PDA

View Full Version : Sheila at the Gym Part 01

groomleader
03-28-2022, 07:23 AM
Sheila Madsen rounded the curve of the trail and jogged towards the gymnasium entrance. It was good to get in her daily jogging, with work being so hectic, she hadn't been able to jog as much as she liked. She'd been able to keep her weight in a healthy range, with her being 5'8" and 130 pounds, she wanted to build back her cardiovascular endurance. Now that work had eased up somewhat, she was eager to get back into a healthier routine.

It was almost closing time, she had not been able to get away earlier, and this was the latest she'd ever been there, it was 10 minutes to 9, and she knew that Lisa Coles was at the front desk. She hoped Lisa would have no problem letting her take a dip in the pool, and spend some extra time past closing time. Not wanting to keep Lisa tied up, she wouldn't take too much time, twenty minutes, a half-hour at most.

She jogged in, and she saw Lisa smiling a greeting.

"Hey Lisa, can I take a dip in the pool? I know it's late, but I'm really sweated up, and a dip would feel so good. I won't take anymore more than 20 minutes, a half-hour at the most."

"Sure, go ahead, you're the last one in right now, I'll lock up, tidy things up, and you can have the pool all to yourself. Take your time."

"Thanks, Lisa, you're awesome!"

Sheila went downstairs, and at her locker, she started to strip off her workout clothes. It was still pretty warm outside, and the pool was like a blue shimmering oasis of cooling relief. As she released her boobs from the jogging bra, she gave a relaxed sigh as her 36C's were released from confinement. She realized that with the pool all to herself, she could do as she pleased. Maybe go swimming with just her panties on...or better yet, skinny dip. Mmmm, that sounded so daring, true, she would be the only one there, but just the idea of being totally naked, in an area where other gym patrons would be at other times, made her body tingle. She shoved her jogging pants down, her tight black panties clung to her body, sodden with sweat and the unmistakable juices of her lust. Jogging always got her warmed up, in more ways than one. She peeled the panties away from her sodden labia, balled them up, and tossed them into her laundry bag along with her socks.

She turned and went through the doorway to the pool. The smell of chlorine filled the air, and she walked to the far end of the pool, just under the windows of the observation deck. She was very aware of her nudity, and she felt that delightful tingle between the walls of her vagina.

From that observation area behind the windows and just above the pool, she was being watched. Lisa Coles was watching Sheila's nude body, and thinking about what she'd like to do with her. Sheila was so sexy, god, she wanted to get her hands all over that sweet body, and lick and probe at all her sweet holes. Did Sheila ever think about, or consider, getting together with another woman? If she liked to get penetrated, Lisa's 8-inch strap-on dildo was ready for that. The idea of riding her body, fucking her sweetness, powering her strap-on into Sheila's sweet cunt, made her mouth water. Lisa had kept the lights off in the observation room, she knew that even if Sheila looked up at the windows, she would not be visible. Emboldened, she had stripped naked, leaving her clothes in a heap, and prepared to watch.

Sheila paused for a moment at the edge, jumped, and entered the water at a clean dive. The coolness of the water surrounded her, it was twenty degrees cooler than the outside air had been, and it felt so invigorating.

Lisa had seen the flash of Sheila's naked backside as she dived, and she felt a warm pulse. As Sheila started to do laps, Lisa started to stimulate herself. Her fingertips grazed her belly in a sensuous caress. She felt her nipples, hard and erect, the areolae reddened and needed her touch. Lisa reached up with both hands and cupped her breasts, fingers stroking and tweaking her hard, aching nipples, sending pulses of pleasure to her hot center.

In the pool, Sheila had switched to a backstroke, and her breasts rose up proudly from the water, and the sight of her sexy boobs kept Lisa running hot. God, she wanted to get her mouth all over those tits, suck on her nipples like she was nursing. Being fully nude, she broke the gaze for just a few seconds, looking down and seeing her hands stroking and tweaking her tits, was really ramping up her lust.

Returning her gaze to Sheila's nude form, Lisa ran her hands down, fingers gently stroking her belly, hips, and the inside of her thighs. She imagined that it was Sheila's hands, her fingers were touching her everywhere, mmmm, she could feel the slick wetness of her pussy, eager to get her fingers. She could smell herself, she gasped as her hands roamed urgently over her body. As she watched Sheila doing the butterfly, it lifted her ass up on every stroke, and Lisa eagerly devoured the sight, as she caressed her hips and her ass. She slipped a finger down the crease between her cheeks, fingering and rubbing the taint, then moving on, and feeling the rising heat as she stroked her tightly puckered asshole, her mind imagined Sheila behind her, giving her a throaty purr, Sheila slipping the tip of a finger right against the tight twitchy rim of her asshole, as she drove it in and growled with pleasure, she imagined it was Sheila powering a finger up between her cheeks.

In the pool, Sheila was feeling throbs of excitement, god, swimming nude was more than just refreshing, it was downright erotic. The way the water caressed her body was very stimulating. She felt the tingling need growing, and she decided to go for it, there's no one else here, she was going to stroke out a quick one. She swam over to the side, lifted herself out of the water, laid back on the pool deck, and spread her thighs. The spread V of her legs pointed directly at the observation deck windows.

