PDA

View Full Version : (dirtyjoe69) HUBBY WANTS ME TO SEDUCE OUR SON

groomleader
07-11-2021, 08:01 AM
(This was posted earlier by someone calling themselves momfucker, and was plagiarized from the Literotica site. Momfucker has been banned, his plagiarism has been deleted, and this is the original from the OP, dirtyjoe69, enjoy! )

Part 01

Sitting on my bed I can hear the squeaks coming from his room again. That boy is insatiable; it must be the third time today he has been at it! If only his father had that much stamina I wouldn't be left here listening to my son and getting wet between the legs.

My name is Noreen and I am a 43-year-old married woman with two children, both still living at home. But then again why wouldn't they, they have it made here. Both my son, Jeremy, and my daughter Lilly are still in college and both hold part-time jobs. Since my husband Brad makes really good money at the law firm he works at we let the kids keep whatever they make from their jobs.

I am 5'6 about 170 lbs, chunky but not fat. My breasts are a full and not flabby 38dd with quarter-sized dark burgundy nipples that stick out a good half inch when I am either cold or aroused. I was considered a trophy wife back in my younger days and I was proud to be on the arm of my handsome husband. But lately, his work had been driving him into the ground and he never seemed to have enough energy to keep me satisfied in the bedroom.

The previous week he noticed my unhappiness and the good husband he was sat me down and talked to me, which leaves me in the predicament I am in now. He knew he wouldn't have the energy to take care of his manly duties for a few more months so he proposed an idea that would keep us both happy. He told me to take a lover until the project he was working on was completed. I told him I could never cheat on him but it was sweet he would go to that extreme to keep me happy.

"Well that is because you're the best Babe!" he said to me.

"I could never just open my legs for a stranger and cheat Brad! Besides I like more spontaneous sex and to set up something with a lover would take the passion out of it!" I told him.

"Ya, I guess you are right Nor. Okay, I think I got it but promise me you won't think I am sick or get pissed off?" He said to me.

"What do you have running through that head of yours?" I saw a little spark in his eyes.

"Okay but remember this is just a thought. I am not saying you should or even have to!" I could hear the excitement in his voice and it made me just as excited.

"What is it, Brad?"

"Well, you know how Jeremy seems to be perpetually jerking his meat? What if you took our son as your lover? I mean he obviously has the stamina you are looking for, and since he is already here you two could definitely have spontaneous times!"

At first, I thought he was just kidding but the look on his face told me he was completely serious. I must have looked quite a sight, my jaw was wide open and my eyes were wide with shock. But the thing that surprised me the most was I wasn't mad or put off.

"Shocked...?" He asked me.

"Uh...Ya! So you want me to take our son as a lover? Isn't that a little weird?" I said to him.

"Sure it is but you must admit it does fit all our needs!"

"Wow," I said, "I am not sure how I should feel about this?" I answered.

"Well take your time but I do have one request?" He asked me.

"What is that?" I asked.

"If you do, umm have sex with Jeremy I want all the sordid details. And by the looks of the nipples poking through your blouse, the idea definitely intrigues you!" He said as his eyes dropped to my hardened nipples. A few minutes later he would see just how much the idea turned me on.

"I wouldn't have it any other way! And you're one to talk, look at the bulge in your pants. I think the idea of having our son fuck me has you turned on a little too!"

That is when he grabbed me in his arms and shoved his tongue in my mouth. The idea of me committing such a taboo act had us both hungry and needing some. His hands were all over me and I responded by grabbing for his pants and undoing them. His cock sprang right out, it was harder than I had seen it in months. I dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth. I slurped it right down deep into my throat and sucked it all the way back up to the throbbing head. My spit left a trail and I slid my mouth back down following the path of spit.

"Oh yes, baby suck that cock. Pretend it is Jeremy's and eat it up. My God the way you are sucking me!" I continued my blow job then he pulled my head away from his cock.

