PDA

View Full Version : How I and a friend will help SSP

Marlene38EE
01-03-2022, 05:40 PM
A friend of mine who is also a writer, with three published on-the-shelves works to her credit (erotic literature), and I will be promoting SSP via links in the dedication areas of our books.

Our books are published in electronic format, so all a reader would need to do is tap the link to come here.

I will also--in time--be establishing my own website once I find a good Adult Site host where I will be promoting my books, hers and SSP as well...we write no-punches-pulled erotic literature.

I and she also will be having our books translated to Japanese and other languages to enter those markets as well, increasing our range and thus SSP's as well.

I have mentioned to her that she should register here as well as her husband, and she is considering it. The big thing for her is time, she owns a medical/hospital/homecare supply company and has a seriously disabled husband to care for also.
But she has listened to me quite interestedly about SSP, and she did like what I had to tell her.

groomleader
01-04-2022, 02:29 PM
Sounds good. I still remember the epic stories that you posted.

Marlene38EE
01-04-2022, 03:43 PM
Sounds good. I still remember the epic stories that you posted.

Well, more's coming. :chuncky: I've been busy over the time away and while I do write-to-publish, I do have micro stories and short little bits that I'd be happy to publish here if only so folks can walk through a 'tour' of some of my Realms.
I have one story to publish here...it's a monster and fixes a lot that's wrong in the ALIEN franchise. I wrote it expressly to fix the ALIEN franchise, clean up the loose ends and restore Continuity while also exploring all the things ALIEN left hanging and never answered.
I'll be publishing it here, but it's a full, complete Novel with a tie-in short story.
Over 300 pages, I think almost 400 actually with both combined in page-count.

The overall goal though is to build an audience with published works, and in doing so get SSP exposure, growth and bolster SSP's revenues via the links in my and my friend's books. SSP has been through some hard times and is still hanging in there...a little help sure can't hurt.

niteowluk2003
01-12-2022, 05:43 AM
Well, more's coming. :chuncky: I've been busy over the time away and while I do write-to-publish, I do have micro stories and short little bits that I'd be happy to publish here if only so folks can walk through a 'tour' of some of my Realms.
I have one story to publish here...it's a monster and fixes a lot that's wrong in the ALIEN franchise. I wrote it expressly to fix the ALIEN franchise, clean up the loose ends and restore Continuity while also exploring all the things ALIEN left hanging and never answered.
I'll be publishing it here, but it's a full, complete Novel with a tie-in short story.
Over 300 pages, I think almost 400 actually with both combined in page-count.

The overall goal though is to build an audience with published works, and in doing so get SSP exposure, growth and bolster SSP's revenues via the links in my and my friend's books. SSP has been through some hard times and is still hanging in there...a little help sure can't hurt.

We all could do with more people like you, I promote not only this site but it's sister site eroticxxxstories.com. just imagine if each member just brought another into this realm, we would be the world's biggest and best adult site, taking nothing away from your own site Marlene38EE.

Marlene38EE
01-12-2022, 02:12 PM
We all could do with more people like you, I promote not only this site but it's sister site eroticxxxstories.com. just imagine if each member just brought another into this realm, we would be the world's biggest and best adult site, taking nothing away from your own site Marlene38EE.

I was unaware of eroticxxxstories.com, and am bookmarking it now.
Thank-you and hopefully what I attempt might inspire others to help promote SSP and it's sister-site as well. :chuncky:
If each member just tried to bring in another person, that would be a huge aggregate boost indeed!

As it is, I'm in the process of updating this, that and other things to include the promotional idea I spoke of.
I will be revising some previously-published stories to add-in the link to SSP and eroticxxxstories, etc, etc..

I have NO concerns about the promotion taking away from a future dedicated site of my own that I put up, as once I find an Adult hosting service I like/can afford my entire site will
be Adult, and thus promoting SSP and it's sister sites would be quite appropriate.
Who knows? People might see my efforts to promote SSP and sister-sites and that might gain my site some added respect as it'd be clear that I'm not just out for myself...

BUT my MAIN focus is to have my site benefit SSP and it's sister-sites. :chuncky:

By the way, is there Promotional Materials available for SSP and it's sister-site available? Like banner ads and such?? Having those would be a distinct help!!