PDA

View Full Version : The Teaching of Matilda

groomleader
04-17-2022, 08:36 AM
Part 01

Matilda Watson felt the wild surgings of excitement. She was totally nude, having stripped and flaunted her body for her boyfriend's viewing pleasure. The sight of her 34DD boobs, rising up proudly, and her well-trimmed bush of red pubic hair had really gotten Ron Martin's prick up fast, and it was 7 inches of rock hardness, ready for her sucking and licking pleasure.

Matilda took to her knees, ready to give his cock that hot wet slide. Ever since she gave her first blowjob when she was 18, she always wanted to be in what she thought of as the subservient cocksucker position, and now at 19, her mouth was the finely tuned instrument to milk his load. She watched his prick coming closer, when it was just about to touch her lips, she opened up and slipped her mouth over the head of his dick, she brought her tongue into play, letting the head get well soaked, her tongue swirling all around it.

"Oh yeah, suck it Matty baby, mmmm, you suck it so good!"

Matilda opened wider and rode her wetly sucking lips down his cock. She took in every inch, she had learned how to deep-throat, and his moans of pleasure rose up as Matilda pulled back, and got into a hot, sucking rhythm, riding his pole with an exquisite milking grip.

Just outside the door, Ron's Mom Julia was watching. She had gotten home early from her meeting, and she had heard the sounds from his bedroom. She had been able to peek in on them, and she saw Matty giving her son a hot, sucking blowjob. Her first thought had been to burst in and put a stop to it, but her baser instincts got a hold of her. As she watch Matty riding his pole, she could help but wonder what it felt like. As she continued to watch, she felt her panties getting damp with her desire. Watching her 19-year-old son get a hot cock sucking from his 18-year-old girlfriend, really had her warming up.

Matilda was really into the blowjob, she had sucked Ron's cock many times, and her oral talents had stood her in good stead, she had learned how to give him a first-class blowjob. She could feel his cock becoming steel hard, oh yeah, she grabbed his balls and gave them gentle squeezes. The hard jerk, the urgent swelling, and she timed it perfectly, one last drive down his cock, she took him in deep, letting her throat muscles flutter around his cock head, and that did it. His cock erupted, and the first blast went straight down her throat. She pulled her head back, two hot strings hit the roof of her mouth, and his cock graced her tongue with 4 more hot ribbons, spewing a very full load into her eager mouth.

Julia was watching, seeing her son cumming, filling Matilda's mouth, was making her red hot. As the frenetic pace of the blowjob ebbed away, she crept downstairs and got back into her car. She drove to Prospect Park, down by the river, it was 10 PM, and she needed to get off. Not having the house to herself, she went to her favorite outdoor spot. When she felt daring, she loved to stroke herself off in public. But not too public.

She got out of the car and wandered into the park. It was deserted, and her mind was rerunning what she had seen in Ron's bedroom. She wanted the spicy action of being outside, exposing her body, and getting off.

Accordingly, she went towards a stand of oak trees, they formed a nice, natural barrier between her and the parking lot, bordering the river. She stripped naked, feeling a rush as she was naked outdoors, and she could smell the hot lust rising from her. She dug into her handbag, pulled out her trusty 8-inch dildo, and leaned back against the big oak tree, feet spread, ready to fuck herself.

Being outside added an extra spice, the area was deserted, and with one hand roaming over her 36Ds, squeezing and fondling her nipples, her other hand really laid the dildo to herself, ramming her sopping cunt with that hard dildo, pumping it hard from every angle. Julia's cries and moans of pleasure, and the wet juicy squelch of her juices filled the air. Her juices were dripping from her pussy, running down her thighs, and it just excited her even more.

Her mind ran her favorite fantasy, she imagined some guy coming across her and taking her like a slut hungry bitch. Her mind visualized it, being bent over and a rock-hard cock was slammed into her. The cock was a big fat whopper, fucking her hard, fast, and deep. She matched the plunges of her dildo as she rammed her cunt, she imagined the feel of his hands as he grasped her hips tightly and pounded her pussy.

Julia could feel her orgasm building up, she imagined her stranger lover moving his hands up, grabbing her tits as he jackhammered her. Her cunt was blazing hot, her clit quivering and throbbing, ready to explode. Julia imagined his lust grunts, the rush of hot cum he'd unleash, splattering her cervix, oh fuck, she felt her orgasm rise up.

Her mind threw in one last thought before she went over, Matilda on her knees, servicing her son's cock, then servicing her cunt. The idea of that sweet little teen, on her knees and licking her creaming pussy like a good little subservient cunt licker, sent her roaring over the edge.

Julia shrieked as she felt her pussy blow apart, oh fuck, her cunt tightened around her plunging dildo with a vice grip as it spasmed uncontrollably. She was cumming, cumming so hard, fuck, it felt like an assault as she was pounded by throbbing waves of pleasure. She could hear the sound of her juices splattering the ground, as her pussy quivered and spasmed crazily. When the last wave had shaken her, she leaned back against the tree, giddy from the force.

After a few minutes, she quickly got dressed, returned to her car, and called home. When Ron answered, she told him that her meeting was over, and she'd be home in 20 minutes. Give them enough time to get things back to normal.

Julia had something in mind, and she smiled as she thought about it.

Two days later, when Ron was at work, Matilda was at his house. Julia had called her up, asking her to come over right after Ron had left for work. Once face to face, Julia didn't waste any time.

"I saw you sucking my son's cock, Matty."

Matilda was frozen in place, oh fuck, she saw us! Damn, they should have done it somewhere else. She felt the flushing on her face.

Julia made her move, she crossed to her, standing directly in front of her. Matilda was two inches shorter than Julia, and she felt Julia's hand cup her chin, tilting her head up. Matilda was mesmerized as Julia's eyes looked into hers. She felt her head being drawn forward, Julia's full lips were pink and wet, and shaping into a pucker. She felt her eyes flutter, then the soft warm press of Julia's lips against hers, she let out a little sound as another woman's lips touched her for the first time. They were soft, warm, and pliable, and she could feel her lips shaping to fit them. She felt Julia's hands gently take the sides of her face, and keep her head close, her lips parting. Matilda reached out, grasping Julia around the back as Julia's tongue coaxed her to come out and play.

Matilda adored french kissing, and the idea of kissing another woman had gone from weird to very hot. Matilda was making little noises of passion as they shared tongue-filled swirls of passion. When they finally broke the kiss, Matilda opened her eyes and saw that direct clear gaze from Julia.

Julia whispered, "I know how good you are on my son's cock. Tell me, Matty, how good is that sweet mouth of yours on a pussy?"

When Matty replied that she had never tried it, Julia cooed, "Well, I think it's time you learned. If you do a good job you can suck Ron's cock whenever and wherever you please. The only thing I'll ask is that you will lick my cunt also, so my son and I can share your oral talents. Like to learn how to pussy munch, Matty sweetie?"

Matilda could feel the spreading warmth, hearing Julia say the word cunt really got her revved up. At her nod, she felt Julia take her hand and lead her to the bedroom. She felt like she was in a trance as Julia stripped her naked. She saw Julia sizing up her body, her eyes lingering on her 34DD chest, tracing a line of sight down over her belly, taking in the pleasing view of her wide, curvy hips, and neatly trimmed bush of natural red hair.

When Julia bared her body, Matilda couldn't help but stare. With the soft sweet curves, her bouncy set of 36Ds, Julia's pussy waxed bare and bald, Julia stared at the pink trail, feeling the anticipation as she saw where her mouth would be, very soon, it really got her heat going.

