PDA

View Full Version : Jason's wish Part 01

groomleader
09-07-2021, 11:12 AM
Jason Berson sighed, it had been a hellacious week. Work had been a real bitch, and going home to his apartment, he just wanted to relax, and try and unwind.

Opening the door to his place, he was surprised to see someone standing in the hallway.

"Who the hell are? What the fuck are you doing in my place?"

''I'm your fairy godmother Jason.''

''Yeah, and I'm the King of England."

He switched on the hallway lights, yeah, she was a female and a pretty hot one at that. Pretty nutty though, and he was worried about some nut job being in his place. He glanced at her hands, no knives or other cutting tools were visible.

''Well, there is one way to prove it to you. What is your most desired sexual encounter? Think it, and I shall create it.''

Figuring that playing along, humoring her, and having her fail, would be the best way to handle this whacko, he did indeed think of what he wanted the most. The fairy godmother looked like she was concentrating, then she smiled.

''Yes, I can create that. Enjoy yourself, Jason!"

The room wavered, grew dim, then black. A light started to grow from the darkness, and the light wavered back into focus. The image steadied, then he felt himself in the image, now a part of it. It was a bedroom, but no bedroom he'd ever been in.

''Jason, right here.''

He spun, and she was waiting for him on the bed. He looked her over, his eyes widening. She looked exactly like his fantasy, whoever she was, she was exactly what he had hoped for. Except for the hard, eager 7-inch cock, rock hard and stiff, sprouting from her loins, the rest of her was all female. She stood up.

"My name is Deidre, come over here, on your knees and suck my cock, you know you want to."

Jason did so, this was his deep, never told to anyone, fantasy. He'd wanted to find a tranny, not just any tranny, but one who was so female on the outside, but would have a nice, hard cock. He'd wanted to suck her off, then have her peg his ass, and flood his unfucked asshole with a rush of spunk.

He took Deidre's girl cock into his mouth, latching his lips around her cock head, then swirled a wet tongue around and around, her growl of pleasure let him know he was on the right track. He then did what he wanted to as he slid his mouth down to 4 inches, drawing back, he started to bob his head, eager to get all 7 inches in.

Deidre cooed, "Mmmm, oh yes, suck it, get all of my girl cock in your mouth."

Eager to do so, he gripped Deidre's balls, feeling the nuts, big and swollen, filling up with the load, his mouth was filled with spit, and he was letting it pave the way, 5 inches, then 6, and with a final lunge of his mouth, and a loud growl of pleasure from her, he had all 7 inches buried.

"Oh yes Jason, keep going, make me explode!"

He rode Deidre's pole, gently squeezing the balls, eager to make her squirt. He was in cock sucking heaven, the sensation of soft silky skin over a hard prick going in and out of his mouth was more arousing than anything he had ever done. His own 7-inch dick felt as hard as steel, he heard her moan as his cock rode wetly in and out of his wet, sucking lips.

He could feel her cock jerk hard, as stiff as steel, and she growled, "Oh fuck yeah, gonna cum, gonna flood your mouth!"

He felt a large pulse through her dick, and a huge glob of spunk hit the back of his throat. Her cock went off again, thick rich steams painting the roof of his mouth, frosting his tongue, he was moaning around the thick filling as he gulped it all down, not wanting to spill a drop.

He kept her prick in, wanting to keep Deidre fluffed up, so he could get his deepest wish fulfilled. Her cock obliged him, and was quickly back up to its full 7 inches, rock hard and ready.

"Lay back Jason, time for you to get that most cherished fantasy come true."

Jason quickly did so as she rummaged around in a closet, then turned to him with a grin. She slipped the loops at one end around his ankles and attached the hooks at the other end to the headboard. She adjusted the tension, and his legs were spread, lifted up and back, the tension lifted his ass up, and he was going to get taken just like a vanilla female, and he trembled with anticipation as he felt his ass being doused with a liberal coating of oil, a finger worming its way in, spreading it all around the entrance.

"I know you've thought about getting a willing lady to get her strap on, and peg your ass. This is so much better, instead of some hard, impersonal piece of rubber and plastic, you'll get the real thing, so we can both enjoy the ride."

She got between his legs, cooing, "My cock is well lubed up to, you'll get a great ride baby, open your ass to me."

Jason could feel his ass cheeks being pulled apart, knowing that his asshole was about to be fucked as he felt the tip of her dick against him. Deidre pushed, the head popped in and she started his entry.

"Ummmppph, unnnggghhh, ohhhh, ummmm" were all the sounds he could make as his asshole was stuffed. Deidre had lubed up, it was still slow, grunting reaming as his ass walls opened reluctantly to the cock pushing slowly into her. Jason could feel the tight, reluctant parting, his Hershey highway getting the first fucking of his life, inch by inch, with a final push, his ass got the maximum stretch as Deidre's 7-inch girl cock was driven in to the hilt, her balls swung down and smacked against his ass.

"Oh yeah, virgin tight, nice, my 7-inch ass buster girl cock will stretch you out nicely. And you're going to love it, arent you Jason?"

Jason grunted, "Oh fuck, yes, feels so good, I'm getting my ass fucked for the first time, fuck my tight little asshole, loosen me up then blow your load!"

She pulled back and drove forward again, stretching Jason's tight little hole open again. He could feel every inch of that big dick taking his ass, just the way he wanted it. It was making his head spin, it felt so fucking amazing. Jason looked down, catching a glimpse of Deidre's glistening prick pulling back, then driving forward again, spreading his tight ass open around his thick hard shaft.

"Unnngghhh, ummmpppfff, mmmm, mmmm, keep buggering my tight ass, I love up!"

Deidre cooed, “That’s it, take my fat cock...virgin tight, such a nice bitch…take it all in!"

Jason could feel the wild lust whipping through his body, as his deepest most-wished-for wish was coming true, it was so far above plain vanilla sex that it was like being on another planet. The way that Deidre's girl cock was ramming his accepting hole made his body burn with lust, it was unlike any sex he had ever had.

His cock was steel-hard, throbbing, and with no hand action at all, it started to spurt, gushing thick ropes of spunk, covering his chest as Deidre's girl cock buggered him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck my ass, cum inside me, flood my ass!"

Deidre grunted, "Yeah, fuck yeah, take my dick, gonna explode, fuck fuck FUCK!"

Deidre suddenly froze, grunted, and drove her hips forward, and Jason felt the hot bloom, a full jetting rush of white-hot spunk painting his bowels. His cock was dribbling non-stop as his prostate was being stroked like a red hot poker, and Jason was in orbit, holy fuck, it was almost unreal how intense his orgasmic explosion felt.

He was almost passing out, as Deidre pulled out, smiled at him, and the vision faded away, and he found himself back in his room again.

His fairy godmother, or whoever she was, stepped into view and said, "So, did you enjoy that Jason?"

"Oh fuck, that was so fucking amazing!"

I'm glad you enjoyed that, I have another one of your wishes for tomorrow night. You'll love it just as much! Until then, have a good sleep!"

She faded out, and Jason dropped into the most restful sleep of his life.

Jolanthus
09-11-2021, 12:06 AM
Ooh, this has a lot of fun potential. Looking forward to more.