PDA

View Full Version : Linda takes the virginity of her daughter's boyfriend

groomleader
09-12-2022, 01:58 PM
Part 01

Linda Myers had it well planned. When Matt brought her daughter Sarah home from their date, she waited until they were momentarily apart.

She motioned him aside, and he followed eagerly. She was the MILF of his dreams, nice and thick in all the right places, that solid body that looked like the ultimate pleasure ride.

"After you say goodnight, I want you back here 30 minutes later."

Matt was puzzled, but intrigued, and at the allotted time, he pulled back up. He went up the walkway, and the door opened for him, and there she was. Damn, her silhouette was amazing.

"Come in Matt, I need some assistance."

He happily followed her nice, juicy ass, and before he knew it, he was in her bedroom. She turned to the door, locked it, and turned to face him.

"So Sarah tells me that you and she are virgins, and now that you are both 18, you plan on giving it up to each other. Is this correct?"

The direct gaze pinned him, and he knew better than to deny it.

"Hmmmmm, interesting. Now, I need your opinion on something."

She suddenly pulled off her blouse, cooing, "Do you like my big 38D tits?" Matt's mouth dropped open as those succulent melons were just a couple of feet away. He was spellbound, his eyes devouring the sight, those jugs were spectacular, standing up proudly like the nose cones of a missile. Big silver dollar size nipples, fat and juicy tips, like big suckable gumdrops. His mind was doing its best to store away all the views for masturbation fodder. His 7 inches was roaring up like a runaway rocket.

She smiled at the eager rise, that bulge quickly growing, and cooed, "How about the rest of me?" She yanked her skirt off, and Matt's loud gasp sounded, holy fuck, his girlfriend's Mom was naked right in front of him. His mind went into overdrive, god, he was going to be getting off lots of loads to this amazing sight. He gaped at the voluptuous, naked curves of Ms. Myers. Her tummy was mostly flat, with just a touch of a soft swell down below her belly button. He saw a thin gold waist bracelet, circling just below her waist and above her hips. Those hips swelled outward nicely, framing her perfectly smooth, hairless pussy with its tight little coin slot tucked between her supple thighs. Her legs were long and full, and he saw a gold ankle bracelet around her left ankle. Having just a couple of bracelets on, and nothing else, made it seem even hotter. She did a slow turn before him, showing every facet of her naked form, including her perfect, high, rounded ass, which somehow looked both tightly firm and squeezably plump at the same time.

"Now, I want you naked, and on my bed."

"Ms, Myers, I don't think...Sarah's just a few doors away....we want to give it up to each other..." his voice trailed off.

"Well, Sarah is fast asleep, I gave her a cup of cocoa with a valium dissolved in it, so she's taken care of. Secondly, I just want to help you get out the load, rather than stroking off when you get home, I can stroke it out for you. And please, call me Linda."

To his lust-addled mind, that made perfect sense and he stripped, his cock felt like a piece of steel, he saw Linda checking it out, a smile on her lips.

He lay back and watched as she rose, her big jugs swaying heavily with her movements as she climbed aboard him, sitting astride his upper thighs. She grabbed his dick and lowered herself closer.

Matt watched, his breathing heavy, as she spread her outer labia lips and surrounded his cock shaft with them. She started to move up and down, his cock was being stroked, he looked down, saw the waist bracelet dangle slightly as it moved with her body, his cock head appearing and disappearing as her labia lips stroked at his prick, almost like a hand.

"Oh fuck, feels so good, so hot!"

She knew he wouldn't last long, and she was thinking, 'This will feel even better to him, I'll bet.'

Linda loved taking the virginity of young men, and it gave her a rush every time. From her younger brother, who she had made into a man on his 18th birthday, to her 3 cousins, who at the age of 18, got their introduction to manhood, and her nephew, who got his when he came home from college at semester break when he was 19. Her pussy was creamy wet, taking the cherry of her daughter's boyfriend, really had her heat going, her cunt was a raging center of pink heat.

She grabbed his dick, lifted slightly, and in one swift motion, she drove her seething cunt down on his dick, letting out a grunt as his thick 7 inches spread her open. Once he was buried balls deep, she held steady, watching his eyes flare open, his gaze locked on the sight of his girlfriend's Mom, naked and very horny, perched on his cock.