Matilda had been naked around other girls, school gym locker room, going skinny dipping with her friends, having a sleepover, but those were just incidental views, there'd been nothing more than that. With the sexual tension filling the room, it had never been like this, nudity with the express purpose of hot, sweet sex with another female.

Julia purred, "Since you are a newbie, I think it only right that I go down on you first, to show you what I like, then you can do me. Do you like that idea Matty?"

Matilda was tongue-tied with her desire, she could only nod as she realized she was about to lose her lesbian virginity, and she was more than ready.

groomleader
04-21-2022, 06:46 AM
Part 02

"Now, spread your legs a bit more sweetie."

Matilda did as she was told, her heart thumping, as Julia took to her knees, and with a big smile, motioned her forward. That red-topped muff moved in and was inches from her face. Julia was eager, it had been a month since her last lesbian session, and she adored it.

She had been divorced 5 years, her husband had been chasing his 18-year-old secretary and the dumb schmuck got her knocked up. She had thrown him out of the house, and out of her life. She had been furious and had sworn off men forever. Masturbation had only eased her sexual desire a little bit, and one night, after getting tipsy with her college friend Sally, they had ended up in bed together.

It had a bit tentative, until Julia felt the warmth, the sexual press of Sally's body, the gentle kisses and soft, caressing hands, and she felt the old taboos about same-sex love shatter, and she had welcomed Sally between her thighs. The night was hot, sex-filled, and wildly satisfying, and 5 years later, she had enjoyed a score of female lovers, and now, she was for ladies only, no men needed or wanted.

Julia gazed up at Matilda's sweet cuntal plane, this was the most exciting time, greeting a new lover properly. The fact that it was her son's girlfriend just made it even more exciting.

Matty was trembling, she felt the sides of Julia's face nuzzling in, then...MMMMM oh god, the wet, slick tongue sliding all over her pussy lips. It made pleasure surge through her body, she felt Julia grasping her hips, pulling her in tight, and the sizzling pleasure as her cunt was expertly munched.

Julia knew how to eat cunt, her 5 years of exclusive lesbian loving had made her an expert, and she made sure that Matty got the benefit of that experience. Her hot breath was puffing against her, her tongue wriggling upwards into her vaginal space, getting that tasty flow of juices. Julia felt Matilda's hands reach down, cradling her head, stroking her hair, eager to let Julia know how much pleasure she was feeling. The encouragement spurred her on, wiggling her tongue deep inside, running it around and around her hot pink tunnel, then licking upwards, bringing her tongue out with an upward flip to graze at the stiff, hard, eager rise of Matilda's clit, her coos and soft cries of pleasure were like music to Julia's ears, and Julia felt it was time for the coup de grace.

She pulled back and purred, "Now, I'm going to stick my tongue out as far as I can. I want you to ride my tongue with your clit, rub it back and forth, give me a face fucking, Matty!"

Matty was sizzling hot, she felt Julia's fingers parting her labia, and the pressure of Julia's tongue pressing tight against her clit. She felt the waves of pleasure as she started to ride her face, grinding her clit against the hot, wet tongue.

"Mmmm, Mmmmm, oh fuck that feels so good!"

Matilda was very wet, Julia felt her juices flooding over his mouth and face as she kept up the pressure. She could feel Matilda's clit, which had been pliant, stiffen up hard, swelling with the sensations, until Matty grasped Julia's head tighter, and really pressed her clit down hard, riding the length of Julia's outstretched tongue, her clit was hot, throbbing and bulging with arousal as she started to shake.

“Ffff-fuck yesssssssss, oh yes, FUCK!”

Matilda was squealing with pleasure, and the dam broke. Her shriek of pleasure filled the room, and she let fly. Her juices exploded, a flood of gushing girl cum pouring out, Julia's face soaked with a sheet of cum, as she gushed a torrent, she rode that crest, mopping Julia's face down, as Julia drank deeply of the rich flow.

As the orgasm ebbed, Matty felt dazed, then she looked down, and saw Julia's face, wet and soaking, and was amazed. She had no idea that she could explode like that.

Julia rose up, her face glazed from the rush of juices, and cooed, "Your turn now Matilda, give my pussy a good licking, we all need to have our first time."

Matty was eager to make Julia feel as good as she felt, and she took to her knees, aware of the subservient nature of being on her knees. Just like she was a subservient little cocksucker for her son, she felt the surging of lust as she was ready to be a subservient little cunt licker. She watched Julia stepping towards her, and as her pussy loomed in closer, Matty got her first up-close view.

Matty felt a bolt of pleasure as Julia's beautiful sex was only inches from her mouth. It was wildly erotic seeing her boyfriend's Mom straddling her upturned face that close and it ramped up her arousal to a fever pitch. She was more turned on than she had ever been in her life. The heat from between Julia's legs warmed Matty's face. She smelled the scent of Julia's arousal, hot and musky, and it made her dizzy with desire. Her bald, bare opening was lined with juices, everything was dewy wet. She was entranced by the sight of Julia's hot crimson love flesh as it hovered above her.

Matty thought, 'I'm going to munch the cunt of my boyfriend's Mom.' The thought sent a bolt through her, now, she couldn't wait to taste Julia. She ran her finger along the pink trail, hearing Julia's soft moan as her finger slid inside her hot tunnel. Her tongue quickly followed, sliding along Julia's luscious pink inner lips. Once Matty got a taste of Julia's musky sap, she couldn't stop. Matty pulled Julia's pussy against her face, and she ate her out ravenously.

Julia let out cries of pleasure, Matilda's cock sucking skills were easily translating to great cunt licking skills. She felt Matilda's tongue dipping deep into her fiery center, licking her as her sweet juice flowed out, flooding Matilda's mouth. She started flicking her tongue against Matilda's straining clit, intent on licking her to a wild orgasm.

Julia growled, "Now, stick that tongue out baby, and let me ride it!"

She smiled as she saw how eager to please Matilda was. Julia reached down, parting her lips, and she let out a loud moan of pleasure as she slid her clit along the length of that hot, wet teen tongue.

"Ri--Right there," Julia whimpered, her eyes closed. "Mmmm keep that tongue right there, baby, ah-ah-ah!"

Eager to follow orders, Matty did so, she felt Julia holding her head in position, and she could feel her starting to slide her clit up and down the length of Matty's outstretched tongue.

Julia murmured, "Oh, so good, mmmm, so good."

Matty felt the wet flow against her face, Julia was very wet, her juices were flooding over Matty's mouth and her face. Matty felt her keep up the pressure, holding her head in place as she ground her clit down harder, giving Matty her first lesbian facefucking, Julia clit was hot, throbbing, and bulging with arousal as she started to shake.

“Sweet little cunt licker, gonna make me cum, fuck, fuck FUUCCKKK!!”

Julia was squealing with pleasure, and a huge rush of her cum poured out, it felt like Niagara Falls as she gushed a torrent of girl cum all over Matty's face. Julia rode that crest, mopping Matty's face down, as she squirmed and writhed with pleasure.

Julia looked down at Matilda's face, saw the glaze of juice she'd deposited, the hot, shine of lust, and she knew that Matilda must be wildly hot, and she was eager to relieve the pressure. She lifted Matilda up, and her lips came down, pressing insistently against Matilda's lips. Matilda opened her mouth to the kiss, and she felt Julia's tongue race in, licking, probing, eager to play. Matilda's tongue rose up, and they kissed heatedly, tongue-filled swirls of passions, moaning into each other's mouth.

When they broke the kiss, before Matilda could say another word, Julia pulled back the bedsheets, purring, "Come to bed Matilda, we still have time before my son gets home."

Matilda watched through lust glazed eyes as Julia climbed into bed, and lay back, her eyes hungry, beckoning her to join her.

