PDA

View Full Version : Sybian Cougar

groomleader
02-03-2022, 03:01 PM
I yawned, Mr. Dean's math class was another boring grind. The only thing that really happened, that brought me into the circle, was Kirsten Jensen got herself reprimanded for whispering to her friends causing Jordan Mathers to giggle.

After class, I caught up with my best friend, Lisa Heinzman, talking with the two of them, along with Sarah Jones, who is not in our math class. Jordan was saying something about her initiation.

Kirsten said, "Oh yeah, you were right, she's really something!"

Lisa replied, "Yeah, when it happened to me, I just knew I had to tell everyone about it, in fact, I was encouraged to. God, I've never had an experience like that!"

Intrigued, I asked, "What is it, can I see it, can I try it?"

"Definitely," replied Lisa.

"What is it, I wanna know, what is it?" I pestered, my voice getting whiny.

The bell for the next class sounded, and Lisa said, "Janey, I'll tell you later," and she hurried off to her next class.

Finally, at the end of classes, I talked to Lisa alone.

"Okay, you know about the Brinkman place?"

"Yeah, that big old mansion that's two blocks away from my house."

"That's the one. It was bought, and the owner has shall we say, an attraction to girls our age."

"Hold on just a minute, some dirty old man wants to use his house to molest a bunch of 16-year-old girls?"

"Hang on for a sec. It's not a man, it's a woman. Okay, here's some of what went on. Kirsten was walking by on her way home and met the new owner, Brooke Morrison. She looks to be about 45, Kirsten said she looks like a cougar, and she stopped to say Hi. Kirsten said the way her eyes went all over her body made her feel all tingly and hot. She invited Kirsten inside and poured out some lemonade. It was a hot day, and Kirsten drank hers down pretty quickly. After a few minutes, she started to feel funny, a bit drowsy and pretty horny."

"I went to visit Brooke Morrison after Kirsten told it to me, and I was offered the lemonade, and just like Kirsten, I got that drowsy and very horny feeling. When she smiled, took my hand, and led me on, just like Kirsten, I was ready for anything."

I was on the edge of my seat, and I said, "What, what is it is, Tell Me!"

Lisa said, "That's as far as I can tell you. We promise to not reveal the whole story. This is as far as Kirsten went, she said you have to be ready for anything, the anticipation, the wondering is part of the build-up. Trust me, you won't regret it."

Frustrated, but intrigued as hell, I decided I HAD to experience whatever it was.

The next day found myself wandering by her house. No school today, and I hoped she was watching and waiting for one of us to walk by. Fortunately, she was.

At the "Good Morning" behind me, I stopped and turned. There she was, she may have been 45, but she was really hot. Tight shorts, no visible panty lines, a tight tube top that held up a hefty cargo, at least a 36D maybe even bigger, the nipples were stiff and making their presence known against the fabric. Her face was unlined and smooth, giving me a sexy smile, and her clear blue eyes were full of heat.

"Hello, it's good to meet you, I'm Brooke Morrison, do you live near here?"

I replied, "Yes I do, I'm Janey Sommers, I live just two blocks away, it's nice to meet you, Brooke."

"It's nice to meet you too Janey, it's hot today, would you like to come in and have some nice cold lemonade?"

"I'd love it, thank you."

I followed her inside, and it was quite a place. The inside had been rehabbed and restored to its former glory. She led me to the kitchen and in a few moments, a tall glass of lemonade was before me. Knowing what was to occur made my curiosity unbearable, and no matter what, I had to have it satisfied. It took a little time before the glass was empty, and we chatted for a few minutes. Just like Lisa, I could feel the drowsiness, and my pussy became a raging storm of lust-fueled heat.

Brooke came over and sat next to me, her hand reached down and stroked along the inside of my thigh. I let out a purr of pleasure, my skin tingled to her touch.

"Bet you are feeling incredibly horny, aren't you Janey? Would you like to experience something that you've never felt before?"

Unable to resist, I cooed, "Yes, oh yes, I am so ready."

She gave me warm smile, took me by the hand, and led me downstairs. A hallway led to the right, and at the first door, she stopped, opened it, and led me in. Flipping on a light switch, she showed me what awaited. I took a moment to register what I was looking at.

It was a half-barrel shape, covered with black vinyl. The words Sybian was on the end of the barrel facing towards me, and I could see a bump rising up from the top of the half-circle.

Brooke purred, "This is a Sybian, the ultimate in female pleasure. You will feel sensations like you've never felt before. You want it, don't you?"

