PDA

View Full Version : (Day Dreamer) SPELUNKERS----A Story of Incestous Sex

thedeep
07-02-2005, 07:23 AM
SPELUNKERS
A Story of Incestous Sex
By Day Dreamer

After a great deal of arm-twisting, my sister Bonnie and I agreed to attend a family reunion with our parents. We had attended reunions before, and to put it mildly, found them about as interesting as watching paint dry. Bonnie and I were always the only young people there, and all the conversations about things that happened years before we were born just about bored us out of our gourds. Even so, out of love and loyalty for our parents, we agreed to go one more time.

At nineteen, just two years younger than I, Bonnie is a very attractive young lady. Well, no, that's not so--she's more than just attractive--she's beautiful. With short blonde hair, blue eyes, and a figure that would give a mummy a hard-on, she's a one-hundred-percent knock-out. If she hadn't been my sister, I would have lusted after her day and night. (That statement's not entirely accurate, either. In truth, I secretly hungered for her even though she was my sister: I just didn't show it or let anyone know how I felt. In more erotic fantasies than I can count, I've explored every inch of Bonnie's gorgeous body and have made love to her in every conceivable position. The old brother-sister taboo, though, kept me from attempting to turn fantasy into real life.)

Just as we expected, the reunion was no different from those in the past. The whole clan was there with tents and campers, ready for a weekend of familial fun. Mom and Dad had pulled a camper for us to stay in, and Bonnie and I had come in my car. Just like at previous reunions, other than Bonnie and I, the youngest person there was in his forties. Because of that, it didn't take long for the two of us to start looking for something to do that was more interesting than listening to family tales we had already heard several times.

Bonnie told me that while we were at the last reunion she had found a cave located in a cliff only about half a mile from the reunion grounds. Over the past several year, Bonnie had developed an interest in spelunking and suggested that we slip away from the crowd and explore the cave. Crawling around in a musty old cave didn't particularly appeal to me, but it did seem more interesting than the boring alternatives. After I got a flashlight from the car, Bonnie and I left without telling anyone where we were going.

The cave turned out to be much larger than I had expected. We could walk in it without having to stoop and before long we had explored quite deeply into its passages. Even though we came to several branches along the way, neither of us were worried-- we had the flashlight and were confident we could easily retrace our steps. After a while, we grew a little tired and decided to stop and rest a few moments. We were inside a small room and sat down on a smooth flat rock that was in its middle. The room slanted off to one side where there was a deep, wide fissure. We agreed that with holes like that it might be dangerous to proceed further, and we decided to return to the outside. As we stood up, Bonnie dropped the flashlight. We both watched sickenly as it cast crazy light patterns on the wall and rolled toward the deep fissure. I made a grab for it, but was too late. We could hear the echoes of its bouncing down the hole and knew it was lost forever. Stygian darkness surrounded us, and we were unable to see even our fingers right in front of our eyes.

"Oh, God," Bonnie moaned. "It's so dark. I can't see a thing." I felt her hands clutch me as she wrapped her arms around me and drew her body up close to mine. With a catch of fright in her voice, she whispered, "What are we going to do, Jimmy? With all those holes around here, I'm afraid to try to grope our way out in the dark."

"Yeah, me too," I said. "Our best bet is to just stay put right here until somebody finds us. After a few hours they'll miss us and send out a search party. About the worse that can happen is that we'll get a little hungry and thirsty." I wrapped my arms around her and held her even closer to me. I wasn't sure how she had reacted to my words, so I tried to convey comfort through physical contact. I hadn't really convinced myself of the truth of my words, but I didn't want Bonnie to know how uncertain I felt. Being her big brother, I felt I needed to put on a good front.

We sat there like that for a long time, silence surrounding us. I was acutely aware of the pressure of Bonnie's full, soft breast pressing against my arm, and even under our present circumstances, couldn't help but feel arousal from the contact of her flesh with mine. Though I fought against it, my cock began to swell and come erect. I mentally chastised myself for having such a perverted reaction to my sister, but the years of secret hungering for her wouldn't be denied. The heat of her thigh pressed against mine and the sensuous feeling generated from our bodies held tightly against each other caused my arousal to climb higher and higher.

Bonnie broke the silence by saying, "We didn't tell anyone where we were going. How will people know to look for us in this cave? Oh, God, Jimmy, what if they don't look for us here. We can die in this place."

With a bravado I really didn't feel, I replied, "Bonnie, our folks know about your interest in spelunking. Don't worry, it's just a matter of time before somebody thinks to come look for us here."

Seemingly satisfied, Bonnie lapsed into another long silence. Then, very quietly, she said, "You know, Jimmy, if we do die in here there's one thing I really regret."

I squeezed her tightly and said, "Bonnie, quit thinking such morbid thoughts. Just relax, we're not even close to dying."

"I just hope you're right," she said, her voice revealing she was unconvinced.

"Even though we're not going to die, what's this big regret you have?" I asked, trying to tease away some of her anxiety.

"I'm sorry I...um...well, I'm sorry I haven't ever...uh...you know...made it with a guy."

"You've never had sex? You're still a virgin?"

"Yeah, I'm still a virgin. Isn't that something? Oh, Jimmy, I'm afraid we're going to die in here, and I'll never get to find out if sex is as good as all my girlfriends say it is. God, Jimmy, I don't want to die and still be a virgin."

I was surprised and taken aback by her words. I had never considered the possibility of Bonnie's still being a virgin. With her being as vivacious and pretty as she was, I assumed that some lucky boy had stolen her feminine treasure long ago. Actually, I thought she was far more sexually active than I was and probably made love to boys on a regular basis. Finding my assumptions were wrong filled me with an expanded feeling of love for my little sister and made me feel even more protective of her.

I felt other, far different, emotions, also. The arousal I had already experienced rose even higher, and I felt an intense desire to be the one who took her virginity, who first explored all the sexual delights of her nubile little body. Her confession that she wanted to have a boy plumb the depths of her virgin vagina and make her a woman in every sense only intensified my desire for her. As these thoughts fanned the flames of my secret fantasy, my cock grew completely rigid and hard. I knew it was bulging out the front of my tennis shorts and was thankful for the darkness, relieved that Bonnie couldn't see how she was affecting me.

"Bonnie, we are NOT going to die!" I said emphatically, forcing the perverted thoughts and desires from my mind.

"But it COULD happen, couldn't it?"

I wrapped my arms more tightly about her and replied, "Well, it's possible for ANYTHING to happen, but the odds of THAT happening are awfully long."

Bonnie snuggled up closer to me and I could feel her hand move between my legs, to the area between my thighs. She stroked her fingers up and down, moving them lightly over my sensitive skin. With her mouth close to my ear, she whispered, "Even if the odds are in our favor, I still don't want to take a chance. Jimmy, I know we're brother and sister and we aren't supposed to do such things, but will you make love to me? Will you take my virginity and let me find out what sexual love is like?"

Now I really was taken aback. Even as aroused as I was, all I could say was, "God, Bonnie, do you know what you're asking?"

"Yes, I know exactly what I'm asking. I'm asking you to forget I'm your sister, to just pretend I'm one of your girlfriends and love me the way you would one of them. Jimmy, I'm asking you to fuck me, to fuck me and make a woman of me." With those words, her hand moved up and made contact with the bulge my cock was making in the front of my shorts. She gasped when she felt my hardness and said, "Oh, God, you're hard right now, aren't you?" She stoked her fingers up and down the length of my shaft and softly asked, "You want to do it, too, don't you?"

The sensation of her hand stroking my cock was so pleasurable I almost moaned aloud. The darkness seemed to enhance the touch, and if possible, to make it even more erotic. My answer came out in almost a hiss. "Yeessss, oh yes! You're the most sexy and beautiful girl I know, and you can tell from where you hand is that I'd be lying if I said I didn't. But you're my sister."

"Please, Jimmy, no one is ever going to know. I really need you to do this for me." She groped for my hand, and after finding it, placed it on her breast. "See, my boobs feel just like those of any other girl, don't they? It's completely dark and you can pretend I'm just one of your girlfriends. God, how I've envied those girls you take out. One of them told me what a great lover you are, and I got so jealous I wanted to snatch her hair out."

"Jealous? What do you mean?"

"I mean just exactly what it sounds like I mean. I would never tell you this if we weren't in this situation, but I've had a secret fantasy for years now of you and me making out. God, Jimmy, I've even thought about your being the one who would take my virginity. I guess maybe it was the secret hope that it would be you that has kept me a virgin. Anyway, when Lisa told me how good you were, I got just plain out and out jealous." She laughed wryly and said, "That's a perverted way for a sister to act, isn't it? Are you shocked?"

"No, but I am surprised. I never imagined you felt that way about me. You haven't shown even a trace of your feelings."

"Well, I figured if I did it would shock you to death, that you would think I'm some kind of weirdo or something. You're really not shocked? Really and truly?"

"No, and since it's true confession time, I guess I need to admit that the reason I'm not shocked is that I'm just as bad as you are. Bonnie, I've had sexual yearnings for you ever since you reached puberty. I've wanted to make love to you far more than I ever did with any of the girls I've taken out. In my mind, you're far more beautiful and desirable than any of them." I gave her breast a gentle squeeze and said, "Now I guess it's your turn to be shocked."

In a soft little voice, Bonnie said, "Shocked? Yeah, sort of. But shocked good, not bad. What I really am is glad." She renewed her touching of my cock and said, "Oh, God, I'm more than glad. I'm happy, happy that you feel the same way I do." She squeezed my cock and said, "I'm one more thing, too: I'm... I'm just plain horny. Oh, God, I've never felt this horny before in my whole life. I'm even starting to make my panties wet."

