PDA

View Full Version : Masturbation club Part 01

groomleader
05-25-2022, 08:25 AM
I was feeling out of sorts. Moving to this new city had been good for her husband's career, but for me, it left all of my friends behind. I did not make friends easily, being something of an introvert, so it was a lonely life I was leading.

I was just about to go shopping when the was a knock on the door. I opened it, and a woman, who looked to be in her early 40s, was standing on the stoop, smiling.

"Hi, I'm Beth Fowler, my husband and I just moved in next door, and I thought it would be nice to meet our neighbors."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Susan Watson," I replied.

I invited her in, I guess shopping could wait. At the kitchen table, I poured out some coffee, and we got to know each other. Beth was 40, the same age as me, with no kids, her husband had to work long hours at the company he owned, and being that they were well off, Beth didn't need to work.

I told her my story, about how my husband had to move us here for his job, and how lonely it had been for the past 6 months since we'd moved. As we talked, Beth seemed to be a lot of fun, and she said, "Well, how about if we are friends?"

"That sounds great, since we are now officially friends, let's go out for lunch."

At the Highlighter diner, we talked some more, and I felt a deep affection starting to take root. Beth and I would go shopping, out to lunch, or just sit around for a while in the afternoon, talking. We got together almost every day, except on Tuesdays, because that was the day that she said she went to her club meetings. She never said what the club was and I didn't want to pry but one day I asked her and she said it was just a bunch of her friends that got together and fooled around. She didn't say anything more than that so I just forgot about it.

Over the months we got to be very close friends and sometimes she would start joking around about sex and how that seeing we hardly ever saw our husbands we had to keep each other company. One time on the way home from lunch she said she had to stop and pick up some batteries to keep her "little friend" happy, and she gave me a little wink as she said it.

With all the hours my husband was working I had started to masturbate again, something I hadn't done since high school. I would fill the tub and in the warm water, I would slowly get myself off just using my hand, but after dropping Beth off that afternoon I felt really horny and before I knew it I was naked in the living room fingering myself to one of the best orgasms I'd had in years.

I didn't get dressed right away and before the afternoon was over I'd done it 2 more times. I felt great and my husband even commented on how happy I was when he got home. He was too tired to want sex and went right to bed and I thought that I'd seduce him in the morning but he said he was running late and had to get to work. I worked myself over in the shower and then didn't dress right away and did it one more time at the kitchen table.

Later when I picked up Beth she said maybe I would like to come to one of her Tuesday meetings. When I asked what she and her friends did she just smiled and said they did what I did at the kitchen table that morning. When my mouth opened and I started blushing she said not to worry about it.

"When I came around the side of the house, I could see the window that looks out from the kitchen table, and watching you with your hand buried in your crotch, totally nude, was very stimulating. Watching you in the midst of orgasm, I had to go home, and finger myself off, I was really warmed up! I want to introduce you to my friends, they all masturbate at least once a day just to break up the boredom of being home all the time. When I saw you working yourself over like that, l knew it was time to ask you if I wanted to join the club."

Blushing furiously, I told her that it had just been a spur of the moment thing and that I didn't think I needed to join her club.

Beth smiled at me, and said, "Ok, but think about it Susan, if you ever want to come along, let me know, the invitation still stands."

In the following weeks whenever I had my hands in my pussy I would think about Beth's invitation. Somehow it would always make me hornier and I would cum almost instantly. Finally, I called Beth and asked if the invitation was still open.

"Certainly, you can come with me the next Tuesday. Of course, the decision as to whether you want to stay and become a club member is entirely up to you. I will not pressure you into doing anything you are not ready for."

The following Tuesday came and when Beth picked me up at ten in the morning, she said, "I told my friends about you, they are eager to meet you, and let me repeat, you are not obliged to do anything you don't want to do."

When we got to the house that was hosting the meeting that week there were five other women there already. They all looked to be in their thirties and forties and after introductions were made they invited us into their card game. Beth explained that they usually played strip poker and I could join them if I wanted, but I declined and just sat off to the side and watched them.

It didn't take long and amongst the jokes, laughing, and giggling the clothes started flying. The hostess Mira was the first to lose all her clothes and she got up from the table and asked if I'd help her in the kitchen making some drinks. I had not seen another nude person besides my husband since college and I was more embarrassed than she was. She acted like nothing out of the ordinary was going on and didn't seem to mind that she was naked in front of someone she'd only met an hour before.