"Let's 69 sweetie, you'll love it."

Matilda followed Julia's directions, as she squatted over her face, Matilda could feel Julia's nose sniffing at the lips of her pussy, letting out coos of pleasure as she felt Julia's tongue start to delicately lick at her pussy lips.

Matilda felt the tip of Julia's tongue softly probing at her entrance, and she let out a moan of pleasure as Julia's tongue speared in. Matilda quickly stretched out, she could smell the heated lust, oh god, the fiery scent of Julia's pussy was making her own pussy throb, and in that classic 69, breasts were pressed against bellies, and mouths cleaved to hot, wet cunts.

Matty slid her tongue along Julia's labial lips, listening to her drawn-out growl of pleasure. The feel of her boyfriend's Mom's mouth feasting away at her juicy heat was beyond spectacular. Matty was hot, ready, and eager to please, and she plastered her mouth tight against Julia's gushing heat, licking, kissing, and tasting. Both were eagerly sampling the copious flows from between each other's thighs, climbing up, becoming hotter and hotter.

Matty grunted, growled, her body started to tremble with her impending orgasm, it took only a few more loving passes of Julia's tongue caressing her clit, and Julia felt the vibrations of a pussy muffled shriek against her as Matty's girl cum gushed forth, giving her a very juicy wash. The feel of Matilda's cum against her face made Julia explode almost immediately, she felt a rush of juices pumping out, giving Matilda another rush of the mingled passions.

They lay sprawled out afterward, breathless, floating on the clouds of post-coital contentment. After a few minutes, Julia drew Matilda into an embrace, nuzzling and caressing.

"Matilda my sweet, I want you to be a part of the family for a long time. I have many wonderful ways to show you how satisfying lesbian loving can be. With my son's cock, you'll have the best of both worlds."

Matty was hooked, she knew that if she didn't go both ways, she'd miss half the fun, and she whispered, "I'm all yours to teach Ms. Martin."

Julia cooed, "Since we know each other much better now, call me Julia, sweetie, and what do you like to be called?"

Matilda whispered, "Call me Matty."

Julia cooed, "Matty, oh yes Matty, I will pleasure you in so many ways. As Ron will be home soon, I think it's time to call an end to our discoveries, for now. There will be many more things for you to learn, enjoy and revel in Matty sweetie."

Later that night, in bed, Matty masturbated furiously, she ran the images through her mind like a film clip, being a subservient cunt licking living sex doll for Ron's Mom. It just drove her wild, and when she exploded, she squirted like a hose, holy shit, it felt like her body was shaking apart as hard, wrenching spasms shook her body to its very core.

Laying back, sprawled in ecstasy, Matty knew that she would be a very compliant subservient sex doll for Julia. Mmmmm. she could feel a purr deep inside as if something that she had wanted all her life had locked into place. She could hardly wait to service Julia again.

groomleader
04-30-2022, 08:28 AM
Part 03

"Oh yeah baby, suck it, god you suck cock so well!"

Matilda was on her knees, naked, sucking Ron's cock, eager for him to spunk down her mouth. She knew that his Mom Julia was peeking in on them, and once she was done with Ron, it would be Julia's turn.

Ever since that first cunt licking, a month ago, Matty and Julia had worked it out, after every cock sucking, Julia would get her cunt licked, and then lick Matty's sweet cunt. Ron's bedroom was in the basement, and Julia's bedroom was upstairs, at the other end of the house. Ron knew not to go upstairs and bother his mother after she had gone to bed. His Mom was a nice-looking MILF, she was only 39, and she was entitled to private sex life, just as he was.

Ron was in the midst of a rush of pleasure, every time they'd finished their date, Matty was more than eager to suck his cock back at his home. His Mom was either up in her room or just happened to be out at those after date times, or so he thought, Matty was always wound up, stripped down for action, and on her knees, she'd go after his dick with a lust-driven hunger, and tonight was no different. Her mouth rode his pole, the wetly sucking lips gripping at his dick, that fantastic tongue swirling action, and he felt his balls being gently gripped, Matty's soft fingers toying with his nuts.

Julia was in her usual spot, just outside the door, Matilda always made sure it was slightly ajar, so Julia could watch all the hot action. She was indeed, and she felt the warmth of her juices starting to gather.

Matty could feel Ron's cock swell, inching further down her throat. She swallowed rapidly, and Ron grunted, "Fuck, oh yeah FUCK!" and Matty felt the first blast of hot cum launched straight down her throat, she pulled back and let the rest of the load paint her mouth and spew all over her tongue, sucking hungrily, not wanting to release his cock until she had every drop to savor.

Thanks to Julia's expert cunt lickings, Matty had become more demanding of Ron. It used to be once he got his dick off, she'd have to frig herself at home, after the date, but no longer. He took to his knees, it felt hot and sexy when she ordered him to lick her cunt. It was like a different persona had taken possession of Matty as he stared up at the sexy mons awaiting his oral ministrations.

Matty was now shaved bare and bald, she had started to do so after Julia had taken her into the shower and shaved her, explaining that a shaved pussy was much better for licking purposes. God, the feeling of being bare and bald had driven her lust to a whole new level, and they had feasted on each other's smooth, bare cunts with lust-driven hunger.

Ron was wildly revved up, the fact that Matty had a bare, waxed pussy was even hotter. It had been almost a month ago that Matty had become demanding of him to give her as good as she gave, and the first time, he'd munched and ate her box until she had come twice. He loved to lick her bald cunt, she had kept herself smooth and bald, and with his fervor to eat her sweet box, he had become an expert at cunt licking.

Matty lowered herself down, to let his tongue tease at the rim of her cunt, and she purred with pleasure. She reached down, spreading her lips apart, and she felt Ron quickly plaster his mouth against her fuck-hole, she was dripping wet, hot as a furnace. Ron's mouth was warm and expert, fuck, she felt like she was being eaten alive, her moans and coos of pleasure were nonstop. He teased out her clit from beneath its canopy and worked it over just as he had learned. Matty started to grunt and rotate her hips, oh yes, she could feel the rise.

"Right there, oh right there, lick my cunt, make me cum!'

Ron was in the midst of a taste sensation, god, her juices were fucking amazing, and it took just a few more swipes of her tongue over her orgasm button, Matty grunted and barked some wordless sounds, and a rush of juices poured out to cover his face as she crested, her sounds of orgasmic pleasure filling the room.

Julia turned and hurried away, back to her room. There was a second staircase that led up to the second floor, at the back of the house. The outside door to that staircase, Matilda now had a key. Since she lived a block and a half away, it was a simple matter to slip around to the back door, once she and Ron had said goodnight, and make her way up the other staircase to Julia's room.

When Matty eased open the door, Julia was waiting for her, naked and ready for pleasure. In just a few moments, Matilda had done so. She was not wearing panties, in her mind, panties are for good girls, not for sluts. And considering what she was up to, satisfying both boyfriend and boyfriend's Mom, she sure felt like a pantyless slut.

"Matty, it's time for more pleasures. I will demonstrate to you, what I want to be done to me after you get yours. Bend over sweetie."

Julia went around behind Matty, and with Matty bent at the waist, the sweet cheeks of her ass were almost in Julia's face. Julia's mouth watered, that sweet pink hole, all ready for a hot ass munching.

Matty was shivering with desire, wondering what Julia was going to do, she felt her ass cheeks being gently parted, then...MMMMMM OH GOD, Julia's mouth moved in and her hot wet tongue started to lap at Matty's tight little virgin starfish.

"Ohhhh, mmmm, grawww, sssssssss mmmmmmm..."