I could hardly believe the way Bonnie was coming on. I had fantasized about our doing what we were doing now, but those fantasies were the stuff of dreams, nothing I could ever hope to actually experience. Now Bonnie was telling me she had the same sort of feelings about me, and not only that, she wanted me to turn my fantasies into reality by making love to her, by being the first boy to explore the depths of her virgin pussy. My cock jerked as I visualized it's penetrating the hot, wet well hidden between her legs. The image flamed my lust, and I wanted to make it into reality. Suddenly, the fact that Bonnie was my sister was no longer important. Even though I knew I might feel guilty later about taking advantage of the situation, I had the chance now to live out my fantasies. It was an opportunity I might never get again, and I surrendered my resistance, surrendered by body wholly to her desires.

Although I was enjoying the feel of my hand on her breast, I knew I would even more enjoy exploring inside her panties and finding out just how wet she was getting. Slowly, I moved my hand down, tracing a path down to her most feminine spot, that secret area hidden away at the juncture of her thighs. I moved my hand down to her waist and then over the little swell of her belly. When I came to the vee between her legs, she spread her thighs apart, giving my hand free access to explore everything it found there.

I moved my hand down to the inside of one of her thighs and ran my fingertips in light strokes over her smooth skin. Moving upward, my fingers came to the bottom of the loose- fitting running shorts she had on. I crept my fingers up into the leg hole and sought out the evidence of arousal she had described, the wetness of a woman experiencing sexual excite- ment. The realization that I had my hand inside my sister's shorts right next to her vagina, that I was making my erotic fantasies come true, made my hand tremble and my breathing become labored. Delving in a little further, my fingers came to the silken fabric of her panties. The finger tips were right on top of the tightly stretched span covering her vulva, and I pressed them in and ran them up and down the indentation they found there. Bonnie moaned softly in reaction to the contact and thrust her hips up toward my exploring hand. The fabric covering her pussy was damp, just as she said it was, and she was having as hard a time breathing as I was. It was clearly evident she really WAS sexually aroused and that she wanted to do what we were doing just as much as I did.

I knew the dampness I felt was coming from Bonnie's pussy and that all that separated my fingers from that most intimate part of her body was the thin barrier of her panties. I wanted des- perately to probe my fingers into that wetness, to feel the slipperiness of her furrow, and to put my fingers into the virgin orifice I knew would be at its bottom. Very gently, I probed a finger under the elastic of her panty leg and then lifting the fabric up, moved my fingers directly onto her sexual flesh. At first, my fingers encountered only the soft curls of her pubic hair and the swell of her Mount of Venus. Then they came to her woman's furrow, that crease running up and down the area between her thighs. I dipped my fingers into her wet slit and lightly stroked her with just my finger tips. She thrust her hips up and moaned, "Oh, God, oh, Jimmy, ooohhhhh!"

Bonnie's panties were stretched tight from my hand being under them, and she said, "Just a second, let me take my shorts and panties off. There's not enough room with them on. You take your's off, too. I want to be able to put my hand directly on what I've been feeling through your shorts." I pulled my hand out of Bonnie's shorts and stood up and dropped my shorts and underwear and stepped out of them. Rather than put my bare ass on the hard cold rock, I put my shorts under me to sit on. I could hear the sound of Bonnie's clothing brushing against her legs and suggested she do the same thing with her shorts. I felt her shorts brush against my hip as she laid them down and then she was back down alongside me, her hip against mine. I felt her hand grope me along my thigh and she said, "Now, where were we before we were interrupted." Her hand moved up my thigh and into my pubic bush. I felt her fingers brush against my cock and then wrap themselves around it. "Ah, here's where I was. Now you find your spot."

Not to be outdone, I moved my hand over to her and felt down her front until I once more reached her pubis. Moving lower, my fingers moved through the softness of her fur and then into the crease between her labial lips. The inside of her labia was slippery with her lubricant and I was able to slide my fingers up and down the full length of her furrow. When I came to the little bump of her clitoris, I stopped and ran my finger tip in little circles over and around the little nubbin. Jerking her hips from the contact, she murmured, "Oh, God, yes. Right there. You found your spot. Oh, yes, exactly the right spot."

Bonnie squeezed my cock and then reached under it and touched her fingers against my balls, rubbing them lightly over all the wrinkled skin of my scrotum. "I wish there was some light in here," she said. "I've never seen a penis before, and I would like to be able to see this. Your penis is so long and hard. I'll bet it's just beautiful to look at."

I couldn't help but laugh at her comment. "Well, I've never thought of my cock as being beautiful before, but you're right about it's being dark. Your pussy feels so good, and I sure would like to see it. If your pussy is as pretty as the rest of you, then it's absolutely out of this world."

"`Feels good' is right," she answered. "What you're doing down there makes it feel REAL good. This is the first time anyone except me has touched me there, and it feels sooo goooood."

Encouraged by her words, I moved my fingers down between her labial lips and found the opening to her vagina. I made circles around it with a finger tip and then probed it into the opening. She spread her legs even further apart, telling me by that action that she wanted more of such treatment. Obliging her, I turned my hand back and forth and slowly pushed my finger in until it came to her maidenhead. "God," I thought, "she was telling the truth. She really IS a virgin." I had never had a virgin before, and my cock jerked as I envisioned my cock's penetrating the flesh my finger was now enjoying.

Bonnie's fingers had left my balls and were now back on my cock. As I paid homage to her sexual flesh, she returned the honor, squeezing and rubbing up and down the rigid length of my cock. A flow of pre-come had oozed out the eye of my cock and coated its swollen head. As her fingers moved up to that area, they encountered the wetness and spread it over the full length of cock. My pleasure mounted with each stroke and more pre- come flowed out onto hand. In just a few moments, the wetness of my cock matched that of Bonnie's slickened furrow and I was jerking my hips toward her hand and moaning from pleasure.

I worked my finger in and out of Bonnie's hot, tight hole, imitating with my finger the action I planned soon for my cock. As I pushed my finger in and out, I stroked her clitoris with the tip of my thumb, just lightly brushing back and forth across the hard little button nestled between her nether lips. She jerked her hips to and fro and turned them in small little circles as I ministered to her. Her moans were now matching mine and both our bodies were practically writhing in ecstasy.

Suddenly, the motion of Bonnie's hips stopped and I could feel her body stiffen against me, growing rigid. "Oooooooh, Jimmmieeeee!" she cried, her voice strained from pleasure. She clamped her thighs against my hand and the flesh within her furrow quivered. I felt small spasms move through the muscles of her stomach under where my arm was against her. Her vagina gripped my finger, holding it like a vise within the depths of her sex. Wave after wave of small spasms flowed through her abdomen and pubis as her orgasm built up and seized her. Her hips jerked in little erratic motions as she continued to spasm and thrust against my hand. The motion of her hand on my cock had stopped while she experienced her orgasm, and all I could feel was her holding it in a hard grip that was almost uncomfortable in its intensity. Little, soft mewling sounds of "oh...oh...oh...oh" came from her mouth as she gradually relaxed and came down from the heights of her orgasm. Her thighs finally fell apart and loosened their grip on my hand, freeing it from its tight confines. She laid her head back against me and whispered, "Oooooh, I came. Oh, God, I came long and hard. I've never felt it like that before. Oh, Jimmy, that's the best it's ever been for me." She turned her face up toward me and I could sense that it was right of mine. "Thank you for making it so good," she whispered, brushing her lips against my cheek.

Now recovered from the hard throes of her orgasm, Bonnie returned her attention to my cock. She started stroking it up and down, moving her slick palm up and down it all the way from its head to where it thickened out at the base. "Is this the way a girl is supposed to do a boy?" Bonnie asked.

"Oh, yeah, just like that. It's too good, in fact."

"Too good?"

"Uh-huh. If you keep that up, your hand is fixing to get a baptism of jism. God, Bonnie, I'm getting real close to coming just like you just did."

Bonnie stopped the motions of her hand and said, "Oh, don't come yet. You still have to take care of me. I've heard that when a boy comes he loses his erection, and I sure don't want that happen to you. I need you to be able to make me a woman, to take my virginity." She moved her hand to my stomach and stroked me there in little circles. Then, in a soft, little- girl voice, she said, "Jimmy, let's do it now, please. I want you to put your penis in me and push it in all the way, all the way to the bottom, all the way past my maidenhead. Please, Jimmy, do me right now."

I stroked my finger up and down her wet woman channel and said, "Yeah, right now. I'm so close to coming that if I wait any longer I might just start coming from thinking about it."

I felt Bonnie move away from me so that she could position herself for me to take her missionary style. I held on to her thigh and said, "This rock is so hard, I'm afraid I might hurt that sweet ass of yours if we do that way. Why don't you straddle me and lower yourself onto me. That way you won't bruise yourself on this hard rock."

"Yeah, I like that," she said and moved to where she could straddle my thighs and position her pussy over my cock. It took a lot of feeling and fumbling in the dark to finally get in the position we were after, but we finally achieved it. When we were satisfied that we were just right, she said, "Now what do I do?"

"Just lower yourself down until your pussy reaches my cock. After we make contact, I'll guide my cock into you. Then, all you have to do is slowly lower yourself down onto me. Do it real slow and it probably won't hurt much when your maidenhead breaks."

