PDA

View Full Version : No more moonshine for Ken!

tastemaster
09-01-2022, 04:45 PM
Saturday afternoon Sarah and Ken went over to some fiends for a birthday party and everyone there ended up intoxicated. When they got home, Sarah had the giggles and was stumbling around so bad that Ken had to help her into the house in fear she was going to fall down and skin up her sexy legs since she had shorts on. Ken managed to get her up the steps and into the bathroom so she could pee, stripped her naked and got her into bed around 1:30 in the morning.

“Ken went back downstairs and turned the tv on because he knew if he laid down and went to sleep, he’d be having some weird nightmare since he has them every time he drinks and even sometimes when he’s not. Around 3:00 he went up to check on Sarah, she was laying there on her back with her right arm up over her head and the sheet kick off, out cold. Ken covers her back up, kissed her forehead and she never moves a muscle, went back downstairs on the couch and dozes off for a few seconds but woke right back up when he sees this colonial guy that looked like Ben Franklin and Freddy Krueger combined poking his head up from behind a chair, he changes channels and there nothing on worth looking at so he turns the DVR on to see if Sarah had anything tape worth watching, had the last part of “let’s make a deal” with Tiffany doing a quicky deal at the end dancing around and swinging her hips. “The price is right” came on and Rachel Reynolds was standing there holding the mic to hand Drew and she went strutting across the stage in a short dress showing off her sexy legs and then a damn soap opera came on.

“His head was thumping so he gets up and take three Tylenols, look at the bottle and sees they were Sarah Tylenol pm, thought to himself. You, dumb ass! Went back in to sit down but decided to go back up and see if Sarah was still living, she hadn’t moved, was still breathing and looked awful sexy laying there sleeping.

“Went back down and starts watching Ridiculousness, had that dizzy blond on with a weird laugh and was showing a segment on monkeys and the next thing Ken knew he was outside looking at this monkey standing on the roof of his truck smiling at him pissing down over his windshield and boy did it ever stink, Ken thought you little SOB! I'll pepper your ass. Went in the garage and got some birdshot for his 22 and gave him a load in his ass, the monkey jumped up squealing, opened his wings, grabbed his ass and starts cracking his long tail like a whip as he’s flying around the house so Ken gave him another load and he flew across the road, lands in a tree rubbing his ass some more, his buddy flies in to see what's wrong and sits there looking at him and decides to fly over and pick up where his buddy left off, Ken peppered his ass to and he flew back over with his buddy and starts rubbing his ass looking confused about what just happened, Ken yells, telling them to stay the hell over there and their asses wont hurts and went back in the house to get some more bird shot.

“Ken hears Sarah screaming then and run outside, it must have been time for her to be home from work and figured she had seen the monkeys flying around outside, when he got out there, he sees one of the monkeys has his tail wrapped around Sarah waists and arms twice and had ahold of her shoulders, the other one has his tail wrapped around her ankles several times with his hands under her hips just flapping their wings as they carry her across the road and out over a half cut cornfield towards a woods with her screaming her head off and losing both of her red high heels over the cornfield. Ken thought to himself. Way to go! I really pissed them off now and they're going to take her out in the woods and put her up in a real tall tree, so she has to hold on, lifts her skirt up, pull her pantyhose down and do her monkey style.

“When they got to the end of the cornfield this flying saucer swoops down out of the sky and disappears over the ridge, Ken ran across the road and through the cornfield until he got to the other side to see if he could see those monkey or Sarah but sees nothing but hear Sarah still screaming off in the distance, ran out along the corn for about 800 yards and see the monkeys flying back with two jumbo size pods of bananas and wonders where Sarah is and where in the hell did they get those bananas since they didn’t grow anywhere around there. Ken kept on running out to the end of the field and see the flying saucer had landed in the cut part of the cornfield over the ridge where he couldn't see it and thought that those damn monkeys must have traded Sarah to the aliens for those bananas then.

