PDA

View Full Version : while she sleeps

mxzer
08-30-2021, 07:41 PM
my wife & i's sex life has been in a deep rut with going months without any intimate contact at all. well one nigh i was awoken in my sleep by her ass pressed against my crotch. she was snoring like mad & the next thing i know my cock is rock hard. she then rolls on her back & her leg flops on mine like a ton of bricks. shes out cold tonight so i figure ill try & see how far i can get with playing with her. I'm working her panties down when she rolls on her side facing away from me. well i start playing with her ass cheeks & her snoring doesnt change so i get braver. I am able to slide her panties down enough to slip my fingers between her soft asscheeks & find her wrinkled off limits hole. Still no change so i get even braver & wet my finger with saliva & slide my finger in her ass. I'm in shock she never quit snoring & never felt her clinch around my slippery invading finger. Now im super horny & excited so i slip off my underwear & nuzzle my hard cock against her darkest of holes. Then with more saliva i press my cock head against her asshole & add alil pressure & pop my cock slips right in her sleeping asshole. In shock i stay still for a few seconds while i wait for the storm to hit. Nothing so i push my member a lil farther in nothing slide some more in still nothing. Well i start nice slow easy thrusts i am only able to get maybe 10 thrusts then the excitement & 6mnths of no sex starts to hit me then i feel my cock pumping my seed deep into her butt. After what seems like minutes of spurting cum in her backside i slowly pullout use my bvds to clean her up slide her panties back up & fall asleep. The next morning i ask her if she slept well? I sure did i took one of my anti anxiety pills & it knocked me out cold. I asked her if that was a good idea & she said yup i talked to the doc & he said thats fine. I told do you remember pressing against me? No why i said well you did i got hard & played around a bit till i had to jack off. She just said omg well i didnt feel anything so i guess if you had fun lol we both had a good chuckle. Now i want to do it again it felt so dirty taboo & naughty i need to have her take her meds more often