Even though it was completely dark and I couldn't see Bonnie, I could picture clearly in my mind what she must look like now. I could see her pussy, glistening with secretions, gaping open between her wide-stretched thighs and my cock standing straight and jerking in little circles just below. If everything had been normal, I would have liked to be able to see my cock penetrate into her, to see it sink inch by inch into her wetness. Sill, even in the darkness, I would be able to feel it as it happened and imagine what it might look like.

Bonnie's hot flesh met mine and we gasped in unison at the pleasure brought on by the wetness of her pussy touching the wetness of the head of my cock. I reached down and took hold of my cock, moving it up and down her furrow, seeking out a lodging place at the entrance of her tunnel. After a few strokes, I found the opening of her pussy and pressed the head of my cock into it. The contact of my cock with her wet labia had driven my arousal up to its very peak and I was trembling, on the very brink of orgasm, and needed desperately to get my cock up inside her. "There, I've got it in the right spot," I said. "Now, just lower yourself down and let me push up inside you."

Bonnie, apparently, was as aroused as I, and instead of lowering herself slowly, she pushed down hard. As she did, my cock became dislodged from the opening of her vagina and drove upward into the wetness of her labia. The hot, slippery flesh of her labial lips pressed against my cock and the ultra- sensitive area of my glans rubbed up and down the length of her furrow. She moaned, and in her passion, started moving her hips back and forth over me, pressing her clitoris against my hard, throbbing cockflesh.

The combination of the erotic pictures I had just had in my mind with the movement of her warm, slippery flesh over the underside of my cock was too much. Without warning, my cock jerked and throbbed and gush after gush of come spurted out in hot jets. I jerked my hips in concert with hers and groaned, "Oh, God, Bonnie, I can't help it, I'm coming."

"Oh, me too. Oh, God, I'm coming, too," she moaned.

We moved against each other in frantic motions, orgasmic pleasure flowing through both our bodies. Soon, both our pubic areas were covered in wetness with our juices mingling together and soaking us both with their flow. Gradually, our movements became less desperate, slowing moment by moment until we were still, our breathing labored and loud. Bonnie had her arms wrapped around me and her head on my shoulder, her cheek pressed against mine. We were both silent, a feeling almost like awe over both us. We were each savoring the afterglow of our orgasms, relaxing into the utter lassitude that follows exceptionally good sex. Finally, I broke the silence and whispered, "Bonnie, I'm sorry. I've wanted this for so long, that I guess the excitement was just too much for me. Give me about thirty minutes and I'll be ready to go again." I pulled her against me and said, "I'll be able to do the dirty deed in just a little while."

Bonnie moved her pussy against my now semi-hard cock and said, "That's okay, you're forgiven. That was so good, I'll forgive you for anything. We'll just count that as foreplay, leading up to the real thing. Besides, it looks like we're going to have lots of time to try just about everything we might want to."

If ever there were counter-prophetic words spoken, they were hers. She had no more than spoken them when we heard distant, muffled voices shouting, "Bonnie, Jimmy, are you in here? Hal- looo, Bonnie...Jimmy."

Bonnie stood up and whispered, "They've found us. Oh, thank God." She shouted in the direction away from us, "Yes, we're in here. Down here." Then, with her head apparently turned back toward me, she whispered, "Oooh, we've got to get our clothes back on! We can't let them find us like this." I could hear her feeling around on the rock for her shorts and underwear as I did the same. "Oh, God, I'm just soaked. I'm sure it will show through my shorts."

I reached out to her and touched her. "Here," I said, "use my Jockey shorts to clean up. I'll do the same and put them in my pocket." In a few seconds, Bonnie handed the shorts back to me and I wiped my cock and balls as dry as I could get them from just being able to feel in the dark. Holding them in my hand and after feeling my shorts to be sure I was not putting them on backwards, I managed to get my shorts on and stuff my under- wear in my pocket. "You about presentable?" I whispered.

"I hope so," she whispered back.

Assured that we would present at least a half-way decent appearance, I shouted, "Hey, down this way. We're in here." Then, almost blinding us after being in darkness for so long, a soft light penetrated into the room where we were. "Yes, down here," I shouted. My eyes grew accustomed to the light and could now see Bonnie. "Bonnie, you've got your shorts on backwards," I whispered to her.

"Oh, God!" she whispered and pushed her shorts down and off her feet. She turned them around and immediately pulled them back up. While she was doing so, she afforded me a view of her panty-clad bottom and my cock which had shriveled up from the excitement of being found grew a little at the sight. She had regrets while we were in the cave and now I had regrets as we were going out. Even with the opportunity that I had, I hadn't actually gotten my cock into Bonnie's sweet little pussy. Now that we were rescued and she didn't face the threat of death, she would probably be embarrassed about our cave experience and deny me any other opportunity to satisfy my long-suppressed desire to make love to my sister. Even disappointed, though, I realized that it was probably best that things had worked out the way they did: we were going to fuck without a rubber and she might have gotten pregnant. At least we didn't have that possibility to worry about.

Dad was the first one into the room. Bonnie hugged him, and we both tried to explain at the same time what had happened and how we had become entrapped in the cave. Dad told us that we were missed at supper time and the cave was the first place they decided to look. Mom knew about the cave and insisted they start looking for us there. Thank goodness for Mom.

When we got back to the camp grounds, Dad was somewhat of a hero and people made over Bonnie and me, ohing and ahing about our ordeal. Everyone gave us their sympathies and tried to feed us, knowing we were probably hungry from having been trapped in the cave. Before long, we were filled and happy, tired and relaxed.

After the excitement of our being found finally died down, Bonnie and I were left with just Dad. "Dad, tell me again how you knew to look for us in the cave?" I asked.

"Well, your mother and I knew about the cave, and she recalled Bonnie's interest in caves and suggested we look there first. As it turned out, she was right."

"You and Mom had already explored the cave?" Bonnie asked.

Dad smiled and said, "Yeah, back when we were just going together. I came to a family reunion with her and her folks and the two of us went up to the cave and explored it." Dad grinned and continued, "As a matter of fact, it was there that we first...uh, it was there that we first really got to know each other. Now, don't you go telling her I told you about that. According to her, she was a lily-white virgin when we got married." Bonnie and I laughed about the joke and agreed that it would be our own little family secret.

Mom came up right after that and suggested that after our experience of being cave lost, we might want to go home then, rather than stay overnight at the reunion. At the suggestion, Bonnie gave me an impossible-to-interpret look and quickly agreed. Soon, we had our stuff loaded in my car and were on the road to home.

After we had driven for several miles in silence, I said, "That's something about Mom and Dad and the cave, isn't it? Straight-laced old Mom. Who would have ever thought it? I guess we weren't the only ones who got ideas there. Bonnie, about what happened in the cave, I want you to know...."

Bonnie reached out a hand and put a finger up to my lips. "Sssh," she said, a soft smile on her face. "Let's don't talk about it now. Wait until we get home and get cleaned up. What I want now is a nice warm shower. After that, we can talk about it." She smiled her secret little smile again and whispered, "Yes, we'll talk about. At the very least, we'll talk about it."

We continued on in silence, each wrapped up in personal thoughts. There in the silence, the erotic tension we had first experienced in the cave filled the air with an almost palpable presence.

It took Bonnie and me only about forty-five minutes to drive home from the reunion camp ground. During this time, neither of us spoke, and I thought about what might yet happen. Although her words had been neutral, her expression and tone of voice conveyed a sense of expectancy, of promises yet unfilled. We had generated a vast amount of sexual heat earlier, and the air about us still felt charged with sexual tension. Despite this, Bonnie hadn't really given me any indication of how she felt about what had happened to us, and I worried about what her reaction might be after she'd had time to reflect. She might not sense the eroticism I felt--it might be just all in my head, a carryover from our gropings in the darkness of the cave. The ambiguity of the situation distressed me, and I hoped our talk would help clear the air and help us find the meaning of the relationship we had initiated there in the inky prison of the cave.

When they arrived home, Bonnie took her bag from the car and said, "Me for a shower." Turning her head back toward me, she grinned and added, "It seems somebody I know had an accident and got something wet and sticky all over me." I couldn't help but feel encouraged by her remark: if she could joke about it, then she must not have bad feelings about our situation.

Though it was almost dark, I could see her as she walked up the steps to the house. My reaction to the sight was just another example of my mixed emotions about Bonnie. Although I was concerned that she might be thinking I took advantage of her and the situation and would condemn me for it, at the same time I couldn't resist appreciating the way her hard little buttocks twisted back and forth inside her shorts. That sight reminded me of how firm and smooth those little globes felt in my hands when were in the cave and how she seemed to be sex personified. I remembered, too, how my come had shot out all over her pussy. I could imagine how it was still on her and making her pussy wet and slippery. Those thoughts coupled with seeing her ass cheeks move in such perfect harmony brought my cock to a semi- erection. I mentally kicked myself about the way I had come too quickly and had blown what was probably the only chance I would ever have to fully explore my sister Bonnie's sweet body. She may have been smiling when she said it, but her reference to "accident" hurt.

I also needed a shower and immediately headed for the bathroom. Just before I turned on my shower, I could hear the shower in the hall bathroom start and knew Bonnie was showering too. I couldn't resist mental images of her standing naked under the shower. I remembered how her unclothed body had felt in my hands in the complete darkness of the cave and imagined what it would look like in the light. My recriminations about the way our adventures in the cave had turned out were made worse by the thought that now I probably would never get to see Bonnie in the nude, to fully know the beauties of her little body. I finished my shower and put on a pair of pajama bottoms. Then, after going to the refrigerator and getting a beer, I waited for Bonnie in the den. She had said we would talk after we got home and showered, and I needed for us to talk. More than anything else, I needed to apologize to her and make her understand how I felt.

