PDA

View Full Version : helping a freind

mxzer
11-03-2021, 04:32 PM
so i was at my friends house for a party as usual it was just me & his wife left drinking & playing name that 80s hair band. Well anyway i made an comment on how i should get ready to leave so she could go to bed & play with her husband. she told me he hasnt wanted to touch me in about a yr. i told her i get it im in the same boat. we talked for awhile & we opened up to each other & as i got up to go we hugged. the next thing i knew we were naked & i was kissing & licking my way down her belly i felt her tense up so i stopped & asked her if she was sure of this? She said she wanted to feel & mans touch sooo bad but was self-conscious about the weight she put on & that she thought was part of the reason besides the medical condition he had. i whispered in her ear i thinks shes incredibly sexy so you put a few lbs on still as beautiful as ever. then i slid my hand over her unshaven mound & as my fingers touched her lips i could feel her wetness & she moaned as she pressed her pelvis into my fingers. then i got on my knees & started to eat her sweet hairy pussy soon she was dripping her juices in my mouth grabbing my head & pushing it hard into her. then after about 5mins. i felt her tense up again & she started to groan. then she came she groaned loudly & ground her pussy against my face as i tongue fucked for all i was worth. when orgasm subsided i got up & turned her around & had her lean over the bar as i spread her legs open & then pressed my stiff cock agaist her pussy & said our you sure? she just said please put your cock in me i need to feel it inside me. so i slid right into her sweet wet cunt & started to fuck her fast & hard because it was so long since i had sex with my wife i knew i wouldnt last very long & wanted to try my best to make her enjoy it as much as possible. a couple mins later i felt that feeling churning in my balls wanted to release its built up load. i fuckd her as hard as i could then told her im going to cum & i want to shoot my seed deep into your womanhood then i unleashed & flood of my cum into her. she let out a growl & told me hw great it felt to feel & mans seed spraying her inside again. afterwards we got cleaned up had one more drink then i told her i had to go but if she ever wanted to do something like that again it would be my pleasure to be the one she chooses as opposed to some stranger. she said if it will be like what just happened i was her go to. we kissed & i went home. cant wait to see if she calls for rnd 2