PDA

View Full Version : First Time Creampie?

haplopeart
01-12-2022, 07:29 AM
I read something elsewhere a few minutes ago that made me a little curious to ask:

For the guys the first time you had sex did the girl let you cum inside her?

For the girls did you let the guy cum in you the first time you had sex?

In my case the answer is yes, the first girl I had sex with actually insisted on no condom and that I cum inside her because she loved the feeling.

groomleader
01-12-2022, 09:48 AM
The first time, we used condoms, with her being 17, she was terrified of becoming a teen Mom.
And I had ZERO interest in becoming a teen Dad, for that matter.

Marlene38EE
01-12-2022, 02:16 PM
With Martin, yes...we just had that kind of chemistry and had dated long enough for me to know that if he did knock me up, he'd stand with me.
Also it was just a total passion-night and the furthest thing from my mind was contraception. :sentimental:

dirtyduck
03-17-2022, 08:35 AM
when i was 20 i started dating an 18 year old who after two weeks informed me she had put herself on the pill. a fewdays later i got a call to call round and she answered the door naked to me. cut a long story short the first time we had sex i came deep in her and did every time there after

aytinch
03-21-2022, 12:38 AM
It's a no for me. Although, i never wore a condom till after i was married (21yo) with any of my partners. With my first few girlfriends we employed the pull out method.

The girl i lost my virginity with was only 14 at the time and not on the pill or anything. I was 16.

later on i had another girlfriend who was a catholic and refused to go on the pill. the number of times i almost blew inside was frightening now i think of it as we used to fuck all the time and it's about the only thing we did together. i always delayed till the last possible second before withdrawing and i'm sure that one of the last times we fucked i came inside a little before whipping it out.

The first time i came inside a woman was with my wife while we were dating because her girlfriend got her on the pill as soon as we started going out. I think my eyes rolled back into my head and fireworks were shooting out of my arse when it finally happened! :emmersed:

pzmking
09-16-2022, 06:42 PM
My first time, I didn't cum tho I tried. My stamina actually worked against me back then. I could stay hard for 20 minutes (oh how I miss those days lol). The truth was I only had sex with her because the opportunity arose and I took it but she wouldn't have been my first choice of a sex partner. She was attractive but not really my type. It was a free sex opportunity to lose my virginity and I took it. My second time, was with a different girl who I was really hot for. I definitly wanted her and she let me cum inside her. That was one helluva load. Turned her pussy into one fat, creamy eclair.