The stimulant was making me hornier than I'd ever felt before, and Brooke started to gently strip me, kissing here and there, making my body thrum with eagerness. She led me over, and asked "Are you still a virgin?"

My face red, I admitted, "No, I had an ex-boyfriend bust me open."

"Okay, this should be just the right size to start out with then." As she fitted in the attachment, she said, "It's 5.25 inches long x 1.7 inches wide."

Once done, she cooed, "Just to make it even more exciting, let's attach these."

I looked, wide-eyed, as she brought out two ankle restraints, and a set of 2 nipple clamps, joined by a silver chain.

"These are designed to wrap around your ankles, and the clip fits into this eyelet here, and many women, myself included, find the sensation of being restrained while riding is mind-bending hot. The nipple clamps can be adjusted, and it will make your body sizzle. Your classmates loved it, too. But, if you are uncomfortable with the idea, you can just say so, and we can put the restraints away."

No way was I going to wimp out, and I said, "Do it, I want it all!"

"Then climb aboard, and get set for the best ride of your life!"

I did so and settled myself down, I let the dildo penetrate me, and I let out a gasp as it spread me open, Mmmm, it felt so good. I felt Brooke wrap the cuffs around my ankles, they were made of soft leather filled with a fleece lining, and I heard the clicks as they were clipped to the eyelets. I tested them, they had only a slight give, and essentially I was chained to the Sybian until it was done with me. I watched, wide-eyed, as she brought the clamps to my nipples, they were rock hard and stiff with excitement. They clamped my nipples, and Brooke adjusted them so they gripped at my tits, but didn't squash them.

She took a small box, and cooed, "I'm going to control the vibrations and the twirls."

She stripped naked, and I drank in the vision of her full curved body, the big breasts rose up proudly, and the superbly curved hips, her pussy was waxed and fully bald, just like mine, seeing her so exposed made me even hotter.

She seated herself a few feet in front of me and flicked the switch marked "vibration," smiling at me as I felt the sensation between my thighs.

"Mmmm, Mmmmm, that feels so nice."

I started to ride, my eyes were heavy-lidded as I rocked my hips, taking the vibrations then pressing down against the flesh-colored ridge that was up between the top of my pussy lips. The nipple clamps made my boobs a giant erogenous zone, sensations were surging from my clamped nipples right to my pussy.

"Oooooh my god, that's so good," I purred, rocking and rolling my hips as the dildo vibrated up inside me.

"If you like that, you'll love this," Brooke cooed.

I felt the dildo start to rotate, holy fuck, it was swirling around, god, I was heading for sexual nirvana. I wiggled on the machine, the vibrations inside were sending bolts of pleasure surging, and Brooke turned up the vibrations.

"Open your eyes baby."

I did so, and Brooke had her thighs spread wide, and she was masturbating, just 4 feet away from me.

"Every time I watch a sweet girl riding the Sybian, I have to get myself off. Do you like watching me playing with myself, while you get off?" she cooed.

I licked my lips and nodded, the rush of sensations was making my body fire with pleasure. The rotations were starting to feel amazing, my moans started to fill the room. I could feel the orgasm racing up, so fast, my pussy clamped down on the dildo, I was making circles on the vibrating ridge with my distended clit, my cries of orgasm filled the room.

Brooke purred, "That's good, mmmm, so good" as she watched me in the midst of orgasmic rapture. She was wiggling her body, her nipples were stiff and rock hard, and one hand was buried between her thighs, the other one on the controls.

"Keep going baby, gonna turn it up."

I shivered, holy shit, the rotations picked up speed. The dildo inside me turned faster, forcing my inner pussy flesh to move and give with each pass. It made me feel a little like I had to pee, and I glanced down guiltily at the wetness between my legs, wondering if I had.

"Keep riding the wave," Brooke urged, "Feel it all reach for that G Spot explosion."

My eyes closed as the Sybian worked its magic, my pussy had never felt so good. My nipples were swollen, enormous with the rush of sensations the clamps gave. The pleasure was quickly rebuilding, I leaned into the pleasure, opening my eyes, watching Brooke masturbating with a nine-inch dildo, the wet juicy squelches filled the room. My breath came faster and faster.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

My body stiffened, I felt the squeezing urge, and I went over, bearing down, and my first G spot orgasm crashed into me.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" I screamed, my hips bucking, my back arched, my hair flew around me as my head swiveled from side to side. I could feel the juices of my G spot explosion between my thighs.

Dimly, I heard Brooke letting out a shriek as she dildoed herself to orgasm.

