PDA

View Full Version : The Threesome.

groomleader
11-02-2021, 06:35 AM
This happened several years ago, but it's still fresh in my mind. All of the following is 100 percent true.

I was just about to finish my work shift, when my wife, 'Lucy,' called, and said that she and a mutual female friend, 'Shelly', were waiting for me in bed. This was the first time that a 3 some was coming my way, so I was unsure how to react. When I got home, as promised, they were there, softly kissing and stroking each other's nude bodies. I thought that maybe I was supposed to take a seat and watch them. No, they pulled me into bed, and while my wife kissed her way down to my cock, Shelly shoved her boobs in my face, cooing, "Suck my tits."

After Lucy had made sure that I was as hard as I had ever been, she egged me on to fuck Shelly. Shelly was all for it, as was I, and we were soon going at it. I had expected that Lucy would be watching, enjoying the show, but she got up and left the bedroom, less than a minute after we started. As much as I wanted to keep going and lose my load to Shelly's nice tight pussy, I knew what her quick departure meant.

I found Lucy in the bathroom, and she said, "I thought I could handle it, but I can't. Seeing you enjoying yourself while fucking another woman is just too much."

I told her that I had no intention of fucking Shelly anymore, and when I coaxed her back to the bedroom, Shelly and I had her lay back, and I quickly mounted up. Shelly was right next to us, watching, her face eager, exchanging hot kisses with Lucy, and cooing, "Oh yeah, cum, cum so deep, so I can suck out every drop!" With that kind of visual fodder, plus having my wife's creamy heat milking at me, I arched into her, and started shooting off, blasting a very full payload. When I pulled out, Shelly did exactly as she had promised, sucking out every drop, and licking Lucy to another riveting climax.

We never had a 3 way again, she never asked for it, and I was sure never to request it.