Sheila could feel the wet, needy heat, the idea of masturbating in normally a very public space had really powered her up. Not wanting to take too long, so Lisa wouldn't be stuck at work, she would stroke out a quick one, just to tide her over, and later, in the comfort of her bed, she could indulge in a long, languid session of self-love, caressing her body all over, making her a mass of wanton, needy lust. Just that thought made her pussy gush more, and she reached down, running her fingers all over her soaking pussy lips.

Lisa felt her lust roar, HOLY FUCK, Sheila was going to bring herself off! Her spread thighs were pointing right at her, she could see the glitter of Sheila's juices oh yeah, do it, baby, make yourself cum, so I can join you.

Eager for the maximum amount of pleasure in the shortest amount of time, Sheila stuffed three fingers in, letting out a grunt as she was so pleasurably stuffed, as her thumb worked over her clit. Her eyes were closed, and she was gently pumping her hips upwards, sliding the fingers in and out, letting her thumb stroke at her straining clit, cooing softly. She could feel her orgasm coming quickly, she started to pump her hips up and down at a faster tempo, her fingers were stuffing her silky walls vigorously, the tingles starting to fill her womb.

Lisa quickly joined her, and with a finger stuffed up her ass, she powered two fingers up the wet heated center, driving in and out, and she nudged the fingers against her clit as she finger fucked herself. She saw Sheila's mouth open in a silent O of pleasure, her body starting to tremble and shudder.

Sheila tumbled over the edge, letting out cries and moans as her orgasm filled her pussy, mmmm, she reveled in the burst of pleasure, while not far away...

"Fuck, oh fuck yes, FUCK, MMMM."

Lisa filled her eyes with the sight of Sheila in bliss, and the waves of orgasm came quickly, wonderfully, and uncontrollably. Lisa trembled and shivered in blissful fulfillment as the climax shook through her body. She felt delirious and dreamy with contentment.

Sheila slipped back into the pool, did one more lap to finish off her dip. When Sheila swam over to the edge of the pool and climbed out, Lisa let her eyes feast on the very erotic sight of the pool water sliding off her backside as she walked toward the locker room. Lisa quickly got dressed and made her way back to the front foyer.

When Sheila appeared in the foyer, Lisa said, "See you tomorrow, same time?" and Sheila said, "For sure."

As she watched Sheila's shapely form, Lisa smiled, she saw the post-orgasm glow, and she had an idea on how to join Sheila in a nude swim. She would lead the last aerobics class of the day, it would end at 8:30, and she could use the excuse of being sweated up from leading the class, to join Sheila in a naked dip.

groomleader
04-08-2022, 12:21 PM
Part 02

"Good workout everyone, working up a good sweat always gets things running right."

Lisa Coles smiled to herself. She had just finished leading the last aerobics class of the day, and like the rest of the class, she had indeed gotten well sweated up. Her athletic top clung to her body, and she could feel her Jockey for her panties molded around the sweat of her vulva. Not just sweat, her juices had added in, and as much as she would have liked just jumping into the pool right now, she waited. Sheila would be back in short order, and this time, Sheila was not going to be swimming alone.

At 5 minutes to 9, the last of the patrons were gone, and Lisa saw Sheila rounding the last turn that led up to the entrance. She held the door open for her and locked up as soon as she was inside.

Lisa decided to be direct, and she said, "If you'd like to take a dip in the pool, how about if I join you? Leading the last class of the day really got me sweated up."

Sheila felt a pang of disappointment, she'd really wanted to swim naked again, but with Lisa there, she'd have to be wearing a swimsuit. She suppressed it, and returned a smile, and said, "Yeah, I'd love it!"

Downstairs in the locker room, Sheila and Lisa were down to bra and panties, when Lisa said, "Hey since there's no one else here, how about we skinny dip?"

At Sheila's surprised look, Lisa went on, "I love to skinny dip, that's why I'm on the permanent late shift. I can lock up, get naked and enjoy the feeling, there's nothing like it, gliding through the water with nothing between my body and that glorious water."

She undid her bra, shimmied out of her panties, and faced Sheila without a trace of modesty or self-consciousness.

"Sheila, join me, it feels so free to swim naked!"

Sheila couldn't help but take a good look. It almost seemed to her that Lisa was posing, making sure that Sheila could get that good look. From the golden blonde hair cut in a pageboy style, the ocean blue eyes that seemed to have a mischievous glint, Lisa was 5'7" tall, 120 pounds, her perky 34C's stood up, each one topped with a rose-colored nipple, from leading aerobics classes, she was fit and her legs were long and supple. Between Lisa's thighs, Sheila felt her breath catch as she stared at Lisa's tight little pink furrow, totally bald and well waxed. She pulled her eyes away.

"So, are you going to get naked? Since I've shown you mine, you'll have to show me yours!" Lisa giggled.

That decided it. Just the feel of that water caressing her body, Sheila couldn't bear the idea of having anything between her body and the water. And the suggestion of displaying her body so openly for the viewing pleasure of another woman started a horny itch growing. Her bra and panties quickly hit the floor tiles, and without even thinking about it, she posed herself.

