PDA

View Full Version : do women really enjoy anal

mxzer
10-23-2021, 10:52 PM
so i was wondering with anal being more mainstream now how many women really enjoy it or is it something they put up with for their lovers? my wife has said its not really enjoyable for her not painful but not really enjoyable. then she has said it doesnt feel good at all so im just wondering do women really enjoy it?

groomleader
10-24-2021, 08:50 AM
My first wife did. I took her anal cherry and used a lot of lube and patience, and after that first time, she got to really enjoy it, and it became a regular part of our sex life. The tightness was out of this world, Good memories there.

haplopeart
11-19-2021, 02:59 PM
I've found it varied. Some were really into it, others not.

One girl I dated ONLY wanted anal, she didn't enjoy vaginal sex at all, though did like to be eaten out. She said it was because when see started having sex with her first BF in her teens she only did anal see he would get pregnant, so that was what she was used to, anal seemed very normal to her.

One was indifferent, didn't like it, didn't hate it, but she didn't by her own admission like the actual fucking part of sex in general in any entry. Kissing touching, fingers on cit, etc yes, fucking no.

One found it just as enjoyable as vaginal sex

One only enjoyed it during double penetration with a vibe in her vagina

pzmking
12-04-2021, 04:38 PM
Im of the opinion that most who do it, don't enjoy it as much as men do and that they have to be in the mood for it unless they're really hardcore about it. I think most women do it to please their man rather than for their own desire. I only dated one woman who really enjoyed it and truth is Im not even into doing it that much though Ive done my share of fucking women up the ass. Im pussy-and-cunt man through and through. If a woman doesn't beg me for it, she doesn't have to worry about me asking to put anything up her ass except my face, tongue, fingers, or one of her sex toys.