"I need to fuck that pussy right now!" He said. He bent me over the bed and took me from behind. When I felt that lovely cock enter my pussy I came instantly. When Brad felt my juices he really let me have it. He was fucking me hard and fast, slamming his cock to the base, his balls slapping underneath me tapping my pussy in perfect time.

"You are cumming all over my cock! I love it; my wife is such a dirty girl! I bet you are thinking it is your son's cock slamming in you? Uhhh does Mommy want her dirty little boy to fuck her pussy hard? Mommy's pussy is so wet and it is sucking my cock"

His words sent me spinning to another orgasm as I thought about my son slamming his cock deep in my pussy.

"Oh God yes Jeremy fuck your momma's pussy...Fuck it hard! Oh God, I am coming all over my son's cock!" With that, I started shaking and driving my ass back on my husband's cock. My answers to his playing pushed him over the edge and soon I felt his hot cum splashing in my cunt.

"Oh yes, Mmmmoooommmmmyyyyyy! I am cummmmmmiiinnngggg in your pussy! Shit yes... your son is going to make you pregnant!" Brad thrust his hips as far forward as he could and grunted as he emptied his seed.

After we finished we cleaned up and talked about more of the details on how and if I could go through with seducing our boy. The ideas spurred our heat on again and for the first time in over a couple of years, I and my husband had a two-session night.

So now I sit here on my bed, my pussy soaked and my nipples hard thinking about crossing that line with my son as I listen to him masturbate in his room.

What will I do...?

Part 2

The noises from Jeremy's room were getting louder and louder as he increased the speed of his masturbation. Like a zombie I found myself caught in a trance and walked across the hall to his room, slowly I turned the doorknob hoping it wouldn't make a sound. Just a crack I opened and peaked in, my heart beat fast and warmness rushed through me as I saw my handsome young son with his thick phallus gripped in his right hand. He was working it like a madman, his strokes so fast his hand was a blur. He was grunting and moaning and his cock was dark and throbbing just ready to burst.

That is when I heard it and knew my son wanted me as much as I wanted him.

"Oh yes, mommy....I am cumming! I love you, mom!" I heard him moan. I was fascinated as I watched the thick ropes of semen fly high in the air and land on his young muscular body.

I felt my knees get weak and my pussy quiver, I reached down to give it a rub and as soon as my hand contacted my wetness I orgasmed.

I quickly retreated to my bedroom when my husband turned and awoke from his sleep. He looked at me and smiled. It had been another great night of sex for us. The taboo thoughts of my son and I having sex had spurred a monster in my husband, all his tiredness had been forgotten and he was banging my pussy like we were teenagers again.

The newfound vigor with the nasty thoughts of incest was building an uncontrollable fire in the both of us and as I got back into bed I pulled the covers down and noticed my husband's cock hard and ready. I took it in my hands and dropped my head into his lap. Taking the member into my mouth I could taste the remnants of my pussy juices from last night's fuck. Where once again Brad had pretended to be Jeremy and fucked me so hard I thought we might fall off the bed.

I slowly sucked down his cock, soaking it with my spit. Tracing my way back up his shaft I swirled my tongue on the underside of his delicious pole. When I got to the top of his prick I sucked the head real hard and let it pop out of my mouth. As I was doing this I had grabbed his sack and massaged his balls with my left hand at the same time I stroked up and down his shaft with my right. It didn't take long for my hubby to be bucking his hips and when I took his cock back in my mouth he thrust deep into my throat. I heard him moan and then felt his warm saltiness spray in my mouth. I drank all his nourishment and then broke my mouth grip and came up to his face and kissed him. On my way up my heart stopped for a second as I thought I saw a shadow at the crack in the door. Could our son have been spying on us?

When I kissed Brad he asked me what had gotten me so hungry this early in the morning and that is when I told him about witnessing Jeremy masturbating a few minutes earlier. I also told him about what I heard him say as our son was cumming. I looked down and noticed my hubby's cock was starting to rise again!