OH MY GOD, he realized what was happening.

"Ms. Myers, what...what are you doing?"

"I'm taking your cherry Matt, Sarah will just have to settle for being second. And call me Linda, anyone who's going to cream my cunt should know me on a first-name basis."

"But, ummmm, we were supposed....oh fuck, to...to..."

"Matt, virgins fucking together is not the romantic shit that you see in a movie or read in a book, it's clumsy, messy, and almost always, nowhere near to being the best time. A virgin needs to get his first time with someone who is experienced."

She flexed her inner muscles, enjoying the look on his face as he got his prick squeezed, and purred, "Now, do you really want to wait and have a clumsy first time with Sarah, or would you like me to finish what we started?"

Matt felt his resolve crumbling away, Linda was a certified MILF, the sight of voluptuous, naked curves, the sexy swell of her hips astride his pelvis, her big 38D boobs, fat and juicy nipples, like big suckable gumdrops, almost in his face.

His resolve gone, he grunted, "Fuck me, Linda, take my cherry!"

He saw her big smile, and she started to ride his cock. Her lust was at a fever pitch, getting Sarah's boyfriend to give up his virginity to her was a most heady rush.

She growled, "How does it feel Matt? Tell me, and be explicit!"

"Oh my god, your cunt is so hot, so tight, make me cum Linda!"

"Let's make it even tighter, cum Matt, don't try and hold back, just explode it!"

Matt growled, oh fuck, her cunt was getting even tighter, muscles massaging his prick, the milking pull built up to the breaking point.

She grunted, "My exercise routine, the Kegels need to be kept in shape, let it go, Matt, CREAM ME!"

Matt growled, "Cumming, oh fuck cumming fuck fuck FUCK!"

As she drove down hard, her arched up to her, and she felt his prick burst, pulsing wildly, a rush of spunk-filled heat being pumped all over her insides, the pussy creaming pleasure, ahhhh, so warm, she adored the feeling of a hard eager prick bathing her cervix.

As the orgasm ebbed, Linda purred, "That was just part 1, I'm not done with you yet Matt Bevins!"

As she lifted off, she grabbed the towel that she had put on the bed in preparation, swathed it around her vulva, and as she moved down, she felt a thick glut of wetness dribbling out into the towel. Thank god, the way he went off, she had a feeling that there was a lot deeper inside her, ready to pour out. As if it had heard, she felt another huge glut spurting into the towel, he had really creamed her.

She slid down, and saw his cock, half-hard, on yeah, being all of 18, he'd be easy to bring back up. A hot suck job, but she wanted to do it in the classic subservient cocksucker position. She was quickly on her knees, urging him on.

"Matt, I want to suck your cock, and do it like a subservient little cocksucker, ready and eager for every cock to plunder my mouth. I love to suck a cock that's just fucked me, the mingled tastes make me so fucking hot!"

Matt scrambled into position, and Linda smelled the mixed essence of hot fucking coating his dick. She didn't want to miss a drop, and she went at his dick with long, lingering licks, her tongue eager to taste all of it. Up and down, his cock was quickly growing back, and she opened her mouth wide, slid his cock inside without making contact, then she brought his lips together, and pulled back with a tight milking pull, her body tingling from the taste sensation. Keeping her cocksucker lips tightly around his shaft, Linda took a sliding ride on his pole.

Matt grunted as Linda ran her tongue all over the head, making it wet and slippery, then swallowed him down again and again, right to the balls. His girlfriend's MILF sure knew what she was doing. This was his first blowjob, the most he'd gotten from Sarah was a handjob after their dates. He'd fantasized, and stroked out many a load to what a blowjob might feel like, but his fantasies were a pale imitation of the real thing. The hot swirling of his tongue around his dick, the way her wetly sucking lips pulled and milked at his cock, and the feeling of the rising need, and the idea that he was going to flood Linda's mouth, oh yeah, way beyond any kind of fantasy.

Linda's mouth glided up and down, feeling his cock straining. she loved the heady sense of power she felt, in control of his dick. Linda clamped her fingers around his balls, coaxing him to explode, while her mouth, molded around his throbbing cock in a tight, sliding ring, pulled and milked at him.