“He was out of breath from running and walked down to the flying saucer, there were steps coming down from the center of it and he cautiously walked up them and peek in to see if he could see or hear her, there was a hallway going down the center of it in both directions with doors and lots of tiny little lights shining down from the ceiling, he creeped his way up the steps until he was in the hallway, stood there for a second debating on which way to go then gets a whiff of Sarah peach body lotion and decides to go the way he smells it, starts down the hall, the first door had all kinds of lights and control panels around the walls and the next one was filled full of large tubes that he couldn’t see through, the next door had more large tubes that he could see through, the next door had shelves filled with jars of alien and animal babies of all shapes and sizes in different colored liquids, tubes were going in them that were making air bubbles come to the tops of the jars and one baby even had two heads, one alien and one human that looked really creepy and freaks Ken out when the human one opens its eyes and smiles at him.

“After seeing that he was about half afraid to open the next door that was closed the whole way but did anyway hoping to find Sarah, he open it a little bit and see a cart sitting there at the door that has a short black long sleeve dress laying on top of it with a pair of black high heel stiletto sandles, black lacey bra and black silk tong panties on top of it and knew it wasn’t Sarahs, opens the door a little further and see a beautiful blond that had been stripped and strapped down on an operating type of table, she had her head in a shiny metal halo with a pair of blacked out aviators goggles over her eyes, a shiny metal thing was in her mouth that went up in back of her top teeth and down over her lower ones that was holding her mouth open as far as it would go attached to the halo with two tubes going down in the corners of her mouth that had suction to suck out her drool, there was a strap going from the one side of the table to the other side just above her small firm breasts, her arms were strapped straight out on each side of the table on wings with iv’s in both her arms, another strap went across just above her hips and both her legs were strapped up in a set of some kind of gynecological type looking stirrups that were keeping her knees spread apart as far as they’d go.

“One of the three big bright lights were shining directly between her legs, the other one was on her stomach and the third was on her head and neck area, she had a golden tan with no bikini lines anywhere, her legs shined in the lights and looked as smooth and silky as her pelvic area did that she had waxed or shaved completely bald, there was a long clear catheter tube taped to the inside of her upper right thigh that was going down into a container under the table, she was very nervously digging her bright white neon-colored fingernails into the palms of her hands and wiggling her toes all around that she had painted the same color.

“Ken went in the room to get a better look at her and sees she had some gray milky looking stuff oozing out of her sweet looking vagina, he waved his hand over her eyes twice and knew she could see him then, she looked familiar, then it dawned on him that it was Tiffany from “let’s make a deal.”

“He whispers not to scream and tells her he’s going to try to get her out of there and she squeals! SSSHHHH I'm not going to hurt you, he said. She tries to mumble out something while he’s unscrewing the bolts from around her head that had little suction cups on the ends of them and released the thing holding her mouth open and took it and both tubes out, slid the halo back up on the track, took the goggles off her eyes and she’s begging him to hurry up and please get her out of there before they come back in to torture her some more, got the strap off her chest, left wrist and elbow, went over and undid her right arm and told her she had to deal with the iv needles in her arms, undid the strap above her waist and above both her knees and around her ankles, she took her legs out of the stirrups, sits up and tells Ken she’s woozy from the iv’s or the twelve times they stuck needles in her.

“She was trying to undo the tape from around her upper thigh to take the catheter out, Ken helps her find the end of the tape and gets it started and she unwraps it and pulls the tube out gritting her teeth together while making an awful face like it hurt really bad.

“Ken asks if she had heard another girl screaming? Yes, she replies pointing down the hall the way he was going, she grabs her clothes and Ken tells her to go that way down the hall and there’s steps to go down and run out and hide in the corn until he comes out and he’ll take her back to his house so she can call for help, she went running. Ken stands there watching to make sure she gets out before opening the next door some, hears a girl moaning and sees another cart sitting there by the door with a maroon colored sparkly dress, a lacey bra and satin thong panties about the same color as the dress and another pair of black high heel sandles, opens it further and see another beautiful blond in the same position that Tiffany was in, he goes in, shuts the door and she’s also nervously wiggling her ankles and toes around while digging her fingernails into the palms of her hands that were painted a deep maroon color to match her toenails, she also had a golden tan with shiny silky smooth legs and everything was waxed or shaved between her legs to, she had bigger breasts than Tiffany had and about the same size as Sarah and she wore a c-cup bra Ken knew.

