PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if posts are going through?

aytinch
03-29-2022, 06:33 PM
I became active again after a period away from the forums and submitted a story thread which i intended to add to from time to time. since then, my posts on that thread don't seem to be getting through? I get a message saying they're awaiting for a moderator to approve them, but in the past it was only around 24 hours for them to go live? Not sure if it is just that the moderators haven't had time to get to them or not?

I'm posting this as a test, but also as a way to draw attention to what i have experienced.

Cheers.

davesmistress
03-29-2022, 07:50 PM
The forum is modertaed only because of the spammers....Ill check and see if I can get your status changed so it wont be so difficult to post.

Also this post was not in need of moderation unless groomleader did it?

aytinch
03-30-2022, 03:45 AM
The forum is modertaed only because of the spammers....Ill check and see if I can get your status changed so it wont be so difficult to post.

Also this post was not in need of moderation unless groomleader did it?

Thanks for that. Having moderated forums before, i feel your pain...

I noticed this part of the forum didn't require approval. That pointed towards the setting in the other sections being the way they are.

Posts #3 and #5 in this thread http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/stories-from-the-net/56657-cuckold-fantasies-inspired-erotic-stories-illustratedinterracial-com.html can be deleted as they are duplicates.

Thanks again.

groomleader
03-30-2022, 06:58 AM
Just got your latest post approved, so you'll be able to see it. Thanks for letting us know, so we can approve it ASAP.

aytinch
04-03-2022, 07:26 PM
Ill check and see if I can get your status changed so it wont be so difficult to post.

Hi @davesmistress, any chance of this happening so I can post my stories without moderation? My past history on the forum should show I'm not a spammer or likely to break the rules. If I did, then i would expect to be dealt with accordingly.

Aytinch

groomleader
04-04-2022, 07:31 AM
I changed your status from trustworthy to registered, see if that makes a difference.

aytinch
04-04-2022, 11:28 PM
I changed your status from trustworthy to registered, see if that makes a difference.

awesome. much appreciated