PDA

View Full Version : Cuckold Fantasies inspired by the erotic stories on illustratedinterracial.com

aytinch
03-21-2022, 04:58 AM
Pub Night Pickup
-------------------

One night my wife, Leanne, and I were watching a Netflix movie where the lead characters were a black male and white female. Part way through the movie there was a torrid sex scene where the guy ravished the woman after he seduced her.

I could tell Leanne was getting turned on so I asked her if she was enjoying the scene? She responded by saying she wished she was that woman. I asked if she'd really like to fuck a black guy and she said that if the guy looked like that actor, then she'd drop her panties quicker than I could blink!

"Well you know what they say" I laughed, "Once you go black..."

Later while we were in bed, she turned to me out of the blue and said, "You know what, we should go to a bar so I can pick up a black guy to fuck my brains out." I looked at her. "Honey, the only pub we ever go to is O'Malley's, that Irish Pub down the road. And it's in the whitest suburb in the city" I laughed, "What are the chances of a black guy showing up there?"

"It could happen" she said looking annoyed before rolling over and switching off her lamp. I laughed again and said, "Ok, I'll make you a deal. If a black guy shows up at O'Malley's, then you can bring him home and bang him." I then rolled over and turned off my own lamp.

Several weeks go by and I had forgotten all about that conversation. Then one night at the pub, Leanne started looking at me with a strange look on her face. "What?" i asked puzzled. She just nodded in the direction of the bar. Shifting to look over my shoulder I saw two black guys standing at the bar.

Turning back to Leanne, she looked at me and laughed, "You remember our deal, right?"

"Yeah, i remember" I said, "although I wasn't serio..." but I was wasting my breath, she was already up and walking towards the table that they were now sitting at. When she got to the table, she introduced herself and after a few seconds, they offered her a seat. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but while she was talking both of the guys looked in my direction and laughed. A couple of minutes later, she walked back and I wondered if maybe they hadn't been interested?

"Come on. let's go." she said. "They are going to wait a while, then meet us at our place." I wasn't surprised though, who in their right mind was going to knock back an offer like that from a hot blonde with big tits like my wife?

On the way out we bumped into a work colleague of mine who asked us to join his wife and he.

"Hi Tony, Hi Brenda" i said, "sorry, but we were just leaving."

"Who were those black guys you were talking to, Leanne?" asked Brenda.

Leanne quickly replied, "Just a couple of college friends of my brother Steven. They play football together."

"Well we gotta go" I said and we rushed out the door.

Sure enough, fifteen minutes after we got home, there was a knock at the door. I opened it and in walked two very big, very muscled, black guys standing at over six foot tall. "This is my husband, Chris" Leanne said gesturing towards me "and this is Jamal & Ben." she said gesturing towards them. "I hope you don't mind if he watches?" she asked them.

"Nah, it's all good" said Ben.

"Well let's get started" Leanne said and with that, she grabbed Ben's arm and led him towards the bedroom. Damn she was horny!

Once in the bedroom, she dropped to her knees and got Jamal and Ben's cocks out. Their dicks were big, veiny and uncircumcized. They looked huge and they weren't even hard yet! Leanne wasted no time in getting them into her mouth. Leading them to the bed, she started worshiping their cocks, looking up at them with her blue eyes as she deep throated till it made her gag. She looked hot as she sat with her legs spread wide on the bed, her bright orange dress gathered around her waist and her saturated, white panties on show.

"Hot damn she can suck" said Jamal.

"Yeah, this is one hot slut" replied Ben.

Leanne moaned loudly. She absolutely loves dirty talk and Ben calling her a slut just made her hotter. Jacking them both with her tiny hands, she encouraged them to treat her rough and call her filthy names.

When Jamal forced his cock down her throat and grunted, "Take every inch you white slut", she actually came. By the time they were ready to cum, my beautiful wife's face was covered in her own saliva and she had tears running down her cheeks from taking their monster cocks deep in her throat.

"Oh shit, get ready to swallow my nut you white whore" Ben said as he blew his load down the back of her throat. Pulling back, she made a show of swallowing it all. Jamal then crammed his cock deep in her throat before she'd even had time to take a breath. When he came, she choked down as much as she could but some came out of the corners of her mouth where it wrapped around his thick shaft.

"Wow, that was a lot of jizz" Leanne said as she caught her breath. "Let me clean up a little, then I want you both to fuck me good and hard."

When she came back from the bathroom, Leanne climbed up on the bed and got between Ben and Jamal. Their cocks were ready to go and I spent the next hour with my dick in my hand, watching them fuck her every way you could imagine.

"Give me that black cock" my wife cried out as Ben was fucking her.

"Damn this slut got a tight pussy" he said.

Leanne offered her mouth to Jamal and he honored that offer by burying his cock in the back of her throat. "Tongue my balls you white bitch" he grunted as he grabbed her roughly by the hair. Leanne's eye rolled back and she screamed as another orgasm hit her.

"Fuck that white slut" I hissed stroking my cock harder.

"Use me" she moaned. "oh god, use me..."

Flipping her over on top of him, Jamal stabbed his fat cock into her pussy, while Ben moved behind her and pressed his cock against her arsehole. Leanne looked over her shoulder with a worried look on her face. She'd done anal before, but never with such a big cock. Ben didn't give her any time to protest though and shoved it all inside her in one movement. Leanne threw her head back as if to scream but nothing came out as the two black bulls double teamed her hot, white arse.