Matty was reduced to incoherent babbles of pleasure, as Julia licked and laved at her tight, twitchy asshole. Her asshole was highly sensitive, and getting that sensitive hole licked and doted on was almost too much pleasure.

Julia's mouth started to roam, licking along the taint to her cunt, she was dripping wet, and Matty's grunts and moans of pleasure sounded as Julia's mouth went back and forth, from clit to asshole, back and forth, bringing Matty to a raging heat.

Just before she exploded, Matty realized that she was Julia's for the taking, she had become a pantyless slut for Julia, Matty wanted to be her eager little MILF serving slut and have her use her however she wanted. Matty was her cunt, her little slutty whore cunt, the way she made her body light up, Matty would do anything for her, anything.

As Julia's tongue swabbed forcefully at the tightly puckered rosette, she eased the tip of her tongue in to her butt hole. Matty felt three fingers powered up her dripping cunt, she moaned and arched her back as she was fucked hard, and a finger of Julia's other hand started to flick at her tingling clit.

Matty knew she was gonna cum very noisily, she grabbed a pillow, burying her face in it to muffle the noise, and her pussy exploded, she screamed as a tsunami-like explosion filled her vagina, a wrenching gripping spasm that shook her body and shot out a torrent of her girl cum, she shrieked into the pillow as more hard spasms rocked her to the very core, over and over, until she felt light-headed and flopped down on the bed.

Julia cuddled her, cooing to her about what a pleasure she was to her. The cuddling, caring nature made Matty eager to please, and it did not take too long before the roles were reversed, and Matty enjoyed her first time being an ass munching slut.

Julia gasped and moaned as Matty crawled behind her ass, cupped her ass cheeks, and pulled them apart gently, the view of that tight little hole made her red hot, and ran her tongue up her cunt crack, wiggling it around as much as she could, letting her tongue soak in the juices. Matty pulled her tongue from Julia's cunt, sliding up the taint, and Julia let out a louder moan as Matty painted Julia's puckered rosette by scooping her own juices.

"Oh yeah, lick my ass, lick me all over," Julia murmured.

Matty was wildly excited, she began to lick Julia's butt hole with the built-up enthusiasm that filled her, hoping that her newbie efforts were not too clumsy or distracting.

Quite the contrary, Matty was giving Julia a perfect rim job, she cooed. "Oh yes, you lick Mommy's cunt so well, such a hot, sexy ass munching sweetie."

The compliment made Matty more than eager to please, and she powered two fingers into Julia's dripping cunt, and her fingers ticked at Julia's throbbing, swollen clit.

Julia felt the rush, her grunts, growls, and cries of pleasure sounded as her pussy shook and spasmed, and Matty was served a rich helping of her MILF juices as she painted Matty's face, gushing a healthy load of juices for Matty to savor.

Before Matilda went home, they lay in the post-orgasm glow and held each other close, Julia was feeling a lot more than just healthy lust for Matilda, she was starting to feel a deeper attraction, she hoped Ron would marry Matilda, she wanted a daughter in law that was as eager to please her as Matilda is.

groomleader
05-24-2022, 01:41 PM
Part 04

Julia was relaxing when she received a text. It read, "Need to see you, now. Matty."

Julia would be happy to see her, and when she sent the reply, Matilda was at the door in a few minutes.

When she stepped in, Julia drew her close, Matilda could see her full pink lips, shiny and wet, and their lips came together in a sizzling tangle of tongues. Both of them could feel the surge of heat, and when they broke the kiss, Julia could see that Matilda had something on her mind.

Matty said, "On our next date, Ron wants to fuck me." She blushed, then continued, "I'm a virgin, but I'd like you to do the honor of deflowering me. I don't want our first time to be painful, with me unable to handle his size and possibly bleeding all over the place. Ron will be the first real cock to take me, so that can be the virginity he takes."

Julia smiled, oh yes, she would indeed be honored. She took Matilda's hand, led her to the bedroom, and soon had her stripped down for action.

Matty was almost shaking with excitement as she watched Julia uncover her sexy body. Her breath caught when she saw Julia turn to her with a smile, and show her what she'd brought out of her closet.

"This is a double delight dildo, so we can both enjoy the feeling of taking a nice stiff dildo up our pussies, you'll love it, Matty."

Matty's pussy started to throb with her horny need. Two curved and rippled purple shafts, each 7 inches long, topped off with a realistic cock head at the top, curved upwards in a V shape from the base that had two straps through it. Julia was going to wear the straps, and fuck Matty until she saw stars. And as a bonus, while she was thrusting it to Matty, Julia would enjoy the feel of her own juicy cunt getting stuffed as her end of the dildo would thrust up into her.

Julia stepped into the straps and drew them up her legs. She angled her dildo, and let out a low moan of pleasure as she felt the rippled purple shaft push up, and she reached down to give it a shove, oh fuck, the entire 7 inches of rippled pleasure was now buried up her pussy, holy fuck. Julia made sure the straps were securely over her hips and her thighs, and she let Matty see the full effect.

Matty was transfixed, a purple, rippled cock was standing up from Julia's pubic region, it looked like she had just grown a purple cock! Instead of a large, bulky harness, the dildo was held in place by the elastic straps that went over Julia's hips and around her upper thighs. Her pussy was wet and achy, and she was more than ready.

Julia took a large beach towel, folded it over, and set it on the bed. Matty wondered briefly about that, and Julia purred, "From personal experience, the towel will be needed. Lie back Matty, and let me take care of you."

She did so, looking up at Julia with wide eyes as Julia got between her legs, grabbed behind her knees, and pushed her legs up until they were pressing against her tits. Julia was in complete control as Matty felt her hips tilted up, her pussy open and wet, a hungry pink pocket. She felt the dildo head nudged gently against her, her soft pink hole waiting to be filled. Matty felt herself swept along, her cunt was throbbing, eagerly awaiting a good stuffing, she needed to get her horny cunt rammed.

Julia smiled as she saw the eagerness on Matty's face, the knowledge of her dildo getting the first ride inside Matty's sweet teen cunt had her red hot. Julia pushed her hips forward a bit, hearing Matty's low moan as the head popped inside, and she started the slow, steady entry.

Matty was so wet, the dildo went in with a minimum of discomfort, she flinched a bit at the twinge as her cherry surrendered, then she let out a louder moan as the 7 inches filled her. She saw Julia smiling at her as she drew back, and drove her hips forward with a little more power, impaling Matty's juicy fuckhole, sending an answering thrust of the other 7 inches stuffed up her own cunt.

Matty was feeling sizzling surges, letting out growls of pleasure as their horny cunts came together, bonded by the toy of pleasure. Matty pushed her hips against Julia's, enjoying Julia's moan of pleasure as the dildo was driven into her to the base. Julia reached out and grabbed Matty, pulling her into a sitting position, with their legs intertwined like a pair of scissors, bodies touching, two hot and juicy cunts bonded together by the hard curving shafts deep in each other's heated folds.

Embracing together tightly, they started fucking each other, using only hips to propel themselves. They started out slowly, getting the hang of it, working up a rhythm, moans of desire started to sound as each end of the dildo was pushed into their burning pussies. Oh god, it felt so good to Matty, grinding their hips back and forth, humping at each other in a frenzy. In the heated embrace, breasts pressed tightly against each other, they were joined cunt to cunt. The dildo heads were angled perfectly, and Matty could feel the swollen head of the dildo polishing her G spot, while their clits stood up, rock hard, erect, throbbing, and twitching with desire, brushing heatedly against the plunging dildo.

Julia looked at her and cooed, "Feels good, doesn't it? G spot polish and clit rubbing, we're both gonna cum so hard!"