Bonnie came into the den dressed in a short terry-cloth robe, drying her hair with a towel. She sat down on the couch directly across from the easy chair that I was in. After a while she finished her hair and dropped the towel on the floor. Then leaning back and tucking the robe between her spread-apart legs, she looked up and with a shy smile said, "I guess we need to talk, don't we?"

Talking slowly and distinctly, trying to make sure I didn't stammer, I said, "Bonnie, I'm sorry about what happened. I know I took advantage of the situation we were in and took advantage of your vulnerability. All I can say is that I'm sorry and apologize."

A mixture of expressions came across Bonnie's face. First she looked surprised, then amused, and, finally, loving. "YOU took advantage of ME? YOU took advantage of MY vulnerability?" she said in a soft voice. She got up from the couch and came over and sat on the arm of my chair. Bending over, she stroked my cheek lightly and then put her lips to mine in a quick, gentle kiss. She laughed then, a soft musical laugh, and said, "Oh, Jimmy...sweet, sweet Jimmy. I'm so lucky to have a brother like you."

Bonnie put an arm around my shoulder and leaned against me. Taking my hand in hers, she said, "Jimmy, YOU didn't take advantage of ME. It was the other way around--I took advantage of you. I planned for what happened to happen. Oh, I don't mean losing the flashlight and getting stuck there in the cave, but I planned for us to make love or for me to at least let you know how I felt."

"You did? What are you talking about? I don't understand."

"You don't know anything about that cave, do you?" Bonnie asked. I shook my head. "Well, I didn't either until they talked about it at one my Spelunkers Club meetings. As it turns out, that cave is known as Lover's Cave and the rock we sat on is called Virginity Rock. It seems that lovers have been using that cave for over a hundred years and countless virgins have been deflowered right there on that rock. It's accepted knowledge that if a girl agrees to go to the cave with a boy, she is agreeing to let the boy make love to her. Remember Dad telling us about how he and Mom visited the cave? He as much as said that was where he first made out with Mom." Bonnie laughed softly and continued, "It's kind of funny that you thought that just Mom and Dad and the two of us were the only ones who had ever used the cave for that purpose. We were probably lucky the cave wasn't in use when we went there."

Bonnie stood up and then moved in front me. Spreading her legs apart, she straddled my legs and sat down, settling her bottom on top of my groin. Reaching out, she linked her hands behind my neck, causing our groins to press against each other. With her so close to me like that, I started wondering if she had anything on underneath her robe. It was just long enough that it concealed her vee, so without reaching down and lifting up the front of her robe, I could only speculate as to what was under the softness of the white terry-cloth fabric. It also came to me that it was appropriate that the robe was white. White stood for virginity, and as a result of my ineptness, Bonnie was still a virgin.

Wonder about her attire was not the only thing that started. The warmth and nearness of her pussy and little ass cheeks to my cock caused it to react, and it soon was a hard knot pressing up into her body. It was quite apparent that she was aware of my erection because, vixen-like, she squirmed her groin against mine. She couldn't help but know she was arousing me, and she appeared to be revelling in it.

"Anyway," Bonnie continued, "when I found out we were going to the reunion, it got me to thinking. There I was a virgin and we would be going near a place renowned for the sundering of maidenheads. I was ready to give up my maidenhood and I had fantasized about your being the one who would do it." With a crooked grin, Bonnie went on, "From that point on, big brother, I plotted your seduction."

Bonnie's words caused my cock to come to full erection and she thrust herself against it. "But we were in real danger; you really were frightened," I said.

Bonnie frowned and said, "Yeah, I sure didn't plan anything like that. All I planned was to get you to make love to me. Being in danger just made it more imperative for you to do it right then." Bonnie got a sheepish look on her face and said, "Like an eager beaver, though, I got carried away and spoiled it."

"It's probably a good thing, too. I didn't have any rubbers, and you might have gotten pregnant."

Grinning crookedly again, Bonnie said, "Ha, that's what you think. You may not know it, but the deviousness of your little sister has no limits. When I found out two months ago that we were going to the reunion, I started taking birth control pills. I'm in no danger of getting pregnant."

Her humor was infectious, and I grinned in response. "Do you realize you just used the present tense, not the past tense?"

"Yeah, how about that?" Bonnie locked her eyes with mine and pressed her pussy against my now throbbing cock. Her eyes were wide, filled with a smoky, luminous glow. The eroticism I had felt earlier seemed to permeate the room as we looked into each other's eyes. Then, without breaking our silence and moving as in slow motion, she leaned forward and brought her mouth to mine. Our lips pressed together, gently and softly at first, then with more force. Bonnie's lips spread and I opened mine in concert. Our tongues met, the tips brushing against each other. They soon became more insistent, swirling into each other's mouths and caressing each other with soft, liquid touches. She locked her arms behind my neck and pulled herself closer into me, rubbing her breasts against my chest. Just as I had in the cave, I started breathing hard, my passion rising higher and higher. The kiss was so sweet, our passions so in harmony, that I would have been happy to stay like that forever.

Bonnie finally pulled away, breathing hard, and murmured, "Oh, God, Jimmy!" She squirmed her breasts against my chest turning them in little circles and rubbing her nipples against me. Her pussy pushed down hard on my cock, and I could feel its heat through my pajama bottoms. Locking her eyes once again with mine, she said, "We're all alone in the house, just the two of us. Mom and Dad won't be home until tomorrow night." Moving her mouth to where her lips just brushed against mine, she softly said, "Let's forget about who's taking advantage of who. We've got unfinished business--we started something in the cave, and we need to finish it." Pushing her pussy hard against my cock, she whispered, "I NEED for us to finish it."

I felt between us to find the tie to her robe and undid it. As I started to tug on the cloth, she leaned back, giving me room to pull the fabric away and reveal what was under it. With a final tug, the robe fell away and allowed the round globes of her breasts to appear. They were perfect, firm and soft at the same time, and every bit as beautiful as I had imagined so many times in my fantasies. As the cloth came away from her stomach, a pair of brief bikini panties came into view. They were flesh colored and so thin and wispy that they were almost invisible. A faint swatch of dark blonde showed down between Bonnie's legs, her pubic hair shining through as a testimony to the sheerness of her silken briefs.

Bonnie took one hand from my neck and shrugged the sleeve off from that arm. Reversing herself, she repeated the operation with the other arm. As the sleeve came off, the robe fell to the floor and Bonnie was completely naked except for her little wisp of panties. With a smile so lascivious I couldn't imagine its being on my sister's face, she put a hand under one of her breasts and lifted it up to me. She licked her lips and whispered, "Do you like?"

"Oh, God, Bon, they're beautiful. No, they're more than that-- they are perfect."

Bonnie reached down and pulled one of my hands up to her breast, saying, "Touch them then." I kneaded the soft globe in my hand and lightly rubbed my thumb across the nipple. Bonnie closed her eyes and whispered, "Yes, like that. That's what they need. That's what they've been waiting for." I brought my other hand up and stroked both her breasts in unison, caressing them with my fingers and palms, alternating between feather- soft touches and hard squeezes. "Ohhh, that's so nice. I love having your hands on my boobs. I could hardly wait to get home so that we could do this."

Not only did Bonnie's breasts look beautiful, they looked delectable, and I had to have them in my mouth, to taste their sweetness. I took my hands away and dropped my mouth to one of her nipples. It was hard, standing out in erection, and I stroked my tongue across it, using just the tip, in little cat licks. "Oh, yes. Oooooh, good. Sooo good," Bonnie murmured, throwing her head back and lifting her breasts up for my oral caresses.

There is no better way to describe it: I feasted on her breasts, mouthing the nipples and trying to take as much of the areolae and white flesh surrounding them into my mouth as I could. Her hands, which she had behind my neck, squeezed and stroked me, and soft murmurs of delight and pleasure were produced by each of my soft bites and oral caresses. She pushed her panty-covered pussy hard down onto my cock and cried, "Oh, God, Jimmy, you're driving me crazy. I'm worse off now than I was in the cave."

As I made love to Bonnie's breasts, I put my hands under her buttocks and kneaded and squeezed them. Not content with having to feel them through even the thin fabric of her panties, I put my hand down underneath them and stroked and caressed the soft, smooth skin of her ass. As I delved my fingers down into the cleft between her ass cheeks, I came to wetness. Her flow of feminine juices was coating her all between the legs, and she was slick and slippery even up to the cheeks of her ass.

Moving my fingers down the slick channel of her ass, I came to the little crinkled rosebud of her anus. I made little circles around it with my finger tip and stroked softly across its surface. She clamped her cheeks together, trapping my finger there, and bounced up and down on it, clearly enjoying the sensations of my anal caresses.

Bonnie pulled back, taking her breasts away from my mouth, and said, "Let's get completely naked. I've been feeling your cock pushing against me, and I want to see it, to touch it without anything in the way. I wanted so badly to see it when we were in the cave, and now I want to take advantage of the light."

Bonnie squirmed herself off my legs and stood in front of me. She reached down and undid the button holding my pajama bottoms on and started tugging them down, trying to get them off me. I lifted my ass to assist her, and she soon had them down and pulled off my feet. She immediately pushed my knees apart and knelt down in front of me. Reaching a hand out, she touched a finger tip to my rigid, throbbing cock and said, "It's beauti- ful, just like I said it was. But, God, it's so big. It felt big in the cave, but I had no idea it was like this." She felt down between her legs and touched herself there, saying, "How will this big thing ever fit in my little cunny?" Frowning, she said, "God, Jimmy, what if it won't fit?"