"Aww fuck, I'm gonna nut!" exclaimed Jamal. I was about ready to blow too. "Cum inside her." i groaned. "Fill her pussy with cum."

My wife looked at me and started to stammer, "Chris, I'm not on the p..." but whatever she was saying was cut short by Jamal rapidly thrusting his big black cock into her from underneath. "Take it" he grunted again, "take my nut you white slut."

She couldn't have done anything about it anyway as Ben was still buried in her arse, pinning her onto Jamal's pulsing cock. "Oh god yes" my wife screamed, "I'm cummingggggggggggggg!"

Ben rolled off her and Leanne fell backwards onto the bed. As she lay there coming down from one of the best orgasms of her life, Ben slid his meaty shaft back into her sopping cunt. "I've got more black seed for your married white pussy, you fucking cheating whore." he hissed.

Soon my wife was cumming again and screaming, "Yes, give me your black cum, fill my cunt with your black cum!"

As Ben filled her up, he looked at me and smiled, "I'm gonna knock this slut up. You gonna be raising my kid..." My cock finally burst and i shot thick ropes of cum up onto my belly and chest. I'd never cum so hard.

Eight months later while watching TV, I looked over at Leanne rubbing her hands over her very pregnant belly. "Don't give me that look," she said shaking her head, "You're the one who told them to cum inside me... and you're the one who is going to explain to our family and friends why I am having a black baby!"

"Fuck" i whispered while smiling awkwardly...

The End.

groomleader
03-21-2022, 07:29 AM
Great story! I enjoyed it!

aytinch
03-23-2022, 03:31 PM
Thanks. I'm intending to post my adaptations of their stories under this thread. Just need to find the time...

aytinch
03-25-2022, 04:11 PM
Great story! I enjoyed it!

Thanks.

I’m intending to post more adaptations from their erotic comics under this thread. The trick will be trying to make them a little different as they all run along the same theme. Just need to find the time to write them up…

aytinch
03-29-2022, 07:19 AM
Thanks. I intend to add more adaptations of stories from their erotic comics.

aytinch
03-29-2022, 07:27 AM
Pakistani Taxi Man Takes My Drunken Wife
----------------------------------------

My name is Phil. I'm an average guy, 45 years old, 5'9", slightly balding with no outstanding features. Married once already at 22 years old, I was divorced just a year later.

After 22 years on my own with only a few girlfriends here and there, I really hit the jackpot when I met my second wife at a church function. Trish is 25 years old, 5'2", with slim build and nice sized breasts, shoulder length blonde hair and deep blue eyes. I don't know what she saw in me, but i feel like the luckiest guy in the world, every time i wake up with her beside me.

We had been invited to a party on the other side of town and we decided to call a cab so that we could both have a drink and enjoy ourselves. I ordered the cab to collect us at 6pm and pre-booked to be picked back up at around 1am.

The cab arrived and it was driven by an old Pakistani man around 60 years old. His hair and beard were grey and he had a large belly. My wife later remarked what an ugly man he was. As we drove along, I noticed him adjust his rear view mirror to look at my wife in the back seat. Trish had noticed as well and covered herself up, putting her hands in her lap.

We arrived at the party and were soon having drinks and chatting with our friends. It was a good party and about midnight I told my wife to slow down on the drinks as it would soon be time to head home. She was really enjoying herself though and said she felt fine.

Just after 1am the cab arrived. Trish was wrecked and passed out as I helped her into the back seat. The night air hit me like a ton of bricks and I started to feel the effects of the booze too. The cab set off and I don't remember much of the ride home.

The cab driver shook me awake, but i was too drunk to walk. He helped me out and walked me to the door. I gave him the key and he let us in. Helping me upstairs to the bedroom, he led me to the big armchair we have in the corner of the room. I fell into it and was asleep again in seconds.

A short while later, I heard a noise and partly opened my eyes to see the cab driver carry my wife in and lay her on the bed. He walked out again and a moment later could hear the front door being closed.

Just as I started to drift off again, the Taxi man appeared at the bedroom door. He moved over to my wife, removed her high heels, then slid his hands up under her dress to pull down her panties. Looking in my direction, he made a show of tossing them to one side. I knew I should say something but no words came out as he eased her to the edge of the bed and pushed her dress up to her waist.

He stood up and started to undress. I looked at Trish lying there with her neatly trimmed bush exposed. We have only been married for just over a year. She is a devout catholic so won't take the pill, but we do use condoms so she doesn't get pregnant. Lying there like she was, she was totally unprotected. I looked back at the Taxi man. He was huge, maybe 110kg and his body was covered in hair. As he dropped his pants, the biggest black cock I've ever seen was hanging halfway to his knee.

He moved over to my wife stroking his now hardening cock. I knew I should stop him, but my own cock was starting to get hard at the thought of this ugly, old Pakistani man having his way with my beautiful wife. I watched as he knelt down between her legs and start to rub his thick fingers up and down my wife's pussy. After just a minute I could actually hear just how wet he was making her.

As buzzed as I was, I knew that if I allowed him to carry on, there would be a good chance he would fuck her and maybe even get her pregnant. But even though this was probably the last chance I had to stop him, I just lay there.

Seconds later it was too late.

I was spellbound as he pushed his hard black cock into my wife. She let out a short gasp as he entered her but didn't wake up. He lay still for a minute as her pussy adjusted to the feel of his cock buried balls deep. From my vantage point, all I could see was her legs protruding out either side of his large body. Then he started to move, slowly pushing himself in and out of my wife.

