitoris. Her uncle Tim stepped up next, followed by Rob, they each repeated the same actions, Rob paid a little more attention to her clitoris.

Susan’s initial nervousness gave way to relaxation and even excitement as the rest of the men stepped forward. She was building toward an orgasm from the attention by the time the tenth man stepped forward. When the twelfth stepped forward it was Josh, someone from school whom she had a huge crush on but had never paid any attention to her. He had a very hard and erect penis as he approached her she noticed. Most of the others so far had been excited, but not like this.

“I can finally tell you how great you are, maybe have to myself some time” Josh whispered as he stepped up to her. Then he made the blessing. He sucked on her swollen clitoris, touching it with his tongue as well. Susan was hit with an intense orgasm moaning and “oh, Ah!” loudly as her knees buckled. Josh stepped away and the next man repeating the process intensified her orgasm. Seth and Tim stepped onto the platform and held Susan’s arms to keep her upright. It seemed that the men in the room were now coming to her faster, but it may have been just that she was lost in her orgasm. She was screaming, moaning, writhing as she collapsed against Seth and Tim’s supporting arms. The continued attention was giving her a more intense orgasm than she’d ever had from playing with herself, or with Sandy.

The Women in the room began to form a line behind Lynn with Amy and Sandy lined up immediately behind her. Lynn stepped forward to stand where Seth had just been.

“Step forward to bless and prepare the seed,” said Lynn. Lynn then turned toward Tom smiling. She stepped up to Tom, his cock more or less at the same level as her face in front of her. “I bless the seed, may it kindle the fruit of K`Nuc” Lynn then kissed both of Tom’s thighs, followed by cupping Tom’s balls in her left hand and taking his cock in her mouth deeply. She then slowly pulled Tom’s cock out of her mouth. Amy and then Sandy stepped forward repeating the same blessing and actions. Sandy has sucked his cock plenty of times. He quickly learned that her mother Amy was an expert cock sucker too.

This process continued as the women through the room stepped forward to give their own blessings. Tom grew harder and more excited than he’d been in his life. The women seemed to have a talent for making him incredibly hard and turned on without pushing him over the edge.
Several very hot girls he knew from school whom he’d have never thought he’d ever see naked much less get them to suck his cock stepped forward smiling.

One in particular really caught his attention. A girl named Amrita who he’d never really talked with, at school seemed very shy and mostly kept to herself. She also never wore very tight or revealing clothes so this was the first time he’d ever had any real idea of how her body looked. She was incredibly sexy, as she walked up to him naked. Her long straight black hair swayed slightly as she walked. She was very curvy through the hips with a round bottom, very slim through her legs and torso, and almost perfectly flat-chested. It was her beaming smile that seemed almost devilish which really held Tom’s attention, however. Amrita stepped forward to perform the ritual. When she cupped his balls she fondled them with her fingers. She worked his cock with her tongue all the way into and out of her mouth, taking her time about it. After Tom’s cock popped out of her mouth she turned her smile upward to him, blowing him a kiss.

“I wasn’t allowed to touch you until now, come find me after you knock up your sister. K`Nuc is going to need some siblings, and I want to be that vessel.” Amrita said.

Eventually as the last of the women stepped forward, a neighbor he didn’t know well, but he recognized the wall opened. Susan was on the other side supported by Seth and Tim as she squirmed from the attention of the last of the men on that side. Susan was being lowered to the floor as Tom stepped toward her. He kneeled down between Susan’s legs lining himself up and pressing his aching cock into her to take her virginity.

Susan didn’t notice when the partition wall opened. She barely noticed when she was lowered to lay on the platform. She only distantly heard the crowd of men and women from both rooms, now a single room intone the words “May the seed find purchase in the vessel and grow the fruit of K`Nuc”. Then her brother Tom was kneeling over her as he pushed his penis into her, taking her virginity. He began stroking slowly in and out of her, her orgasm returned in a new more intense wave. She crested again the orgasm she felt more intense leaving her nearly breathless unable to moan or scream. She came off the crest of the orgasm, Tom was still embracing her, still thrusting into her over and over. Tom nibbled her breast as he continued.

Susan was able to take a breath for a moment as she dropped from her latest orgasm. She briefly looked around the room and saw that everyone in the room was engaged in the act of sex though none with the partners she would have expected. Her father was inside Sandy from behind as she knelt on her hands and knees. Her mother was straddled over Tim rocking back and forth with Tim’s hands on her breasts. Amy was on her back with Josh pumping in and out of her furiously. Seeing all this going on around her made Susan excited and want to cum again, she looked at Tom, and groaned between the shallow pants of her building orgasm “Harder, Faster!”

Tom caught sight of his cousin Rob and Amrita over Susan’s shoulder. Rob was sitting on the floor with Amrita on his lap. Amrita bobbing up and down arching her back and neck as they fucked. Amrita’s mouth hung wide open with her head nearly upside down. She was obviously enjoying Rob’s cock.

Tom did as asked, pounding himself into Susan. This pushed his own building orgasm to the point he couldn’t resist it. Susan screamed as her orgasm hit. Tom grunted and moaned as his hit at nearly the same time, and he began pumping his cum into Susan. They both lasted only a moment longer, the place slowing as Tom’s cock had nothing more to pump out and began to soften satisfied.

Tom rolled to the side off of Susan.

Someone in the room noticed that Tom and Susan had stopped. After looking at Tom and Susan for a moment they declared loudly. “The Seed has been delivered to the vessel”

Everyone else in the room stopped their activities and chanted “May the seed take root and grow into the fruit of K`Nuc” They then returned to the ongoing orgy.

Tom continued to kiss Susan deeply on the mouth. He moved to her body kissing her breasts, torso, and thighs as well. When he shifted Susan could see that Tom’s erection was already growing again. She hungered to repeat their act. She wondered if she could repeat the high of her previous orgasm without being blessed all over again. She wondered if she’d have to become a gangbang slut? Tom moved to give her pussy his own blessing, Susan could feel the high of the previous orgasm building as she was blessed and she watched Josh giving Lynn his own blessing.

groomleader
06-26-2021, 07:44 AM
Great story!

haplopeart
06-27-2021, 10:26 AM
Great story!

Thanks.