Masturbation had never felt as good as it did now, I almost never wanted it to end, but the sensation was at the breaking point.

Brooke dialed the rotation and vibrations down, freed my ankles and when I pulled myself free, I flopped on my back. I was still having mini-shockwaves sizzling deep inside me. I pulled the clamps off my tits and cupped my pussy entrance, trying to get her to calm down.

It took a few minutes before the sensations faded, and Brooke cooed, "Now you know what a Sybian can do, I am sure you will want to visit again. I have another attachment that I think you will love. In the meantime, tell your girlfriends only up to a certain point, just like your friends who came before you did. The building up, the anticipation make it so exciting. I think every woman should feel the pleasure that my Sybian can deliver."

Marlene38EE
02-11-2022, 12:27 PM
Short and very direct, well written and packs a good, solid punch!!
Intriguing title also!

groomleader
03-15-2022, 11:15 AM
Part 02

2A Brooke's POV.

Just after she said goodbye to Janey Hanson and closed the door, Brooke Morrison was back in the Sybian room very quickly. She was wearing just a robe, and that quickly hit the floor. She went over the vision of her full curved body, her big breasts rose up proudly, and the superbly curved hips, her pussy was waxed and fully bald, was something she never tired of seeing. Seeing the dildo attachment that Janey had used still in place, she was eager to have that filling her vaginal vault. Knowing that a teen girl's cream was smeared all over it made her pussy lurch with need.

She quickly squatted over it, poised then thrust down hard, Mmmmm, oh fuck, the sweet impaling, watching the teen girls getting satisfied by her Sybian just drove her wild. Masturbation just damped down the need to get a ride right after.

With the control box in hand, she flicked the vibration switch. "Mmmm, nice," Brooke cooed as she started out, she closed her eyes, rocking her hips against the flesh-colored ride pressing up between her pussy lips, she could feel it nudging against the hood of her clit.

"Ohhh yes, so good," Brooke purred, rocking and rolling her hips, she looked at the box, time for rotation, and she flicked on the switch. She felt the pressure as the dildo began to slowly rotate. The vibration was making the pleasure surge, she turned it up, making the Sybian hum faster.

The sensation was increasing, and Brooke's pussy responded to the buzz of the machine, clamping down on the dildo between her thighs. Riding the Sybian was like a dream come true, she was going to explode so fast! She loved the quick arousal.

She had put the paddled bench in front of her, moaning, she leaned forward slightly and gripped it, her thighs quivering as her orgasm began, her clit making circles over that slick, vibrating ridge.

"Mmmmm, so good," Brooke murmured, wiggling and feeling the shocks of pleasure vibrating her clit.

"More, more," she whispered to herself, turning the rotation switch higher. Oh yes, the dildo inside her turned faster, making her pussy muscles move and give with each pass.

"Keep riding the wave," Brooke cooed to herself, her eyes fluttered as her Sybian worked its magic. She had never had such pleasure, as she had from her Sybian. Her whole body felt as if it were on fire, and the pressure building between her legs was intense. She leaned into it, letting the cock inside her do the work, the rising shake and hum of the machine working once again on her clit. Her breath came faster and faster, and her moans filled the room.

Brooke could feel the rising pressure, oh yes, her G spot was getting the stimulation she needed, and it was like a filling pressure, getting set to explode.

"Fuck, FUCK, FUUUCCCKKK!"

Brooke's body stiffened, her eyes wide and staring, the squeezing urge inside, she tightened up and bore down, Brooke screamed, her back arching, and the G spot explosion stole her breath. She could hear the wet juicy squelch as a pool of sticky wetness formed between her thighs, she rode it, turning the dials down to the minimum, letting the feeling ebb away.

Brooke was a skilled rider, and she was ready for more. Nudging the dials up, she went for another ride, her body sizzling as she started another blissful climb.

It was almost an hour after countless body-shaking explosions of pleasure, before Brooke slid off the Sybian, her pussy still pulsing with the aftershocks. She lay sprawled on the thick carpet, holding her hand over her pubic region, trying to get her wildly stimulated cunt to calm down. After such a marathon ride, it took a while before she could get to her feet.

As she wiped down the saddle, she looked forward to the next lucky rider. She had ordered a new attachment, and she had a feeling that her group of teens when they came over for their second session, was going to like it very much.

2B Jayne's POV

The next day, back in school, I caught up with Kirsten, Lisa, Sarah, and Jordan during the period break, and I happily shared the details of my Sybian pleasure ride. I could see bright eyes, flushed faces, and smiles, as I was explicit, and I could feel my tingly warmth building.