He was in no hurry as he enjoyed her hot, wet pussy. He fucked her for what must have been about 20min before starting to speed up. I guessed he was getting ready to cum? I knew letting him cum inside her was all kinds of stupid, but deep down I really wanted to watch as he shot his cum deep into her womb...

Lying down on top of her tiny body with his massive frame, he pushed his cock deep into her and held still. With a guttural moan, he tensed up and pumped his potent sperm into her fertile womb. Turning his head towards me, he looked into my eyes and smiled as his cock head pressed against her cervix, delivering it's load.

Slowly he pulled out and stood up. His cock now hanging limply, it glistened with a mixture of her juices and his cum. He pulled Trish's dress back down over her pussy, then moved to the side of the bed to get dressed. Turning to look at me again, he laughed and walked out the door. I waited till i heard the front door close and his cab drive away before crawling out of the armchair and across the floor to my wife. I had to look, so I lifted her dress back to her waist. Her pussy lips gaped open and the old Pakistani man's cum was slowly oozing out. Removing her dress, I shuffled Trish back up the bed and covered her with a sheet, before putting on my PJ's and climbed into bed myself.

We woke up later in the morning and both of us had bad hangovers. My wife looked at me and asked, "I can't remember what happened last night. Did we have sex honey?"

"No", I replied truthfully, "I only remember the Taxi driver helping me into the house, then waking up in the armchair in our bedroom. You were lying on the bed with your panties off and your legs hanging over the edge"

She was quiet for a few moments, then looked at me and said, "I think the Taxi driver must have had sex with me." I asked if she was sure and she said, "Yes, there's sperm inside and outside of me."

We held each other in silence for a while before she finally said, "What will we do if he got me pregnant?" My wife is devout catholic so abortion is out of the question. She looked into my eyes and said, "He is a Pakistani man, the baby will be black!" I just held her and kissed her. "Everything will be alright" I said...

We got dressed and headed down to the kitchen for a strong coffee. I went into the lounge and sat in my armchair to watch some TV. Trish came in and instead of sitting in her chair, she sat in my lap and put her head on my shoulder. I put my arms around her and she quietly asked me, "How do you feel about the Taxi driver having sex with me?"

I didn't say a thing. My cock however, it was saying plenty! It was getting harder by the second as I recalled watching him fucking my wife.

"Are you getting hard?" my wife asked me. "Does it excite you thinking about him having sex with me?"

"Yes" I replied, searching her face for any signs of anger or disappointment. "It does make me feel excited to think of him fucking you and also the possibility of you getting pregnant."

She lay still, her head resting on my shoulder for a few minutes. Then she quietly asked, "Honey, would you like to watch me have sex with him again?"

"Yes" I replied almost a little too quickly, barely able to conceal my excitement. "I think I might still have his contact details from last night. He would probably come to our house if I call him."

I was surprised when she said, "Ok, give him a call now and ask him to come around."

I quickly grabbed my mobile phone and dialed his number. "Do you remember me from last night?" I said after he answered. "I'd like to watch you with my wife again."

"Yes, I will come over. I knew you were watching me fuck your wife" he said. "I thought I might hear from you again."

I told my wife he was coming. She looked at me and I could tell she was nervous. I wondered if she was ovulating?

The Taxi man arrived much faster than I had expected. I let him in and he introduced himself as Ali. As I told him our names, my wife just sat looking at him. She said nothing. He still looked ugly to her, but she had resigned herself to allowing this fat, 60 year old Pakistani man to have his way with her again. I took my wife's hand as she stood and moved her over to Ali, the man I now knew was going to give my devout catholic wife, a black Muslim baby. Ali took her by the hand and led her upstairs to our bedroom.

He was a tall man, roughly 6'2" and towered over her. He held her close and looked down into her eyes as he quietly said, "Undress and lay down on the bed for me." My wife moved like he was in a trance, slowly removing her dress, bra and panties. Ali also undressed. Soon he was naked and climbing onto the bed with my wife.

He looked over at me sitting in the armchair and told me matter of factly, "I am not going to use a condom" then turned to Trish and looked deep into her eyes as he continued, "and I am going to cum inside your wife." Her eyes opened wide as the words left his lips...

"O..okay" I stammered in awe of his brazen confidence. I wanted him to though, I wanted him to flood her cunt with his cum. My cock was hard as a rock by this time thinking about him fucking a black, Pakistani baby into her womb.

My wife looked over to me as I sat with my cock in my hand. She knew there was no going back now. This ugly old Pakistani man was going to father her first born child and it would be black.

There was no foreplay. He just climbed between her legs and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her pussy lips. Soon, she was gasping and moaning as he brought her almost to orgasm before entering her in one long, hard thrust. He lay there deep inside my wife as she cried out while an orgasm ripped through her body. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as he lay on top of her. Ali started moving slowly in and out, my wife moving with him as he got faster and settled into a gentle rhythm. Trish leaned into him and passionately kissed him, to which he responded by kissing her back. I could hear low gasps and groans coming from my wife as Ali's big black cock moved inside her.

Looking at them I could see my tiny white wife had given herself completely to the fat, hairy black man lying on top of her, then man who was intent on only one thing, giving her his baby... and as I watched, I knew that this wouldn't be the last time I would be seeing this, at least until she was pregnant anyway...