Through the week the fucks we were having we had played out a bunch of different scenarios with Brad being Jeremy coming into the shower and washing my back. Me catching Brad pretending to be Jeremy masturbating, and once in the kitchen when I was looking for a pan Brad came up from behind and pretended to be Jeremy and fucked me right there on the kitchen floor. Brad had even talked me into wearing really short skirts and no underwear around the house for the past week. Both of us seemed to be constantly aroused and Jeremy definitely noticed as the trips to his bedroom became more frequent!

Of all the scenarios we played out my favorite was probably the night we had a few drinks and we brought out my dildo, where I and Brad pretended it was our son joining us in the bedroom. The thoughts of my son fucking my pussy while at the same time my hubby was fucking my ass had me coming in buckets. The next day I had to flip the bed and put the whole bed set in the washer!

After the blow job, I got up and asked Brad if he would like some pancakes for breakfast and when I passed Jeremy's door I knocked and asked him as well. I had told both of them to be down in the kitchen in ten minutes if they wanted some. I had been so turned from the morning's events that I forgot to put on my housecoat and went to cook breakfast in my green silk PJs which barely had enough material to cover my ass. If I was to stand on my tiptoes my butt would be exposed. My breasts felt great against the silk and my nipples responded by poking out hard.

I mixed the batch of pancakes and started cooking when I heard someone coming down the stairs. I turned around and saw Jeremy; he looked at me and said good morning. He was wearing just a t-shirt and a pair of boxer briefs. When he looked at me I glanced at the bulge that was forming in them and I smiled at him. He blushed and quickly sat down. I went back to flipping the pancakes and making breakfast fried ham. At one point I dropped the flipper by accident and bent down to pick it up, in the reflection of the dishwasher's shiny metal I could see Jeremy staring at my naked ass, my pussy got wet instantly as I watched him grab his bulge.

I stood up and got back to the cooking when I heard my hubby's footsteps come down the stairs. As I was flipping the last of the pancakes I felt hands come around me and reach for my breasts.

"Brad, Jeremy is in the room!" I said to him.

He whispered back in my room as he tweaked my nipples. "Yes I know, and right now he is stroking his package as he is watching me feel up his mother!" Then he said out loud, "I think it is good for our son to see that his parents are still in love after all these years and enjoy a healthy relationship! What do you think Jeremy?"

Jeremy quickly moved his hand back up to the table and coughed, "I agree dad, besides if I had a hot wife like mom I wouldn't keep my hands off her either!" He said and it was my turn to blush. I let out a little moan as Brad kept massaging my breasts.

"Ya your mom sure has a hot body son and if you're lucky enough to get one that fucks as good as her you will be set for life!" Brad said out loud as he pinched my nipples. I was so turned on the juices from my pussy started running down my legs.

I heard a gasp from our son as he heard my moans. "I sure do hope I get that lucky dad!" He said and when I looked at him this time he didn't even bother to take his hand of his now fully hard cock. He was so big his head was poking out of the top of his briefs. I couldn't take it anymore and knew it was going to happen right then. I reached up and turned the stove off and thrust my ass back into the groin of my husband who was also in only his boxers, I felt as his hard piece throbbed against my butt.

"You haven't got a girl yet Jeremy?" Brad asked our son.

"No, still a virgin dad! But not for lack of trying!" He said.

That is when Brad whispered in my ear, "You hear that Hun? You are gonna take our son's virginity! That is so fucking hot!"

I whispered back in his ear, "Oh my God I am so hot, I need to fuck right now!"

Brad kissed my neck and dropped his hands to my pussy and stuck a finger deep in my pussy. My moan was loud as I came all over his fingers right there in front of our boy! I heard him gasp and then Brad said, "Perfect...."

Part 03

Brad kept massaging my pussy and I knew I wasn't far from orgasm as he dipped two fingers deep inside my folds. My moans were strong and loud and I had given up on putting up a front for our son. I looked over and noticed he was blatantly stroking his cock now. It looked so beautiful the outline hard and the precum was starting to gather on his stomach.

