PDA

View Full Version : ALIEN: Manticore - How to post it??

Marlene38EE
01-06-2022, 04:32 PM
I wrote an entire book along with a companion tie-in short-story and am not sure how to make it available here. We're talking almost 400 pages for both combined so trying to post it in sections might be a problem.
I have them in PDF format and am considering using Mega to make them available for Download so you can just grab it and read it at your leisure instead of being forced to read it online.
I'd like to make it available to read online as well as downloadable.

ALIEN: Manticore isn't the 'usual' story with The Alien, it's based entirely off 1st film, Prometheus and a gold mine of production info I found about the 1st film with some touches from ALIEN: Isolation.
The crew involved are just capable, experienced people...however two of them aren't Human, nor are they androids.
It explores the ALIEN mythos and lore more in-depth and examines what very likely happened post-Prometheus while also tying up a lot of loose ends and answering some questions...
...such as the Alien's biology (which took a HELL of a lot of work to figure out plausibly and Alien-y).

So, if anyone has any suggestions as to how to make this work available here via read-online and downloadable I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts and suggestions.

Pic One; Concept for Manticore's bridge using old production concept art

Pic Two; Concept for Manticore using concept art for The Torrens from ALIEN: Isolation