By the time we finished making the drinks and went back into the living room Beth was the only one that had any clothes on and all she was wearing was her bra. Now not only was I the only one still dressed but as I looked around I saw that I was the only one that had any hair on her pussy. Everyone else was completely shaved.

Beth came over and took the tray out of my hands and told me to sit down and just enjoy myself. The hostess had disappeared and when she came back she had a basket full of vibrators and dildos plus some other stuff that I didn't recognize.

Mira said, "Pick your partner, ladies, and let's enjoy!"

Each woman in turn looked through the basket until she found something to her liking and then sat on one of the chairs or couches.

Beth sat down on the floor right in front of me and spread her legs wide. She took the vibrator she had and put it in her mouth, sucking on it, slicking it up, then she aimed it straight at her spread open pussy and slid it in. Her eyes flared wide as she looked me right in the eye and then turned it on.

"Mmm, mmmm, Mmmmm," she murmured and I see her pick up a rhythm as she worked the vibrator in and out, the expression on her face and her cries of pleasure showed she was really enjoying this.

I looked around and all the other women all had a toy or two, pleasuring themselves with abandon. I watched with wonderment as Mary Jo, the 45-year-old real estate agent, slid a butt plug up her tight little ass, then masturbated wildly with a big 9-inch dildo.

Mira, the 39-year-old hostess, was riding a propped-up dildo while she grasped her big boobs, teasing her nipples.

Liz, the 48-year-old divorcee, was wielding a double dildo that was shaped like a horseshoe, and she was pumping her pussy and her asshole at the same time, her face a mask of hungry lust.

Bobbie, 42, and Terri, 44, were sitting, facing each other, and they were riding a double dildo, their legs scissored together, humping toward each other as they pumped back and forth.

The sound of squelches, grunts, and cries of pleasure filled the room. I was embarrassed but at the same time, I could feel my pussy getting wetter. When Beth moaned, growled, and shook in orgasm, I couldn't stand it any longer and yanked my clothes off, throwing them aside, desperate to get my fingers to my crotch.

As I reached for the target, Beth gave me a big smile, and cooed, "Let me take care of your need."

Laying back, I spread my thighs wide, Beth gave me that smile, she pulled the vibrator out of her snatch, and slowly slid it into me. With the vibrator that had just brought her off, I could feel the juices of her lust, and the warmth of her pussy that had been wrapped around the vibrator.

"Feel that baby, feel how hot and wet my cunt was."

The vibrations as she pumped it in and out were something else, I want roaring over, letting out sheer howls of pleasure as I came, writhing and squealing with pleasure.

It was a great day and after that first orgasm, it just powered us all up. It turned me on so much, to be naked with other women, all of us masturbating ourselves wildly, and hearing cries of orgasm, mine included, as we went at it several more times, all of us orgasming over and over.

Beth explained that they had been doing this for years and looked toward Tuesdays as the highlight of their week. None of them were full-on lesbians, just Bi ladies who liked being naked and cumming together in more ways than one. Since then I've become a permanent member and just like the rest now shave my pussy. Beth showed me how she did hers and in the shower, she shaved me the first time, and after, it turned into a couple of hours of pure pleasure as we masturbated together, the erotic feeling of being bald powered up our orgasms, and we both filled my bedroom with howls of sheer climatic joy as we played, finally getting exhausted after a string of orgasms.

After that, we always get in the shower together when we need shaving, so we can enjoy our after-shower time. I have my own vibrator for my pleasure at home, when we are in the midst of ramming ourselves, we like to swap, it makes it extra enjoyable to know that the vibrator that was just ramming Beth's sweet pussy is now ramming mine, and vice versa. I'm now spending most of my time naked around the house when my husband isn't home and I know I'm having a lot more fun than I used to.

I'm working up the courage to use a butt plug while I dildo myself at our next club meeting. After all my life as an anal virgin, I shiver with the idea of both of my holes filled at the same time.

comsmith22
07-05-2022, 12:44 AM
Great Little Story "Groom"... you have another Hit on your hands... Thanks for the Share ... And as always ... Keep "em cumin"
Take care out there and ' and stay safe...

groomleader
07-05-2022, 08:53 AM
Part 02

"Mmmm, Mmmmm, oh YES!"