“Ken whispers to her like he did Tiffany telling her not to scream and he was going to get her out of there if he could, starts unscrewing the bolts in the halo and when he took the goggles off her eye’s he realized it was Rachel from “the price is right” Ken heart was really thumping as he was unstrapping her and she was like Tiffany begging him to hurry up and get her out of there with the sexy voice she has.

“While unstrapping her legs Ken noticed that she had a lot of that gray milky stuff oozing out of her pretty vagina that was dripping down on the floor by the container her urine was draining into, when she sat up, she fell forward, Ken quickly reacts, reaching out to grab her getting her left breasts in the palm of his hand to sit her back up, she told him the room was spinning. He asks if she wanted to lay back down. She told him it was getting better now as she picked at the tape on the iv-needle going in her right arm, Ken told her he was going to get the tape around her thigh started for her holding onto her right shoulder, so she didn’t fall over.

“While she took the iv-needles out of her arms Ken said that he couldn’t help but notice that she has some gray stuff running out of her down there. Rachel looks down between her legs undoing the tape around the catheter tube, she tells Ken that they put those glasses over her eye’s right after the injection in her neck and had no idea where they took her and could only feel them touching her with their cold clammy little hands and long skinny fingers that they had everywhere, when they did an internal they inserted something up in her that felt like a small cluster of cold round rods that open up and they poked all around in there, they stuck something else way up in her that hurt really bad and felt some ice-cold liquid go shooting up in her belly and thought that must be what’s running out of her looking down at the catheter tube as she pulls it out making an awful face like Tiffany did then feels between her legs and gets some of that gray stuff on her fingers.

“Oh, my God! That stuff looks absolutely gross, she said quicky rubbing it off on the table. There’s a room up the hall that has containers with liquid in that has alien and animal babies in so maybe their trying to impregnate you Ken said. Rachel mouth flew open, her eyes got huge. Please, don’t tell me I have alien cum in me! She said quickly getting off the table. Are you okay? Ken asks still holding onto her shoulder.

“I feel sick just thinking about it! How on earth am I ever going to explain all this to my husband without him thinking I'm completely nuts? She said going over to get her clothes off the cart to put back on. I don’t know but they have my fiancée in here somewhere that I have to find before they do it to her! Let me check to see if the hallways clear and I want you to go back that way until you see the steps, go down them and hide in the cornfield until I come out to get you Ken said opening the door some to peek out.

“Oh shit! Ken said closing it. What? Rachel asks. Those damn monkeys have my fiancée two friends out there in the hallway, they must have stopped in to see her and the monkeys grabbed them and there are at least six aliens out there with them doing something to them right now.

“Monkeys! What monkey? I never saw any monkeys, just aliens with a big syringe that they couldn’t wait to stick in my neck, Rachel said.

“Two flying monkeys grabbed Sarah and flew away with her and that’s what it looked like they were doing to her girlfriends out there in the hallway because they were looking at their necks. Let me look out again, Ken said peeking back out.

“Hear them screaming? They have them laying on gurneys now with those goggles over their eyes and they're only moving their heads now, he said closing the door again.

“I hear them! I was on stage showing off a new car on the game show the price is right and seconds later I was standing in a glass tube with just my head sticking out looking at four aliens standing there staring at me with that big syringe and thought I would die.

“I’m surprised you didn’t die when they started taking your clothes off and strapping you to that table, Ken said.

“I was so scared about not being able to move or see with those goggles on that I hardly even noticed they were stripping me, but when they spread my legs apart to put up in those stirrups, I almost had a heart attack thinking I was going to be examined or raped by them, she replies.