I whispered into my husband's ear that I had to have a taste of our son and he told me to go for it. He pulled his fingers out of my dripping cunt and I sauntered over to where Jeremy was sitting, his eyes were wide with wonder and hope. I was going to make his greatest fantasies come true as I dropped to my knees and pulled down his damp underwear. I pulled them to my face and licked the tasty wet spot that had formed on account of me.

His young precum tasted brilliant and I couldn't wait to taste it from the source. I grabbed his eight hard thick inches and his body responded with a little jump. My son's hard cock felt so nice and warm in my hand and I started to stroke it. He let out a guttural moan as my hands worked magic over his shaft. Very slowly my grip traveled up and down his throbbing member. When I got to the top of his head I increased the pressure of my grip and started my journey back down. This movement caused the eye of his cock head to open up and let go another teardrop of his young fluid.

I stared for a minute at the glistening drop that had started leaking over the head of his youthful prick and then I dropped my head and stuck out my hungry tongue, taking my second taste of his salty goodness I continued to lick. I swirled my tongue all over his head and I reveled in the cute way his cock would twitch every time my tongue tapped his glands, like father like son I thought to myself.

Then I gripped the base of his pink shaft and opened my mouth wide. There was no turning back as I swallowed his hardness all the way down my throat. The heat from my cunt would allow me no other course of action. The taboo nature of the whole scene had my head spinning and my heart pounding as I increased the speed of my hot wet blow job on my son.

"Your Mom can sure suck a cock eh Son?" I heard Brad say as I felt him move in behind me.

"Jesus you ain't lying Dad! But if she doesn't stop soon I am gonna blow!" Jeremy replied. His words only encouraged me to go faster. I wanted to feel his hot spunk splash in the back of my throat. My husband noticed my increased vigor and urged our son to do just that.

"Ya Son that is what she wants, she loves to swallow cum! Shoot your hot cum right down your hot mother's throat boy! Cum right in her mouth!" Brad said.

His words must have done something to Jeremy because in no time he was raising his hips to thrust his cock deeper in my throat. Then I felt the wonderful blast of his hot cum hit my tonsils.

"OOOOHHH FFFFUUUCCCKK MMMOOOMMM IIIII'MMM CUUUUMMMINGGG RRRRIIGGHHTTT DDDOOWWNN YOOUURR TTTTTHHRRROOAAT!!!!" He cried.

I didn't miss a drop and lavished in his taste. After I swallowed all his juice I got up off my knees and gave my son a hot French kiss. His tongue felt wonderful in my mouth. Then I felt my husband press his body against me from behind and his hand once again found my pussy and drove his fingers in deep. I looked down and saw my son staring at his father's fingers sliding in and out of my soaked cunt. His cock never lost and of its hardness and started twitching again from the site.

Brad's fingers felt fantastic sliding in and out of my hot cunt and soon I was moving my hips back and forth to match the rhythm of his finger fucking. I then pulled the slinky silk nightdress over my head and made myself completely naked. Grabbing my son's head I pulled him to my breast to feed at the place he fed so many years earlier. He accepted my tit into his mouth and sucked hungrily.

The combination of my son's mouth sucking at my nipple and my husband's skilled fingers deep in my pussy was too much for me to take and soon my whole body began to shake. My foot started tapping like a dog when you scratch the special spot on their body and my knees grew weak as I exploded my hot pussy juice all over my husband's hand. My cum was so intense when it finally subsided I noticed I had left a puddle on the kitchen floor.

It was a great feeling but I wanted and needed more and Brad could tell it was time for me to get properly fucked so he spoke up.

"Well, why don't we all go up to our bedroom and finish this off right?" I heard Brad proclaim and I couldn't have agreed more!

Part 04

The three of us hurried up to the bedroom. My heart was beating fast in anticipation of taking my son's virginity. When we got there my husband and son both stripped off what little clothing they had. Both of their cocks were hard and throbbing, just begging for attention.

For a couple of seconds, we all seemed to be frozen in our lust and just stood there looking at each other. My husband quickly fixed the situation and took control.