At lunch, we got together, and Lisa brought up the idea.

"I'm sure everyone is as hot and bothered as I am, right?" At our nods, she said, "My house is 2 blocks away, Mom and Dad are at work, let's go there, strip down naked, and stroke our tight pussies, while we all watch each other."

That made my warmth bubble up even more, and we were all in agreement. Lisa led us in, and in the rumpus room, there was deep pile carpeting, and she said, "Right here."

Having shared the details of our exploits, and the fact that we all of us had wantonly pleasured ourselves on a machine while Brooke had watched us and masturbated to our pleasure had burned away any idea of modestly, and clothes started flying off, bras unsnapped, panties shoved down and tossed away.

All of us were eyeing each other up, my friends were a pleasant smorgasbord for the eyes. Kirsten, long auburn hair to the middle of her back, she had a buxom, voluptuous build, hefty 36DD cups, full, curvy hips, and a totally bald pubic region. I bet Brooke had a hell of an explosion watching Kirsten ride.

Lisa was a tall, lithe blonde with deep blue eyes, 32B boobs, a body with a curvy waist, and a smooth-shaven mound. Another pleasant sight to stroke off to.

Sarah was a long-legged redhead a 34C boobs, and a smooth bare mound, with a little fluff of her natural copper-colored curls just above her pussy opening.

Jordan had an hourglass body, big hefty boobs, looked like a 38D. Just like the rest of us, her pussy was shaved clean, those hips had the curves that would turn heads.

I felt their eyes on me, and it made my pussy creamy wet. All 5 of us, totally nude and eager to share our pleasuring styles.

We sat in a circle, our legs spread, and I saw tight pussy lips spread open slightly, mmm, the sight of those juicy entrances made my mouth water.

"Let's do it," Lisa cooed huskily.

We all moved our hands to our pussies and started up. I was really powered up, watching the various styles that my friends employed to coax out those wonderful spasms.

Kirsten liked to fondle her breasts, and toy with her stiff nipples. She slowly slid her hands down, caressing her body, resting her left hand on her lower stomach, gently rubbing back and forth. She dropped her right hand down and immediately inserted her index and middle fingers inside her pussy. She twisted these fingers inside herself so that her right thumb was in a position to commence a circular rotation against her clit. She went slow at first, and gradually increased the speed of her fingers and thumb as she continued on. Once or twice she brought her right hand back up, rubbed some of her juices on her breasts, then slid them back down and inside herself again.

Lisa's right hand at the top of her pussy, her two middle fingers gliding over the slippery hood of her clit again and again, over her enlarged pleasure button. Slow, then a bit faster...then pausing and sliding these same two fingers down to fuck herself, penetrating herself, eagerly. As she became more excited she finger-fucked herself with more enthusiasm.

Sarah's fingers were tucked snugly inside herself, as her thumb worked over her clit. Her eyes were closed, and she was gently pumping her hips upwards, cooing softly.

Jordan was pumping two fingers in and out, and her other hand was stroking softly at her clit, gasps and soft moans were filling the room to our self-pleasuring.

I was working myself over, two fingers driving into my pink hole, while I gently nudged at the hood of my clit, coaxing that orgasm button to come out and play. My moans increased, and the sound of hot squishes, as flying fingers frantically plunged in and out of hot, sopping pussies joined in. It really added fuel to the fire, I was sizzling with lust as I stuffed my fingers in, pumping with a frantic need to cum.

Lisa gasped, "I am really close, I can't hold off much longer!"

Sarah panted, "I'm almost there, oh god!"

Kirsten moaned, "Yes, I want to cum so hard!"

Jordan joined in, "I am so ready, fuck it feels so good!"

I purred "Okay, girls, let's go for it, take a deep breath, and let fly!"

It took less than a minute, Jordan went over the edge first. I watched as her furiously flying fingers brought on her orgasm. Her body froze for a moment and then she let loose. Her face went into contortions...her toes curled...she shuddered from the intensity of her climax, she groaned, "nnnnnnggggghhhhh", and her body started to shake and writhe on the carpet, making her big hefty boobs bounce as she tumbled into orgasm.

Watching Jordan's body tumble into orgasmic bliss set Sarah and Lisa off at precisely the same instant. Their cries of orgasmic joy set me off, the first spasm gripped my body, it literally lifted my body off the carpet...one long, wrenching spasm, the intensity of it tore a wordless animal cry from deep inside. I was gasping, moaning, grunting, finger fucking myself like a lust-driven animal. Knowing that my friends were watching me in the grip of a body-shaking, full bore orgasm drove me on, my eyes rolled back in my head as that first spasm was followed by more power-filled spasms, shaking me to the core.