Although I knew that at seven inches my cock was only of normal size, I enjoyed allowing Bonnie to think I was of more magnificent proportions. Recognizing the folly of such an ego trip, though, I said, "Don't worry, it will. Boys and girls are supposed to fit together, remember. Unless, one of us is deformed, and it sure doesn't look that way, we should be able to handle that situation without any problems. Since you're a virgin, you may feel a little discomfort at the very first, but it should soon go away." I grinned a little and continued, "I may look big to you, but I assure you my cock's size is only about average." Giving her an imitation of a leer, I continued, "Anyway, it's not a cock's size that counts, it's how well a boy uses it. Be warned, little girl, I intend to use it well on you."

"Promises, promises," Bonnie said, grinning. Satisfied that we wouldn't have a size problem, she continued her fondling of my cock. She rubbed a finger tip across the head where pre-come had oozed out and whispered, "Boys get wet when they're horny, too?"

"Yeah, that wetness is what's known as pre-come."

"You're not going to come right NOW, are you?"

"Seeing you like that and having you touch me this way, it wouldn't take much to make it happen."

"Jimmy, don't you dare! You won't be able to take care of me if you do. You'll get all limp and soft, won't you?"

I laughed and said, "Not a chance. Even if I do come, seeing you like that will keep me hard."

Bonnie smiled and said, "If you like me like this, then what will you think when my panties come off?"

I reached out and touched Bonnie on her shoulder and whispered, "I may just die and go to heaven."

"Not while I'm still a virgin, you won't. Regardless of what happens, this day had better not end without your taking care of me."

"Bon, before Mom and Dad get home, I'm going to take care of you so much you'll wonder why you ever said anything like that."

"Goody! Let's start right now." She stood and said, "I need to have my panties off." She smiled, a broad smile but with a trace of shyness mixed in, and said, "The only reason I wore panties was so that you could take them off. In my fantasies about our making out, you were always the one to get me out of my panties." She looked down at me with a shy smile and whispered, "Jimmy, take my panties off. Get me completely naked like you are."

Bonnie moved up close to me and thrust out her hips, presenting her panty-clad torso for me to perform the final step in her disrobing. I reached out hands that were slightly trembling, and taking hold of their waist band, I pulled the panties down. I could see a dampened spot in their crotch where her pussy had exuded its love flow, and with her so close to me, I could catch the aroma of her muskiness, the same heady musk that was so evident while we were in the cave. As I inhaled the scent of her womanness, I realized that that scent had been present in the car while we were driving home and was what had given me such erotic feelings. The scent acted as an aphrodisiac, and I had succumbed to its erotic properties.

As I pulled her panties down, her little rounded belly presented itself. Then, after a few more inches, the first faint fuzziness of her bush appeared. It was dark blonde, just like it had seemed through her panty's silken crotch. Seeing that made me eager to actually see the pussy that had felt so good to my hands, and I practically jerked the fabric all the way down to her thighs. Her whole pussy was now exposed, and I could see all of her blonde bush and the crease that parted her flesh there, the crease that came up from that secret place between her legs. After I had pushed the panties down to her knees, she did them the rest of the way, lifting one foot and then the other to step out of them. As she lifted each foot, her crease spread apart slightly, showing me the wet, glisten- ing flesh hiding between her labial lips. She then thrust her hips toward me again, presenting the whole of her sexual area for my inspection. Smiling softly, she asked, "Well, what do you think? Is my cunny as pretty as you said it would be?"

Reaching out a hand, I put it between her thighs, just below her vee, and stroked my finger tips up to where they came in contact with Bonnie's sexual flesh. "Your cunny is beautiful, too, just like your breasts." Reaching up higher, I delved a finger between the lips of her vagina and touched her lightly there. "Bonnie, your whole body is beautiful--tiny, but perfectly in proportion. Seeing you like this, I can imagine how Venus and Aphrodite must have looked."

When I touched Bonnie's vagina, she moved her feet apart, giving me more room to continue my caresses. "I've thought about your seeing me like this for a long time, Jimmy. Every time I think about showing you my cunny, it gets wet and gooey. Now that I'm finally doing it, I feel wetter than I've ever been." Her words inflamed me and I stroked my finger up and down her crease, feeling the moisture and heat of her pussy. The flesh between her labial lips was slick, well lubricated with her hot feminine juices. When I came to her clitoris, I found it wet also, slippery and slickened. It was hard, erected and firm, and I rubbed my finger lightly over its surface. "Oh, God, Jimmy, you've found my little button again." She thrust her pussy hard toward my hands and said, "Oooh, you know just how to do that."

If ever there were a pussy made for eating, it was Bonnie's. Knowing it was a virgin pussy, never before penetrated by a hard cock, filled me with a craving to taste her, to run my tongue into every little crevice of her pussy and labia, to ravage all the flesh between her legs with oral caresses. I had eaten a girl before, but the experience hadn't been very good--she had been a reluctant participant in the action, and neither of us got much from it. I knew it would be different with Bonnie, though. She was showing herself to be intensely passionate and I believed she would willingly participate, and enjoy, all kinds and forms of love action.

Keeping my hand in the wetness of Bonnie's pussy, I stood up, facing her. My cock pressed against her belly and she took it in her hand, bending it up against her body and fondling it. "Let's do it right now, Jimmy." She squeezed my cock and said, "I'm ready for this. Put this hard cock in me and fuck me. Fuck me and make a woman of me."

"I'm going to fuck you, all right. In just a little bit, I'm going to pin that cute little ass of your's to the bed and fuck your brains out. First, though, there's something else I want to do." Taking my hand from the warmth of Bonnie's pussy, I pivoted us around and gently pushed her so she had to sit in the chair. Then I knelt in front of her and pushed her legs apart, spreading her thighs and causing the lips of her pussy to gape apart. Insinuated my hands under her ass, I cupped one of her hard little buttocks in each palm and lifted her up, completely exposing and making all of her pussy available to me. Dropping my face to Bonnie's wet, open vaginal lips, I extended my tongue and lapped her gaping furrow its full length, stroking and swirling my tongue around in the crevice.

Bonnie gasped at the contact and thrust her hips up to me. "Oh, God, Jimmy, you're eating me! In my fantasies, you ate me until I came. I never dreamed it could really happen." She squirmed her ass around in my hands and whispered, "Oh, it's so good. It's better than I ever dreamed it could me."

Bonnie's words made my passion rise higher than even it had been, and I became determined to make her come with my tongue, just like she had imagined it. Pulling her up closer to my mouth, I intensified my oral ministrations. The aroma of her musk made my head spin and I became lost in making oral love. Her pussy was wet and hot, its lips swollen from her passion, and I revelled in the voluptuousness of loving the woman flesh there in the secret place between her legs.

Bonnie's hips moved in my hands, turning in little circles as her pleasure mounted. Each time my tongue brushed across her clitoris, the muscles in her buttocks clenched, drawing up into little hard knots. She stretched her legs out and then wrapped them around my back, drawing herself as close to my pleasuring mouth as possible. Using her legs for leverage, she see-sawed her pussy to and fro, unconsciously using the classic movements of coitus. Each of her motions was accompanied by little sounds of delight--soft, almost whispered, oooh's and aaah's-- telling me that she was soaring higher and higher to the very brink of utter ecstasy. I wanted to make her approaching orgasm it as good as possible, to make her cry out from the sheer pleasure of it. I wanted her to experience pleasure that far exceeded any she had experienced in her fantasies.

I concentrated my oral attentions on her clitoris, strumming it with my tongue, pressing on it and laving it with continuous strokes. Her ass soon became like a wild thing, jerking about and pushing and pulling. Her thighs started quivering like she was frightened and soft little spasms moved through her pelvic region. Bonnie put her hands in my hair and clutched me, holding my locks in a fierce grip. "Oh, God, Jimmy!" she cried, stiffening under me, becoming rigid. The wet flesh of her pussy trembled and spasmed, moving under my mouth. "OOOOhhhhhhh," Bonnie moaned, a continuous sound. "Oh, God... Oh, God...Oh, God," she repeated, over and over again, whispering the sounds in little mewling iterations. I kept my mouth between her legs, licking in just soft, little strokes until she finally relaxed. As her legs fell from my back, she leaned back, panting, eyes closed.

I pulled my head from between her legs and kissed her soft belly, running my tongue in circles around her navel. Her hands were in my hair, and she stroked my head with little pats of love. Gently pulling my head up so she could see my face, she whispered, "I didn't know it was possible for the body to know such pleasure. Now I know what you meant when you talked about dying and going to heaven. What you did took me to heaven and then beyond that. Thank you, big brother. You made me find out that fantasies can't compare to the real thing."

While she was talking, I stroked the inside of her thighs. I was so horny from seeing and feeling her come that my cock was throbbing and dripping with pre-come. I needed release badly and needed for her to get ready for my assault on her virgin- ity. Moving my hands higher, I moved them into the furrow of her pussy, tracing with my fingers the path my tongue had just taken. She murmured, "Ummm, that still feels good. You do have a way with a girl's cunny."

Satisfied that she was close to being ready for her next lesson in love-making, I stood up and sat on the arm of the chair next to her. My cock was standing at full attention, jerking in little motions and glistening with the flow of my pre-come. She looked up at me, a look of expectancy on her face, and I lowered my head and kissed her. As we kissed, she took hold my cock and fondled it softly, using the lightest of touches. We merged our lips together and swirled our tongues against each other. I broke the kiss and she whispered, "I wondered what I might taste like. Now I know." She smiled and said, "It's not half bad." Then her expression became serious and she asked softly, "We're going to do it now, aren't we?" She squeezed my cock and with little soft words said, "You're going to put this inside my cunny and fuck me now, aren't you?"

