PDA

View Full Version : Excerpt from one of my newest works

Marlene38EE
01-07-2022, 03:54 PM
Somewhere across the Galaxy…

…in the far distant future.

HUMANITY IS THE DOMINANT SPECIES OF THE MILKY WAY GALAXY AND ACROSS THE LOCAL GALACTIC CLUSTER.

THE INTERSTELLAR FEDERAL AUTHORITY IS THE DOMINANT BUT NOT EXLUSIVE MAJOR POWER ACROSS THE GALAXIES.

IT IS A UNIVERSE OF HOPE, CONFLICT, AND ADVENTURE.

“This is ridiculous! I won’t yield nor submit to you!! You should be kneeling and prostrating to me, you peasant!” Sienna said hotly, and began struggling to her feet, then yelped and went back down as Miranda’s hand slipped between her thighs, pinching suddenly and sharply.
“Mind your place and be a good girl.” Their Master told her with an amused smirk as he went to a large wall cabinet, took out a set of cuffs and returned, handing them to Miranda. “Lock this bitch’s ankles, she might think she can run, or kick. Safety first.” He grinned as Sienna heard Miranda’s chuckle above and behind her then felt Miranda working under her slipping the open cuffs over her ankles with some small effort, heard them close and felt the linings inflate.
“Bastard.” Sienna said venomously as she glared up at him.
“Such a beautiful mouth, what a shame you defile it with such language. However, we can remedy that, also.” He grinned down at her and Miranda caught his look, walked to a wall cabinet, opened it so Sienna could see the entire contents displayed.
Miranda took her time, slowly and teasingly making her selection while glance-checking Sienna’s reactions as she ran a finger over items arrayed inside it, finally taking a gag out that immediately had Sienna struggling against her restraints and looking in horror at what Miranda was approaching her with.
“Oh…NO…nonononono!!” Sienna said in terrified horror at what Miranda was approaching with.
It was built like a heavy panel-type gag, but where straps would be there were two mobile, active flatly tentacle-like appendages in black polymer. From the middle of the curved panel that fir over the wearer’s mouth was a wide squat oval, from which extended a number of long, narrow black tube-like appendages that rose and weaved as if searching the air for a victim.
“NO!! Please! Not that thing!!” Sienna cried in desperate panic, struggling in panic to get to her feet, fighting the cuffs as her Master held her in place by her shoulders.
“Careful with that toy, Miranda. Don’t get it anywhere near your face or it’ll go for you.” Valkyr warned her and she immediately held it at outstretched arm’s length.
“I’m looking forward to seeing how this works.” She grinned at Sienna as she approached at a casual, unhurried pace.
Miranda arrived, standing before and above Sienna as held the technologically-sophisticated device closer and closer to Sienna’s face as she twisted and squirmed in a state of increasing desperate panic to try to avoid her fate.
The device registered her proximity, and went to full, disturbingly aggressive activity.
The strap-like appendages stretched out, reaching for Sienna’s head as the tube-like things from the central area of the inside of the mouth-covering panel did likewise. Miranda hadn’t counted but the tubes from the panel seemed to number about a dozen, each with a green, red or blue light at the tip. The strap-like appendages moved down, wrapping around Sienna’s neck as the tubes gathered into a braided whole, the tip of which pressed and pushed at her lips insistently as she struggled and tossed her head. Two red-tipped tubes found her nostrils, and her eyes went wide in shock as she felt them enter, reflexively opening her mouth to scream…and the braided bundle of tubes taking the opportunity to enter as the side appendages pulled the panel tightly over her mouth as she tossed and threw her head while she choked, retched and gagged on the disturbingly mobile tubes urging their way down her throat while the two tubes finished inserting themselves deeply into her nostrils. Sienna threw and tossed her head, her throat moving visibly as she was forced to accommodate the intruding technological tendrils, swallowing in reflex as she fought a battle already decided and won by the device.
“Master…what is that thing?” Miranda asked, eyes wide in surprise at what she’d just witnessed.
“It’s actually an emergency medical device that’s been customized and reprogrammed to a degree. Sienna’s actually safer and better off with it on her than not. It’s loaded with medical sensors and those tubes up her nostrils ensure she’s breathing filtered, slightly oxygen-enriched air. Right now I can monitor all her vital and secondary vital signs in real time as can the infirmary and mediteks.
“She’s not too happy about it…” Miranda said, continuing to watch Sienna’s slowly diminishing thrashing, feeling a twinge of sympathy for her.
“Miranda…who do you think had it made?” Valkyr grinned, looked down at Sienna who glared back up at him, then looked back to Miranda, indicating Sienna with a pat on her head.
“Kinky little minx…and I was starting to feel sorry for her.” Miranda said, smiling in a dark appreciation now for Sienna’s predicament as Sienna gave her a glare as well.
“Sienna’s quite creative, and very talented when it comes to technological this and that. She has a gift, a knack for it and not just interesting little toys. The mechateks and drones aboard have all benefited from her custom touch-ups and refinements. I have her handle any aftermarket upgrades to them as when she does them, there’s no problems, takes a little longer but she always gets things dialled-in just right on the first try. At the moment, it’s not her technical skills I’m interested in.” He said with a grin as he looked down at Sienna.
Sienna pulled at the cuffs in a rage of frustration and tried to ignore the tendrils filling her throat down to her stomach as they moved slightly, infrequently, intimately reminding her of themselves. The tubes up her nostrils infuriated her and the discomfort was maddening and inescapable…exactly as she’d intended. She privately considered that things were off to a fun start and she’d been using it to test Miranda, surprised and pleased to see the playfully-sadistic aspect in Miranda’s personality surface.

Pics: Inspiration Source for Character-Sienna

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224245&d=1641595478

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=224244&d=1641595478

groomleader
01-08-2022, 08:24 AM
Yeah oh Yeah, gonna be a great series! Looking forward to it, very much!

comsmith22
07-05-2022, 12:13 AM
Extremely interesting... looking forward to seeing more if your writings... again... are you going to post them here or is there a special place to view them...
I guess I Too Am Back from the Abess of reality...