I was shaking and shivering with pleasure as my 8-inch vibrator took me, I vibrated those wonderful waves of pleasure to fill my vagina, and right next to me, Beth grunted, letting out a loud hiss of pleasure as she went over with me.

It was the day before our next Tuesday get-together, and we had just done our shaving and our after-shaving fun. We lay back, pleasantly exhausted, drifting on the sweet clouds of afterglow.

After a little while, Beth turned to me, cocked an eye, and said "Penny for your thoughts Susie."

As my eyes met hers, she said, "Something's on your mind, like to tell me what it is sweetie?"

I couldn't hide it, and blushing, I told her about how I wanted to be butt plugged while playing with myself at the next meeting. How I had gone out and bought one of the stainless steel butt plugs with the little jewel-like setting at the end of the plug.

"You haven't used it yet? "

"No, I was working up the courage to do so, I thought the setting of the club would help me work it up."

"We have to take care of that, so you can see if you don't like it, this way, you'll know. Roll over, and up on your hands and knees, let's test it out. Where's the butt plug?"

I was a bit conflicted, masturbating with other ladies was one thing, but never having done anything more than kissing with my best friend in high school, this was closer to lesbianism than I'd been before. But, I did need to know if I could take it, and I trusted Beth to make sure that I was not in distress.

"My butt plug is in my undies drawer, it's the top right-hand one."

Beth hopped up and opened it up.

"Mmmm, sexy panties, really hot. Next time we get together to go out, just before we do, let's swap panties, and get all worked up by feeling each other's intimate panties against our hot spots."

She came back to bed, and purred, "Now, grab your cheeks and pull them apart for me."

Blushing furiously, I did so, the knowledge that Beth was looking right at my tight little starfish, wantonly displayed for her eyes, really drove up my lust.

"Sweet little pucker, so sexy, let me get you ready."

I felt her mouth planting little kisses all over my ass, oh my god, more kisses between the cheeks, then MMMMM, OH GOD, right against the tight, quivering rim of my asshole. I let out a loud moan of pleasure, fuck it felt so good, then her tongue slid wetly up and down the tight clench.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck!"

Having that sensitive little part of my body stimulated for the first time was mind-blowing. I could feel Beth's tongue heaping lots of spit on my asshole, her tongue pressing against the clench. I relaxed as much as possible and felt the tip of her tongue ticking away inside, letting the saliva inside.

After a few more minutes of absolute licking pleasure, Beth purred, "Now, let me get your sexy plug all ready for you."

I heard a soft moan, then a growl as Beth purred, "This should get it all nice and slick, I'm so wet!"

Beth had buried my butt plug into her wet center, to get it all lubed up. The idea that she was going to power that plug up my ass while it was coated with her juices made my pulse pound.

"Now, let's get you plugged."

I felt the press against my asshole, which became more insistent. I relaxed as much as possible, it was still going to be a slow, grunting reaming. I felt my tight little starfish getting stretched, further and further. The resistance ohhhh, the spreading, then the flare giving me the full stretch, then ahhhh, the acceptance as it slid in easily, my tight little asshole locking around the stem, Mmmmm, god that felt so good.

"Now, let's try something else, I may not be a lesbian, but I'm Bi enough to want to do this, I can't resist. Lower yourself down sweetie."

I felt Beth's hands grasp my hips as she straddled me, placing a knee on each side of my legs, as she lowered herself down until her hips were pressing down against me. I could distinctly feel the warmth of Beth's sex against my ass. When Beth pressed down a bit more, I could clearly feel the outline of her pussy entrance against my ass cheeks.

Now, with both of us having the bald pussy look, Beth's tight pink hole was pressing against my naked ass, I could feel the hot, wet excitement, my lust powering back up as I shivered with needy lust. I felt Beth stretch out over me, the bare breasts, the stiff nipples digging into my back, as Beth kept gripping my hips, molding her body tight against my back.

"Now, play with your sweet cunt Susie, make yourself cum while I rub my body all over your back!"

I could feel Beth start to move, rubbing her body all over my naked backside. Beth's hot nude body pressed against me over and over, her soft, delicious cries of passion were like music to my ears. My hand was buried in my sex, fingers probing the wet heat, rubbing my juices all over my clit, trying my best to drag it out. I was imitating the undulations that Beth was been making as I pushed up against the thrust of Beth's naked body to meet the thrusts with the arching of my back.