The orgasmic cries of Kirsten filled the air, I was watching, drinking my fill as Kirsten shook and shuddered on the carpet. I thought the last spasm had shaken me when a few more welled up, not as wrenching, these were like a wave of pleasure, I slumped down, gasping for breath, my body wrung out, giddy. The orgasmic cries of my friends started to wane, as they reached their completions.

I looked around the room, five 18-year-old girls, naked and having masturbated wildly to each other's gazes. Having bared all to each other, I knew that we would never look at each other the same way. And that idea did not displease me.

We languished, not eager to break the spell until we had to, then quickly got dressed and made our way back to school. Along the way, Kirsten asked me, "Janey, you get to pick the next Sybian rider, who do you have in mind?"

I replied, "Lara Wilder, she's always boasted about how she'd be up for anything, and let's see if she's got what it takes to ride the Sybian."

Jordan said, "Once she's calmed down and sexed up by the lemonade, I think that will be no problem. I know I sure was ready for anything!"

I looked around, seeing the flush on our faces. The thought of Lara, writhing and shuddering on the Sybian, had us all thinking pleasant thoughts of when it would be time for our second ride.

groomleader
05-06-2022, 02:16 PM
Part 03

Lara was up for it, the mystery aspect had her hot and eager. The next day, she had that well fucked glow about her, and just like us, the Sybian had driven her to a whole new plane of pleasure. Her voice was husky as she told us about it.

"When Brooke led me into the room and showed me what awaited, that black, rounded half-moon machine, I knew what it was. My cousin had been talking about female pleasure machines, and she was saving up her salary to buy one of her own, she showed me a video of some hot redhead riding, and if the expressions of bliss on her face and her loud howls of pleasure were real, damn, it looked amazing."

"In just a few moments, there I was, bare ass naked, in a neighbor's house, ready to ride a machine that would fuck my brains out."

"Brooke cooed, "Climb on up here, sweetie, you'll love it.' ”

"She showed me the nipple clamps, and the ankle restraints, saying that all of you had tried it and loved it, and I knew I had to also."

"Eager to find out if it was as good as the video seemed to suggest, I was straddling the machine, I settled myself down, I let the dildo penetrate me, and I let out a gasp as it spread me open, Mmmm, it felt so good. I felt Brooke wrap the cuffs around my ankles, as they were clipped to the back of the Sybian. I watched, wide-eyed, as she brought the clamps to my nipples, they were rock hard and stiff with excitement. Mmmmm, getting my nipples clamped, just enough pressure to feel it, but not squash them, made my tits longer and harder than ever. "

"Brooke's eyes were full of hot lust, as she cooed, 'Enjoy it all.' "

"She seated herself a few feet in front of me and, just as naked as I was, her thighs spread wide, flicked the switch marked 'vibration,' smiling at me as I felt the sensation between my thighs."

"My moans quickly rose up, I started to ride, it was so fucking amazing. I was rocking back and forth, those little nubs on the pad rubbed my clit every time I moved. The nipple clamps made my boobs a giant erogenous zone, sensations were surging from my clamped nipples right to my pussy."

"I thought this was wild enough, but when she flipped on the rotations, I almost couldn't believe it, this was the Cadillac of female toys. I purred, rocking and rolling my hips as the dildo swirled around inside my wet, squishy pussy."

"And there was Brooke, her eyes full of lust masturbating as she watched me getting supremely fucked. I could feel the swelling sensation between my thighs, I threw my head back, feeling the surging of my impending orgasm, and as Brooke turned up the dials for more, I could feel the rushing of climax coming at me."

"Brooke growled, 'Cum, cum all over my Sybian, cum for me, fuck, fuck, FUCK!' and I saw her body start to shudder as she frigged herself. I was going to cum so fucking hard, and I let out a scream of raw, sexual pleasure as I exploded, feeling the hot gushing of my juices pooling beneath me, the turning dildo and throbbing vibrations making me feel like I was having a full-body orgasm!"

"Before I was done, she told me to stay with it as she turned the dials down, then back up, and I felt the rise to orgasm begin again, and I went flying over, howling with pleasure as I was once again rocked to the core. God, it's a masturbation dream, I can't wait to do it again."

As Lara finished her tale of her first time Sybian ride, I could see all of us were wildly turned on. When Lisa suggested that we enjoy a lunchtime stroke session, with now 6 of us, at her house, we were all more than ready, and we made the house rock, masturbating wildly, howling and shrieking with orgasmic ecstasy.