“Do you know Tiffany from let’s make a deal? Ken asks. Yes, Rachel replies. I just let her go, she’s out waiting for me in the cornfield. They had her to? Rachel asks looking shocked. Yes, Ken replies peeking back out.

“My name is Rachel by the way. I knew that when I took those goggles off you, mines Ken, he replies opening the door again to peek out. Thanks for helping me Ken, she replies.

“They must have taken them back that other hallway because their gone now so you can probably go find Tiffany in the field but be careful, those damn monkeys are out there! Ken opens the door, Rachel takes off running with her heels in her hand, Ken stands there watching her swing those hips until she went down the steps and he proceeds to the next door, hears moaning and slowly opens it, sees more clothes on a cart and another girl with long dark brown hair that was almost touching the floor in the same position that Tiffany and Rachel were in, her vaginal lips were all swelled up and she was oozing clear stuff out of her vagina like a leaky water faucet onto the floor, had bright red lipstick on her lips and what Sarah calls whore red nail polish on her toes and long fake red fingernails, it sounded to Ken like she was enjoying it way too much then it dawned on him that it was that dizzy blond with the weird laugh from ridiculousness and turned around and left.

“Opens the last door and sees ten clear tubes with pretty girls in laying back at a forty-five-degree angle in holder against two of the walls that didn’t have any goggles on and looked like they were all asleep so he went over to the other side where he saw them with Bryanna and Lauren, hears moaning at the first door peeks in and sees a cart with Bryanna yellow dress, white lacey bra and white strappy high heels on, opens it a little further and sees her laying there like the other girls were with the crotch sliced open in her tan pantyhose. She was completely bald between her legs to and had four of them busy working on putting iv’s in her arms and the tubes in her mouth.

“Ken thought there was nonsense in trying to save her right now and since she’s a news reporter and it would make a better story if she just endured it before he tried to get her out. Went to the next door and sees the little red dress, bra, and red strappy heels that Lauren had on, she was just like Bryanna, had the crotch cut out of her shiny sheer to waist black pantyhose exposing her completely bald pelvic area also with four of them working on her to.

“He went to the next door and it was empty and the next one was to; the next one he sees Sarah yellow top, white bra and the red plaid skirt, opens the door a little further and see Sarah in the same position that the other girls were in with the crotch sliced open in her shiny sheer to waist tan pantyhose exposing her whole entire pelvic area that she keeps waxed completely bald for him, they had the iv’s in her arms and two of the creatures were feeling her breasts, one was poking around in her navel and looking at her dangling navel ring, the forth one had the one light shining directly between her legs and was looking around between them holding a catheter tube that it looked like he was about to put in her.

“Sarah had her deep red fingernails dug into the palms of her hands; her ankles were drawn back with her red toenails curled down squealing profusely while he spreads her inner lips looking for her urethra, when he locates it, he pushed the end of the tube up in it until it reached her bladder, urine starts to flow into the container and he tapes it to her right upper inner thigh, he played around with her clit then making her squeal more, the one looking at her navel comes down and starts checking out her toes and rubbing up her silky smooth tan nylon legs, the one between her legs has his fingers stuck up in her now feeling around, Ken couldn’t stand watching them touch her anymore and was about to go in when he felt a prick in the side of his neck, looks over and sees an alien standing there holding a syringe in his hand with those damn monkeys and falls flat on his face on the floor.

“The two monkeys drag him into the room with Sarah and start stripping him while showing him their teeth like they were smiling at him again, the aliens stop working on Sarah and one of the aliens lowered a set of shackles down from the ceiling by remote control, they put his wrists in the metal shackles and a spreader in his mouth then lifts him up until his feet just barely touched the floor just six feet in front of Sarah so he had to watch.