The headboard knocked harder against the wall than it ever did when we made love. My wife moaned and curled her toes as she headed towards yet another orgasm, her pussy drooling around Ali's thrusting cock. The old Pakistani man plowed deep into her one last time and grunted as thick +globs of sperm spurted into my wife's unprotected cunt and she came in utter surrender... I joined them in orgasm and fired a thick rope of cum up onto my chest and belly. Trish's wedding ring gleamed bright against his dark skin as he inseminated her helpless catholic womb.

Ali left her on the bed, got dressed and walked out without a word. My wife looked down at her conquered pussy and then up at me. Both of us knew for certain now that our firstborn child was going to be black.

The next day I arrived home from work to find Ali fucking my wife doggy style on our kitchen floor. In fact he returned day after day to fuck my beautiful wife. He fucked her in every room, in every position and always finished by depositing a huge load of black, Pakistani cum in her unprotected womb. Each day my wife met him with more eagerness and less clothing. In time my wife was transformed from the shy catholic girl I married to a black, Muslim man's fuck toy. She would obediently do everything he said, her mind, body and pussy now belonged to him.

Month after month I continued to watch them fuck, even after my wife's belly started to swell when that Pakistani man's seed took root. Around nine months after that fateful Taxi ride to the party, I came home to again find Ali's cab in our driveway. Inside, he was sitting in my armchair with my naked and very pregnant wife sitting in his lap grinding herself onto his cock. His big, calloused hands groped her milk filled breasts as she rode the big black dick that had impregnated her. They came together and in the middle of her orgasm, Trish's waters broke.

Fittingly, Ali drove us to the hospital in his Taxi. The baby was born with no complications, although the colour had the doctor puzzled for a moment. Later, my wife looked at our dark skinned newborn sucking on her pale breast and then quietly smiled at me with a look in her eyes that left me in no doubt that we would be calling the Pakistani cab driver soon for another round trip...

The End

aytinch
03-30-2022, 06:30 AM
Stealthing Stacey
--------------------

My girlfriend Stacey and I had a great relationship. She looked so hot with her long brown hair, smallish tits and a great arse which was tight as a drum. We'd been dating for about 6 months when I asked her to move in with me.

One night after making love, she asked me if i had any fantasies? I told her I had one recurring fantasy that I wished could become a reality... I wanted to see her fuck a black guy. She told me she didn't think she could do it though, so I asked her why? She said even thinking about it made her feel all nasty and slutty and was worried I might look at her in a different way after it was done? I told her how badly I wanted her to try BBC and promised that i would be ok with it.

A couple of weeks went by when one night, while lying in bed after some great sex, Stacey asked me if I was still serious about watching her fuck a black guy? I said yes. "Ok I'll do it for you", she said, "BUT, there are a few conditions."

1) "no kissing."
2) "I want to pick the guy."
3) "he can only fuck me doggy style" and,
4) "he has to wear a condom."

Next day I signed us up to an online hookup service. I uploaded a picture of Stacey in some lingerie to our profile and wrote that we were a married couple looking for a black guy to service my wife. We started getting replies that same day! Over the next week, I showed her several profiles until finally, she reluctantly chose one. I messaged the guy and arranged for him to come to our house on Saturday.

The weekend finally arrived and Stacey sat nervously on the couch with me as we waited for our Black Bull to arrive. He called us as he pulled into our driveway and a look of dread came over Stacey's face. The guy's name was Charles. He came in and introduced himself to Stacey, then gave her a hug. A look of reluctance was still visible on her face and she hesitated a little before hugging him back. Charles asked her if she was ready? Stacey looked at me and I smiled. "I guess so" she said shrugging her shoulders.

I took Stacey by the hand and led her to our bedroom. Charles followed closely behind, getting a good look at her arse as we climbed the stairs. I told Stacey to undress. She looked at me nervously and started to slowly strip off her clothes. Charles stared at her while pushing down his pants, anticipating getting his hands on her tight little arse. Stacey climbed up on the bed and presented herself to our guest. I walked around in front of her as I wanted to watch her face as he buried his cock inside her.

"Do you have a condom on?" she asked looking over her shoulder.

"What?" he replied.

"We aren't doing this until you have a condom on" she continued.

"Oh yeah" he said as he reached into his pants to retrieve the foil packet from his pocket, "Forgot..."

Charles rolled the condom on and stepped closer to Stacey's arse. Gripping her waist with one hand, he quickly rolled the condom back off and dropped it on the floor before either of us noticed. Despite her earlier reluctance, it seemed Stacey was now wet and ready. As he placed the head of his cock against her slick pussy, her body tightened in anticipation of being penetrated by her first black dick. She felt nasty as the thick head began to part her lips. Her tight pussy stretched and strained, causing her to groan involuntarily as it tried to accommodate his big cock.

"STOP!" she cried, "it won't fit." But Charles just kept forcing it in. "P-Please..." she pleaded, her face grimacing.

"Shut it you white Ho!" he spat back at her, "You're gunna get this dick whether you like it or not..."

Charles grabbed her tightly by the waist drove his hips into her. "Ohhhhhh yeah..." he groaned as his cock bumped into her cervix, "Damn your cunt is good!"

Moving to get a better look, I was captivated, watching him thrust in and out of her sopping cunt like a madman. His cock was so big, there must have been at least two or three inches still outside each time he hit home. Before long, it looked like he was starting to lose control.

"Damn it" he grunted, "I'm about to bust." He gripped Stacey's hips hard and unbeknown to either of us, shot his thick, baby making load deep into her unprotected little box.