Now it was Lara's turn to choose the next rider, and her choice had us raise a few eyebrows.

"Samantha Carlson, the meek-looking bookworm?" I asked.

Lara smiled and said, "Yeah, she looks like the least likely, but trust me, once she's out of school and stripped-down, she becomes so lust-driven, you'd hardly recognize her. On a sleepover, she made moves on me, bold, eager moves, and once I let her have her way, holy shit, two hours later, I was sprawled out, my body alive with pleasure, as Samantha was sitting on my face, feeding her sizzling pussy to my eager tongue. She had used me as a fuck doll, fingering each other, rubbing our cunts together then sixty-nining each other, we enjoyed each other's bodies multiple times, cumming over and over. Yeah, she'll be ready for it."

After Samantha's visit, she told us all about how much she enjoyed it, and we had another girl for our lunchtime masturbation session. Out of the twelve 18-year-olds in our class, that Sybian found its way between the thighs of 10 of us. The other two, Shelly Harwick and Tiffany Smith, were big-mouthed sluts, who would no doubt blab about it, and blow the whole deal. Now that the 10 of us were Sybian riders, I was eagerly looking forward to whatever Brooke had in store for us.

After Kirsten, Lisa, and Sarah had gotten their second ride and warmed me up by saying how fucking hot the new attachment was, it was my turn.

Brooke welcomed me with a smile, and this time, no need for the lemonade, I was virtually dripping as she led the way. The Sybian waited for me, and as I drew closer, I could see the new attachment. My breath caught, and I felt the throbbing between my thighs. It had two cock-shaped dildos curved up from the base, one right in front of the other. The one in the back was thinner and had a more angled curve. That was the one that would go into my ass, my virgin ass.

I was almost in a daze as Brooke stipped me down, then got herself just as bare as me. She led me over and got me in the squatting position.

"Now, let's get that tight little asshole all ready."

I felt a drizzle of slick lube and a finger spreading it all around the tight hole, and a finger slid into my ass. The finger went around, and when it withdrew, Brooke spread a helping of lube up and down the dildo that was meant for my ass. After my ankles were locked into position, and my nipples clamped, she helped me by aiming the cocks as she guided my body down, making sure they were correctly lined up.

I felt the thick one slide easily into my wet pussy, but the virgin tightness of my asshole was not going to give so easily. I felt Brooke's hands spreading my ass as far as possible, and I rocked, enjoying the feel of my pussy taking in the dildo, and I felt the stretch, slowly easing the head of the slender dildo into my ass. I bit my lip, stay with it, take it, and ahhh, the dildo head propped past that tight ring, and I slowly slithered down the rest of the way.

Brooke took her usual position, spread her legs for my view, and cooed, "How does it feel, sweetie?"

"Fucking fantastic," I gasped, wiggling down onto the base and rubbing my clit over the ridge. If it felt this good now… what was going to happen when she turned it on?

"Let's make it feel even better, then."

Brooke started it, nudging the vibration up a few notches. I moaned, my eyes rolling back in my head as I sank into the pleasure. Both of them were vibrating, and the dildo in my ass was sending chills of erotic pleasure up my spine. I felt so filled, both holes stuffed with a dildo, and the sensation was beyond measure. Then the rotations started.

"Oh fuck, holy fuck!" I cried as the rotations started.

The dildo in my pussy was rotating, only the one in my pussy rotated, but the cock in my ass was curved sharply, pressing through the thin membrane and rubbing up against the dildo as it turned inside of my pussy, creating an incredible sensation with every pass. I rocked against the machine, my eyes wide open as I watched Brooke starting to play with her body as she watched me get the ride of my life.

"Oh God, I love it in my ass!" I cried, my eyes glazed, "It's so fucking good!"

The cock in my ass was fucking incredible, I couldn't believe the intense rush of both holes being reamed. I moaned loudly as Brooke turned the rotation up, the cock in my pussy passed against the pressure of the cock shoved up my ass. My pussy was a wet pulse between my thighs, my ass stretched and taut, the sensation building quickly, and I screamed as I exploded, my body felt like it was going to fly apart.

"Oh baby," I whimpered, "It's so good… I can't stand it…"

"Yes you can," Brooke murmured, turning down the intensity until it was a gentle purr against my sex, "go with it, sweetie."