Both of them were full of heady feelings, boyfriend's Mom fucking his girlfriend. Grinding their hips back and forth, they were humping at each other in a frenzy of sexual lust. Matty could feel her G spot becoming red hot, she felt the building urge, and she knew she was moments away. Judging byJulia's loud cries and grunts, she imagined she was feeling the same wave of sensations.

Matty could feel the massive wave coming at her, she felt the tightening up, and she cried out, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna fucking explode, fuck, fuck, OHHH GAAAWWWD!!"

Her voice rose up to a full-on shriek, she heard Julia's answering scream of pleasure joining in, and as Matty felt a long, wrenching spasm gripping her pussy, she felt the squeezing urge like she was going to pee. She tightened and squeezed as another spasm rocked her quivering walls, and her cunt blew apart, her eyes rolled back in her head, her pussy exploded with juices, and she was squirting like crazy.

She felt squirting gushes splattering against her, and a scream of sexual pleasure as Julia's pussy joined in. Matty was trying to catch her breath, her pussy continued to spasm violently, they were pouring juices like waterfalls, squirting all over each other's pussy, soaking the towel and each other.

Matty was in the grip of her most violent orgasm ever, she felt like some dam had burst as she poured out wave after wave of girl cum. Seeing Julia in the grip of the same carnal lust, feeling her girl cum joining in just kept the spasms going. Matty's body was shaking in a grip that felt like she was gonna fly apart, she was gasping for air as she clung to Julia, crying out wordless sounds of pleasure until their orgasms finally started to ebb, and they flopped down in a wet, sweaty tangled heap, still joined by the dildo bonding their juicy centers together.

Having her virginity taken by Julia's dildo was an amazing experience, not just losing her cherry, but enjoying her first G spot orgasm, god, it had felt so different, more powerful than just rubbing her clit.

After a quick shower, they were horny and ready again. Julia leaned into Matty, her tits rubbing against Matty's equally stiff nipples, hot lips pressing together urgently. Matty could feel the surging lust, it was electrifying and her pussy was already wet in anticipation of what was to come. Matty was so fucking hot it was unbelievable and she eagerly gave herself to Julia's manipulations, spreading her thighs for her when she felt Julia's hand lovingly cupping her sex. She moaned when she felt Julia gently slide a finger up into her blazing cunt.

"Oh Matty, you are so hot and so ready for more. One orgasm just wasn't enough for two horny bitches like us. That's what we are, horny bitches!"

Matty was in sexual nirvana, unable to say anything but a drawn-out moan, Julia lay her down then Matty saw her stiff nipple approaching. She reached out, gently grabbed her breast, and guided it to her mouth. Matty eagerly slid my mouth over it, licking and kissing, then she suckled on her tit like she was nursing, hearing cries of pleasure from Julia. Matty adored sucking Julia's sexy set of 36D's, and Matty wrapped both hands around her tits.

Matty felt Julia slide another finger in, and she was expertly finger fucked by Julia's talented fingers. It didn't take long, and Matty exploded with another noisy, juicy orgasm, shaking and shuddering against Julia.

Matty, her eyes smoky with passion, cooed, "My Turn, I need to eat you up before Ron gets home.”

Julia lay back, she lifted her legs into the air and spread them as far as I could. Julia was hoping that Ron would pop the question, she already felt like Matty was her daughter, and she liked to think of her that way, she loved the idea of her daughter eating her pussy. Julia watched through lust glazed eyes as Matty slid between her legs and when her mouth touched her blazing hot cunt, Julia felt like she was going to faint, it was an awesome feeling.

"Pull your knees back, Julia."

Julia quickly did as requested, and Matty cooed when she saw how open everything was for her licking pleasure. She kissed Julia's cunt all over, slid her hands under, propping up her ass cheeks. Matty nibbled on her pussy lips and then started licking her, trailing down through her taint, and Julia squealed with pleasure as Matty's tongue found her asshole. Julia had made sure that she was waxed fully, her pussy, taint, and asshole had been thoroughly cleansed of pubic hair, for Matty's licking pleasure. The feel of Matty's tongue dancing along the tight rosette of her asshole was beyond compare.

“God your fucking mouth feels great on my cunt and asshole sweetie, I love having you eat my pussy and munch my ass."

Julia got more vocal and when Matty slid a finger into her asshole, she let it all out.

“Make me your little Mommy whore Matty, I want to be yours.”

Julia was virtually vibrating, she had a burning desire to be a wanton needy slut for Matty. She wanted to be her whore and have her use her however she wanted.

“Are you my cunt now Mommy?” Matty purred.

"Oh yes, I'm your whore cunt, I'm your fucking whore Mommy and I need you to use me, God, eat my pussy and I'll do anything for you, anything."

With that, Matty put two fingers into Julia's pussy and while finger fucking both her asshole and pussy, she sucked Julia's clit into her mouth and Julia went wild, cumming three straight times in a row. Julia's body went limp after the third orgasm as Matilda had virtually worn her out.

Julia watched Matty coming up beside her, taking her into her arms and their lips came together. Matty had a mouthful of Julia's cum, and she let it pour between Julia's open lips.

When they broke the kiss, Matty whispered, “You have such a sweet-tasting pussy Julia, and I love spending time between your legs feasting on your delicious cunt.”

With Ron's arrival time coming up, they parted for the night. Just before she left, Matty had a piece of momentous news for Julia.

"I think Ron's going to ask me to marry him, what do you think of that, Julia? You could be my actual Mommy-in-law, and I could be your eager to please daughter-in-law."

Julia was all for it, god, the idea of Matty being part of the family, and eager to be a cunt pleasing daughter in law was amazing. She hoped that Ron would follow through.

groomleader
07-04-2022, 07:11 AM
Part 05

Ron looked at Matty as she got gloriously naked. On yeah, this was the night, when Ron would get to claim her sweet virginity. She was being naughty, they were actually in his Mom's bedroom, and Matty had purred that she wanted to be naughty, and do it on his Mom's bed. Since his Mom was gone for the evening, Ron was happy to do so, the infectious feeling of doing something naughty was catching on to him too.

Matty lay back, and Ron had his mouth between her thighs in an instant, and Matty cooed as his tongue worked her into a hot, wet frenzy. She could feel the stirrings of an orgasm starting to build.

She growled, "Now, take me, I want to cum all over your hard cock!"

Ron rose up, his 7 inches fully extended and ready. He nudged it against her and pushed. The tight clasp of her walls surrounded him, oh yeah, getting to take her cherry, and he pushed a bit more. He felt her hands grab his ass and Matty whispered in his ear, "Take it, all the way!"

Fired up, he thrust hard, and Matty squealed as she was split open for only the second time in her life. She had been initially taken by Julia's double delight dildo, only once, so she still had plenty of almost virgin tightness, and Ron's loud grunt of pleasure sounded as his balls smacked gently against her ass, burying his staff.

"Oh yeah, sweet virgin tightness, feels so fine."

He felt her legs come up and wrap around his hips, eager for every plunge to go to the limit. He started to ride her, going slower and more gentle than a frenzied fuck, wanting to last long enough for her to explode.

Matty felt the rising lust, her mind spun back to what had happened when Julia had taken her. She was unable to stop the remembrance, the way Julia had fucked her so nicely with that amazing dildo, the G spot explosion, god, she couldn't wait for Julia to fuck her again with that amazing pleasure.

Ron could feel his need to explode, and he growled, "Gonna cum, fuck oh fuck, FUCK!"

Matty was in a haze of pleasure, as she felt his load blooming deep, she cried out, "Yes, yes, oh yes, fuck me, Mommy, make me cum!" then a shriek as she exploded, her cunt squirming and writhing wildly, sucking hungrily at Ron's dick, the rush of spunk filled wetness coating her walls.