I wasn't watching as he pulled his dick out, I was looking at Stacey's face, so I missed seeing that he'd been fucking her bareback. She looked amazing though, eyes wide open like a deer in the headlights, chest heaving hard after the brutal fucking she'd just endured. He didn't care anything about her, he'd just used her for his own pleasure. I don't think she'd even cum? Charles grabbed his clothes, got dressed and left quickly without speaking. Only then did I noticed the unused condom lying on the floor. My heart skipped a beat! When did he take it off? Had he cum inside her? I had to know. One look at Stacey's battered pussy confirmed what I suspected. The lips of her ravaged cunt were stretched wide open and her womb was full of a black stranger's cum... Stacey collapsed face first onto the bed and the sticky white load started to ooze from her well fucked pussy. I couldn't help but smile. Although I'd agreed to her list of conditions, in my fantasy, the black bulls always finished inside her.

I lay down beside her and Stacey turned her head towards me. "Did we really just pimp out my pussy?" she laughed. I just smiled at her dumbly. I couldn't get the image of that load oozing from her cunt out of my mind. Stacey asked if i enjoyed seeing her get fucked and I told her that I did. "I feel like such a slut..." she said before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"FUCK!" I heard her yell seconds later. I ran to the bathroom door only to discover her staring at her fingers which were coated in his cum. "What the fuck?" she stammered, "that bastard came inside me!" It was going to be a nervous wait to find out if he'd impregnated her... I wouldn't have admitted it to Stacey then, but the thought that he might have put a bun in her oven was a massive turn on.

Luckily she didn't get pregnant this time, but now it's made me start to plot how to get another stranger's load shot up into her unprotected little pussy...

The End

groomleader
03-30-2022, 07:04 AM
Hot stories!!

aytinch
03-30-2022, 06:23 PM
Hot stories!!

Thanks again. The comics i sourced the stories from are pretty good, albeit a bit corny at times. I've changed them a little, but they remain true to the originals.

aytinch
04-01-2022, 03:14 AM
Stealthing Stacey Part 2 - Stacey Rides Again
---------------------------------------------------

A few weeks ago, my girlfriend Stacey agreed to indulge my biggest fantasy and fuck a black stranger while I watched. We got more than we bargained for though when he "stealthed" us by slipping the condom off and shooting his load inside her.

Since that encounter, I have been obsessed with making it happen again. Finally, after badgering her for several weeks, she caved and said yes. I jumped back onto the hookup website and started scrolling through the messages we'd received after creating our profile. One guy stood out over the others and his name was Montrel.

Montrel was the epitome of a Black Bull, 6'4" tall with a ripped body, broad shoulders, bulging biceps and a washboard stomach. He could easily have passed for a pro football player. But that wasn't what stood out most about Montrel, no, the thing that stood out most was the beast that hung between his legs! An eleven inch Black Mamba...

This time we decided to get a hotel room for the night. We arrived about 5:30pm and Stacey started to get ready. She had a shower and slipped on one of her sexiest dresses, a short little black number that showed off her great arse.

Around 7pm, we headed down to the bar to meet Montrel and he arrived a few minutes after we did. Stacey gasped when she first saw him, remarking that he was huge. We made small talk over a few drinks, then around 8:30pm, headed upstairs. In the elevator, the nervousness on Stacey's face was obvious. She was both intimidated and aroused by this mountain of a man.

When we entered the room, Montrel said he needed to take a piss. He headed to the bathroom and I told Stacey to undress. "I can't believe I'm doing this again" she whispered, "I'm such a slut." By the time he returned, she was ready for him. Montrel pulled his t-shirt over his head and then slipped his pants down his legs. The look on Stacey's face when his cock came into view was priceless! Montrel asked her if she liked what she saw and Stacey nodded yes with a nervous little smile.

Montrel's cock was raging hard, the thick bulbous head shining in the light. He had Stacey lay on her stomach with her head at the edge of the bed and her legs bent so she could reach back and hold her heels. Then he started to feed that monster into her mouth...
Stacey could barely fit the head in, let alone any of the shaft. But Montrel wasn't having any of that and placed a hand behind her head to slowly force more of himself into the back of her throat. After just a few minutes of this though, Stacey had to push him off because she couldn't breathe. Tears were rolling down her face and she was gasping for air.

Without giving her time to regain her composure, Montrel quickly flipped her around and spread her legs wide. Stacey's face grimaced and she moaned loudly as he pushed his fat cock inside her. Montrel groaned aloud as well, "Oh shit, this pussy is tight..."

He built up a steady rhythm which her cunt seemingly took with ease. Stacey's face told a different story though. She was struggling. I moved in to get a closer look of that monster invading her tiny pussy when I realised that Montrel had no condom on. The throat fucking had been so intense that we'd forgotten to say anything to him about wearing one! It seemed like my ultimate fantasy was coming to life again!

Montrel reached back and hooked her legs up over his shoulders. In this position he was able to drive most of his fat cock into her cunt. He straightened his legs out and began pounding her pussy. His heavy balls slapped against her arse with each thrust. Stacey grimaced again as the head of his cock bashed repeatedly against her cervix.

"Y..You're hurting me" she moaned, but Montrel just ignored her. It was about then that she remembered about the condom. "OH NO!" she cried, "You're not wearing protection!" but Montrel ignored her again.

"Here it comes baby! Here it comes... OH YEAH... AWW SHIT..." moaned Montrel.

Turning her head to me, her eyes pleading for me to do something, anything, I shrugged my shoulders and said "It's too late now, I guess?"