Matt gasped, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna blow!" and his cock exploded, his load gushing into Linda's hot, sucking mouth, while Linda nursed contentedly on his prick, her tongue rubbing against the underside of his cock head, she felt 5 thick ropes of semen spewing all over her tongue, and she swallowed every drop, keeping him in for a little while longer, to catch all of the late swimmers.

In the shower, Matt was once again brought to a hard and ready state, and once out of the shower, she welcomed him in with open arms and open thighs, and she let out a pleasure-filled moan as Matt mounted her, and drove his rock-hard cock back in.

"Use me as you want Matt, let your cock take over!"

Matt grunted as he felt the tightness of her walls grip at his cock as he pushed in, not stopping until all 7 inches were stuffed up her pussy. He drew back, grabbed her legs behind the knees, and as he surged in with his second thrust, he pushed her knees up until they were against her tits. He was as deep as he could go, letting out a loud grunt as he bottomed out, relishing the feel of her tight snatch as he started to ride her sexy body. As he fucked Linda, he could see her eyes were open, filled with the fire of lust.

Linda murmured, "Yeah...oh yeah, ram me, use me as a live fuck doll, I love it."

The hot, frenzied sounds of hard fucking filled the room, Linda's cries, moans, and squeals of pleasure mingled with Matt's lust grunts, the hot wet squelchy sound of Linda's creaming fuckhole being pounded, over and over. Thanks to being drained, Matt's cock took a while to recharge, and Linda got a long hard fuck, riding a string of orgasms until Matt roared, and his cock blazed with sensations as he unleashed a last volley into the demanding heat.

groomleader
09-15-2022, 08:10 AM
Part 02

It was now 2 in the morning, and Matt decided he'd better get going, god, he'd gone from a pent-up virgin to 3 glorious prostate emptying sessions, thanks to his girlfriend's MILFY Mom Linda.

As he got dressed, she stayed nude and made sure that he got plenty of good looks. She wanted more of him, to get him ready for her daughter, and the approaching weekend had just what she needed.

"Matt, Sarah is attending an out-of-town wedding, she's going to be the Maid Of Honor to her Aunt June. She'll be away on Friday and Saturday night. Now that you are no longer a virgin, I want you to be here, so I can teach you the finer points of making love, it's a lot more than just jumping and humping."

At his eager nod, she smiled and said, "Come over after dinner on Friday and bring your toothbrush, I'm going to keep you here, so you can learn and then practice your skills. Sarah will get the deflowering of her dreams, not some clumsy, messy first time that will be remembered as one of the lowlights."

"One more thing, no stroking the meat. I want all that hot spunk saved up, so I can drain your cock of every drop."

Matt's head was spinning, god, Linda was a true MILF, and she wanted more of him. He was happy to agree and driving home, he was fired up. Friday could not come fast enough.

When Matt showed up at her door Friday night, Linda smiled and took control. Once in her bedroom, she stripped him, then enjoyed the sight of his cock rising up as she slowly stripped her body, enjoying the boost she felt as he surveyed all her naked charms and assets, the now iron stiff cock displaying his approval.

"On your knees, Matt, time for you to learn how to eat pussy."

Matt quickly did so, and he watched, mesmerized as Linda stepped forward, until her pussy was inches from his face. He saw the crimson furrow, she was waxed completely bare, and his lust rocketed as her saw the glistening lips. The scent of her aroused cunt filled his nostrils, making him almost dizzy with desire.

"Lick me, Matt, I'm so hot and juicy, all for you."

Linda felt his hands on her hips, drawing her forward just a small step, and she saw the exciting spectacle of his face turning up, moving in. Linda adored oral, both giving and receiving, and her cries of pleasure filled the room, spurring Matt to lick more, slurping and slobbering. Since it was his first time, Linda gently took his head in her hands, to direct him and that hit the mark.

"Stick your tongue out Matt, and keep it out."

Matt did as she said, eager to do her bidding, he did so, and she kept his head in her hands, holding him against her, he felt the hard bump as she was starting to grind her clit against his tongue.