She opened her eyes, shocked at what she'd said. She'd been so into her remembered pleasure that she'd blurted that out. She saw Ron's eyes looking at her.

"Mommy? What did that mean?"

"Well, it started like this..."

After telling him all that had happened, she lay back, closing her eyes and waiting for the hammer blow of the relationship shattering.

Ron was in a mixture of emotions, his Mom had taken Matilda and used her for pure carnal pleasure. He didn't feel jealous, not like he would if it was another guy. He visualized the action, god, his Mom, and Matty naked and pleasuring each other with a wanton, lust-driven need, god that sounded so fucking hot. His cock quickly grew back, seeming longer and harder than ever, as he imagined the sounds, bodies slapping together, wet juicy squelches of hot wet cunts being used, and cries of orgasmic completion.

He made his decision, and said, "Matilda, would you marry me?"

Matty's eyes flew open, did he actually just propose?

"Ron, did you just...."

"Yes, I did, would you marry me?"

"But what about your Mom, wanting me just as much?"

"You enjoyed it, right?" At her nod, Ron continued, "Well, I admit, it's the sexiest thing I've ever heard of, and since we both are warm for your form, I am more than happy to share your charms with her. We can keep it all in the family. So, will you...."

"Yes, yes, oh god YES!"

They clung together, and his cock seemed harder than ever, and on her hands and knees, she discovered how turned on he was as he plunged into her. Matilda was in a haze of hot lust, his swollen 7 inches plunging in, his hands gripping her hips, guiding her as he fucked her nice and hard.

Ron was seeing through a red haze of lust. Visualizing Matty on her knees, licking his Mom's cunt, Matty getting her tight little asshole licked, Matty riding that double delight strap-on with his Mom, god, it made his cock feel like a steel hard post, and he shafted Matty's cunt, her growls and cries of pleasure adding into the heat. Oh yeah, her asshole was still virgin tight, and he grunted, "Grab your cheeks and spread 'em, Matty, I'm gonna take your sweet ass cherry!"

Matty did so, and when Ron lodged his swollen prick against her and powered in, she let out a howl, a bit of pain but a lot more pleasure as her last virginity was plucked. She grunted as he buried it, his balls swung down and smacked against her pussy.

"Oh yeah, ride my ass, bugger me good Ron!"

Ron was happy to do so, the tightness of her virgin ass was out of this world. The sweet grip of those silky walls was a milking pleasure that demanded his load, he was able to delay his explosion thanks to his need to recharge after his first cunt filling cum.

Matty was feeling shooting surges of lust, her asshole was very sensitive, and the feel of her tight little starfish getting drilled was almost too much pleasure. She started to corkscrew her ass backward, rotating her asscheeks around and around Ron's swollen dick, grinding her greedily clinging ass walls over the length of his prick. She shivered with pleasure, she could hardly wait to feel his dick exploding and squirting wildly, flooding her ass with its virgin-busting load.

Matty got a long, hard ride, she was in a wild land of pleasure when Ron grunted, "Fuck, gonna cum, gonna paint your ass, fuck FUCK!!"

That did it, and Matty felt the rise of her own orgasm when she felt the hot bloom being pumped up her ass, she orgasmed as his load flooded her dark cavern, Mmmmm that felt so good.

They flopped back and Matty said, "Ron, would you be okay if I asked your Mom to be my Matron of Honor?"

"Oh fuck, god, I love it, it feels so amazing!"

A passionate shiver rippled over Matilda's naked young body as she felt Julia's face nuzzling warmly between the half-moons of her spread-open buttocks. Then the delightful sensations brought moans of joy forth as Julia's full, wet lips pressed lovingly against the rose-shaped pucker of her asshole. Julia's tongue licked and probed the tiny sensitive opening of her puckered anus, pushing slightly into the reflexively clenching orifice, while Matilda gasped in pleasure beneath Julia's lascivious mouthing.

"On your back Matty."

Flat on her back, Matty was looking up with excited eyes as Julia loomed over her. Julia had a 7-inch black strap on in place, and now that Ron had plucked her last cherry, 2 days ago, she was eager to give Matty a dildo ride up her tight little ass.

Julia tucked a couple of pillows beneath Matty's supple ass, she wanted to ride her sweet ass while looking her in the face. Matty had told her about Ron proposing, and she had been pleased and flattered that Matty wanted her to be her Matron of Honor.

Julia had her dildo well lubed, and with a finger, she reached down as Matty spread her legs wide and pulled them up and back, pressing gently against her nipples, and she murmured "good, so good" as Julia gently fingered lube onto her asshole, pressing inside, making Matty gasp as the finger pressed gently into her asshole, spreading lube around the tight grip.

Julia took her double vibrating eggs, and slipped one of them under her harness, and gave a sigh of pleasure as it slipped easily into her well-lubed snatch. She had also plugged her ass with her stainless steel plug, she wanted her holes to get all the pleasure they could handle. She enjoyed the look on Matilda's face as she slipped the other egg into her wet heat and the soft cry of pleasure as she turned the control dial up to low.

She moved up to Matty's upturned ass, that tight twitchy rosebud, glistening with the coating of lube. She took Matty's ankles and draped them over her shoulders, then reached down and grasped Matty's cheeks. She guided Matty's asshole towards her dildo and nudged against her.

Matty was feeling surges of pleasure, the vibrating egg was shaking her cunt so pleasantly, god that felt amazing. She felt the dildo nudge against her, and with a slow and steady push, Julia penetrated her.

"Push it in, slow, stretch out my tight little asshole, just like Ron did."

Julia felt the thrill of excitement, knowing that she was taking the same ass that her son had taken just a few days ago.

Matty was letting our grunts, a bit of pain but a lot more pleasure. With a final push, Julia buried the dildo, and Matty felt her ass part around the surge.

"Mmmmppphhh, unngghhh, mmmmmm, oh yes, fuck my ass, slowly."

Julia pulled back, just as slowly as she pushed in, watching her dildo glistening with lube as it pulled back, then plunging back in, spreading apart the tight little asshole of her soon to be daughter in law. She reveled in the feeling of Matty, so eager to please, as she stroked in and out in a slow, steady rhythm. Julia nudged up the eggs to medium, Mmmmm, the matching purrs rose up, as both Matilda and Julia felt the buzzing excitement starting to fill their vaginal spaces. Julia adored the way the egg vibrated against her butt plug, stimulating it with every movement she made.

Matty felt the egg vibrating against the plunges of Julia's dildo. Shivering all over, writhing and whimpering from Julia's fucking, she gasped and writhed under Julia's body as she got her asshole reamed by her soon-to-be Mommy-in-law. Her hips started bucking up towards the plunging dildo, causing it to surge in and out of Matilda's gripping asshole faster and faster.

Julia could feel her orgasm building, and she clicked the control dial up to High. The eggs went wild, vibrating and buzzing wildly, and Matilda felt the rush building, taking her to the brink.

"Fuck oh my fucking god, gonna cum, gonna explode, fuck, FUUUCCCKKKK!"

Matilda's voice rose to a shriek, and her cunt blew apart in an explosion of pleasure, her cunt gushing crazily.

Julia was a few seconds behind, she felt her asshole tighten up, making the butt plug seem even bigger, the buzzing ramping it up, she cried out wordlessly as her orgasm washed over her in waves of pleasure, god that felt so good. Julia felt Matty gently pull her head down towards her, lips clinging together, tongue-filled swirls of passion as they rode that shared orgasmic wave.