"Oh god, ohhhhhhhh" I moaned, picking up on the rhythm, rocking atop the Sybian, I felt so wanton, so wicked, just a horny little slut who was getting the fucking of a lifetime. I could feel the sensation building again, god, this was a dream machine, and I went over again, shrieks filling the room, Brook urged me on, and I kept on riding.

Time lost all meaning, I exploded, over and over, until I felt like I was made of jelly, and Brooke helped me off the Sybian, took me to a side room, and lay me down on a soft bed.

"Have a little sleep sweetie," Brooke cooed, bending down to give me a lingering kiss on the lips. When she pulled back, I saw her warm gentle smile as she withdrew, and left the room.

Exhausted from the rushes of orgasm, I spiraled down and in mere moments, I was out like a light.

groomleader
05-30-2022, 08:47 AM
Part 04

4A - Brooke's POV

Brooke padded back into the room and saw the Sybian waiting for her, and she was more than ready. After watching Janey getting the ride of her life, masturbation had just slightly calmed down her needy cunt. Getting a hot long ride right after her latest teen girl had ridden it always make her explode.

She took the control box and swung into position. The dildos were gleaming with the lube and the juices, and she smiled. They had more than enough slipperiness for her, and she quickly had her ankles locked into position, and she let out a purr of lust as she applied the nipple clamps to her swollen, reddened tits. Brooke felt that thick dildo slide easily into my wet pussy, and she nudged her asshole against the other dildo, her hands spread her cheeks, she wiggled and rocked a bit, and ah, there, right there, and Brooke slowly slithered down the rest of the way down.

Mmmmm, mmmmmm, god, being double stuffed was fucking amazing, and she had even turned on the vibrations yet. She started it, turning the vibration up a few notches. Mmmm, oh fuck, Brooke moaned, her eyes flared wide as she sank into the pleasure. The dildo in her ass was sending bolts of pure pleasure racing at her creaming cunt.

Now for the topping, she thought as she turned the rotations on, and nudged that up a few notches.

Brooke squealed as the dildo in her pussy started rotating. When it rubbed against the dildo in her ass, the sensation was like nothing else on earth, it was beyond incredible. Brooke rocked against the machine, pressing her clit down on the massaging pad, her eyes wide and staring as she got the supreme ride that watching her teens get always fired her up too.

Mmmmmm, so fucking good, god she loved getting it in her ass. Both holes being reamed were amazing, and she turned the rotations up, letting our more lust-filled squeals. The dildo in her cunt was passing faster against the pressure of the sharp curvature of the dildo shoved up her ass. Brooke could feel the quickly building rush, and she let out a scream of pure sexual pleasure as her orgasm exploded inside her like a bomb, her body rocking wildly while her tits shook like a bowl of jelly.

Brooke turned down the intensities as she let her body ride the sweet downward glide. It did not take long before she turned them back up, rocking atop the Sybian as the dildo rammed her cunt and ass while the pad vibrated her tingling clit.. She exploded again, then just let it keep going, and she felt like she was being pummeled over and over, orgasms exploding inside her until she finally reached her limit. She pulled herself off and flopped back, gasping like a racehorse, her body trembling with mini aftershocks.

After lingering in the twilight of afterglow, she pulled herself together, took the attachments and put them in the container filled with disinfectant, and went to wake Janey up.

Part 4B - Janey's POV

I was having a wonderful dream, a decided exciting tickling between my legs. I reached down and felt a head between my legs, and a warm, wet tongue starting to slide up and down my labia lips. The excitement started to tatter my sleep, and I rose from the nap to discover I was feeling exactly what I thought in my dream.

Brooke heard my startled gasp, and she paused, looked up at me with a beaming smile, and said, "Welcome back Janey, did you enjoy your nap?"

"Brooke, what, what..." I trailed off.

"Well, I'm going to eat your sweet peach."

"Why me?" I grunted.

"Oh sweetie, it's not just you. Kirsten, Lisa, Sarah, and Jordan have all gotten the same loving after their second ride, and they loved it. Just like you are going to love it. We've bared our bodies to each other, watched each other in the grip of orgasm, so let's do what I feel is the natural next step, sharing our bodies."

She gently parted my lips and ran two long broad strokes over my opening, which was getting creamy wet with my juices.

"Of course, I won't force you. If you don't feel up to it, you can say no. But judging by the wet gush of your juices, I'd guess you want to say yes, if you want it, just say yes."

I looked down, the sight of Brooke's sexy nude body between my thighs, her mouth inches from my cunt, so ready to orally pleasure me, I moaned with pleasure and purred, "Yes, oh yes."

"Oh yes, baby, you are going to love what one lady can do to another."