"Ri--Right there," Linda whimpered, her eyes closed. "Mmmm, keep that tongue right there, oh yes, feels so good!"

Linda was very wet, Matt felt her juices flooding over his mouth and face, she kept up the pressure. He could feel her clit, which had been pliant, stiffen up hard, swelling with the sensations until she grasped his head tighter, and really pressed her clit down hard, riding the length of his outstretched tongue, facefucking him, her clit was hot, throbbing and bulging with arousal as she started to shake.

“Ffff-fuck yesssssssss, oh yes, FUCK!”

Linda was squealing with pleasure, and a huge rush of her cum poured out, it felt like Niagara Falls as she gushed a torrent of girl cum all over Matt's face. She rode that crest, mopping his face down, his cock was harder than ever.

Linda knew he was ready to blow, and she cooed, "Time to relieve the pressure."

She was on her knees and swallowed his prick down in a few moments. She sucked and licked, made her lips as tight as the grip of her daughter's sweet little 18-year-old cunt, and Matt lasted for 10 wet, sucking slides up and down his pole, her wetly sucking lips milked him eagerly, her hand cupped his balls, toying with his swollen nuts, and she was rewarded when he grunted and growled as his cock gave a hard jerk.

"Gonna cum, fuck, oh YEAH!"

She felt the streams coating her tongue, mmm, oh yeah, milking a virgin's hard cock was always so rewarding.

"Now, you need to pleasure both holes."

She took to her bed, her ass upthrust, reached back, and pulled her cheeks apart. Matt saw the tight pucker of her rosebud, and Linda cooed, "Now, lick my tight little starfish, eat my ass."

Matt was shaking, this was the most erotic thing he could have imagined. His face moved in, Linda growled with pleasure, the touch of his hot wet tongue against her asshole was exquisite.

"Yes, oh yes", Linda whispered, "Lick and finger my asshole a long time, I love it!"

Matt was happy to do so, his tongue pressing against the tight rim, licking at the tight, rose-shaped pucker of her asshole over and over, then his finger slid along, and he pushed it in, finger fucking her tight back door. Mmmmmm, Linda loved that, it was making her cunt gush and ache wildly.

Matt felt his dick, once again hard as a rock, what with the quick recovery of an 18-year-old, and Linda purred, "Now, I want your cock to go where your finger is after I do this!"

She reached into the bedside table and took out an adjustable leather ball stretcher. As she fitted it around Matt's balls and snapped it snug, she said, "This will help to delay your cumming, and make your cumming feel even better, as it keeps your balls from lifting up."

When he was secured, Matt looked down, saw the restraint around his balls, and as Linda returned to position, Matt took the lube on the bedside table, and he drizzled a helping on that sweet hole. Linda murmured in pleasure as his finger spread the lube up that super tight chute. He slid a handful up and down his cock, and positioned himself.

"Yes, yes, now give me a good buggering Matt."

Matt's cock was hard as a steel post, and when he applied it and pushed in, Linda growled in pleasure. She adored getting buggered, and when his cock was buried, and his balls smacked her pussy, she urged him on.

"Fuck, oh yeah, ride my ass, Matt, really flood me, paint my bowels white!"

Grasping her hips, he started to do so, really laying the wood to Linda's tight starfish, fuck, the grip of her ass was fantastic, and he suddenly felt something rubbing against his cock.

"Like the feel Matt, I'm using my 7-inch dildo, I thought you'd enjoy the feeling of having your cock rubbing against my dildo, I love the feel of both holes being stuffed."

Oh yeah, he was enjoying it all right, the feel of his cock being rubbed by the dildo was fucking amazing. Linda's cries and grunts of pleasure filled the room, the feel of smacking his pelvis against her full ass bumpers was keeping him going, he rammed her ass like a triphammer, god, the tightness of her ass was out of this world.

Linda got a long, hard ride, her ass throbbing wildly as she dildoed herself to orgasm after orgasm, until Matt roared like a bull, and his cock unloaded a massive rush, god, it felt like he was going to pass out as his body shuddered in the biggest orgasm of his life.

Matt flopped down and Lisa cooed, "Let's rest up a bit Matt, then we can have some more."