Before Ron got home, they enjoyed a languid, loving 69, licking each other to one more orgasmic wave, before they parted for the night. Julia told Matty that she would be with her for all the important things that needed to be taken care of. Bridal dress, and especially, bridal undies, Mmmmm, she was going to enjoy seeing Matty in her wedding finery, and she had some fun, hot ideas in mind for the run-up to the ceremony. Julia smiled, she was going to enjoy it very much.

groomleader
07-18-2022, 10:54 AM
Part 06

"Oh yes, these should look very nice on you Matty."

Matilda and Julia were in one of the private fitting rooms of La Paresiene lingerie, the city's most exclusive lingerie boutique. Julia had taken a close look at what was on display, and she had selected what she thought would look best on her soon-to-be daughter-in-law. This was the first stop, the bridal dress could wait, it was the wedding lace finery under the dress that was most important.

"Now, let's get you naked, and see how you look."

The rooms were very private, with no salesgirl flitting around. Once the door was closed, there was a red light on the door, a strict no entry policy to the sales staff, until the light was turned off by the person inside the room.

Matty was starting to feel the flutterings, as Julia gazed at her nude body. That look always made her warm and her pussy would get creamy wet, knowing what Julia wanted.

The special wedding night lingerie that Julia insisted on buying had been imported from France. It consisted of a full, white, lacy bustier hugging her torso, with six suspenders holding up the delicate white stockings, two in front framing her tiny white tanga style side-tie panties and four in back stretched over her perfect ass.

"Now take a look in the mirror."

Matty did so and felt the surge. The sexy look of the lingerie spelled out FUCK ME in capital letters, it made her face warm and her breathing speed up. She saw Julia just over her shoulder, then she purred as Julia started to delicately kiss her neck, her head lolled back and she moaned, deep and low in her throat as Julia, soft, warm lips kissed up and down, along her shoulders, hands coming up to rub at her bustier covered 34DD breasts.

Julia stripped quickly and went around to the front. She took to her knees, pulled at the side ties, the G-string panties fluttered down, and there it was, Matty's neatly trimmed nest of red pubic hair, it made her pulse speed up. Being on her knees in a classic subservient cunt licking position made her pussy creamy wet, and she could smell the wonderful scent of hot teen pussy ready for her.

Matty was seeing it in the mirror, Julia's sexy naked backside reflected as she was kneeling in front of her, then, ahhhhh, the soft warm press of Julia's lips right against her sex, mmmmmm, her soon to be Mommy in law really knew her way between another girl's thighs.

"Mmmmmm, oh yes Mommy, eat my cunt, made me cum all over your face!"

Julia was eager to do so, and she brought all her oral talents to bear, licking the drooling heat made her red hot, and she had Matty shaking, grunting then a muffled shriek as Matty painted her lips with a coating of her girl cum.

Matilda was always ready to reciprocate, and she soon had Julia grunting and sighing with pleasure as Matilda was on her knees, still dressed in her wedding undies, feating on her soon-to-be Mommy-in-law. Julia had been warmed up well from being the giver, and as the givee, she crested very quickly, giving Matty's face a warm sheen of her Mommy cum.

Matty was adjusting very nicely, at her bridal gown fitting, they again had the privacy to indulge. They were on the thick, plush carpeting, nude bodies stroking and caressing, gently rolling together, Julia adored the feeling of Matty's bulbous 34DDs against her, while Matty was similarly fired up by the answering press of Julia's bouncy set of 36Ds, their nipples stiff and rubbing against each other.

The room was filled with cries and grunts of pleasure, as they worked on each other's lust-driven needs. They finally settled into position, Julia on top of Matty, her cunt hovering just over her mouth, ready for her soon-to-be daughter-in-law to get her fill.

Matilda was wildly excited, from the first taste of Julia's sweet bald pussy and her flowing juices, it had been the beginning of a lifelong need. Using Julia's cunt to learn how to pleasure another woman, she had become hooked, and as Julia sank her weight onto Matty's face, Matty was eager to drive her tongue up into the swirling heat, and she felt Julia stretch out, and a warm face nuzzling between her spread open thighs, ready to take the plunge. As if they were two parts of one being, tongues came out to work their magic at the same moment.

On the thick, plush carpet, they were 69ing furiously. Muffled grunts and sounds of pleasure were heard as the two straining bodies strove towards their crowning pleasure, and when both bodies exploded in shaking writhing orgasmic pleasure, they eagerly drank from the copious flows that each other produced, satiating their hunger for each other's bodies.

It was a week before the wedding, and Matilda was in a very happy situation. Taking Ron's cock and letting him flood her holes. Then, Julia would get her turn, and Matilda would get what she craved, the taste of Julia on her tongue, the copious juices that would flood her mouth, and the rush of pleasure as she brought her soon-to-be Mommy in law to a juicy, squirting completion. She would get ridden by Julia's double delight dildo, god, what an explosion that would bring her to, her Mommy in law's cries of orgasmic pleasure joining in with hers.

And here she was with Julia at the tattoo parlor, both of them naked from the waist down, their asses raised up for the tattoo needle. Both of them felt the slight sting as they were tattooed simultaneously, and they locked eyes, sharing the experience. Julia was getting a red heart on her right ass cheek, while Matilda was getting a matching red heart on her left ass cheek.

Once back home, they stripped naked, set up the camera, and pressed their hips together, they captured the sexy tats, taking each other onto the bed and into a furious, lust-driven bout of lovemaking, mouths, tongues, and dildo being utilized, driving each other to orgasm after orgasm, until they were sprawled out, breathless and very satisfied.

It was the night before the wedding, and with the bride and groom doing the traditional night before the wedding apart, Julai and Matilda were free to indulge their desires, and that is what they did.

Both on them on the bed, naked and eager, the softness of Julia's lips on Matilda's quickly had Matty rising up to the occasion, and with a moan of pleasure, Matty parted her lips for the tongue-filled swirls that both of them adored. Matty was writhing against Julia's body, and she groaned up into her open mouth when she felt Julia's hand move, caressing the swell of her ass.

Matty was quick to follow suit, her hands started to roam over her soon-to-be Mommy-in-law's body, Matty could feel the hard, stiff nipples pressed against her. She purred with pleasure when she felt Julia's hand stroking its way downward, Mmmmm, and her fingers found the wet heat, Julia's soft fingers sliding gently, lovingly against her labial lips.

"Oh yes, mmmm, so good," she moaned as she felt Julia's fingers gently part her wet labia and stroke up and down the throbbing flesh of her pussy. Matty pushed her hips towards Julia's fingers, attempting to impale herself on those gentle digits. Matty moaned again as she felt that single finger worming between the walls of her pussy, slipping deep inside her cunt and making her nipples throb with pleasure.

Julia was gentle at first as she finger fucked Matty's tight young pussy, rubbing back and forth across her clit and then thrusting fingers deep inside her soon-to-be daughter-in-law's pussy, circling and then rubbing her pussy walls. Matty could feel the rising tide, then as Julia concentrated on running her fingers around her clit, Matty felt the rush of pleasure, and her cries of joy as she writhed against her Mommy in law, her body shaking in orgasmic rapture and her mind exploding in pleasure.

Matty was eager to give back as good as she got, and she eagerly drove her fingers downward, wanting to give Julia as much pleasure as she had given her. Far into the night the beautiful ladies explored one another's bodies, making love tenderly, and satiating their needs, cries, moans, and whispered endearments the gasping mouths made to one another in the heat of passion, each of them drinking from the copious flows of girl juices flowing from between their legs.