Turning her attention back to my pussy, it took very little time before Brooke had me pinned to the bed, feasting on my hot, shimmering pink hole. Brooke was giving me her best lick job. I was in heaven, the way she burrowed her face in, her tongue swirling wildly, the sounds of hot licking and slurping rose in volume. I reached down, cradling Brooke's head against my pussy, letting out gasps and moans of pleasure.

"Mmmm, so good Brooke, so good, shove a finger up my ass, finger bang my tight pucker, make me cum lover!"

The sounds of groans and cries of pleasure increased, as Brooke swirled her middle finger through my wetness, running her finger down over my taint, poised, and my loud cry of pleasure rose as Brooke's finger drove in, as far as she could go. She started to finger fuck my sweet tight asshole, eager to make me explode.

I clutched at the headboard with both hands, moaning with her my thrown back in ecstasy. Oh yeah, Brooke was a natural at cunt licking, I was rocking her hips, fucking Brooke's mouth, whimpering and moaning. My body was quivering, breasts heaving up and down, my body tensing up, reaching for my orgasm.

It all came together, I gasped, "Oh fuck, gonna make me do it, you sexy cunt licker, yes, yes, EEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

My shriek filled the room, and a rush of juices poured out, giving Brooke a hot juicy facial. After Brooke had licked the last spasm from my juicy heat, she slithered up my body, coming face to face, our mouths clung to each other, and I was getting a rich taste of my pussy. We lay back, floating on the afterglow.

Brooke purred, "How did you like that baby?"

"It felt fantastic, I loved it."

"Would you like to taste my sweet peach?"

The idea of licking my first pussy made my insides churn with lust, and I cooed, "Yes, oh yes."

"Staying laying back baby, and let me bring my pussy to you."

I felt a thudding jolt of excitement as Brooke took the position, squatting just above my face. Brooke's smooth, bald pussy was hovering just above my face. I could see the tight pink lips, the idea that my tongue was going to part those lips and tastes her essence really had me wound up, it made my mouth water.

Brooke's body looked amazing from that vantage point, her lush curvaceous figure, the gentle swell of her belly, above that, her 36D boobs stood up proudly, her nipples were rock-hard, sexy swollen nubs.

"Go ahead sweetie, you made my cunt so wet and so eager, I need your hot tongue!"

Brooke reached down and parted her lips, I could see all the hot, wet excitement, Brooke's sex was right there. The pink inner flesh glistened moistly as it clung and then separated viscidly. I could see Brooke's smile of desire as she held her pussy lips open so that her soft wet inner folds were completely revealed in a tantalizing, pinkly shimmering display.

To see that sweet pink hole so close made my mouth water, and the next instant I reached up, looped my hands over her hips, and guided her down to my waiting mouth.

Brooke settled herself down as my tongue parted the seam, and slid inside. Brooke's purr of pleasure sounded, I moaned deep and low in my throat as I tasted her juices for the first time. Mmmmmm, the taste was exotic and slightly spicy, unlike anything I had ever tasted before. Fired up with the taste, and eager to please, I nuzzled contentedly against her sweet pink velvet, my tongue sliding up and licking at the delicate coral lips. The sounds of Brooke's coos and purrs of pleasure urged me on, and my tongue started to nudge at the hood of her clit, coaxing that personal orgasm button to rise to my mouth.

Brooke moaned, "Yes, oh yes, finger my ass, lick my clit, make me cum baby!"

Happy to do so, I poised a finger then drove it up that tight back door, and her loud cries of pleasure kept me revved up with the need to make her explode. Finger buggering that tight asshole while servicing Brooke's sweet cunt while she was riding my face made me wild with rebuilding lust. I wanted to make her explode, flood my face, I wanted to drink deeply of her juices, and I started to lash and swab at her stiff, bulging clit.

Brooke's loud cries of pleasure sounded, and she writhed wildly atop my mouth, she was seconds away from exploding.

"Oh yes, cunt licking sweet teen, gonna make me explode, yes, yes FUCK!"

Brooke's voice rose to a shriek, and she writhed wildly against my face, I could feel her ass pulsing with orgasm, her pussy pouring out a river of juices for me to drink down, god, the taste of her essences flooded my mouth, and I felt her hand reach down, fingers flicking at my clit, and I screamed into the wet, soupy heat as I had been balanced on the edge of orgasm, my body shaking as my quivering pussy spasmed hard in the grip of orgasmic release.

We flopped down, and I felt my body held close to Brooke, Mmmmm, that felt so nice, and I brought my arms around her to hold her close also.