Lisa took her time, mmmm, Sheila looked so sexy, with her being 5'8" and 130 pounds, the flowing auburn hair, chocolate brown eyes, and a nice set of 36C's, mmmm, a trim landing strip and a totally bald pussy. She wanted to get her mouth and her hands all over that sexy body.

Sheila could feel a tingle between her thighs, the way that Lisa took her time, her eyes seemed to have a glow, and it was making her very warm. When she got home, she knew she'd be masturbating to the way that Lisa was looking at her.

Lisa said, "Let's hit the water!"

As she turned to go through to the pool area, Sheila got a good look at Lisa's sexy rump. The high, lightly tanned cheeks looked so perky and smooth. Was she imagining it, or was Lisa wiggling her ass as she walked, for Sheila's viewing?

She watched Lisa dive off the edge of the pool, and her eyes took in the glorious sight, almost like her mind was freeze-framing the view of Lisa, suspended between the deck and the water, before she sliced into the water cleanly. Sheila quickly joined in, and they laughed and frolicked, swimming back and forth.

Lisa decided she'd better take it slow since she was on the permanent late shift, she'd have plenty of opportunities. Better to scope out the way, rather than blunder in and blow the whole deal. She could feel the horny itch growing between her thighs, being so close to Sheila, yet holding back. She did have a couple of ideas, that could smooth the way.

When they climbed out of the pool, they headed into the showers to wash the chlorine off. Under the spray, Lisa started to masturbate, her soft moans and little sounds of pleasure rose up, as her fingers made her body light up. She hoped that Sheila would hear what she was doing, and watch her.

Sheila was next to her, the showers had cubicle walls, and she heard the unmistakable sounds of sexual pleasure rising up from Lisa's cubicle, Jeez, Lisa's masturbating! Her first thought was to ignore it, but her mind was eager to see. The devil on her shoulder was in control, and she crept forward and peered around the edge of the cubicle partition, and she saw.

Lisa was in the midst of self-pleasuring, she had a feeling that Sheila was watching, keep watching baby, ran through her mind.

Sheila could not look away, her pussy was getting creamy wet, it was erotic beyond belief to see another woman pleasuring herself, in real life. She watched as Lisa had two fingers stuffed into her pussy, fucking herself with increasing speed. Her left hand was holding her lips open and tapping her clit under its hood with a rhythmic middle finger.

"Mmmm, mmmm, oh yes baby, play with my pussy, lick it, taste it, eat my ass, finger fuck it, and I'll do anything for you, anything!" Lisa whispered.

Sheila felt a bolt of lust zip through her as Lisa was running a fantasy. OH FUCK, does she mean me? Is she visualizing me between her thighs? My mouth inches from her pussy? My mouth giving her an ass munching? That drove Sheila's arousal through the roof, she was dripping wet, and she dropped her hands down, her clit was rock hard, and she rubbed it roughly, ramming three fingers into the wet heat, fucking herself furiously.

Both Lisa and Sheila were masturbating wildly, and when Lisa's grunts and ahhhs of pleasure sounded, Sheila plunged over the edge with her, stifling the cries she would normally make, as her body shook and shuddered.

As the feeling of climax passed, Sheila yanked her fingers out of her pussy and ducked back under the shower spray. Her breaths were coming in sharp little gasps, her heart was thumping. Watching Lisa masturbate had been erotic beyond belief.

She watched as Lisa walked past her cubicle, openly displaying her nudity. She had a smile, and she wiggled a bit more than usual, for Sheila's eyes to drink in the sight.

Sheila knew then, that she did want me to see it, all of it. She wants to seduce me! And the tingling warmth that spread through her pussy at that thought, yes, she did want to be seduced.

"Mmmm, mmmm, MMMMM."

Sheila was stretched out on her bed, she had her jewel butt plug stuffed so pleasurably up her back door, and was holding her wand vibrator to her pussy, making her clit tingle and throb, she knew that she was going to cum pretty fast.

Her mind ran it back just like a film clip, watching Lisa masturbating, right next to her, spurring her to masturbate in time with Lisa. God, masturbating at the same time had been erotic beyond measure. The expressions of orgasmic joy and bliss on her face, her body shaking in the grip of climax, oh fuck, so hot, fuck, so..so.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Sheila let out a shriek as she exploded, imaging that Lisa was on her knees, licking her cunt, making it spasm and pulse, over and over...

At that same time...

Lisa was masturbating wildly, god, the idea that Sheila had been watching her was beyond exciting, and she had her trusty rabbit vibrator spinning away inside her, while a red devil butt plug was keeping her ass red hot.

She pictured Sheila bent over, spreading her ass cheeks, and urging Lisa on to ass munch her. Lisa loved to ass munch, and she knew her skills would make Sheila's body light up, and picturing that, the waves of orgasm claimed her, a rush so wonderful and uncontrollable, and she shook, moaned, and cried out as it took her.

As she lay sprawled out in the post-orgasm bliss, she wondered if Sheila had masturbated, with the vision of her body in her mind. Lisa hoped so, she wanted to get together with Sheila's sexy body and do it all in real life.