Finally, exhausted, sweaty and wrung out, they held one another's heaving bodies close and drifted off to sleep.

groomleader
07-19-2022, 04:21 AM
Part 07

And here it was, her wedding day. Getting off to a glorious start, Matty and Julia were in the shower, both of them sharing tongue-filled swirls of passion, and lathering thick soapsuds all over each other.

Matty was hungry again, and she was quickly on her knees. Julia's sweet pussy loomed before her, smoothly waxed and bald as a billiard ball, and she eagerly took the plunge, she couldn't get enough of the heady nectar that Julia produced in such copious flows, and with a finger plunging into her pussy, and another finger pumping up her ass, Julia's cries and moans of pleasure filled the shower as Matty's expert tonguing of her clit brought a rush of that sexy nectar all over her face.

Matilda had gone to the waxing salon with Julia, and side by side, they had been waxed together. It was Matty's first time, and she was bare as could be, her pussy, taint, and asshole had been waxed down to that bare, hairless state, she had winced a bit as the hair was ripped away, but the cooling ointment that the tech had applied had kept smoothed out the rough edges, and having her sex so bare and exposed, made even walking about an exercise in eroticism.

Julia was quick to return the attention, Matilda's cries, grunts, and moans of pleasure filled the shower as Julia had her tongue on Matty's asshole, licking and laving that tight little pucker, driving three fingers into her cunt and making sure to rub insistently all over her throbbing clit, taking Matty over into the first orgasm of the day.

Julia smiled to herself, it was not going to be the only one between now and the wedding night.

In the dressing room at the church, Julia was helping Matilda into her wedding night finery, she looked so sexy in that imported French set of hot undies they had bought just a few days ago.

Then it was Julia donning her Matron of Honor undies, she had a snow white garter belt, matching stockings, and snow white thong. It was just minutes to go, and Matilda was needing it again.

Julia could see the lust-driven need, and she cooed, "Would you like me to put on my thong after you take your last taste before you officially become my daughter-in-law?"

Matilda was so hot and eager, she was quickly on her knees, ready to worship her Mommy in law's cunt, she eagerly dived in, her tongue lighting up with the tastes of that sweet cunt.

"Oh yes my sweet daughter, lick Mommy's cunt."

That made Matilda eager to please and with her tongue nudging at the hood of her clit, it quickly rose up to the stimulation, and Julia's grunts and purrs of pleasure rose to a crescendo as Matty's skillful tongue brought a rush of cum to paint her lips, tasting the sweet flow that she had come to crave. She was red hot, the next time she licked Julia's cunt, she would officially be Julia's daughter-in-law. And she planned to lick her Mommy-in-law a lot.

As Matilda walked down the aisle, then stood beside Ron, she could taste Julia's wetness still on her lips when she said "I do."

They were going to have wedding pictures done at Rock Creek, with the creek in the background. While Ron and his best man did some guy shots, Julia and Matilda were alone in the back of the limo, and Julia and Matty were feeling the needy lust rising up again.

Matilda got her first orgasm as a married woman, in the back of the limo, she was stripped down to her wedding night finery, as Julia's fingers delved deep into her eager pussy, another finger poised at her asshole, rubbing against the tight pucker, the wet rush covering her fingers as she expertly manipulated her daughter in law's G -spot to a shaking, shuddering orgasmic explosion.

Matty was just as eager, and she went down on her now official Mommy in law's pussy, smiling as Julia had slipped off her panties just after the ceremony, anticipating Matty's hunger for her. Matty's cunt licking skills were honed to a fine edge, and when her fingertips rubbed teasingly over her asshole, Julia could feel the rush of orgasm, cumming all over Matilda's face, Julia's nectar giving her face a natural gleam for the pictures.

At the reception, Matilda was busy with all the usual activities, she knew that she needed to taste Mommy's cunt once more. Julia's hand had cupped and caressed her ass during the photos, and it had her running hot.

A few hours later, in Julia's hotel suite, just a few doors down from the bridal suite, Matilda had Julia naked and on her back, she needed one last go at her Mommy in law before her new hubby got his traditional wedding night fuck. Matilda was also nude, and Julia was watching through lust-glazed eyes as her new daughter-in-law was eager to enjoy the taste of her cunt once more.

“Spread your legs, Mommy," Matilda cooed, “I need to eat you up before Ron fucks me.”

Julia lifted her legs into the air and spread them as far as she could, she loved having her daughter-in-law eating her pussy. When Matilda's mouth touched her sizzling hot cunt, Julia let out a loud moan, she knew she was going to get an awesome licking.

Matilda was feeling wild surgings of lust, doting on her Mommy in law's body just before her hubby was to fuck her, and she kissed that juicy cunt all over, her tongue swiping trails between the seam and nibbling gently on her pussy lips.

"Pull your legs back Mommy, so I can get all of you."

Julia quickly did so, and she felt the sizzles against her freshly waxed taint, sliding down, then OH YES, MMMMMM, that talented tongue at her well-waxed asshole, kissing, licking, teasing her tight starfish.

“God your fucking mouth feels great on my cunt and my asshole, are you enjoying being my eager daughter-in-law?"

Matilda purred, "Yes, oh yes, now I am officially your little slut daughter, eager to service you."

Julia grunted louder as a well-lubed finger gently probed her ass, and Matilda's mouth quickly went back to her cunt, she sucked Julia's clit into her mouth.

"Fuck, little cunt licker, such a good daughter, fuck, oh fuck, FFUUUCCCKKKK!"

Julia felt the crazy rush, and a powerful spasm shook her body, 2 more followed closely by as she came 3 times in a row, making her gasp and writhe as she gave the new bride another rush of cum.

Matilda loved the taste of her mommy-in-law, and she made sure she got every drop of it out of her mouth.

“You have such a sweet-tasting pussy Mommy, and I love spending time between your legs feasting on your delicious cunt.”

It was time, and Matilda got redressed and walked the short distance down the hall to the bridal suite. She felt so naughty, her Mommy-in-law's cum all her over my face when she entered the bridal suite to find Ron waiting for her, his cock all ready for fucking.

Being the loving bride she was, as much as she would have adored being mounted and fucked with her Mommy's strap-on dildo, Ron would be the first to fuck her as his wife. It was only right that his cock get the first go at her.

As Ron took her and used all her 3 holes for their fucking pleasure, Matty flew into orgasmic pleasure, grunting and writhing as Ron's cock gave her the orgasm she had saved up for him. Matty smiled, knowing that her Mommy would have free use of her holes, and she would soon get to use all of them.

After their frenzied fucking, he gave Matty his blessing, and she quickly slipped out, down the hall, and tapped at her Mommy's door. Now that Ron had gotten his, it was time for her Mommy-in-law to share in the wedding night frivolities.

Mmmmm, it felt so good, Julia's tongue working magic, Matilda's body vibrated with lust as she was skillfully brought back up to a blazing need, Julia's wet tongue went after her cunt and asshole, eating her sweet holes with a lust driven hunger. Julia had her 7-inch black strap on in place, and loud cries of pleasure filled the room as Matilda was fucked back into the mattress, her legs around Julia's waist, eager to get the deep cunt stuffing plunges, Julia's cries joined in, as she had a 7-inch dildo on the inside of the harness for her pleasure.

The room was a symphony of fucking, after Matty had gushed her orgasmic juices all over the dildo, she was buggered, the firm, steady plunges of that dildo spreading her asshole open drove her wild, and after her ass was well ridden, to top off the night, they were in a hot 69, and once again, Matilda went back to the bridal suite with her Mommy in law's cum all over her face.

Ron was sleeping peacefully, and Matilda snuggled in next to him, she smiled, having 2 lovers who were happy to share her was twice as nice. Some women may say they like their mother-in-law, but Matilda loved her Mommy in law, in every way!

The End