PDA

View Full Version : (nitinisnice) Awesome Mom

thedeep
07-02-2005, 07:21 AM
Awesome Mom

by nitinisnice

Hi since this is my first submission so I’m pretty much excited & I tell you all that it is not a fake story. This is my personal experience & I want to share it with you.

Before proceeding I tell you that I’m really a great sex lover & I can have sex with anyone.

This happen with me two months ago & it changed my life completely.

So it was a nice day in morning but till noon it started raining, my mother was out for shopping so I was worried about her that she may get soaked. Two hours have passed and she has not come back home yet but after one more hour she at last came back. I opened the door & as I expected she was all wet from up to down.

I let her in; her t-shirt was sticking to her breast so her breast curves were clearly visible. I had a strange tickling in my dick and it was erect. I was too much excited I had a feeling that I should lick her mountains and sweet grapes of her breast.

I was so lost in her breast’s that I couldn’t hear her calling my name. She finally shook me and asked me to bring her towel and her gown to bathroom. And she took off her t-shirt in front of me; her blue bra was amazing I was once more light struck. Her lemons were making me crazy. (I tell you all that my mom is very bold she never hesitated in roaming in bra in front of our family & sometimes in her favorite bikini. I also tell you that she has got the gorgeous figure, an ideal one i.e. 36-26-36. She has maintained her figure at the age of 35, that’s great of her, she is also very much fashion conscious and always love wearing dresses in fashion like jeans, t-shirt.)

I took her towel and gown to bathroom. I give them to her and went to back of our bathroom where a small window is and I peeped in. She was taking shower; I was tickled to see her nude. I saw every part of her body, she was looking awesome. I was surprised to see her shaved pussy and the thing of her which excited me most were her big breasts I wanted to touch them with my lips and tongue. She was looking sex goddess.

She saw me suddenly & called my name but I didn’t replied and ran directly to my room and locked my door. I was in a fear that what will happen. Since my dad was not at home so I was little relief but was afraid of my moms yelling.

After some hour I come out of my room and took my dinner & without looking at her I went back to my room. After few minutes my mom came to my room and I was afraid and was sure that she will shout at me but instead she smiled and asked that what I was doing at back of bathroom. I hesitated but after collecting all my might, I slowly told her.

I told her that I was there to see her bathing; I was sexually exited so I was unable to resist me. She sat there quietly for few minutes, and then asked me to bring a glass of water for her. I went noiselessly to the kitchen.

When I come back I was shocked. She was lying on my bed in bikini, blue, with her one hand inside her panty and one in her mouth. I closed the door with a noise; she sat up & gave me a sexy smile. Then she came towards me and by pulling me asked, “son do you want to play with my body? If yes then have it.”

I ran towards her and pushed her to my bed. I stared kissing all over her face and gave her a long mouth kiss. I then slid to her breasts and thrown off her bra in a moment. I started licking black grapes of her breast; she was curving her body and enjoying every lick of mine. I licked her breast for at least 15 min. then I slid to her stomach and then to her pussy I took off her panty and started licking her thighs lips.

Her pussy’s taste was awesome. Her cry of sex was loud and with every lick of mine her cry was becoming louder. She kept on saying,” fuck me baby; fuck me as hard as you can”. I licked her pussy, her ass & ass hole. They were looking like a treat to me.

Then after half hour she raised me & asked me to take out my pant as well as underwear. My dick was very hard and thick; she wowed about its dimensions and started playing with it with her tongue and hands. I was jumped with tickle in it. Since it was for the first time I was having sex so it was a pleasurable event for me. She licked it very hard and I was enjoying this fucking very much. She started to and fro motion with her mouth and kept on doing it I was coming with a great force I loaded her mouth with the sperm.

It was for the first time that this much amount of lava had come out. I was agitated too much and then I forced her to lie on my bed and inserted my penis into her butt, it was great to do so, I pushed very hard. We both were in sweat; even AC was unable to cool us. I exploded once more into her ass hole. Then I moved to her pussy I was enchanted to see it. I tried to insert my dick in it but it was very tight than ass hole I asked her the reason wheezing. She told that she had operated her pussy to make it brand new. I then pushed my dick into her pussy very hard, she also helped me to do it. Then after a struggle I was successful.

I thrusted her pussy very quickly, her cry of pleasure and pain grew louder and louder. She was joyful in every push of mine. After a long hard work I exploded into her pussy. The quantity of sperm was even more than my first explosion; I could feel it.

After this great sex work we kept laying on my bed for an hour. After collecting our breath we moved together to bathroom for shower, there we bathed together and kept playing with each other sexual organs.

From that day, when we both are alone at home we get undressed and do all our works naked. We always take shower together and save time to do sex.

It was the beautiful experience of my life which has changed my life..Did you like it?

:jo

whirlwind57
02-26-2009, 07:25 AM
That would change any boys life.

david_440v
02-26-2009, 10:17 AM
It was good, but short.

pmoney69
03-09-2009, 02:52 PM
nice one

Zee Gal
03-09-2009, 03:02 PM
I am a mom but have the moral dilemma of accepting actual incest.

The fantasies do happen in my mind but I only allow myself to accept the fantasies of being desirable as a MILF to my kids friends.

This was a great story even though it was short!

It reminded me of a modern day version of the classic video, Taboo, with Kay Parker.

I allowed myself to enjoy this erotic tale and I am not afraid to admit that it left me wet with arousal!

Thank you to the original writer and for those who brought this to my attention!

Kisses,

Steph

Dr_Artichoke
03-11-2009, 08:41 AM
I am a mom but have the moral dilemma of accepting actual incest.

The fantasies do happen in my mind but I only allow myself to accept the fantasies of being desirable as a MILF to my kids friends.

My own concern is that people - including family members - feel morally and legally free to have sexual relationships if these are totally consensual and that's what they want to do. If it doesn't appeal, or is repugnant, then nobody should be forced or feel any pressure to engage in incest, including mother-son incest.

On the other hand, if a real sexual interest develops between a mom and her son, and it's consensual, I can't see a problem in pursuing it if the circumstances are appropriate (I can elaborate on that if requested).

I also perceive age differentials (especially the "cougar"-boy relationship) to be another erotic taboo that could stand a lot of envelope-pushing.

I'm currently doing major research (really) on all this stuff. Where it will lead, I dunno - but hopefully into something that will help expand and enhance sexual tolerance and enjoyment in our society.

Dr_Artichoke

whirlwind57
03-25-2009, 09:32 PM
I love hearing about moms fucking their sons. Niceeeeeee

flamebot
03-25-2009, 10:45 PM
That would change any boys life.

todream4
03-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Hot story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks

speedy6988