Linda smiled, she wanted Matt to sleep for a bit, then he'd be introduced to what taking it up the ass felt like. She had a feeling he'd protest and try to get away, but she was ready for that. As Matt was dozing, she took out the leather cuffs with the velcro closures and the tether with the clips, and she fitted the O rings on the cuffs into the clips. She also took out a ball gag, he would be silent when she took his ass. She was going to take him just like a vanilla female, and show him what a big, rock-hard erection he'd get from being buggered.

She took out her Joni's Butterfly, she would wear that under her strap-on harness, and let it tingle her clit to ecstasy. Matt was going to enjoy a wild orgasm, why shouldn't she?

Matt was sleeping peacefully when he felt his body being moved, his arms were stretched up above his head, the leather cuffs were quickly secured around his wrists, and it pulled him all the way awake. Linda was standing above him, and he saw the 7-inch black strap-on she was wearing, and as his eyes widened, Linda purred, "Now, you'll get to feel what it's like to get buggered. Still an ass virgin, I assume?"

At his nod, she giggled, "Mmmmmm, I'm going to pluck that cherry!"

"Now, wait just a minute, hold on, I'm...mmmpppfff!"

The pink ball gag was quickly stuffed into his mouth, and Linda growled, "No talking, you are going to get buggered, and that's that!"

Matt felt his legs being pushed up and back, his ass was rotated up to the correct angle, and he felt the drizzle of slick lube, her fingers spreading it around, then the feel of another slather being pressed over asshole, then being spread into the hole. Linda pulled back a bit and made sure that he saw her as she spread a liberal amount up and down the 7 inches that was about to take his ass. She again pushed his legs back and grabbed his cheeks, spreading them apart, oh yeah, she could see the gleam of lube against that tight pucker. God, she loved taking the tight virgin assholes of young guys.

Linda's voice was a husky caress, "Now, open your ass to me, sweetie, take my dildo."

She nudged the head of the dildo against his ass, flicked the switch on her butterfly, and felt the tingles, mmmm, so good, and with a hard push, the dildo started its ass-splitting path.

"There we go baby, almost there, relax it, open your ass, open your ass to me!"

Matt did his best, Oh fuck, he was getting split open, his howls of pain were well muffled by the gag as she pushed in. Further and further, until with a grunt of pleasure from her, she buried it, completing the deflowering of his ass hole. Matt felt like he was wrapped around a stiff hard pole.

Linda cooed, "Oh yeah, always the best, fucking the tight virgin asses. Now, let's work on loosening you up a bit."

Linda pulled back halfway, and then drove back in again, holy fuck what a reaming, his sounds of displeasure were well muffled. After several, ass-splitting, abrasive thrusts, the fucking rhythm became easier. The pain started to subside, and Matt did notice that his cock was rising up quickly until he was longer and harder than he had ever been, as Linda gave him the reaming of a lifetime.

Linda was enjoying it just as much, the butterfly was nudging against the hood of her clit, gently coaxing her clit to come out and play. Mmmmm, oh yes, there it was, and she let out a loud gasp as her clit was stimulated with waves of vibrating pleasure. She smiled down at him, seeing the rock-hard dick, just like every other guy she'd buggered, stiff and eager.

Matt felt her hand grasp his cock, and she purred, "Oh yeah baby, once you get into it, your cock always shows the way. That’s it…take my fat rubber cock…such a nice bitch…take it all in."

As she continued to fuck him, she stroked his dick with a grip that was the best he'd ever felt, she could feel the building excitement, as she stroked him, her own clit was twitching, ready to take her over also.

She cooed, "Time for you to cum, Matt, cum baby, shoot out that nice big load, oh fuck, cum with me Matt, fuck, gonna EXPLODE!" She could feel his dick swell with a massive urgency, surging in her hand, and she went over with a howl of pleasure.

Two seconds later, Matt's cock started to pulse, and he felt a blast of hot spunk splatter on his stomach. His asshole was tighter than ever around the dildo, rubbing insistently against his prostate, and his cock unloaded lavishly. He shot off, over and over, spraying ropes of cum, drenching his chest and belly, as she stroked his dick. Matt felt almost ready to pass out as the last of 10 full power shots splattered every which way.