“They shackled his ankles then spread his legs apart attaching the shackles down to the floor, they attached a straight bar to the wall that was u-shaped at the one end that they put behind his back and ran a strap around his waist and attached it to both ends of the u- shaped piece and tightened it up so he couldn’t move his waist at all, the monkeys start smacking him across his ass until it turned a bright cherry red color and smiled with each whack. Then went over and picked up two pairs of instruments that looked like needle nose pliers that had ninety degree bent ends and start pulling his pubic hairs out making his eyes water so bad it looked like he was crying.

“The aliens went back to working on Sarah, after giving her two injections in her lower stomach and one in her right butt cheek, they all examined her from head to toe and gave her a very thorough breast, pelvic and rectal examination with their hands, fingers and a prob, one of the aliens put some of her urine into a small test tube, adds some white powder to it, shakes it up and it turns a bright red color, he holds it up and they all start making some high-pitched sounds like they were celebrating, Ken could barely see with his eyes watering so bad from the pain of having his pubic hair ripped out and thought that red color probably wasn’t a good thing.

“A jar was brought in that had some of that gray milky liquid in with thousands of large white mosquito type larvae swimming around in it that was set on a cart, a five-prong tool with handles was picked up off the cart and held up, Ken sees him squeeze the handles together and the eight-inch-long rods open to form a circle and the handles lock in place, he inserted it up in Sarah vagina and squeezed the handles making her squeal as he stretched her open, another alien was sucking up some of that gray stuff with a syringe getting all the larvae that he could get before putting a foot long clear tube on the end of it, another alien hands the one between her legs a long Q-tip that he had dipped in some yellow liquid and he sticks it inside her and twirls it up in the opening of her cervix and all around the outside of it to numb it up some, a syringe with a real long needle was loaded with a clear liquid and he gave her five injections all around her cervix to numb it even more making Sarah jump and squeal with each stick, the tube was stuck in the opening of her cervix then and pushed up into her uterus, he pressed the plunger in making the ice-cold stuff shoot up into her belly, he removes the tube and swabs some blood and gray stuff out of her and remove the tool holding her open.

“They look over at Ken, the monkeys had most of his pubic hairs ripped out now. An alien stops the monkeys, rubs some slimy stuff all over his pelvic area, penis and scrotum and start shaving him with a straight razor which made him sweat and squeeze his butt cheeks together especially when he started shaving his scrotum, they wiped him clean, picked up a catheter tube and some tape while the monkey stood there grinning at him as they stick the tube up his penis and tape it to the head of it, they pick his penis up and tape it to his pelvic area and picked up a four prong tool with handles that had a small thick rubber band on, he squeezed the handles together, the prongs open stretching the band open, Kens testicles were all drawn up and they squeezed them several times like they were milking a cow to get them to drop down making Ken squeal in pain!

“After the fifth time, he squeezed the handles together and pushed his testicles down through the band sliding it off high up on his scrotum, the band stopped the blood flow to them, and his testicles started turning blue after a few minutes and he was in a lot of pain. Ken felt so helpless and humiliated standing there and was so glad that Sarah couldn’t see him being dominated like this by these aliens and monkeys while watching one of the monkeys pick up a shiny metal pair of shears and snips a tube in half like it was butter just smiling at Ken as he walks towards him sniping multiple pieces of the tube off that he was carrying, drops the tube, grabs Ken testicles! Ken squeals like a girl knowing he’s about to be castrated! Pulls his right leg as hard as he possibly can turning at the same time trying to get away from the monkey and rolls off the couch smacking his nose on the coffee table blooding it and waking himself right up! Grabs his balls checking to see if there still attached to his body right when Sarah walks in asking him what he’s doing down there looking at him lying on the floor holding his balls with both hands bleeding from his nose.

“I rolled off the couch he said getting up to get a paper towel to wipe his nose. Why are you holding your balls instead of your nose? She asks. They hurt worse than my nose; he replies going by her.

“Sarah gets a text message, yells out in the kitchen. Hey Ken, that was Bryanna. Lauren and the guys are on their way over to pick us up to go to the zoo today, did you remember we made plans yesterday? Ken tilts his head back holding the paper towel to his nose thinking he never want to ever see another fucking monkey for the rest of his life.