"Hun, why don't you lie down and let Jeremy fuck that sweet pussy of yours?" He said, and in a lustful trance, I got on the bed and spread my legs for our son.

"Come on Jeremy and stick that nice hard cock in mommy!" I cried to my son. He then got between my legs and gripped his cock aiming it at my wet hole. My orgasm ripped through my body as soon as he entered my hole. For a minute I was in disbelief, I couldn't believe that a simple suggestion from my husband had actually led to my boy actually penetrating my wet cunt with his hot prick.

My cunt gripped at his cock and soon he was fucking me fast. His eyes were wide with excitement. I pulled his head down to my tit as his cock continued to thrust deep into me. My husband let us have a few brief moments together before coming onto the bed right beside my head. He held out his cock and thrust it forward to my mouth. His hot prick felt wonderful in my mouth and it didn't take me long to find a good rhythm with Jeremy's fucking and my sucking. My son sucked harder on my nipple and I sucked harder on my husband's cock, I could feel another orgasm building up and I slid my mouth faster over Brad's cock. He started moaning when I began to shake from the incredible orgasm that tore through my body. Once again my pussy gushed my womanly juice, this time though it wasn't wasted on the kitchen floor but instead soaked the stomach of my wonderful boy he just kept thrusting his cock harder and harder.

I wanted to change things up a bit so I pulled my mouth off of Brad's cock then pushed my son away from my tit. The two of them seemed disappointed at first but I soon explained what I wanted to do.

"Jeremy get on your back, I want to ride that beautiful cock of yours!" I said. He followed my direction and soon I was riding my boy's hard prick. Up and down I drove on his youthful meat. It filled me in a completely different way. His cock was so deep in me as I drove my hips down on it, impaling myself. It was then that I felt the most amazing feeling as my husband made his way behind me and spread my ass. As I continued to fuck our son my husband started licking my tight asshole and he sent me into another orgasm.

"Fuck Brad yes! Tongue my hot ass! Yes, this is so fucking hot, my son's cock in my pussy and my husband's tongue in my ass! YESSS I'MMM CUMMMING AGGGAIIIN!" I shouted.

After my orgasm, my husband upped himself one more time and his hands gently pushed me forward on my son's cock. Then I felt his own cock at the opening of my slick ass. The feeling was indescribable as he pushed forward. I could feel my insides filing completely as he thrust inch after inch of his hard cock deep into my ass. When he finally got to the base he stopped for a minute and then started to slowly slide it back out. The sensation of having both of my holes filled by the two men that I loved the most was probably the greatest physical feeling I had ever experienced.

Soon my son and his father found a rhythm; they would both exit my holes at the same time leaving me feeling empty only to thrust back inside me at the same time to make me feel completely and utterly full. I didn't even move and let them do all the work. I just relished in the amazing feelings torching my ass and cunt.

"Oh God YES...FUCK MY ASS AND CUNT!! JESUS I AM GOING TO CUMMMM AGAIN! YES...CUM IN MY ASS AND PUSSY! YES FUCK ME HARDER AND CUM WITH ME, MY WONDERFUL MEN!" I yelled.

Then I felt both of them thrust deep into my two holes and heard my son cry out, "Yes...cummmingg up your pussy Mmoooooommmmm!"

"Meeeee toooooooo!" My husband shouted. "SSSShhhhooooooottttttinnnnnng up your tight ass Babe!" I felt as my cunt was filled by my beautiful boy's hot seed and equal warmth washed deep in my ass as his father followed suit. My orgasm ripped through my body and my cum shot out of my pussy like a fire hose on full blast covering my son's legs and stomach.

The three of us collapsed in a heap of sweat and cum and lightly stroked one another. My first incest experience couldn't have been any hotter or any more fulfilling. My husband and I were hooked on our newfound taboo. I wondered for a second what it might be like if we brought our daughter in on the act and made a mental note to talk to Brad about it later on.

jjonah
07-12-2021, 01:26 PM
Justice done! Thanks, Groomleader, and thanks to OP dirtyjoe69 for such a hot piece of literature!!