Stacey said nothing more, her eyes rolling back into her head as she took another internal cumshot from a black stranger. For the second time in a few weeks, my girlfriend had been used for a Black Bull's pleasure without cumming herself.

Montrel pulled out and rolled off the bed, headed for the bathroom. I got down low to have a look at Stacey's well fucked pussy. Wet and open, cum was leaking out in thick streams. It was so hot, i'd never seen her pussy looking like that. I couldn't help myself and buried my face into her cunt, slurping down some of the cum that was leaking out.

Soon Montrel had dressed and said goodbye. Stacey got up and headed to the bathroom for a shower with cum running down her inner thighs as she went. Smiling to myself, I wondered if this time she'd get knocked up?

The End

aytinch
04-03-2022, 04:46 AM
Neighbour's Vacation
--------------------

We are a mid-30's couple that live in an upscale, gated community where landscaping contractors look after all the lawns and gardens. Most of the contractor's workmen are black.

When our friends and neighbours, Tony and Brenda went on vacation for a couple of weeks, they asked us to look after their house. Seeing as the lawns and gardens were already taken care of, all we had to do was collect their mail and feed their dogs twice a day. So my wife and I shared the duties of looking after the place with my wife going in the morning and me going in the evening.

Things had run smoothly for the first week. Then, one day I was watching my wife, Leanne, through the front window as she headed across to Tony and Brenda's house. Dressed only in a robe and slippers, she looked hot with her curvaceous body on display to the workers in the garden nearby. She made small talk with the young black men and it was obvious they were checking out her body as she walked along the path, practically fucking her with their eyes. What I failed to notice though was Leanne looking back over her shoulder and wiggling her arse seductively at the men.

Later that day, I finished work early after a client canceled an appointment and I figured I'd feed the dogs on my way home rather than later in the evening. Opening the front door, I found it to be already unlocked. That was a bit unusual? Then I heard some noises as i headed for the kitchen? Listening closely, I could hear moans and grunts coming from the bedroom. My first thought was that Tony and Brenda had ended their vacation early and were making love, but then I heard a female voice say, "Give me that big black cock" and a male voice say louder, "Take it you rich white slut. Take my dick."

"Holy shit", I thought, Brenda was fucking a black guy, but then I heard the woman scream, "Fuck me! Fuck my pussy with that black cock. Give me your nigger cum!"

I froze in shock, the owner of that voice was unmistakable. I crept down the hall and looked through the partly open door to the bedroom. There was my beautiful wife, Leanne, getting railed by one of the black gardeners on Tony and Brenda's bed! At first I was pissed off and was going to rush in and stop them, but then I saw the look of lust on my wife's face as the big sweaty black man pounded her towards orgasm. I got so turned on, I couldn't help but whip my cock out and jerk off, cumming into my hand as I watched them fuck to completion.

Sneaking out, I waited for Leanne to come home so I could confront her. She didn't deny it, in fact she confessed that she'd always been attracted to black guys. She figured with Tony and Brenda away, this was the perfect opportunity to act on these urges and use their house to fuck black men without me finding out. She told me she'd been taking a different black gardener there every day for almost a week and fucking them. To my disbelief, I was so turned on by this, my cock grew as hard as steel. In a moment of madness, I asked her if she would like to keep on fucking them and she said yes. I told her it was ok but only on one condition, she had to let me watch!

So for the next week I watched from the closet while my tiny blonde wife brought huge black men, sometimes two at a time, to Tony and Brenda's place to fuck and suck. It was awesome. I jerked off into a sock while Leanne got her tight white pussy and arse pounded till they were filled with massive loads of cum from those big black cocks.

Funny how life works out, hey?

The End.

groomleader
04-05-2022, 01:45 PM
Really hot stories! Great reads!

aytinch
04-07-2022, 09:21 AM
Wife Gets Pounded While Her Husband's Impounded (Original story by Stormbringer)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bernard Smith has been standing trial for embezzlement.

"Bernard Smith, the jurors have found you guilty." said the magistrate. "I sentence you to three years imprisonment for your crimes." Bernard's head dropped as he heard the judge read out the sentence. How could he have been so stupid...

Her turned to his wife as he was being led away by the bailiff, "I'm so sorry or this honey..."

"Oh Bernard" gasped his wife, clearly in shock. Bernard had promised her that he would not be going to jail.

Bernard was put into a cell with a black thuggish inmate called Brutus. "You got the top bunk, got it punk?" he growled.

"Ye..Yes sir" stammered Bernard.

After a couple of days, Bernard's wife, visited him in jail. Andrea was 5"4", with large breasts and a slim waist. She had a heart shaped arse and long auburn hair with green eyes. As it happened, Brutus also had a visitor that day and was in the visitor room at the same time.

Back in the cell, Brutus said, "Daaaaamn dog, your wife is fine. I'd be tapping that arse day and night if she were mine" Bernard just lay on his bunk, feeling sorry for himself. Brutus too lay on his bunk thinking about Bernard's wife. "Shit she's a hot arsed bitch. Got my cock as hard as a fucking steel pole. I got to have that pussy." While Bernard slept above him, Brutus devised a plan to make it happen.

The next day, Brutus told some of his black buddies to bully the new boy... and bully him they did! They roughed him up good. When Andrea arrived later that day for a visit, she was shocked at what she saw.

"Oh my god Honey, what happened to you?"

"It's nothing sweety" he replied, "Really..."

Andrea started to worry about her husband's safety.

Back in the cell, Brutus said, "I see you got kicked around out there? I can help you with that dog... but it's going to cost you."