Beth cooed, "Mmmmm, I can feel your sweet ass against me, oh yeah, feels so good to hump you, sweetie."

I could feel the juices of Beth's pussy dripping onto my ass, starting to flow like a river downwards. My breathing got choppy, I could hear Beth's ah-ah-ah-ah sounds as her orgasm closed in. The rubbing of her naked flesh against me, the dripping of her juices, they started to run down around my butt plug, my pussy lips, I was balanced on the edge, and when Beth's juices flowed over my throbbing clit, that took me.

I raised my head and let out a loud howl of orgasm as my body started to shake wildly, I could feel my asshole pulsing around the jewel butt plug, Beth was writhing against me, pressing down hard, and she was just moments behind me, Beth let out a long, loud moan, squeezing the entire length of her back against me she exploded, a fresh gush of her juices poured out over my ass, running down the channel to flood all over my clit, making me cum again, fuck that felt so amazing.

When we dropped down, gathering our breath, I felt kind of unsure. Having done no more than some high school kissing and feeling up with another girl, this had been a big leap forward. Beth turned my face to hers and planted her lips against mine. I felt her lips working to part mine, her tongue stroked at my lips, and that was all I needed, I opened my lips to her, and our tongues came together in a tongue-twirling tangle.

When we broke the kiss, I could feel my lust powered back up, and Beth cooed, "Let's pleasure each other, would you like a 69 sweetie? Or would you prefer to eat each other one at a time, so we can both concentrate on the sensations, without trying to concentrate on the sweet pussy of each other, trying to please it at the same time?"

I was really hot, and I said, "Let's do that one at a time, and I want to do you first!"

I was in a haze of lust, having my lesbian virginity disappear was like a whole new phase had opened up for me, a phase I was eager to explore, and revel in.

I kissed my way down Beth's body, feeling the surge of lust, enjoying her purrs and coos of pleasure. When she parted her thighs to welcome me, I slid between her legs and gazed at the sweet juicy pussy laid out before me. Reaching out, I gently spread Beth's cuntlips apart with my fingers. All open and exposed, no hair to hide the sweet offering. Her pussy lips were slightly parted, and I saw the pinkly shimmering view, just inside. Beth moaned softly and her loins lifted slightly, eager for my face.

My mouth began to water, the scent of her lust hit me, and my pussy juiced up in response. My tongue came out and covered the short distance, and Beth purred, "Ooooh yes, lick me, sweetie!"

My eyes looked up, and I saw Beth looking down at me, her face alive with sexual heat. Knowing that she was watching me lose my cunt licking virginity gave me a heady rush. My tongue slid back and forth gently, getting ready to take the plunge. My first full-on taste was tentative, taking in the flavor, it took only a few seconds before my tastebuds lit up, I let out a growl of pleasure, and I dove in, burying my face between Beth's sexy thighs.

My tongue and lips kissed, licked, and swirled through the feminine heat, and I was eating out my first cunt with great joy. Beth was heaving and thrashing, pushing her hips up to maximize the contact, and both of us seemed to be loving being the giver and the receiver of tongue fucking.

Although I had never done it before and had no practice or experience, I thought about where I liked to touch my cunt when playing with myself, and transferred that via my tongue, to Beth's cunt. I was loving the taste and feel as I wallowed in that creamy pussy, and what I lacked by having no previous training I felt I more than made up by my enthusiasm and attention to detail.

I cupped Beth's firm ass in my hands and worked my whole face around her bald pubic region, purring with pleasure and panting with passion. My tongue was wedged up inside her, I pulled it back, using my fingers to gently pull her lips apart. I hungered for it, and my mouth fitted to Beth's cunt slot and began a steady sucking, and I powered my tongue in and out. Her sweet pussy juice poured over my fucking tongue and was being pulled into my mouth. I drank deeply of the copious flow, my body sizzling with the heat of what I was doing to Beth.

Beth raised her head and grunted, "Gonna cum, gonna cum so fucking hard, nnngghh, fuck, fuck MEEEEE!"

I felt the wild flutterings around my mouth, Beth's loud shriek of orgasm, and a thick rush of her juices poured out, my mouth busily sucking it all up, and swallowing every drop. I stayed with her until the last flutterings of orgasmic pleasure tremored through her cunt.

After drifiting for a few minutes I saw the fire in her eyes as she growled, "Now, it's your turn Susie baby!"