I nodded my head and said, "Yes."

Bonnie stood up and said, "Who's bedroom? Your's or mine?"

"Your's," I said. "I can't think of a better place for a girl's first time than her own boudoir." Bonnie took my hand in hers and led me down the hall to her bedroom.

When we reached her bedroom, Bonnie lay on the bed, legs apart and arms spread wide. I got on the bed alongside her, on my knees so that I could look down at her. Seeing her like that was like the culmination of all the erotic fantasies I had about her. Her body was flawless: her breasts firm and perfectly shaped, the little belly round and soft, and her legs long and slender. I put a hand on her breasts and then trailed it down her body, down over her ribcage, her belly, and then into the swampy region between her legs. When my hand made contact with her clitoris, she spread her legs even further apart and humped her pelvis up to my hand. Reaching out and grabbing my arm, she said, "Oh, God, come on. DO IT! Do it to me. Fuck me."

By now I was trembling with need. Between my need and her begging for it, I couldn't wait any longer. I got off the bed and, standing at its side, took hold of Bonnie's legs and drew them off the bed so that her ass was right on the edge and her pussy available to my cock. Taking hold of my rigid shaft, I pushed it into the wet, open folds of her vagina. Rubbing it up and down, I teased her with it. Finally, almost at the point of orgasm, I prodded into the opening located right at the bottom of the wet furrow. The head went in, and then about two inches of shaft. As I tried to push further, I came to her maidenhead. "I'm fixing to take your cherry. It may hurt a little. Are you ready?" I asked softly.

Bonnie nodded her head and muttered, "Do it."

Pushing gently, wanting to hurt Bonnie as little as possible, I felt my cock spread her maidenhead apart and push through it. Bonnie frowned a little as the thin barrier of her hymen gave way and then took a deep breath. "You okay, Bon?" I whispered.

Bonnie smiled and said, "Yeah, I'm fine. It hardly hurt at all. Just a quick little stab and now it's almost completely gone." She humped her hips up toward me and took about two more inches of my cock inside her. "The dirty deed's finally done. Now finish the job, big brother."

I reached down and lifted Bonnie's legs up and spread them wide apart. Looking down, I saw my cock buried more than half way into her pussy. Knowing it was my sweet little sister's pussy made the sight even more erotic, and I was filled with a sense of concupiscence such I had never before experienced. Groan- ing, I drove my cock hard, burying it to its base. I was completely inside her now, savoring the heat and wetness of her sexual flesh as it caressed and pressed around my sensitive, throbbing cock. "God," I thought, "I'm fucking Bonnie. I'm finally making my fantasies come true." The voluptuousness of the situation and the sheer pleasure of Bonnie's pussy around my cock was too much for me, though--my cock started jerking and shot after shot of come jetted out of my cock and filled the tight opening around it. "Oh, Bonnie!" I moaned, my hips jerking and quivering as I continued to ejaculate in long, hard spurts.

Gradually, the spurts stopped and my orgasm lessened in its intensity. Bonnie looked up at me, eyes wide, and whispered, "I felt every spurt. God, you just kept on and on. My whole insides must be full of come." My cock hadn't diminished any in size and hardness, and I pulled it out almost to the head and then rammed it back into her hot hole. "You ARE staying hard, aren't you?" Bonnie asked.

"Just like I said I would," I said, working my cock slowly in and out of Bonnie's pussy. "You wanted me to fuck you, now I'm really going to do it." I pulled my cock out of her pussy and come dripped off the end and some ran down the crack of Bonnie's ass. Getting up on the bed with her, I positioned her right in the center of the bed and then drove my cock back into Bonnie's hot pussy. I pushed down hard on her, pinning her ass to the bed just I said I would, and then proceeded to try to fuck her brains out.

After only a few strokes, Bonnie started matching my movements, thrusting up and meeting each of my downstrokes. Even though her pussy still fit snugly around my cock, my prior deposit of come had provided generous lubrication and I could push in and out of her with ease. The discomfort she had felt when I broke through her maidenhead now seemed completely gone. Indeed, her moans and the hard way she was thrusting up seeking to get as much of my cock inside as possible indicated that the pain had been thoroughly replaced by pleasure.

Bonnie eyes had been closed, but she opened them now and whispered, "Oooohh, Jimmy, this is so good. I love it." She reached her arms up and wrapped them around my back, pulling me down so that my chest brushed against her breasts. "Oh, God," she murmured, "I LOVE fucking! Oh, why did I wait so long to start."

Bonnie spread her legs even further apart than they had been, and then I felt her calves come across mine and lock together. Even though I was burying my cock all the way to its base with each stroke, I felt myself going even deeper into her heat. She was now completely open, and I was plowing her to her very depths. Her movements which had been completely in harmony with mine became more frantic and her hips rotated with each of her upthrusts. She was breathing hard, almost panting, and I could tell her passion was scaling heights she had never before reached. She looked up into my face and murmured, "Oh, God, Jimmy!" Her eyes widened and she uttered a long, soft moan. Moving one hand from my back, she put it behind my head and pulled my head down so that our open mouths met. Her tongue thrust into my mouth and moved frantically, pressing against mine and pushing into all the corners and niches of my oral cavity.

Bonnie was moaning continuously now, the sound muffled by our open-mouthed kiss. I felt her legs move up on mine so that they were now locked around my thighs instead of my calves. Her whole torso was in constant movement--jerking, thrusting, and turning in little circles. Her pleasure had reached crescendo level and she was now on the very edge of orgasm, ready to sweep over the rim into the sweet fury of sheer ecstasy. I speeded up both the strength and speed of my strokes, determined to give her an orgasm that surpassed any she may have had in her fantasies.

Bonnie's arms clutched me against her and her legs squeezed down even tighter against mine. She muttered an almost guttural "Oh, God!" and I felt her spasms begin, her pussy clamping down tight on my cock, waves of motion moving across it as her muscles rippled.

I rode out her storm, moving my cock in and out of her in slow strokes. Slowly, the tension eased out of her and she relaxed her legs and arms from around me. I broke the kiss then and lifted myself up on my arms, taking my weight off her. She opened her eyes and whispered, "I didn't know it was possible for ANYTHING to feel THAT good. I felt like my whole body was coming." She squeezed her pussy around my cock and said, "But you're still hard as a rock. Aren't you going to come, too?"

"Yeah, but it's going to take some more fucking to do it." I grinned at her and said, "I plan to come at just the time you lose your brains."

Grinning back at me, Bonnie pushed her pussy up hard against me so that cock was once again all the way inside her. "I'm not real keen on the part about losing my brains, but if that's what it takes to keep the fucking going, then so-long brains."

I pulled my cock out, letting it wave in the air, and got up on my knees. "Why don't you get on your hands and knees so we can do it doggy-style for a while."

Bonnie rolled over onto her stomach and raised her hips up high, pointing her ass so that it faced toward me. She dropped her head down and looked back at me. "There, I'm ready to be your little bitch dog."

Seeing her ass presented to me that way, the lips of her pussy wet and pouty, waiting just for me, filled me with a new wave of lust. I moved up against her ass and guiding my cock between the puffy lips of her pussy, drove back inside her wet pussy with one long, continuous thrust. Bonnie made little gurgling sounds of pleasure as my cock bottomed out and pushed against her cervix.

I began in-and-out motions, pushing all the way in and then withdrawing until only the head of my cock remained inside the heat of Bonnie's sheath. She picked up the motion almost immediately and soon we were complementing each other's moves-- she rocking back against my cock as I thrust forward and then pulling forward as I withdrew. Dribbles of come leaked out of her pussy, forced out the force of my thrusts, and dripped on the bed covering. God, but it was good. I was getting the best pussy I had ever had in my life, and it was my own sister who was giving it to me.

Even though I had come less than thirty minutes earlier, I felt another orgasm rapidly coming on. I leaned down on Bonnie's back and put one hand on her breasts and the other down into the swampy wetness of her pussy. I probed my finger down deep to where I could touch my shaft as it drove in and out her hole. I put two fingers into the furrow and stroked and pressed her clitoris, pressing on it in time with my cock strokes. The combination of both my cock and hands bringing her pleasure made her moan, soft little sounds of delight. She began to push her ass back at me with more force, meeting each of my hard thrusts with one of her own. "Oh, fuck me!" she muttered. "Fuck me hard, just like that."

With each of my strokes, she rotated her ass, turning it in little circles. The increased friction on my cock added to my pleasure and brought me closer and closer to the gates of ecstasy. "Oh, God, Sis! Your pussy's so good, so fucking good," I murmured.

The wet flesh of Bonnie's pussy quivered under my hand and her stomach muscles moved in little spasms. She was jerking her ass all over the place and I had a hard time keeping my cock inside her. I felt it constrict around my cock and she cried, "Oooohhhhh, I'm coming...I'm coming again."

I had already been so close to coming that her orgasm triggered mine. My cock jerked and throbbed as my explosion came, and I shot stream after stream of hot come into her belly. We were both filling the room with our moaning and crying, soft little inarticulate sounds of ecstasy. I continued my thrusting, the pleasure of my orgasm still flowing through me, and kept my hand working in her pussy, stroking her clitoris and pressing it into the crease of her pussy. Her furrow rapidly filled up with the overflow from her pussy, and my hand and her whole area between her legs was soon wet and slick with the liquid outpouring of our mutual orgasm.