"Cost me?" asked Bernard, "How could I pay you, I have nothing?"

"Yo dog, you have something alright." replied Brutus. "All you have to do is agree to what I want and no one will fuck with you no more."

"But I told you, I have nothing" said Bernard confused, "What do I have of any value?"

Brutus looked at him and chuckled with a glint in his eye, "I've been in here a long time, I want a conjugal visit with your wife."

Bernard's eyes opened as wide as dinner plates, "WHAT?!!" he exclaimed. "Absolutely not. I will never allow my wife to be with the likes of you. Never!"

"Suit yourself boy" said a visibly annoyed Brutus, "Just remember I'm the only one who can help you in here. I wonder how your wife will handle things if you end up dead?"

Without heeding Brutus' advice, Bernard got beaten up again by the black thugs and this time they beat him unconscious. When his wife next visited, she was horrified at what she saw. Bernard's face was black and blue, his right eye swollen so bad he could barely see out of it. When she hugged him, Bernard started weeping.

"Oh, sweety, what can I do? I'm so scared for you" she said. "Isn't there anyone in here that can help protect you?"

"No...well, sort of" he replied. "There's one guy, my cell mate, he offered to protect me but i'm not willing to give him what he wants in return" Bernard continued, "it's out of the question!!"

"What did he ask for?" she asked.

"He wants to have a conjugal visit with you!" he spat, "As if I would let you anywhere near a black thug like him."

Andrea was crying now. "Honey, I'm so scared for your life that I would do anything to protect you. If you want me to, I'll do it. I don't know what I would do without you."

"No...No...don't even think about it Andrea" he cried, "Promise me you won't do anything like that... Promise me!"

"Okay Honey, I promise" she agreed.

"Thanks" he said as they hugged, but moments later as he was being led back to his cell, Andrea couldn't stop thinking about it. She couldn't let Bernard keep getting beaten up and she needed to do whatever she can to stop it from happening. So she arranges a visit with Brutus.

"I know you offered to protect my husband" she started, "And I also know what that offer is going to cost in return."

"Well he sure doesn't want you to do it" replied Brutus, "what about you?"

"I will do anything to protect my husband", Andrea continued.

"Anything? Even sleeping with a black man?" said the thug.

"Yes" said Andrea, her eyes downcast, "I will pay whatever you want..."

A crooked smile came to Brutus' lips. "You'll pay alright" he said, "come back tomorrow and I will book us a conjugal visit."

Andrea didn't sleep much that night. She kept thinking about Bernard and how his face looked. Then she would think about having to give herself to that black thug, Brutus. The thought disgusted her. She'd only ever been with Bernard and was a virgin when she married him.

Next day, Andrea was escorted to the conjugal visit room. She walked in and nervously sat on the bed.

"I don't know how he hooked this up lady" said the prison guard, "but I hope you know what you are doing? He'll be here in a minute."

Moments later, the door swung open and there stood Brutus, all 6'4" of him. The sleeves of his orange prison overalls were ripped off and his muscular arms were covered in tattoos. He stared at Andrea for a second, whistling as he took in her beauty. He still couldn't believe he was going to be fucking her in just a few minutes.

"I'm glad you made it baby" he said breaking the silence in the room, "because if you didn't, who knows what might happen to yo husband..."

"Please don't say things like that" Andrea sobbed, "i'm so scared for him."

"Shit baby, it's all up to you whether he stays healthy or not" Brutus said coldly. "Now get over here and take my clothes off."

She hesitated at first, then reluctantly slid off the bed onto her knees in front of the black thug. Andrea still couldn't believe she was going to have sex with this man just to keep her husband safe, but if that's what it took, then she felt she had no choice. He had opened the buttons on the top half of his overalls, it was up to Andrea to do the rest. Reaching up, she started to undo the buttons from the waist down. Unsnapping the last button, the overalls fell in a bunch around his knees. Andrea's eyes nearly popped out of her head when she saw the huge bulge in his underwear. Surely that can't be real? Nervously, she reached out and started to slide them down. As she did, his big black cock sprang out and slapped her on the forehead!

"OH MY GOD!" she exclaimed!

"Haha" he laughed, "Never seen a black cock before?"

Andrea was in shock. He was right, she had never seen such a big cock before, black or otherwise. It must have been 11 inches long, twice as big as her husband. "How am I ever going to fit that in my vagina?" she thought to herself.

Looking up into his eyes, Andrea asked, "You promise you will protect my husband?"

"That depends on you baby" Brutus said, "how far are you willing to go to save him?"

"I will do whatever it takes" she replied, then reached out for his cock. Lowering her mouth to the tip, she said, "I'm only doing this for my husband."

Brutus groaned as the head of his cock slipped into Andrea's mouth. "I can tell by the look in your eyes that you would do anything for your husband. That's it baby, take that black cock down your throat."

"Oh my god" thought Andrea, "I can barely fit the head in my mouth. How am I going to take it in my throat?"

Brutus eased himself out of her mouth and instructed Andrea to strip. She did so without question. Dropping back to her knees, she continued with the blowjob. The black thug put his hand behind her head and stuffed more of his big cock into her mouth and down her throat, making Andrea gag a little. She hated what she was being forced to do, but would do it for the safety of her husband.

"Wrap those titties around my cock" he demanded, "I want to fuck those big 'ole titties before I fuck yo pussy."

Wrapping her big tits around his shaft, Andrea looked up at Brutus' face and pleaded, "Can you wear a condom please? I'm not on the pill and I don't want to get pregnant."

"Sure" he replied, "but I don't have one, so unless you have one..."

Andrea pulled one of her husband's condoms out of her handbag which she had bought incase they had a conjugal visit. She had to really stretch it to make it fit over the head of Brutus' black cock. The condom only rolled down about 4 inches over his shaft. Looking worried, Andrea remarked, "Oh my god, that's all it will cover."

"Look lady, I'm going to fuck you either way, so what's it going to be?" he said getting annoyed.

"Ok, but please keep the condom on" she replied. Andrea knew there was a good chance the condom might not hold out, but she really didn't have another option. She had to let Brutus fuck her.

"Get on the bed and let me see that hot fucking body" he commanded.

Andrea reluctantly crawled back onto the bed and slowly started to present herself to the black brute. It was the first time she had ever let a man other than her husband see her naked body.

"Damn baby..." said the thug, "If you were my bitch, I'd be making a lot of money off you down on the streets. Now spread them legs for me and show me that married, white pussy."

Andrea let her knees fall outwards, spreading herself open for him. "Are you ready baby? I want to put my black cock inside you. You understand me?"

"Ye...Yes sir. Please be gentle with me, you're so big compared to my husband."

"Sure thing baby" he replied, "just give me what I want and we'll be all good."

Andrea gasped as the tip touched her vagina and began to stretch her lips apart. He pushed the head completely in, then paused for a moment.

"Oh my god" she said once again, "It's so big. I'm not sure I can take it?"

"You'll be ok" he said, his yes narrowing in pleasure, "your pussy is tight, but it'll get used to it." Andrea's was one of the tightest pussies Brutus had ever had. "I'm gonna love fucking you..." he said with just a hint of evil in his voice.

"My god, it's going in so deep" she groaned, "It's stretching my pussy wide like never before."

"Gonna stretch you real good" he replied.

Andrea was starting to feel good, so good that the tell tales signs of an approaching orgasm were building. "Oh no! He's going to make me cum" she thought to herself, "He's going to make me cum hard!"

" No...no...arrrrrgghhhhhh!" Andrea cried out as orgasm crashed through her. He body convulsed and her pussy squirted! She'd never had an orgasm like it and had definitely never squirted before.

"HaHa" he laughed, "You're cumming baby, you're fucking cumming!"

Having his big black cock deep inside her tight pussy felt good. "This feels wonderful" she said, "I'm going to cum again!"

"I'm gonna tear your pussy up baby" Brutus grunted as he thrust into her, "You'll be begging me to fuck you from now on."

"Ooohhh he's so powerful...so good" Andrea thought to herself as another orgasm ripped through her.

Flipping her over onto her stomach, Brutus said, "I bet yo husband never fucked you like this before huh? I bet his tiny dick never had you cumming like this big black cock huh?"

Andrea buried her face in the sheets and raised her hips while mumbling to herself, "So good...So good..."

Brutus noticed her start pushing back with her tight pussy, "Look at you, can't get enough of this black cock now huh?" Whispering in her ear, he asked "Tell me baby, do you like my black cock?"

"Y...yes" she gasped.

"Tell me what you want baby?" he continued.

"I...I...I want your black cock!" she moaned.

With that, he flipped her over again and buried his cock deep inside her. Andrea now accepted her role in this situation and she accepted it without regret. The more Brutus fucked her, the more she lost herself to the black convict. Brutus was pounding her hard now, his cock driving deep, his balls slapping her arse of the in stroke.

Staring into her green eyes, Brutus asked "How does that feel baby?"

"I..I like it" she replied, "I've never felt so much pleasure in my life."

Brutus crushed his mouth into hers and Andrea accepted his probing tongue while raising her hips to meet his thrusting cock. She continued to have orgasm after orgasm from his huge cock. She knew things had changed in her life and this would not be the last time she would give herself to this black thug.

Rolling her on her side, Brutus took her from behind. His thrusts increasing as his orgasm approached. "This is the best pussy I've ever had. I'm gonna cum...I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!"

They kissed again and Andrea replied, "Oh god yes! You have the condom on, cum in me...cum inside me!"

"Ahhhhhhh fucccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Brutus roared as he drove himself balls deep, his thick shaft pulsing as it fired shot after shot into her tight pussy. Unaware the condom meant for her husband's tiny cock had broken, the black thug's potent sperm flowed into her unprotected womb.

Andrea was horrified when Brutus withdrew his cock and she saw the tattered remains of the condom hanging off the tip. "Oh my god! The condom broke inside me...NO!"

"That's some Grade A pussy you got there baby" said Brutus as he lay back on the bed. "I can't wait to fuck you again."

Andrea turned and looked at Brutus lying there grinning from ear to ear, hands behind his head. She'd been blackmailed into fucking this black thug and even worse, his cum was inside her, yet all she could think about was doing it again. His cock, even at half mast was still very impressive. The young white wife reached out and wrapped her hand around it, stroking him up and down. As it came to full hardness, she took him back into her mouth, giving herself willingly to the black convict. For the first time in her life, she actually felt alive she knew when she fucks this man again it will not be because he wants it to happen, but because she NEEDS it happen!

After that day, whenever she visited her husband in jail, she also met with the black convict for a conjugal visit without her husband's knowledge. Every time. For two months now her husband had not been bullied. He was not getting bashed and she was getting her belly filled with black sperm. As to be expected, Andrea's belly begins to grow, pregnant with her lover's black child...

The End.