Bonnie's knees gave way and she fell flat on her stomach, my hand still under her pressing into her pussy and my cock still embedded in the pulsating flesh of her pussy. I fell on top of her and continued with little thrusts, working my cock gently in and out of her as it slowly began to lose its rigidity. After a few minutes, my cock became flaccid and came out of Bonnie's orifice with a soft, liquid sound of withdrawal. I pulled my hands out from under her and rolled off her back, laying on my side next to her. She rolled on to her side, too, facing me. Her eyes were wide open and she was still breathing fast, slowly recovering from the intensity of her orgasm. When our breathing returned to normal, she put a hand on my side and I reached out and rested my hand on her side. As if we were both on the same cue, we moved our mouths together and kissed, tenderly, slowly and long.

Breaking the kiss, slowly and almost reluctantly, Bonnie whispered, "We finally did it, didn't we? I'm a woman now, in every sense of the word."

"Yeah, we did it. Oh, boy, did we EVER do it," I whispered back.

"Thank you. That was just like I imagined it would be. No, take that back--it was better than I dreamed it would be."

"Bonnie, that was the best it's ever been for me." I stroked my hand over the curve of her hip and continued, "You may have been a virgin, but what you gave me was very special. You're one hell of a woman."

"I'm also a completely relaxed woman. I feel like I can sleep for a week."

"Yeah, me too," I said, starting to get out of bed.

Bonnie reached out and grabbed me, asking, "Where are you going?"

"To my bedroom so I can go to bed."

"Jimmy, if you don't stay here and sleep with me, you'll never see or touch this body again. After what we just did, I need for you to stay here and cuddle up to me."

I grinned and said, "You ought to be in the Mafia. That's an offer nobody could refuse."

"Then turn out the lights and get under the covers and snuggle little Mafia Bonnie."

She pulled the covers back and I turned out the lights. As I crawled under the covers, she moved over to me and snuggled up just as she said she would. After she had gotten herself com- fortably positioned, she yawned and murmured, "Ummn, sleepy." She stayed still and silent for a few minutes and I believed she had already dropped off to sleep. Suddenly she started making sounds, "Awk, gug, glub, glub," and others just as strange.

"What's wrong?" I asked, trying to figure out what was going on.

She giggled and said, "That's the sound a girl makes after she's lost her brains." She patted me on the shoulder and said, "Good night, big brother."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I awakened the next morning, I found myself with a throb- bing hard-on. It didn't take me long to discover why: Bonnie's bare ass was nudged up against my groin, and my cock had wedged itself between her legs, the head nudged right into the warm, wet hole she had there. It would take only a short thrust of my cock to have it buried inside her. I wasn't sure whether she was awake yet, but regardless, it was just too good an opportunity to pass up. I pushed my hips forward, thrusting my cock into her fundament, and felt it slide right into the warm tunnel of her pussy. She was still slick and lubricated from the night before, and I soon had my sword completely in her sheath, my pubic bone pressed hard against the wet lips of her pussy.

Bonnie stirred then, moving her ass around a little, and making soft, little waking sounds. She reached her hand down to her pussy and felt my male flesh pushed up into it. "Umnn," she asked, "how long has this been going on? Have I been missed something while I was asleep?"

I reached a hand around her and took hold her breast, fondling it with soft caresses. "Nope, just started," I said. "I waked up to find my cock right at the gate of heaven and couldn't resist taking advantage of it. You can join in anytime you want."

"Oh, God, what a way to wake up. I wish you could sleep with me every night and wake me up this way."

"Mom and Dad would probably take a dim view of that," I said, chuckling.

"Yeah, wouldn't they," Bonnie replied with a giggle. "They're not going to be home until late this afternoon, though, and we can take advantage of our being alone during that time."

I pulled Bonnie's leg up on top of mine and gave myself plenty of room to operate. The action of her ass working against the base of my cock coupled with the heat and moisture of the walls of her pussy on my cock made it a shorter operation than I had planned. I was still on a sexual high from being able to finally love Bonnie the way I wanted to and it took only a few more strokes before I exploded a fresh new load of come into her already drenched pussy. Just as she had done the night before, she came at the same time I did. The kind of sex we were enjoying was a rare, special sort, probably never to be repeated in our lifetimes. I wanted us to savor it to its fullest, to get the very last drop of pleasure from the time we had together.

I got up and made coffee and when it was ready Bonnie came in and got a cup. She and I were still completely naked, unasham- ed of our nudity. We sat on the couch side by side, our thighs touching, each with a hand on the inside of the other's thigh. We managed to drink our coffee one-handed, each reluctant to take the hand from the other's body. Bonnie, though, finally broke the contact and said, "Oh, boy, I'm going to take a shower." She grinned and said, "Last night and this morning, someone I know pumped out gallons of hot sticky stuff. A lot of it is still inside me, but I feel like I'm covered from waist to knees with the part that something big and hard pushed out of me. I'm going to wash it all away and get ready for a fresh, new supply."

As I watched Bonnie walk away, I couldn't take my eyes off that little twitching ass of hers. I didn't know whether the sexy movement of her ass was the result of her putting on a show for me or a new, liberated sexuality that came with the condition of her now being a complete woman. Whatever, she practically exuded sex, and I couldn't keep from reacting to it, from wanting to get as much of Bonnie as I could.

I waited until I heard the shower start and then stepped into the shower stall with Bonnie. Seeing the sexiness of her walk, seeing her hard little ass make tick-tock motions, had aroused me once again, and my cock was standing out straight as I got under the warm spray of water with her. "I thought you might some company," I said, moving my body up against hers.

"You must be a mind reader," she said, her grin returning. She reached out with the bar of soap and said, "Come on, let's scrub each other off."

Bonnie and I took turns soaping up our hands and massaging every inch of the other's body. We got each other so aroused that we were practically panting. Caught up in excitement, we crushed our bodies against each other and kissed, our mouths and tongues communicating the need we each felt. After a long, deep kiss, we came up for air and took turns drying each other. When we were finally dry, Bonnie took my hand and led me back to her room. "Now I want you to teach me how to sixty-nine," she said. For the next hour, I gave and took lessons. By time I exploded my hot jism in Bonnie's mouth, I had brought her off at least three times.

For the rest of that day, Bonnie and I spent almost every second in bed, loving each other. When afternoon came and we had to make ourselves presentable for our parent's return, we had just about completely satisfied our long-supressed ache for each other. Holding me in one last embrace, Bonnie said, "I feel like I'm sloshing. Between the come you put in my cunny and the amount I drank, I feel like I'm running over with come juice."

I put my hand on my limp cock and said, "Yeah, I know what you mean. Old rough and ready here has just about met his match."

Bonnie grinned and asked, "You complaining?"

"About the best loving I've ever had? Not a chance."

Bonnie got a serious expression of her face and said, "Jimmy, do you think Mom and Dad can look at me and tell I'm not a virgin anymore. I feel different and maybe they'll be able to see it on my face."

"You have `fresh-fucked' showing all over you," I said, barely able to keep from grinning.

"Oh, God, really?"

Laughing now, I said, "I'm just teasing. Unless you tell them, they won't know it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the next few weeks, Bonnie and I made love the few times we could find some privacy. With her new-found sexuality, though, she soon was dating almost every night. She got serious with a really nice guy and confessed to me that they were making love like a couple of rabbits. I admitted that my main squeeze was taking real good care of me, too. After dating that guy for about a year, Bonnie married him. I broke up with the girl I had been dating, but immediately met and fell head over heels in love with a girl named Lois. She and I were married exactly a year after Bonnie. I finished school two months after my wedding and got a job in a town about two hundred miles away. Bonnie and I saw each other only infrequently thereafter, so we had little or no opportunity for further sexual explorations. Our getting lost in the cave had led to some of the best sex of my life, but the circumstances of our lives were such then that I believed the pleasurable episode Bonnie and I had shared would remain just a well remembered, but not repeated, part of our lives.

Epilogue

Confirmed family reunioners that they were, Mom and Dad invited me and Lois and Bonnie and her husband Bob to the next family reunion. Always proud of Bonnie and me, they wanted all the family to also meet Bob and Lois, the newest members of their part of the clan. Dad called and practically begged for us come, and out of pure love for him and Mom, I agreed to attend. Lois, in fact, was pleased about going. She felt the reunion would provide a chance for her to meet all my family members in fell swoop. A few days later, Mom called and told me that Bonnie and Bob were also planning to attend. I hadn't seen Bonnie is quite some time, and I looked forward to seeing her again.

Lois and I arrived about noon and found Mom, Dad, Bonnie, and Bob already there. I hadn't had much time to be around Bob before, but after talking with him, I found I really liked him. Bonnie and Lois seemed to get along great, too. All in all, it was turning out to be my best family reunion ever.

That afternoon, while we were all sitting around talking, Dad brought up the time Bonnie and I had gotten lost in the cave. We had a pretty good laugh about it, remembering how frightened we were. Bonnie got a soft smile on her face and gave me a look that tacitly told me she remembered a whole lot more than simply being scared. Her eyes met mine and they had that same luminous, smokey appearance they had had before. I couldn't help but feel a flush of excitement from knowing her memories were as pleasant as mine.

Bonnie stood up then and announced that she was going back to the cave, to explore the place that had given us such a fright. She said she had had a lot of spelunking experience since that time and that she was going to put it to use. I stood up and said I would go with her, that I, too, wanted to see it again. When I asked if any others wanted to join us, Bob laughed and said he and Bonnie had an agreement: he would stay out of her caves and she wouldn't play golf with him. Lois, who was now seven months pregnant with our first child, just waved her hand and told us to go on. There was a lot of teasing about maybe taking bread crumbs or a ball of twine so we could mark our way, but it was all good-natured. Not taking any chances this time, though, we each got a flashlight. Just before we set out for the cave, Bonnie picked up a Coleman lantern and said she intended to REALLY light up the place, to see into every part of it.

While we were walking to the cave, I couldn't keep my eyes off Bonnie. She had on a pair of running shorts just like she had worn on our previous trip to the cave, and with several years of maturity added to her body, she looked even more sexy than she had then. The movement of her buttocks showed through the thin fabric covering them and I couldn't help but admire them. Her ass still twitched the way it had before and my cock reacted to the squirming motion by coming to semi-erection.

When we got to the cave, Bonnie lit the Coleman lantern. It lighted up the whole cave and we didn't even have to use the flashlights. With the way lighted so well, we quickly came to the cavern room where we had become stranded. Filled with light, the room didn't look nearly so ominous and scary as it had before. Virginity Rock, the stone platform where we had sat before, was covered by a blanket, a souvenir left by previous users. I laughed and said, "It looks like Virginity Rock is continuing to live up to its reputation."

"Yeah," Bonnie replied, laughing with me, "it looks like some virgins have bit the dust recently."

Bonnie put the lantern on the floor and turned toward me. "Jimmy, do you every think about the time we got lost here?"

I nodded head and whispered, "Yes."

"What happens when you think about it?"

"I get a raging hard-on."

Bonnie stepped up close to me and put her arms around my waist. She said, "I think about it, too. I get all wet and gooey every time." She smiled and added, "I'm soaking wet right now just from talking about it." I pulled her against me, pulling her groin up so that it pressed against her's. She returned the pressure and whispered, "You've got one of those raging hard-ons right now, don't you?"

Still pressing her pussy against my cock, Bonnie looked up at me and said, "Would you like to play some make-believe, a little bit of let's-pretend?"

"Ummnn, what do you have in mind?"

"I mean let's pretend it was the time we were here before, that I was still a virgin, and do what we did before." She put her mouth against mine and gave me a little light kiss and grinned. "But, of course, we'd do it right this time."

In reply, I put my mouth back on Bonnie's and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss, tonguing me and working her lips against mine. I put my hands down to those twitchy ass cheeks of hers and kneaded and caressed them, enjoying the feel of having them in my hands again. When we finally broke the kiss, Bonnie stepped away and pushed her shorts down and stepped out of them. The panties that were left were brief bikinis, barely covering the area between her legs. "Take my panties off. Please, get me out of my panties," she said softly.

I knelt in front of Bonnie and slowly pulled her panties down and off her feet. Her pussy was even more beautiful than I remembered it. It looked as delicious as it had before, too, and I put my mouth on it and probed my tongue into her fur and between the pouty and inviting labial lips. She spread her legs apart, giving me room to run my tongue all up and down her furrow. She was wet, just like she said, and the musky aroma of her feminine flow filled me with lust, affecting me in the same way it had before. Bonnie had her hands in my hair, stroking me, and murmured, "Oh, God, Jimmy, you eat my cunny better than anyone, even Bobby." After a few minutes of my enjoying the taste on her pussy, she pushed my face away from her and said, "I want to see your cock, now. Stand up and let me take your shorts off."

We reversed our positions then, with me standing and her kneeling in front on me. She unzipped my shorts and pulled them and my Jockey shorts down at the same time. As they passed my groin, my cock jutted out, stiff and throbbing. She put both hands into my pubic fur and held my cock still. Then, opening her mouth, she lowered it over my shaft, taking about half it's length into her oral cavity. She sucked and tongued it in a manner that told me she had learned a lot about oral love since she had asked me to teach her how to do it. In only a few minutes she had my hips thrusting toward her mouth, hungrily seeking more of her oral pleasures. She pulled her mouth off and said, "Your cock tastes marvelous, but now it's time for it to do it's dirty deed."

Bonnie stood up and led me over to Virginity Rock where she sat and pulled me down beside her. She reached out and took hold of my shaft and whispered, "Bonnie needs this inside her. Bonnie needs this in her little virgin cunny."

I was fascinated by Bonnie's fantasy and immediately got caught up it. Reaching down between her legs, I stroked her pussy, and said, "I can hardly wait to get my cock in here and break your little maidenhead."

Bonnie squeezed my cock and then stood up in front of me. Spreading her legs apart, she straddled my thighs and poised her pussy right over my cock. Looking down at my throbbing cock, she whispered, "I'm going to fuck you right now. I'm going to take your cock up inside my cunny, take it in all the way."

Lowering herself slowly, Bonnie took my cock into her pussy. As it went in, giving me pleasure by the slow inch, she rotated her hips, and smiled. As her pussy neared the end of its journey, she dropped her hips down hard, driving me fully and completely inside her warm, wet tunnel. She murmured a soft, "Ahhhhh" and put her mouth on mine, kissing me softly and slowly. Throughout all this, we sat still, savoring the pleasure brought by the co-mingling of our sexual flesh.

After a few more minutes of stillness, Bonnie raised her hips up and then dropped them back, driving my cock deep inside her belly. I started meeting each of her movements with one of my own, thrusting upward to meet each of her downstrokes. "Yeah," Bonnie murmured, "Fuck me. Fuck little virgin Bonnie."

Living out the fantasy we had created, neither of us could last long. In just a few minutes, we were breathing hard and thrusting hard against each other. Bonnie opened her eyes wide and whispered, "Yes! Oh, God, yes!" I felt the muscles of her pussy clamp down on my cock and spasm in little waves against it. Shoving hard up inside her, burying my shaft to its base, I exploded and sent blast after blast of hot sperm inside her. She laid her head on my shoulder and shivered, tremors of pleasure moving through her.

We sat like that for a long time, savoring the afterglow of great sex, until the spasms finally stopped. My cock was still inside her, but beginning to shrink. Bonnie pulled her head back and said, "God, that was good. It was fun to relive what might have been, wasn't it?" All I could do was nod my head.

Even in my lassitude and relaxation, I couldn't help but harbor a little suspicion. I remembered how she had plotted our earlier adventure and had to know if this one too had been orchestrated. Wanting to put my curiosity to rest, I asked, "Bonnie, did you plan this?"

Bonnie threw her head back and laughed. "No, no plot this time. It just happened." Grinning, she continued, "I'll have to admit, though, that while we were walking up here to the cave, I did think about what we might do while we were in here. Didn't you have similar thoughts?" I grinned back at her, and admitted that I had gotten completely turned on by returning to the scene of our previous pleasure. By now my cock had finally gone completely limp and pulled out of Bonnie's pussy. As she felt it come out, she stood and said, "Plotted or not, it was a lot of fun, wasn't it?" Once again, I nodded my head in agreement with her.

After we had put our clothes on and gone outside the cave, Bonnie looked back at it and said, "Lover's Cave. It's well named isn't it?" She looked over to me and said, "You planning to come to next year's reunion?"

"Don't know yet. Why are you asking?"

"Well, I was thinking. This was so much fun, maybe we could come back every year and make it an annual affair."

I grinned and said, "In that case, I'll be back. I'll be back every year."

We both turned toward the cave and putting an arm around each other's waist, said, "Same time, next year." Laughing, we turned and walked back toward camp. As we walked, I had the happy thought that from now on family reunions were going to be something to look forward to, not dread.

:jo

King Of Pain
08-11-2005, 06:58 PM
A little long butt very hott

Sith_Lord
09-20-2005, 11:47 PM
Great story Jolly, thanks a lot!

shardis
10-02-2005, 10:54 PM
very very good =)

davesmistress
10-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Very nice story...thanks

Zardif
11-12-2005, 09:31 PM
great story

windwalker
05-21-2006, 06:16 PM
awsome story

freedom37803
05-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Great story!

latheeshks
06-14-2006, 02:40 AM
VERy good story(=)

kooper
07-06-2006, 10:35 AM
I want to enter in my sister`s cave.;jo

ruamano 1331
11-02-2008, 03:00 PM
There is nothing like having a hot, horny sister loving the feel of her brothers' cock sliding into her creamy, wet and pulsing pussy; even more deleriously horny is having your wife watching whilst waiting her turn with my sisters' cum all over my cock, then, fucking my wife, and, finger fucking my sister at the same time. Life is good to those that wait, isn't it?

Rich
11-28-2008, 01:03 PM
Always wanted to do my sister but never did.

lazystoner87
05-29-2009, 11:40 AM
very nice, love the storie

frankjohnmoore
08-01-2009, 11:21 PM
good story a wee bit long,

levatious
09-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Day Dreamer's stories are classics, and this is one of his best.

dingo
09-07-2010, 12:53 PM
enjoyed the story

NightShadow89
09-17-2010, 10:20 AM
A great read. Thanks!

kooper
09-22-2010, 11:01 AM
There is nothing like having a hot, horny sister loving the feel of her brothers' cock sliding into her creamy, wet and pulsing pussy; even more deleriously horny is having your wife watching whilst waiting her turn with my sisters' cum all over my cock, then, fucking my wife, and, finger fucking my sister at the same time. Life is good to those that wait, isn't it?

I agree with you 1oo%

rg777
11-19-2013, 02:30 AM
Good story

scotty2hotty
01-13-2014, 09:00 AM
Great story....

DebbieX
02-06-2016, 11:56 AM
A very hot story. Thank you.